NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:50 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"This seems like a game with more risk than reward. Well for me atleast."

“I’ll give you a napkin. Now PULL” He said, raising the shotgun.

He did as instructed and jumped, probably getting blasted in the leg.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 16, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:52 pm

Low bloods wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:“I’ll give you a napkin. Now PULL” He said, raising the shotgun.

He did as instructed and jumped, probably getting blasted in the leg.

Indeed, Leviathan missed and struck him on the inner thigh, severing an artery. Then a second shot went through the other leg, doing the same.
“Let the court record show that he did as I said, knowing full well I would.”
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)
Working on ONI-2* 3D Model!! | Factbooks on hold for research | God I Love Nukes | Nuclear Howitzers vs soft scifi
The Indomitable Human Spirit Will Prevail All Misery, Suffering Is But The Path To Growth
most glorious puppet of UIJ
i am almost certainly drunk/high on NS, forgive me (or not idc) if its' obvious
i am not liberal but I am liberal in my use of nuclear ordnance and that is my politics
th-thanks mods!!!! *gives Plutonium & U-234* oopise hehe *violent nuclear death*

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:10 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Low bloods wrote:He did as instructed and jumped, probably getting blasted in the leg.

Indeed, Leviathan missed and struck him on the inner thigh, severing an artery. Then a second shot went through the other leg, doing the same.

He caught himself from stumbling over by placing his hands on the counter. "That was a dick move shooting a second time."
He pushed himself out of his chair into a portal in a rather overdramatic manner. Hours later returning in a wheelchair in a not vary overdramatic manner.
"Do I get to shoot you in the legs now?" He jokingly said as he resumed sitting.
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:17 pm

Low bloods wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:Indeed, Leviathan missed and struck him on the inner thigh, severing an artery. Then a second shot went through the other leg, doing the same.

He caught himself from stumbling over by placing his hands on the counter. "That was a dick move shooting a second time."
He pushed himself out of his chair into a portal in a rather overdramatic manner. Hours later returning in a wheelchair in a not vary overdramatic manner.
"Do I get to shoot you in the legs now?" He jokingly said as he resumed sitting.

“No of course not. If I played fair I wouldn’t have just crippled you.”
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)
Working on ONI-2* 3D Model!! | Factbooks on hold for research | God I Love Nukes | Nuclear Howitzers vs soft scifi
The Indomitable Human Spirit Will Prevail All Misery, Suffering Is But The Path To Growth
i am not liberal but I am liberal in my use of nuclear ordnance and that is my politics
th-thanks mods!!!! *gives Plutonium & U-234* oopise hehe *violent nuclear death*

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:20 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Low bloods wrote:He caught himself from stumbling over by placing his hands on the counter. "That was a dick move shooting a second time."

“No of course not. If I played fair I wouldn’t have just crippled you.”

"I'm surprised you didn't just shoot me in the chest. It was such a surprise I was stunned for a minute. "
If you can see us...

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:21 pm

Low bloods wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:“No of course not. If I played fair I wouldn’t have just crippled you.”

"I'm surprised you didn't just shoot me in the chest. It was such a surprise I was stunned for a minute. "

"I don't just straight up murder random people."
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:26 pm

VictorNet enters the Saloon. He would take notice of Oni in a wheelchair. "Pathetic. Since when this started allowing the Cripples in here? Especially infected ones....." He would say in overly in a not pleased manner. VictorNet found himself a chair closest to the bar and order himself a hot cup of chocolate, the server would serve him his drink and after she would ask him for payment, but consequentially this server would was informed about VictorNet and his shenanigans in the multiverse as she would be falling dead surprised with a clean-cut laser going through her jaw and out of the back of her head. The weapon that killed the server would not be seen but it would be visible to see, where the laser came from as VictorNet's right eye would be brighter than his left. "Hopefully, there's a janitor here. I hate how people just keep dying around me, it is truly a mystery." VictorNet said, continuing to enjoy his beverage. " It was mighty nice of her to give me this free drink before it kicked the bucket." He added, finishing the drink and setting down the table and drawing out a cigar pack and light himself one. He would take a comfortable yet secure poise as his mind erased the memory of the server and her corpse next to him, focusing only on enjoying the cigar and nothing else.
Last edited by The Rapture Republic on Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rapture City

• In the underwater city, two roles have emerged from the City's ongoing civil war: the City Monitors who defend the peace and the Red Caps who fight against unjust systems. The city's infrastructure is crumbling under its own weight and kinship is snuffed by the paranoia of totalitarianism. Yet the people would be in for a surprise as their virtual overlord have died many years ago as the oppression continues under his name...
  • Not an 1-1 exact replica of Bioshock lore and Rapture City. Only the city's atmosphere and setting is maintained.

The Auraverse
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Auraverse » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:31 pm

The Rapture Republic wrote:VictorNet enters the Saloon. He would take notice of Oni in a wheelchair. "Pathetic. Since when this started allowing the Cripples in here? Especially infected ones....." He would say in overly in a not pleased manner. VictorNet found himself a chair closest to the bar and order himself a hot cup of chocolate, the server would serve him his drink and after she would ask him for payment, but consequentially this server would was informed about VictorNet and his shenanigans in the multiverse as she would be falling dead surprised with a clean-cut laser going through her jaw and out of the back of her head. The weapon that killed the server would not be seen but it would be visible to see, where the laser came from as VictorNet's right eye would be brighter than his left. "Hopefully, there's a janitor here. I hate how people just keep dying around me, it is truly a mystery." VictorNet said, continuing to enjoy his beverage. " It was mighty nice of her to give me this free drink before it kicked the bucket." He added, finishing the drink and setting down the table and drawing out a cigar pack and light himself one. He would take a comfortable yet secure poise as his mind erased the memory of the server and her corpse next to him, focusing only on enjoying the cigar and nothing else.

Hatlen looked over. He witnessed the killing rather dispassionately, before turning once again to Leviathan.

"Looks like you've got a robot pal. Except he doesn't seem to worry overmuch about wanton murder. Either that or his eye laser is wonky."

He shook his head.

"What a waste of biomass."

Hub Page
The Azure Syndicate | The Grand Adatan Union | Sol's Children | TBA

A creative writing experiment. 90% of the factbooks are out of date, don't read them.
If you try to apply NS stats to this, then you probably can't read.

Featuring soul weaponization, rampant existential dread and a really weird power dynamic between a band of technologically-ascendant scientists, a highly compressed bureaucratic space polity and a nomadic sun-cult wielding precursor technology, all soon to struggle in the face of the universe being a bit of a dick.

The Federated Soviets of North America wrote:Their leader redesigned the spleen

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:32 pm

The Rapture Republic wrote:VictorNet enters the Saloon. He would take notice of Oni in a wheelchair. "Pathetic. Since when this started allowing the Cripples in here? Especially infected ones....." He would say in overly in a not pleased manner. VictorNet found himself a chair closest to the bar and order himself a hot cup of chocolate, the server would serve him his drink and after she would ask him for payment, but consequentially this server would was informed about VictorNet and his shenanigans in the multiverse as she would be falling dead surprised with a clean-cut laser going through her jaw and out of the back of her head. The weapon that killed the server would not be seen but it would be visible to see, where the laser came from as VictorNet's right eye would be brighter than his left. "Hopefully, there's a janitor here. I hate how people just keep dying around me, it is truly a mystery." VictorNet said, continuing to enjoy his beverage. " It was mighty nice of her to give me this free drink before it kicked the bucket." He added, finishing the drink and setting down the table and drawing out a cigar pack and light himself one. He would take a comfortable yet secure poise as his mind erased the memory of the server and her corpse next to him, focusing only on enjoying the cigar and nothing else.

"are we going to have to have to beat the shit out of you again?"
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:33 pm

The Auraverse wrote:

Hatlen looked over. He witnessed the killing rather dispassionately, before turning once again to Leviathan.

"Looks like you've got a robot pal. Except he doesn't seem to worry overmuch about wanton murder. Either that or his eye laser is wonky."

He shook his head.

"What a waste of biomass."

"Trust me, he's no friend."
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

The Auraverse
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Auraverse » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:34 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:"Trust me, he's no friend."

"I can't imagine you have many. Though something tells me he has even less. I'd wager that only a select few would be willing to put up with someone whose idea of a temper tantrum involves decapitation."

Hub Page

A creative writing experiment. 90% of the factbooks are out of date, don't read them.

Featuring soul weaponization, rampant existential dread and a really weird power dynamic between a band of technologically-ascendant scientists, a highly compressed bureaucratic space polity and a nomadic sun-cult wielding precursor technology, all soon to struggle in the face of the universe being a bit of a dick.

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:36 pm

The Auraverse wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:"Trust me, he's no friend."

"I can't imagine you have many. Though something tells me he has even less. I'd wager that only a select few would be willing to put up with someone whose idea of a temper tantrum involves decapitation."

"Oh I have friends, but they're actual people."

"Yes the history of the victors or whatever is long, edgy, and retarded."
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

The Raven Technocracy
Secretary

Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Raven Technocracy » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:38 pm

James raised an eyebrow.
"Lovely, casual murder. That's just fantastic. It's a pity I have no necromantic abilities."
UIS Leviathan wrote:

"are we going to have to have to beat the shit out of you again?"

"I would be happy to assist in that endeavor."
Name: The Raven Technate
Technocratic-Director James Abrasax
Q&A
Feel free to TG me! I'm quite friendly, and I especially love feedback on my factbooks, questions, or just general comments about my nation.
News:Technate expanding into new star systems, begins terraformation/colonization of barren worlds.

Factbooks updated with new and terrifying toys for the Technocratic Guard. Fungal Zombies, lightning swords, and much much more!

The Auraverse
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Auraverse » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:38 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:"Oh I have friends, but they're actual people."

"Plural? Who would possibly want to make more than one of... him? It? Whatever the case may be. Honestly, whoever maintains its function is unlikely to be properly qualified - I'm no officially qualified AI technician myself, but even I can spot a Skynet wannabe when I see one."

The Raven Technocracy wrote:"I would be happy to assist in that endeavor."

"Ooh, a bar brawl! Should it come to that, I might try my hand at reformatting him myself. Void knows he needs a spring cleaning."
Last edited by The Auraverse on Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Hub Page

The Raven Technocracy
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Raven Technocracy » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:41 pm

The Auraverse wrote:

"Plural? Who would possibly want to make more than one of... him? It? Whatever the case may be. Honestly, whoever maintains its function is unlikely to be properly qualified - I'm no officially qualified AI technician, but even I can spot a Skynet wannabe when I see one."

"I've created many AI. I am inclined to agree with your assessment, but it appears sentient. Thus, it's probably just like that, because that is how it chooses to be. Or something went wrong when it was created."
Q&A
Feel free to TG me! I'm quite friendly, and I especially love feedback on my factbooks, questions, or just general comments about my nation.
News:Technate expanding into new star systems, begins terraformation/colonization of barren worlds.

Factbooks updated with new and terrifying toys for the Technocratic Guard. Fungal Zombies, lightning swords, and much much more!

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:41 pm

The Raven Technocracy wrote:

James raised an eyebrow.
"Lovely, casual murder. That's just fantastic. It's a pity I have no necromantic abilities."
UIS Leviathan wrote:"are we going to have to have to beat the shit out of you again?"

"Here sign this list, I'll collect them for the next time a coalition of nations beats the fuck out of the vonsteins."
The Auraverse wrote:

"Plural? Who would possibly want to make more than one of... him? It? Whatever the case may be. Honestly, whoever maintains its function is unlikely to be properly qualified - I'm no officially qualified AI technician, but even I can spot a Skynet wannabe when I see one."

"Oh yes, the vonstiens. Bad for the sake of being bad, edgy for the sake of being edgy."
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:42 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"I'm surprised you didn't just shoot me in the chest. It was such a surprise I was stunned for a minute. "

"I don't just straight up murder random people."

"I didn't see no hesitation."

"It was her second week, she didn't even make it to pay day" Vixen said as shadows
dragged the poor girl into the pocket dimension of sorts.

"I'm not crippled, I'm just taking it easy." He nods
If you can see us...

The Auraverse
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Auraverse » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:43 pm

Low bloods wrote:"I didn't see no hesitation."

Halten wagged his finger at Oni.

"Tut tut. Away with the double negatives, young man. What do they teach the youth these days?"

Hub Page

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:44 pm

Low bloods wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:"I don't just straight up murder random people."

"Well did I blow your head clean off? No."
"Though I'm surprised I didn't hit your balls, I was aiming there. Might be the lag."
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

The Raven Technocracy
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Raven Technocracy » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:44 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:
The Raven Technocracy wrote:James raised an eyebrow.

"Here sign this list, I'll collect them for the next time a coalition of nations beats the fuck out of the vonsteins."
The Auraverse wrote:

"Oh yes, the vonstiens. Bad for the sake of being bad, edgy for the sake of being edgy."

"Very well."

Low bloods wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:"I don't just straight up murder random people."

"It was her second week, she didn't even make it to pay day" Vixen said as shadows
dragged the poor girl into the pocket dimension of sorts.

"I'm not crippled, I'm just taking it easy." He nods

James observed the shadows with curiosity, before turning to Oni.
"Why did they take away the corpse?"
Q&A

The Auraverse
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Auraverse » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:47 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:"Well did I blow your head clean off? No."
"Though I'm surprised I didn't hit your balls, I was aiming there. Might be the lag."

"Ah, so you maim random strangers rather than outright murdering them. How very gallant of you."

Hub Page

The Raven Technocracy
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Raven Technocracy » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:49 pm

The Auraverse wrote:

"Ah, so you maim random strangers rather than outright murdering them. How very gallant of you."

"I would posit that both of the AI present in the saloon are homicidal, or, have homicidal inclinations. Shoddy programming then, if they are inclined to main or kill random individuals for their amusement."
Q&A

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:49 pm

The Auraverse wrote:

"Right? I'm the best, clearly."
He pumped the shotgun.
"Would you like to experience it as well?"
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

The Auraverse
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Auraverse » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:50 pm

The Raven Technocracy wrote:"I would posit that both of the AI present in the saloon are homicidal, or, have homicidal inclinations. Shoddy programming then, if they are inclined to main or kill random individuals for their amusement."

"Ah well, I've programmed homicide into things. Generally because those things were designed for homicide. I assume someone just lost track of a few warbots. Seems to happen with alarming regularity - part of the reason we keep ours so thoroughly in-registry."

UIS Leviathan wrote:"Right? I'm the best, clearly."
He pumped the shotgun.
"Would you like to experience it as well?"

"Eh, you can try. A few data points on ballistics are bound to garner some miniscule use somewhere. Though unfortunately the impact won't be quite as... spectacular as with the feline creature. Regardless of where it is you actually aim."
Last edited by The Auraverse on Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hub Page

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:53 pm

The Raven Technocracy wrote:
The Auraverse wrote:

"I would posit that both of the AI present in the saloon are homicidal, or, have homicidal inclinations. Shoddy programming then, if they are inclined to main or kill random individuals for their amusement."

"Don't compare me to him. He just killed a living human being in cold blood and none of you batted a fucking eye, or have decided to do literally anything to stop, arrest, or kill him with your weird-ass powers. I shot a guy knowing full well that he'd be fine, Hell, he'll probably walk it off. It's how this place works. Yet you sit there, watching someone commit murder. I'd do something, but there's technically no laws here. If you're decent humans or whatever, you'll do something about the literal murderer sitting right there."
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives