NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mekishima
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mekishima » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:25 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:”Never heard of Germany or the Spanish Empire. The Afrikaaners Ryk, though, I’ve heard of. Emotions...they’re powerful, aren’t they? Fear, terror, anger, fury, lust, envy, hatred, compassion, ecstasy, misery...they’re the driving force behind our every action. Some people think that suppressing them is a good thing. Those people are wrong. A leader can only be strong if they embrace their feelings and force the world to submit to them. My emotions do not control me, and neither do I control them. I am not separate from my emotions. I don’t want to be. They give me strength. And on that note...do you really expect someone with the title of Supreme Overlady of All Reality to care about humility?”

OOC: Got to sleep.

"Well, it would make you seem less unappealing to the eyes of many to accept your weaknesses a few, especially to those who could very well help you. Many would be. You just have to prove yourself to them that you deserve their help." Daito said as he got up. "This has been an interesting conversation, but we must part ways. But do not take this as a negative opinion, but rather one of convenience. Elongated conversations for me in general are awkward, a personal fact. Goodbye." Daito said as he walked off, going to read an extremely depraved hentai manga

(G'night.)
Imagine if Japan united in the 1850s and conquered Mexico as it was recovering from the Mexican-Texan and Mexican-American wars, then genocided it of most of the Hispanic populace, then gained independence after WWI, and finally reformed the country when the old emperor died, improving the military and invading Central America successfully, ceasing Hispanic genocide but watching minorities carefully.
Mekishima has mobilised its' troops to the Caribbean and has invaded Cuba and Jamaica as per the new plan. Meanwhile, the military is working on a new type of mecha, something that'll, as you could say... Face the enemy and Gundam all down.

Stellar Expedition
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Stellar Expedition » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:26 am

Earth Circa 2050 wrote:
Stellar Expedition wrote:"I've never heard of a sidhe. Pain, have you?" Noire turned to them.

Pain shook his head. "A race that does not and did not ever exist in Home Universe."

"A shame that you aren't familiar with them. Pity, really." the demon shook her head, trying to hold back laughter. "And I'm to guess that you haven't heard of the demon clans either? Or the psychopomps?"

Noire shook her head and whipped her hair dramatically. "Nope. You're speaking of them as if they're relevant to anyone who isn't from your universe, honey, and I'd be careful about that."
An FFT, multiverse-travelling supership-microstate of people looking for a new home alongside their Fleet Captain
Year: Somewhere between the 30th and 90th millennium | NS Stats are not used | Characters

Main Theme | Combat Theme | Ambient Theme 1 | Ambient Theme 2

Explorer's Manual: BREAKING! More scandal! Police Commander Eva admitted to usage of excessive force against Officer Levi. Levi has, without signs shown of intimidation to do so, opted to not press personal charges. Eva sentenced to rehabilitation. |Civilian Tempuella charged with maliced assault and sexual harassment against Elite Officer Levi, who claimed "[his] eyes still hurt a little"

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:13 am

Vixen cut away from the conversation and focused more on other situations.
A shadow crawls over across the counter speaking to one another.

"Train robbery, again?" Vixen slung his jacket on and and walks off into a shadow.

For the while Vixen was replaced with Kairi and if not her then the shadow creature.
Both were exceptional replacements.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Earth Circa 2050
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Circa 2050 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:14 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Aozora nodded her head. ”Ah, good to know. All those kids who died had souls the whole time. Some people get touchy over these things. I’ve never understood that. Why are people so afraid of suffering? Not their own suffering, that I get, but the suffering of others? I’ve always found it enjoyable to be honest. People are weird sometimes.”

Mekishima wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Aozora nodded her head. ”Ah, good to know. All those kids who died had souls the whole time. Some people get touchy over these things. I’ve never understood that. Why are people so afraid of suffering? Not their own suffering, that I get, but the suffering of others? I’ve always found it enjoyable to be honest. People are weird sometimes.”

"Well, I guess some are born with compassion, and some aren't." Daito said as he sat down. "Though, if I may bring it up, even you have that compassion. After all, don't you have a hatred for 'defilers', if I recall?"

"Mortals are foolish to hold onto such things like that." the demon said. "It's little more than hypocrisy, to be certain."

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:”Innocence stopped mattering to me a long time ago. As for why I’m here? Hmm...” Aozora stepped closer to Daito, examining her scythe. ”Where else do I have to go? My nation is in ruins. I have no path to any other world, save the one which wishes me destruction. I don’t blame them. I still hate them. So, here I am, at the centre of chaos, a world of paradoxes. It’s the only place, for now, that I can belong to. But it won’t be for long. That’s for sure.”

"Last I remember, likewise is my home universe in ruins. A bombed out, war-torn world submerged in flames and choked in death and suffering. My own home nation is embroiled in civil war, and the neighboring clans are at war... everything is blasted wreckage." the demon frowned. "Still, as destroyed and crumbling and violent as it is... I wish to return to it. It is my home, after all. I miss it. I miss the smell of brimstone, the choking smoke of burning buildings, the shaking of the ground as bombs rip up the ground and destroy steelworks. I miss the toxic fumes of the poisoned swamps. I miss the seas of lava, and I miss the steam on my face."

Stellar Expedition wrote:
Earth Circa 2050 wrote:
"A shame that you aren't familiar with them. Pity, really." the demon shook her head, trying to hold back laughter. "And I'm to guess that you haven't heard of the demon clans either? Or the psychopomps?"

Noire shook her head and whipped her hair dramatically. "Nope. You're speaking of them as if they're relevant to anyone who isn't from your universe, honey, and I'd be careful about that."

"Ignorant fool..." the demon mumbled.

Low bloods wrote:Vixen cut away from the conversation and focused more on other situations.
A shadow crawls over across the counter speaking to one another.

"Train robbery, again?" Vixen slung his jacket on and and walks off into a shadow.

For the while Vixen was replaced with Kairi and if not her then the shadow creature.
Both were exceptional replacements.

"Hey, could I get a drink, please? Maybe a Xithanu*, extra green?" the demon asked.

*Alcoholic beverage from Inferno, made from fermented reeds native to that universe. Has a high cadmium content thanks to the cadmium in the soil where the reeds grow, making it extremely poisonous.
NS Stats shamelessly not used.
Say it with me: This is NOT a global Earth government. Our UN isn't even particularly powerful. (Our NATO on the other hand is large and powerful though.)
PMT with very little space presence.
Anyone who believes in magic is labeled a terrorist here. You got that, you terrorist?
Playlist, to give a gist of what we are. Shuffle suggested.

Stellar Expedition
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Stellar Expedition » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:32 pm

Noire could feel it. She had bullied the demon into apparent submission. The hook and the line were taken and it was time for the punchline sinker. A maniacal grin grew on her face. This little demon was not exactly a thing deserving of sympathy in her head, so she turned to her comrades. "Hey, you two, you think she's ever heard of the Captain? I bet she doesn't know who the prude is either."

"Doubt it." replied Jakob. "Since she's so unfamiliar with how the world actually works."

"Unlikely."

Noire turned back to the demon, sat up straight with her back arched, her legs crossed, and her hands resting on her leg. "Have you, dear?"
An FFT, multiverse-travelling supership-microstate of people looking for a new home alongside their Fleet Captain
Year: Somewhere between the 30th and 90th millennium | NS Stats are not used | Characters

Explorer's Manual: BREAKING! More scandal! Police Commander Eva admitted to usage of excessive force against Officer Levi. Levi has, without signs shown of intimidation to do so, opted to not press personal charges. Eva sentenced to rehabilitation. |Civilian Tempuella charged with maliced assault and sexual harassment against Elite Officer Levi, who claimed "[his] eyes still hurt a little"

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:46 pm

Aozora smiled at the demon’s words. ”Ah, death...suffering...like my old Heaven...I’d return to it, but...there’s not much point, is there? I lost everything I had. No matter, though. I’ll a way to another world, to yet another Overlady. I don’t miss the destruction of my home, but I do miss my control over it. It was a wonderful place, where everyone was happy because they had no choice in the matter, where everything was perfect because everything was as I wished it to be, where I was beyond even divinity...and I will restore that world, in time...”
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Immaterial

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

Earth Circa 2050
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Circa 2050 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:13 pm

Stellar Expedition wrote:Noire could feel it. She had bullied the demon into apparent submission. The hook and the line were taken and it was time for the punchline sinker. A maniacal grin grew on her face. This little demon was not exactly a thing deserving of sympathy in her head, so she turned to her comrades. "Hey, you two, you think she's ever heard of the Captain? I bet she doesn't know who the prude is either."

"Doubt it." replied Jakob. "Since she's so unfamiliar with how the world actually works."

"Unlikely."

Noire turned back to the demon, sat up straight with her back arched, her legs crossed, and her hands resting on her leg. "Have you, dear?"

"A mere captain is quite little compared to whole nations and their leaders. In any event... your lot are quite bothersome." the demon said, eyes glowering at that table. Her gnarled claw flared with green sparks and flames, hissing out metallic noise, before producing an ugly, wrought knife made of red and black metal, reeking of oil and tar. "The only reason I put up with Sylvie is because I have a Conract with that bitch preventing me from slitting her throat, and even then I don't intend to continue tolerating her. I have no such stipulations forcing me to tolerate any of you. I suggest you cease acting in an aggravating and moronic manner. I have little patience for such foolery. And there's little stopping me from giving you some nice neckties."

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Aozora smiled at the demon’s words. ”Ah, death...suffering...like my old Heaven...I’d return to it, but...there’s not much point, is there? I lost everything I had. No matter, though. I’ll a way to another world, to yet another Overlady. I don’t miss the destruction of my home, but I do miss my control over it. It was a wonderful place, where everyone was happy because they had no choice in the matter, where everything was perfect because everything was as I wished it to be, where I was beyond even divinity...and I will restore that world, in time...”

"What's stopping you from returning?" the demon asked.
Say it with me: This is NOT a global Earth government. Our UN isn't even particularly powerful. (Our NATO on the other hand is large and powerful though.)
Anyone who believes in magic is labeled a terrorist here. You got that, you terrorist?

Stellar Expedition
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Stellar Expedition » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:16 pm

"Of course you've never heard of the strongest psychic. Now now..."Noire narrowed her eyes, mixing her grin with a glare. "...honey, that's a threat you won't live long enough to make good on."

Jakob glared and placed his armored hands upon the table, and adjusted his sunglasses. Pain, though he had a mask, could notably tense up and one could feel as if he were glaring anyways.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:20 pm

Earth Circa 2050 wrote:
Stellar Expedition wrote:Noire could feel it. She had bullied the demon into apparent submission. The hook and the line were taken and it was time for the punchline sinker. A maniacal grin grew on her face. This little demon was not exactly a thing deserving of sympathy in her head, so she turned to her comrades. "Hey, you two, you think she's ever heard of the Captain? I bet she doesn't know who the prude is either."

"Unlikely."

"A mere captain is quite little compared to whole nations and their leaders. In any event... your lot are quite bothersome." the demon said, eyes glowering at that table. Her gnarled claw flared with green sparks and flames, hissing out metallic noise, before producing an ugly, wrought knife made of red and black metal, reeking of oil and tar. "The only reason I put up with Sylvie is because I have a Conract with that bitch preventing me from slitting her throat, and even then I don't intend to continue tolerating her. I have no such stipulations forcing me to tolerate any of you. I suggest you cease acting in an aggravating and moronic manner. I have little patience for such foolery. And there's little stopping me from giving you some nice neckties."

"Well, there is me."

Duncan had sidestepped in front of her, blocking her path to the Expedition people. He stood there, with that stupid shrug and stupid, irritating grin.

"Go on, troublemaker. If you want to hurt anyone in this bar, you have to get rid of me first. And trust me, that's not as easy as it seems."

Was it? It was hard to believe that this strange man had the strength of anything more than a paperweight, but something in his eyes suggested he knew exactly what he was doing.
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:25 pm

”I can’t head back without being immediately killed. It already happened, once. Such a shame...”

Aozora tilted her head at what the others were doing. ”Strongest psychic, you say? That’s quite a claim. There are many in this world and beyond who would dispute such a title...how fascinating. And you, you’re a confident one...I admire your resolve. But if you’re so concerned, why not strike first and bring this to an early end before anyone is harmed? Surely there is no need to hesitate?”
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.

Stellar Expedition
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Stellar Expedition » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:27 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:”I can’t head back without being immediately killed. It already happened, once. Such a shame...”

Aozora tilted her head at what the others were doing. ”Strongest psychic, you say? That’s quite a claim. There are many in this world and beyond who would dispute such a title...how fascinating. And you, you’re a confident one...I admire your resolve. But if you’re so concerned, why not strike first and bring this to an early end before anyone is harmed? Surely there is no need to hesitate?”

"I don't do this for fun, gal, I'm giving her a choice. After all, she's just a kid with a knife after all that, isn't she?"

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:29 pm

”Not for fun? I’m disappointed. There’s a certain thrill to these things, you know? I wouldn’t be so disparaging towards children with knives. I’ve watched on as children with knives swept away whole armies. But I get ahead of myself. I’m not going to interfere with whatever you decide to do. I’m just challenging your claims, that’s all.”

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:31 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:”I can’t head back without being immediately killed. It already happened, once. Such a shame...”

"I don't do this for fun, gal, I'm giving her a choice. After all, she's just a kid with a knife after all that, isn't she?"

Z: "I dunno. In one timeline some ten-year-old with a knife destroyed the entire universe."

Duncan: "Undertale isn't real life, Z."

Z: "In some timelines it might be."
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Stellar Expedition
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Stellar Expedition » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:31 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:”Not for fun? I’m disappointed. There’s a certain thrill to these things, you know? I wouldn’t be so disparaging towards children with knives. I’ve watched on as children with knives swept away whole armies. But I get ahead of myself. I’m not going to interfere with whatever you decide to do. I’m just challenging your claims, that’s all.”

"All three of us here used to be children with knives. I think we've all matured since then."

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:34 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:”Not for fun? I’m disappointed. There’s a certain thrill to these things, you know? I wouldn’t be so disparaging towards children with knives. I’ve watched on as children with knives swept away whole armies. But I get ahead of myself. I’m not going to interfere with whatever you decide to do. I’m just challenging your claims, that’s all.”

"All three of us here used to be children with knives. I think we've all matured since then."

”I used to be a child with a scythe. Dark times. Fun times. Far, far too much running. I’ve changed since then, yes. I’m sure we all have since our childhood. Well except the children who died, obviously. They didn’t get a chance. But even mature soldiers, professional warriors, can die to the simplest, smallest things. Wasn’t the demon going to explode if she got attacked? Can you stop that from happening, I wonder? Come to think of it, she wanted my soul for a bigger explosion...”

Earth Circa 2050
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Circa 2050 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:11 pm

"I've had it with some of you people. I'll admit it, I don't have the patience to put up with you mortals. I put up with Sylvie only because I have to... but I certainly don't have to put up with any of you. And chances are pretty good that I'm older than most of you, in any case." the demon sighed. "How irritating."

The demon fluttered over to the counter, and downed her drink. The toxic, green, cadmium-infused liquid poured down her throat. "Such irritants... are best disposed of."

"Yes, and I still plan on exploding myself if anyone here attacks me. Thermonuclear. 80 megatons. And I'll still do it." the demon said, brandishing her knife. "Not one of you will survive that blast."

OOC: Holy crap you all type fast. I can't keep up with all of you. =_=;

Stellar Expedition
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Stellar Expedition » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:20 pm

"You sure bluff a lot!" commented Jakob.

"And could really do better with acting your age."

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:26 pm

Earth Circa 2050 wrote:"I've had it with some of you people. I'll admit it, I don't have the patience to put up with you mortals. I put up with Sylvie only because I have to... but I certainly don't have to put up with any of you. And chances are pretty good that I'm older than most of you, in any case." the demon sighed. "How irritating."

The demon fluttered over to the counter, and downed her drink. The toxic, green, cadmium-infused liquid poured down her throat. "Such irritants... are best disposed of."

"Yes, and I still plan on exploding myself if anyone here attacks me. Thermonuclear. 80 megatons. And I'll still do it." the demon said, brandishing her knife. "Not one of you will survive that blast."

OOC: Holy crap you all type fast. I can't keep up with all of you. =_=;

The grin faltered a bit. Just a bit.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that. Someone here might. But certainly not most of these good people, and we can't have that."

Though he continued to face her, he began to address everyone else.

"So. Maybe anybody who isn't confident that they can take 80 megatons should head outside. The anomalous properties of the saloon should contain it within the building. I'm not going to try to cause an explosion, but I'm not going to let her go have a child murdered either."

Earth Circa 2050
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Circa 2050 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:27 pm

Stellar Expedition wrote:"You sure bluff a lot!" commented Jakob.

"Bluff?" the demon said, bemused. In a burst of speed, she lunged with her knife, aiming for Jakob's right eye.* "You mortals really are foolish. You should know your betters."

OOC:* This is in fact an attack at Jakob. Were this not a roleplay, were this just me writing, I'd have described the effects of the attack, but as it is a roleplay, I'm not going to do that; that would be godmodding. You decide what happens, but understand that you'll have to do something about it. Either you dodge, block, or otherwise avoid the attack, or that will go through his eye... and possibly further. Imps aren't particularly strong physically speaking, but that's still a sharp knife made from a rather dense material.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:30 pm

”If the demon is bluffing, destroy her. Simple as that. You have nothing to fear, do you? Or is there just a glimmer of dread at the edge of your mind. Those gentle chills running down your spine, the coldness that takes hold of your skin, the tremors that cause you hesitation...can you feel them? If you are devoid of them...why...not...strike...now? Oh, sure, the demon is immature. So am I. But if it really is a bluff, as you say...why do you still do nothing about her?”

Realising that things were, indeed, happening, Aozora smiled, her eyes glimmering with sadistic delight. ”I spoke too soon! Wonderful! Delightful! Ah, it’s been so long!” She raised her scythe, in case combat reached her.

Stellar Expedition
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Stellar Expedition » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:32 pm

Jakob craned his neck to the side in a theatrically subtle act of dodging, and attempted to grab the demon's wrist and employ a rather mild grip. The Expedition members glared. "You really are just a kid with a knife," hissed Jakob, forming a frown with flared nostrils and narrowed eyes in tow.

"Minus the knife."

OOC: I'll be honest, I was already aware of all of that.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:33 pm

Earth Circa 2050 wrote:
Stellar Expedition wrote:"You sure bluff a lot!" commented Jakob.

"Bluff?" the demon said, bemused. In a burst of speed, she lunged with her knife, aiming for Jakob's right eye.* "You mortals really are foolish. You should know your betters."

OOC:* This is in fact an attack at Jakob. Were this not a roleplay, were this just me writing, I'd have described the effects of the attack, but as it is a roleplay, I'm not going to do that; that would be godmodding. You decide what happens, but understand that you'll have to do something about it. Either you dodge, block, or otherwise avoid the attack, or that will go through his eye... and possibly further. Imps aren't particularly strong physically speaking, but that's still a sharp knife made from a rather dense material.

The knife stopped, and began to fall to the ground.

A brief assessment of the situation would reveal that Duncan seemed to be using a sort of telekinesis. It clearly took some effort, but not an excessive amount. Of course, if the imp is strong enough to overpower him or reacted fast enough, this state of affairs might only last a few seconds.

OOC: Looks like I got beat to the punch. Duncan was standing in the way, so I don't really know if this takes precedence or not.

OOC 2: Okay.
Last edited by Foxfound on Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Stellar Expedition
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Stellar Expedition » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:34 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Earth Circa 2050 wrote:

The knife, and by extension it's wielder, stopped.

A brief assessment of the situation would reveal that Duncan seemed to be using a sort of telekinesis. It clearly took some effort, but not an excessive amount. Of course, if the imp is strong enough to overpower him, this state of affairs might only last a few seconds.

OOC: Looks like I got beat to the punch. Duncan was standing in the way, so I don't really know if this takes precedence or not.

Yeah you was a bit slow on the draw. Just let Jakob have it IMO.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:39 pm

Duncan Take 2 Electric Boogaloo

As the two began their struggle, the knife was forced from the demon's hand and dropped to the floor.

A brief assessment of the situation would reveal that Duncan was using some sort of telekinesis. Apparently he wasn't bluffing about stopping her, either. Though this did seem to take some visible, if relatively small, effort.

"Now, now, we can't have any fighting, can we? She did threaten to be a bad sport and blow us all up, after all."
Last edited by Foxfound on Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:44 pm

”No fighting? You’re boring. Come on, why interrupt our friends here? I’m sure they’re enjoying the rush of adrenaline that comes from attempted murder. Of course, I’d love to take part but...I have no targets to pursue. Unless there were somebody partially distracted by a nearby battle to- oh...oh wait. Come to think of it...”

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives