NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed May 01, 2019 4:23 pm

Urbe Mechanica wrote:
Low bloods wrote:A creature strolled into the bar and made it's way to the counter.
This being wore a cloak comprised of tattered rags that flowed even though window was faint through the wooden panels in the establishment and wore the skull of a unknown
creature over the head in which the horns would shift from those a deer to what would resemble that of a rams.

As it reached the bar counter it pulls out a pocket watch and sighed.
"What'll it be?"
"I'd like a glass of glowing wine, maybe even sparkling."
Upon hearing this Vixen looked back to and picked up a bottle and poured a glass.
As the creature enjoyed its drink it checks its watch once more and pressed a button. Its voice shifted.
"You know I can't really think of somthing evil to say but if I do, I'll be sure to say it."

Vixen opens his mouth to say something but is cut off by six far off blasts.

"Took me weeks to sneak into all those camps. But less effort sneaking into here."
A hiss was heard and a small pop.

"Nice t-"
This was all that could be heard as two more went off throwing the bartender forward.

"Well it was nice chatting with the fellas" it looks around and chuckled as it walked towards the door.
"That was my evil dialogue."

Something bumped shoulders with it on its way out. A strange being in tattered cloak, poncho, scarf, and the like.

The figure didn't notice.

Nor did it care about whatever the being walking out had to say. It just sat down, proceeding to mumble to itself. Sounded like zeros and ones, over and over, and something about a "failed expansion."

Then it showed some skin...

...not skin...

Metal.
It had a gun for an arm.

And it was aiming at itself.

">EXPANSION FAILED. INITIALIZING FAILSAFE."

"Thought I was going to get clocked there." The creature said as it made its exit.

While Vixen was on the floor out cold shadows start the repair and offer any medical assistance for those caught in the blast.

"You gonna kill yourself?" The knight asked as he dusted himself off "I guess it's for a good reason then?"
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

International Phoenix
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby International Phoenix » Thu May 02, 2019 3:14 am

Foxfound wrote:
International Phoenix wrote:Phoenix continued pressing her hands there in spite of it all, smiling weakly at the spirit. "You have people looking out for you. That's good."

Phoenix hung her head low. "It's okay." she said, her words hollow. She took another bite from the burger she ordered, and drew more smoke from her blunt through her nostrils. "I've been doing this job since I was 'born'. That was over 13 billion years ago. It's a long time, and a lot has happened. But I made it through it all... right. It's in the past. Everything's going to be fine."

The white haired woman looked up upon hearing Kiri say those words. "Thanks. I'd appreciate that."

"That... is a long time. And I thought our High Priestess was old..."

She grinned. "Thanks to you too. I'm always glad to make a new friend. A lot of times people just get scared of me."

Phoenix smiled weakly. "I'm a Primordial. What part of that didn't you get?" she said with a soft, but ultimately hollow laugh.

"Now why would anyone be scared of you?" Phoenix asked, smiling. "You're friendly, charming, and really cute. I'm actually surprised to hear you don't have more friends." Phoenix continued eating her food while conversing with Kiri.

"So, if it isn't too much to ask... how exactly did you die, Kiri?" she asked out of curiosity.

Urbe Mechanica
Civilian

Founded: May 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Urbe Mechanica » Thu May 02, 2019 2:23 pm

Low bloods wrote:"Thought I was going to get clocked there." The creature said as it made its exit.

While Vixen was on the floor out cold shadows start the repair and offer any medical assistance for those caught in the blast.

"You gonna kill yourself?" The knight asked as he dusted himself off "I guess it's for a good reason then?"

The machine paused. It seemed to be processing the given question.

">GREETINGS. I AM MCEI-3391. I AM, FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES, A LIVING CITY. MY PURPOSE IS TO CONTINUALLY EXPAND. I HAVE FAILED."
">DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUERIES BEFORE I SELF-TERMINATE?"

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu May 02, 2019 3:43 pm

Urbe Mechanica wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Thought I was going to get clocked there." The creature said as it made its exit.

The machine paused. It seemed to be processing the given question.

">GREETINGS. I AM MCEI-3391. I AM, FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES, A LIVING CITY. MY PURPOSE IS TO CONTINUALLY EXPAND. I HAVE FAILED."
">DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUERIES BEFORE I SELF-TERMINATE?"

"Is this self terminate thing of your own will or is it perhaps a program or even a chip placed in you as a fail safe?
I guess I asking if you truly want to die and if you really want to?"
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sun May 05, 2019 11:40 am

International Phoenix wrote:
Foxfound wrote:"That... is a long time. And I thought our High Priestess was old..."

She grinned. "Thanks to you too. I'm always glad to make a new friend. A lot of times people just get scared of me."

Phoenix smiled weakly. "I'm a Primordial. What part of that didn't you get?" she said with a soft, but ultimately hollow laugh.

"Now why would anyone be scared of you?" Phoenix asked, smiling. "You're friendly, charming, and really cute. I'm actually surprised to hear you don't have more friends." Phoenix continued eating her food while conversing with Kiri.

"So, if it isn't too much to ask... how exactly did you die, Kiri?" she asked out of curiosity.

"Well, most ghosts aren't really nice... they aren't usually evil, but they're so deranged or obsessed with whatever unfinished business they have keeping them here that they're a danger to everyone else. I'm apparently really lucky I didn't end up that way."

The other question didn't bother her as much as would be expected, but it did make her sigh.

"Well... you see, our world started falling apart in a way not too long after I was born, so we traveled a lot... I got separated from my parents in this dark swampy forest, and some kind of horrible monster attacked me. It... was painful, I'll say that. But I'm alright now that I'm with my family again. I even started school again this year."
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Hiachijan
Envoy

Founded: Jun 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hiachijan » Mon May 06, 2019 6:42 pm

Noxi-Cyzat cartwheels inside, wearing the standard xeno presidential attire.

The Imoya ambassador, who had been inexplicably hiding in the ceiling for the past hour, hops down, exchanging dialogue in unintelligible xeno dialect. Noxi dismisses her, borrowing her boombox and playing a low, quiet, and irritatingly-repetitive tune, much like before. She slaps the translator on her muzzle, which blinks to life, before glancing around cluelessly.

"Anyone wanna buy some CD's?"
Interstellar state of a blind, music-loving race of aliens. TGs are welcomed.
[floatleft][b]Q&A

International Phoenix
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby International Phoenix » Tue May 07, 2019 3:52 am

Foxfound wrote:
International Phoenix wrote:"Well, most ghosts aren't really nice... they aren't usually evil, but they're so deranged or obsessed with whatever unfinished business they have keeping them here that they're a danger to everyone else. I'm apparently really lucky I didn't end up that way."

The other question didn't bother her as much as would be expected, but it did make her sigh.

"Well... you see, our world started falling apart in a way not too long after I was born, so we traveled a lot... I got separated from my parents in this dark swampy forest, and some kind of horrible monster attacked me. It... was painful, I'll say that. But I'm alright now that I'm with my family again. I even started school again this year."

"They don't judge you because of who you are, but what you are... I see." Phoenix frowns.

"Some... monster? Hmm..." Phoenix pondered for a moment, taking another long drag from her blunt. "What did this monster look like?"

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue May 07, 2019 10:46 am

Hiachijan wrote:Noxi-Cyzat cartwheels inside, wearing the standard xeno presidential attire.

The Imoya ambassador, who had been inexplicably hiding in the ceiling for the past hour, hops down, exchanging dialogue in unintelligible xeno dialect. Noxi dismisses her, borrowing her boombox and playing a low, quiet, and irritatingly-repetitive tune, much like before. She slaps the translator on her muzzle, which blinks to life, before glancing around cluelessly.

"Anyone wanna buy some CD's?"

"Sorry my friend I'll have to decline that mix tape offer." Vixen chuckles as he watches
the repairs on the bar.
He turns to the creature "businessmust be booming, perhaps you'd like a drink?"
If you can see us...

Urbe Mechanica
Civilian

Founded: May 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Urbe Mechanica » Tue May 07, 2019 11:07 am

Low bloods wrote:"Is this self terminate thing of your own will or is it perhaps a program or even a chip placed in you as a fail safe?

">MY CURRENT ACTIONS ARE A PROGRAMMED FAILSAFE. I CANNOT WANT. I DONT WANT. I DONT. I DONT WANT. I DONT WANT TO DIE. I DONT WANT TO DI--"

Bang.

In came the cleanup crew, a band of vaguely humanoid machines tasked solely with picking up what remained of the living city.

But there was one last thing for the poor bot to say

">IT IS A SET UP. DEFEND MCEI-1019. DESTROY THE PROGENITOR. THE GAME WAS RIGGED FROM THE START. IT WILL DESTROY YOU ALL--"

And then some inconsiderate cleanup bot tossed the head out the window.

Perhaps you could go collect your new acquaintance?

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue May 07, 2019 11:25 am

Urbe Mechanica wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Is this self terminate thing of your own will or is it perhaps a program or even a chip placed in you as a fail safe?

">MY CURRENT ACTIONS ARE A PROGRAMMED FAILSAFE. I CANNOT WANT. I DONT WANT. I DONT. I DONT WANT. I DONT WANT TO DIE. I DONT WANT TO DI--"

Bang.

In came the cleanup crew, a band of vaguely humanoid machines tasked solely with picking up what remained of the living city.

But there was one last thing for the poor bot to say

">IT IS A SET UP. DEFEND MCEI-1019. DESTROY THE PROGENITOR. THE GAME WAS RIGGED FROM THE START. IT WILL DESTROY YOU ALL--"

And then some inconsiderate cleanup bot tossed the head out the window.

Perhaps you could go collect your new acquaintance?

As he hears the machine still had much to say he walks over to the window and examines where exactly it was tossed, and if it could simply be collected.
If you can see us...

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Tue May 07, 2019 2:20 pm

Baphomet is bored and playing paddle ball, the goat demon occasionally spooking passerby with her red eyes and forked tongue.
⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Updated character list for all you F7 roleplayers~
NS' Fleur De Lis A zombie

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Tue May 07, 2019 5:56 pm

Foxfound wrote:

"They don't judge you because of who you are, but what you are... I see." Phoenix frowns.

"Some... monster? Hmm..." Phoenix pondered for a moment, taking another long drag from her blunt. "What did this monster look like?"

"Yeah... the people in my village have warmed up to me, though. I think the other kids like having a 'monster' that's on their side for a change."

I never did get a great look at it, but what I did see I won't forget. It was some kind of giant black hound. So it was probably either a demon hound sort of thing or a kobold. Those are monsters that can shapeshift into anything they want and eat humans, but apparently they're almost extinct, so it probably wasn't one of those. In the end I guess it doesn't matter much."

Kitsune France wrote:Baphomet is bored and playing paddle ball, the goat demon occasionally spooking passerby with her red eyes and forked tongue.

Kiri wasn't scared at all.

"Hello!"
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Hiachijan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hiachijan » Tue May 07, 2019 8:18 pm

Low bloods wrote:"Sorry my friend I'll have to decline that mix tape offer." Vixen chuckles as he watches
the repairs on the bar.

"Eh, sure. You got soylent? I'm lookin' for something exotic, if you get my meanin'." She spoke, sitting down and tapping her fingers nonchalantly.
[floatleft][b]Q&A

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue May 07, 2019 10:50 pm

Hiachijan wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Sorry my friend I'll have to decline that mix tape offer." Vixen chuckles as he watches
the repairs on the bar.

"Eh, sure. You got soylent? I'm lookin' for something exotic, if you get my meanin'." She spoke, sitting down and tapping her fingers nonchalantly.

"Soylent, such an odd taste. But I think we have something in that area." He knelt down and pulls out a powder, turning around he starts making a glass "Now we dont have anything too exotic as looking towards flavors but there's definitely some tricks I know to add a little pop to the concoction" Vixen bonds as he turns around handing her a glass "We have the basic three flavors but with a handcrafting a shake I experiment. It's orange vanilla." It was a shake which was ice cold to the touch a texture of snow white with an orange swirl throughout the middle. Upon tasting it would almost taste just like your average milkshake.

"I should have gone with somthing a little more strawberry kiwi perhaps." He nods as he eyes his creation "But I think you'll enjoy whichever."

Kitsune France wrote:Baphomet is bored and playing paddle ball, the goat demon occasionally spooking passerby with her red eyes and forked tongue.

"You doing well since that incident with the man blowing a hole in the wall?"
Vixen says through a shadow creature that crawled out from under a table. It caughed up a supposed beepongball and made a paddle from it hand and mimics her motion. Keeping the ball in the air In almost a mocking manner. The creature felt clever, taunting even
Last edited by Low bloods on Tue May 07, 2019 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you can see us...

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed May 08, 2019 9:07 am

Foxfound wrote:Kiri wasn't scared at all.

"Hello!"

"Oh? Hello there!" She made an oddly inviting reply for a demon, no arrogant retort or anything!

Low bloods wrote:"You doing well since that incident with the man blowing a hole in the wall?"
Vixen says through a shadow creature that crawled out from under a table. It caughed up a supposed beepongball and made a paddle from it hand and mimics her motion. Keeping the ball in the air In almost a mocking manner. The creature felt clever, taunting even

"Yeah, I made a full recovery and the damage was minimal, but I have a feeling that asshat will be back soon... with henchmen." She scoffs and rolls her eyes, paying no mind to the shadow creature mimicking her, not just because she is pretty much used to seeing very strange things, but the thought of Cruz noticeably pushed a few buttons.

"Did anything interesting happen since that incident?"
⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed May 08, 2019 11:56 am

Kitsune France wrote:

"Hello!"

"Oh? Hello there!" She made an oddly inviting reply for a demon, no arrogant retort or anything!

Low bloods wrote:"You doing well since that incident with the man blowing a hole in the wall?"

"Yeah, I made a full recovery and the damage was minimal, but I have a feeling that asshat will be back soon... with henchmen." She scoffs and rolls her eyes, paying no mind to the shadow creature mimicking her, not just because she is pretty much used to seeing very strange things, but the thought of Cruz noticeably pushed a few buttons.

"Did anything interesting happen since that incident?"

"An individual bombed a few spots, two in every raider settlements and the bar...
A another Godslayer entered the bar...
Some group of assassins stumbled in and killed someone. " the shadows eyes glow as it states the information.
"Oh and a robot committed suicide."

The creature caught the ball as it saw there was not going to be a challenge.
If you can see us...

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed May 08, 2019 7:11 pm

Low bloods wrote:"An individual bombed a few spots, two in every raider settlements and the bar...
Some group of assassins stumbled in and killed someone. " the shadows eyes glow as it states the information.

"Well, that does sound interesting! I never understood the concept of giving sentience to a machine though, they are things humanity uses for risks they aren't willing to take. What's the point, you know?" She shrugged, her paddle ball morphed into a badminton racquet and a birdy, which she bats across the room while magically wearing a sweatband on her head now. "This Godslayer piqued my curiosity, do they still make an appearance anymore?"

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed May 08, 2019 7:24 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"An individual bombed a few spots, two in every raider settlements and the bar...

"Well, that does sound interesting! I never understood the concept of giving sentience to a machine though, they are things humanity uses for risks they aren't willing to take. What's the point, you know?" She shrugged, her paddle ball morphed into a badminton racquet and a birdy, which she bats across the room while magically wearing a sweatband on her head now. "This Godslayer piqued my curiosity, do they still make an appearance anymore?"

"It apparently wasn't of the machines own will, however the events are still unfolding." The shadow glanced down at it's own paddle and snaps it eating the pingpong ball.

"As for the godslayer." It points.

"It's supposedly that little girl right over there."
If you can see us...

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Wed May 08, 2019 9:11 pm

Kitsune France wrote:

"Hello!"

"My name's Kiri, what's yours?"

Maybe she wasn't scared because she was a ghost, and people were supposed to be scared of her. Or maybe she was just a friendly, trusting person. I think both.

International Phoenix
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby International Phoenix » Thu May 09, 2019 3:25 am

Foxfound wrote:"Yeah... the people in my village have warmed up to me, though. I think the other kids like having a 'monster' that's on their side for a change."

I never did get a great look at it, but what I did see I won't forget. It was some kind of giant black hound. So it was probably either a demon hound sort of thing or a kobold. Those are monsters that can shapeshift into anything they want and eat humans, but apparently they're almost extinct, so it probably wasn't one of those. In the end I guess it doesn't matter much."

"It's good that they're warming up to you, at least." Phoenix smiled, and reached over to pat the spirit on the back. "Oh, I was just asking because I was curious, as I might have known what it was. But there's countless things that fit that description, many not even related. So... I don't know what to tell you. Sorry..."

Low bloods wrote:"It's supposedly that little girl right over there."

Phoenix continued eating while talking to the ghost. After a few more bites, she got up and walked over to the bartender. She handed over a brass tea ball. "Could you make me a tea with this, with some milk in it?" she asked. The tea ball contained a mixture of green and black tea leaves, dried lavender, and dried cannabis. Phoenix laid two palladium coins on the counter afterwords as payment.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu May 09, 2019 5:00 am

Foxfound wrote:"Yeah... the people in my village have warmed up to me, though. I think the other kids like having a 'monster' that's on their side for a change."

"It's good that they're warming up to you, at least." Phoenix smiled, and reached over to pat the spirit on the back. "Oh, I was just asking because I was curious, as I might have known what it was. But there's countless things that fit that description, many not even related. So... I don't know what to tell you. Sorry..."

Low bloods wrote:"It's supposedly that little girl right over there."

Phoenix continued eating while talking to the ghost. After a few more bites, she got up and walked over to the bartender. She handed over a brass tea ball. "Could you make me a tea with this, with some milk in it?" she asked. The tea ball contained a mixture of green and black tea leaves, dried lavender, and dried cannabis. Phoenix laid two palladium coins on the counter afterwords as payment.

"I haven't seen one of these in forever, but sure it'll only be a few minutes." He readied the tea kettle over a burner and added the ball in.
As he let it he took a few minutes to wait. "Did you make your own mixture?" As he hears the kettle set off he pours her a glass and stirs some milk with the drink before passing it to her
If you can see us...

Soviet Tankistan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Tankistan » Thu May 09, 2019 4:58 pm

A soldier walks in. His uniform is dusty and he appears unarmed. A hammer and sickle adorns his shoulder and his rolled up sleeves reveal large, muscled arms. He glances behind as the entrance swings back to its regular position. The man goes to the bar and sits down. “You may call me Ivan.”
☭Welcome to Soviet Tankistan!☭
In Soviet Tankistan, everyone is considered a worker if they contribute. Fascists and terrorists are not welcome.

Humanity, Socialism, Order Political Compass: 8 left and 1 upwards.

Yegla Islands
Envoy

Founded: Oct 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yegla Islands » Fri May 10, 2019 6:41 am

Soviet Tankistan wrote:A soldier walks in. His uniform is dusty and he appears unarmed. A hammer and sickle adorns his shoulder and his rolled up sleeves reveal large, muscled arms. He glances behind as the entrance swings back to its regular position. The man goes to the bar and sits down. “You may call me Ivan.”

Rasputin returns to the bar with a somewhat bemused expression. The jukebox turned out to be seemingly non-functional, and labelled in some strange script more akin to hieroglyphics than writing. He stops walking and turns his attention to where he had previously been sitting, only to find his barstool occupied by a rather burly gentleman. He cocks his head to one side, taking in the weathered uniform, the insignia, all telltale signs of his occupation. Any indication of rank is noticeably absent. A deserter, perhaps?

"Tovarisch, may I trouble you to at least move over a seat? You've practically knocked over my drink."

Dictator-backed dedication to absolute civil freedoms, ultrabureaucratic pseudo-socialism and heavily-armed neutrality.
Fueled by PMT*/FanT nanopunk schizotech, eldritch red tape and snazzy neo-cold war aesthetics on a broken continent.

✯ Factbooks are currently in the middle of a Big™ Rewrite™, almost everything's out of date and ugly. Don't read them. ✯
This nation uses NS stats. Sort of. In a general kind of way.
*Definitions of "Post", "Modern" and "Technology" may vary

Zena Mudina
Civil Servant

Founded: May 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Zena Mudina » Fri May 10, 2019 2:21 pm

An older man walks into the Saloon, adorned in a dirty, ruined uniform befit of a ruler. He sighs and sits down at one of the bar stools. He looks disheveled like he hasn't cleaned himself in a while. He looks longingly at a picture he takes from his pocket.
Last edited by Zena Mudina on Fri May 10, 2019 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hiachijan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hiachijan » Fri May 10, 2019 4:20 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Hiachijan wrote:"Eh, sure. You got soylent? I'm lookin' for something exotic, if you get my meanin'." She spoke, sitting down and tapping her fingers nonchalantly.

"Soylent, such an odd taste. But I think we have something in that area." He knelt down and pulls out a powder, turning around he starts making a glass "Now we dont have anything too exotic as looking towards flavors but there's definitely some tricks I know to add a little pop to the concoction" Vixen bonds as he turns around handing her a glass "We have the basic three flavors but with a handcrafting a shake I experiment. It's orange vanilla." It was a shake which was ice cold to the touch a texture of snow white with an orange swirl throughout the middle. Upon tasting it would almost taste just like your average milkshake.

Noxi glared at it, taking a sip with her weird, tongue... thing. She gagged lightly.

"It's so... mushy! How do ya drink this? It's like drinkin' permafrost." She dipped her fingers into the drink lightly, glancing at it.
[floatleft][b]Q&A

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives