NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Earth Circa 2050
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Circa 2050 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:00 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Earth Circa 2050 wrote:
"My own game? And what, do tell, do you think my game is?" the demon says, smiling. "I still have cards in my hand."

"This is just appearance, just as anything else. Behind all this ectoplasm, I am massless particles. I appear as this because it suits me. I am no more of a child than your ancestors." she answered.

"Your soul, in exchange for a bigger boom on the way out. With both our souls, I could increase the power of the explosion... You'd cease to exist as soon as I gain your soul, however. No consciousness, not anything. Any questions?" the demon asked.

"The fact that you became someone's dog rather than the other way around in your situation. You know I'm debating strongly helping you only out of pity" Vixen grins "I don't even need your pay."

"You want to help me? Kill Sylvie Fiato." the demon said bluntly.
NS Stats shamelessly not used.
Say it with me: This is NOT a global Earth government. Our UN isn't even particularly powerful. (Our NATO on the other hand is large and powerful though.)
PMT with very little space presence.
Anyone who believes in magic is labeled a terrorist here. You got that, you terrorist?
Playlist, to give a gist of what we are. Shuffle suggested.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:13 pm

Earth Circa 2050 wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Aozora tilted her head. ”Ah...I see where you went wrong. You assumed that I was being suicidal. I’m afraid that’s not exactly right. I’m rather more...confident in my ability to survive even extreme situations. I’m not sure I even have a soul to give- some people would say I don’t, and others would say I give them souls, my life is complicated like that- but if I do, I’d rather keep it for myself. Sounds important, you know? After all, killing everyone is only satisfying if I’m still conscious while it’s happening.”

"You are sapient. You are a thinking being. Therefore, you are a soul. Maybe if you were a brain dead vegetable, I would believe you." she explains. "But very well... if you every change your mind, let me know."

OOC: These tropes are in play here regarding what she's talking about. Thought it would help.
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ ... eDifferent
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ ... SoulIsMine
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SoulEating
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ ... erThanDead

Aozora considered the situation. Much as she had boasted about souls, she knew better than to argue with a demonic entity over how that very entity’s abilities worked. ”I take your point. So, that’s how you operate? Fascinating. If only you’d beheld the Nightmare...ah, but those times have...passed. I’ll be sure to let you know if I ever want my death to be used to kill a bunch of people of your choosing.”
Last edited by Kyoki Chudoku on Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Immaterial

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:12 am

Earth Circa 2050 wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"The fact that you became someone's dog rather than the other way around in your situation. You know I'm debating strongly helping you only out of pity" Vixen grins "I don't even need your pay."

Vixen walks to the back and re returns shortly with bottle full of a pink liquid "Have her drink this, it's a mana enhancer, though not for human consumption mind you.
It has a blackberry taste to it from what I hear." Vixen nods "I'm not a hitman anymore, just a bartender so this is all I have to offer."
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Stellar Expedition
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Stellar Expedition » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:35 am

"That's cold, bartender. Isn't this a kid we're talking about killing here?" whined Jakob, before taking a heavy hit of his vodka. "Damn..."
An FFT, multiverse-travelling supership-microstate of people looking for a new home alongside their Fleet Captain
Year: Somewhere between the 30th and 90th millennium | NS Stats are not used | Characters

Main Theme | Combat Theme | Ambient Theme 1 | Ambient Theme 2

Explorer's Manual: BREAKING! More scandal! Police Commander Eva admitted to usage of excessive force against Officer Levi. Levi has, without signs shown of intimidation to do so, opted to not press personal charges. Eva sentenced to rehabilitation. |Civilian Tempuella charged with maliced assault and sexual harassment against Elite Officer Levi, who claimed "[his] eyes still hurt a little"

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 am

Low bloods wrote:
Earth Circa 2050 wrote:

Vixen walks to the back and re returns shortly with bottle full of a pink liquid "Have her drink this, it's a mana enhancer, though not for human consumption mind you.
It has a blackberry taste to it from what I hear." Vixen nods "I'm not a hitman anymore, just a bartender so this is all I have to offer."

Bill was sitting at the bar, communicating with Mr. Mouffan via... sign language? Hm. Curious.

The green-haired man turned toward Vixen. "My old friend here doesn't have any strong convictions, but he's hinted to me that he might not appreciate you using the bar's stock to kill a child."

More sign language.

"Though he says he won't stop you. It's not his place."
Last edited by Foxfound on Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:24 am

Stellar Expedition wrote:"That's cold, bartender. Isn't this a kid we're talking about killing here?" whined Jakob, before taking a heavy hit of his vodka. "Damn..."

"Well I am an ice demon after all."
Foxfound wrote:
Low bloods wrote:Vixen walks to the back and re returns shortly with bottle full of a pink liquid "Have her drink this, it's a mana enhancer, though not for human consumption mind you.

Bill was sitting at the bar, communicating with Mr. Mouffan via... sign language? Hm. Curious.

The green-haired man turned toward Vixen. "My old friend here doesn't have any strong convictions, but he's hinted to me that he might not appreciate you using the bar's stock to kill a child."

More sign language.

"You can sign as well?" Vixen tilts his head and grins in a rather wicked manner. "Well if it is any of your concern, it isnt of the bars stock, it's of my own.
"I'd just rather it be a peaceful passage rather than some fool
talking the money and killing her in a more painful manner, and in a second sense I'm simply putting matters into her own hands, she want's someone dead but lacks the knowledge to do it herself. Odds wre she cant even use the potion in a manner.
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Earth Circa 2050
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Circa 2050 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:53 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
Earth Circa 2050 wrote:
"You are sapient. You are a thinking being. Therefore, you are a soul. Maybe if you were a brain dead vegetable, I would believe you." she explains. "But very well... if you every change your mind, let me know."

OOC: These tropes are in play here regarding what she's talking about. Thought it would help.
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ ... SoulIsMine
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SoulEating
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ ... erThanDead

Aozora considered the situation. Much as she had boasted about souls, she knew better than to argue with a demonic entity over how that very entity’s abilities worked. ”I take your point. So, that’s how you operate? Fascinating. If only you’d beheld the Nightmare...ah, but those times have...passed. I’ll be sure to let you know if I ever want my death to be used to kill a bunch of people of your choosing.”

"I'm a soul, you're a soul, every thinking being is a soul. You just happen to have been born, and have a body made of flesh... where my body is an ectoplasmic projection, and I was not "born" as a mortal would understand it. We're different... but strip away the physical forms, and we'd be quite similar, regardless of origin. And thank you." the demon said.

Low bloods wrote:
Earth Circa 2050 wrote:

Low bloods wrote:
Stellar Expedition wrote:"That's cold, bartender. Isn't this a kid we're talking about killing here?" whined Jakob, before taking a heavy hit of his vodka. "Damn..."

"Well I am an ice demon after all."
Foxfound wrote:Bill was sitting at the bar, communicating with Mr. Mouffan via... sign language? Hm. Curious.

More sign language.

"You can sign as well?" Vixen tilts his head and grins in a rather wicked manner. "Well if it is any of your concern, it isnt of the bars stock, it's of my own.
talking the money and killing her in a more painful manner, and in a second sense I'm simply putting matters into her own hands, she want's someone dead but lacks the knowledge to do it herself. Odds wre she cant even use the potion in a manner.

"Well, now that I know it is not intended for human consumption, I am unable to give it to her directly. It isn't that I don't know how to kill humans. I've killed plenty of humans. I prefer doing so through thermobaric explosions, watching the hairless apes burn helplessly as their organs rupture and they asphyxiate to death, choking on the oxygen-deprived air as blood pools in their damaged lungs. It's one of my favorite spells, for crying out loud.

"The reason I haven't killed Sylvie yet isn't because I don't know how, it is because I am physically incapable of directly harming her, and in fact I am physically forced to protect her. I have tried explaining this, but your auditory senses seem to be quite selective. If you were to give it to her without letting me know in any way that you are doing that, it'd work... but now that I told you that, it likely would not work, because I would know what to look for, and the moment I recognized that you were doing so, I would be forced to do everything in my power to stop you. Look, barkeep, I was asking for a sniper for a reason. It is the most efficient means to bypass all the restrictions on what I can do and is likewise the least dangerous way to do so, both to myself and to the sniper. Or do you not understand what it means to not have a totality of free will?" the demon said, becoming increasingly annoyed.
Say it with me: This is NOT a global Earth government. Our UN isn't even particularly powerful. (Our NATO on the other hand is large and powerful though.)
Anyone who believes in magic is labeled a terrorist here. You got that, you terrorist?

Stellar Expedition
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Stellar Expedition » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:55 pm

"Honey, you're about as hairless and ape-like as the rest of us, made of ectoplasm or not. You're quite literally taking on the form of a human-esque being, are you not?" retorted Noire.
An FFT, multiverse-travelling supership-microstate of people looking for a new home alongside their Fleet Captain
Year: Somewhere between the 30th and 90th millennium | NS Stats are not used | Characters

Explorer's Manual: BREAKING! More scandal! Police Commander Eva admitted to usage of excessive force against Officer Levi. Levi has, without signs shown of intimidation to do so, opted to not press personal charges. Eva sentenced to rehabilitation. |Civilian Tempuella charged with maliced assault and sexual harassment against Elite Officer Levi, who claimed "[his] eyes still hurt a little"

Earth Circa 2050
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Circa 2050 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:10 pm

Stellar Expedition wrote:"Honey, you're about as hairless and ape-like as the rest of us, made of ectoplasm or not. You're quite literally taking on the form of a human-esque being, are you not?" retorted Noire.

"Hmm..." the diminutive demon mused, picking at her sharp teeth with one of her claws, stroking one of her small, stubby horns with her other hand. She gave a sharp flap of her leathery wings, landing in one of the available chairs, clinging to the edge of it with her talon-feet. Her prehensile tail swayed back and forth, stinger and venom sac swinging. "Am I? Or am I taking on a sidhe-esque form, which predate humans? Maybe humans are taking on a mocking, sidhe-esque form, which they, ahem... ape rather poorly?"

OOC: Regardless of what my character may be expressing, I'm actually quite enjoying this. Thank you everyone. :3
Last edited by Earth Circa 2050 on Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:20 pm

Earth Circa 2050 wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:

"I'm a soul, you're a soul, every thinking being is a soul. You just happen to have been born, and have a body made of flesh... where my body is an ectoplasmic projection, and I was not "born" as a mortal would understand it. We're different... but strip away the physical forms, and we'd be quite similar, regardless of origin. And thank you." the demon said.

Low bloods wrote:Vixen walks to the back and re returns shortly with bottle full of a pink liquid "Have her drink this, it's a mana enhancer, though not for human consumption mind you.

Low bloods wrote:"Well I am an ice demon after all."

"Well, now that I know it is not intended for human consumption, I am unable to give it to her directly. It isn't that I don't know how to kill humans. I've killed plenty of humans. I prefer doing so through thermobaric explosions, watching the hairless apes burn helplessly as their organs rupture and they asphyxiate to death, choking on the oxygen-deprived air as blood pools in their damaged lungs. It's one of my favorite spells, for crying out loud.

"The reason I haven't killed Sylvie yet isn't because I don't know how, it is because I am physically incapable of directly harming her, and in fact I am physically forced to protect her. I have tried explaining this, but your auditory senses seem to be quite selective. If you were to give it to her without letting me know in any way that you are doing that, it'd work... but now that I told you that, it likely would not work, because I would know what to look for, and the moment I recognized that you were doing so, I would be forced to do everything in my power to stop you. Look, barkeep, I was asking for a sniper for a reason. It is the most efficient means to bypass all the restrictions on what I can do and is likewise the least dangerous way to do so, both to myself and to the sniper. Or do you not understand what it means to not have a totality of free will?" the demon said, becoming increasingly annoyed.

At this point he was laughing due to the fact that he called it. Well it's not entirely,
it can be consumed as it is a mana enhancer but there's a too little and a too much you see. And now you know, but you dont know enough to pinpoint the exact amount that is bad so you are now through the loop, you are welcome. So basically I'm giving you a medical energy drink for mages that's the gyst of the situation here. Take it or leave it."
If you can see us...

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:34 pm

”Every thinking being a soul, you say? Fascinating. Tell me...what happens to the soul of a being who’s mind is so twisted, they barely have one of their own? A soul that can think, but only in terms another dictates? A life where one would gladly end themselves if another gave the order? Are these beings considered to have souls of their own? I’m quite...intrigued to know how this process operates.”
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.

Stellar Expedition
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Stellar Expedition » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:45 pm

Earth Circa 2050 wrote:
Stellar Expedition wrote:"Honey, you're about as hairless and ape-like as the rest of us, made of ectoplasm or not. You're quite literally taking on the form of a human-esque being, are you not?" retorted Noire.

"Hmm..." the diminutive demon mused, picking at her sharp teeth with one of her claws, stroking one of her small, stubby horns with her other hand. She gave a sharp flap of her leathery wings, landing in one of the available chairs, clinging to the edge of it with her talon-feet. Her prehensile tail swayed back and forth, stinger and venom sac swinging. "Am I? Or am I taking on a sidhe-esque form, which predate humans? Maybe humans are taking on a mocking, sidhe-esque form, which they, ahem... ape rather poorly?"

OOC: Regardless of what my character may be expressing, I'm actually quite enjoying this. Thank you everyone. :3

"I've never heard of a sidhe. Pain, have you?" Noire turned to them.

Pain shook his head. "A race that does not and did not ever exist in Home Universe."

The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:38 pm

The Doors opened and entered a infamous outlaw... Tim Klaxon, Alias: Timmy the Mountie.
He sat down at the bar and spoke. “Two shots of Vodka with Ice and Chocolate please.”
The Federation of Spokane
Pronouns: Any
Discord: bigbossg13
URA Deputy Director Of Security
Utrikesminister for Altia, Founding Member
Anterian Ambassador*
Chief Communications Officer for Lands End*
Warzone Trinidad Mafia Enforcer
Posts don't represent any of my region's views unless stated otherwise.
"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude."

Earth Circa 2050
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Circa 2050 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:02 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:”Every thinking being a soul, you say? Fascinating. Tell me...what happens to the soul of a being who’s mind is so twisted, they barely have one of their own? A soul that can think, but only in terms another dictates? A life where one would gladly end themselves if another gave the order? Are these beings considered to have souls of their own? I’m quite...intrigued to know how this process operates.”

"A soul thinks. Neither morality nor free will are factors there, indeed they do not even correlate to souls in any way." the demon explained.

Low bloods wrote:
Earth Circa 2050 wrote:

At this point he was laughing due to the fact that he called it. Well it's not entirely,
it can be consumed as it is a mana enhancer but there's a too little and a too much you see. And now you know, but you dont know enough to pinpoint the exact amount that is bad so you are now through the loop, you are welcome. So basically I'm giving you a medical energy drink for mages that's the gyst of the situation here. Take it or leave it."

"I see..." the demon said, pursing her lips, before grasping the beverage.

Stellar Expedition wrote:
Earth Circa 2050 wrote:

"I've never heard of a sidhe. Pain, have you?" Noire turned to them.

Pain shook his head. "A race that does not and did not ever exist in Home Universe."

"A shame that you aren't familiar with them. Pity, really." the demon shook her head, trying to hold back laughter. "And I'm to guess that you haven't heard of the demon clans either? Or the psychopomps?"
Last edited by Earth Circa 2050 on Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:09 am

Aozora nodded her head. ”Ah, good to know. All those kids who died had souls the whole time. Some people get touchy over these things. I’ve never understood that. Why are people so afraid of suffering? Not their own suffering, that I get, but the suffering of others? I’ve always found it enjoyable to be honest. People are weird sometimes.”

Mekishima
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mekishima » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:06 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Aozora nodded her head. ”Ah, good to know. All those kids who died had souls the whole time. Some people get touchy over these things. I’ve never understood that. Why are people so afraid of suffering? Not their own suffering, that I get, but the suffering of others? I’ve always found it enjoyable to be honest. People are weird sometimes.”

"Well, I guess some are born with compassion, and some aren't." Daito said as he sat down. "Though, if I may bring it up, even you have that compassion. After all, don't you have a hatred for 'defilers', if I recall?"
Imagine if Japan united in the 1850s and conquered Mexico as it was recovering from the Mexican-Texan and Mexican-American wars, then genocided it of most of the Hispanic populace, then gained independence after WWI, and finally reformed the country when the old emperor died, improving the military and invading Central America successfully, ceasing Hispanic genocide but watching minorities carefully.
Mekishima has mobilised its' troops to the Caribbean and has invaded Cuba and Jamaica as per the new plan. Meanwhile, the military is working on a new type of mecha, something that'll, as you could say... Face the enemy and Gundam all down.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:09 am

Aozora tilted her head. ”Defilers...ah, yes...” She let out a burst of laughter. ”But, you know, that wasn’t born out of compassion. I didn’t care about them whatsoever at first. Not until one tried to defile me. It is a passionate hatred born out of my own suffering at their hands, nothing more.”

Mekishima
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mekishima » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:16 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Aozora tilted her head. ”Defilers...ah, yes...” She let out a burst of laughter. ”But, you know, that wasn’t born out of compassion. I didn’t care about them whatsoever at first. Not until one tried to defile me. It is a passionate hatred born out of my own suffering at their hands, nothing more.”

"Taking your own tragedy and using it as a justification to target those who do the same onto others... an interesting mindset, indeed." Daito said. "Of course, no man is innocent. But let's stop it there before any judgements are made. May I ask what brings you here?"
Imagine if Japan united in the 1850s and conquered Mexico as it was recovering from the Mexican-Texan and Mexican-American wars, then genocided it of most of the Hispanic populace, then gained independence after WWI, and finally reformed the country when the old emperor died, improving the military and invading Central America successfully, ceasing Hispanic genocide but watching minorities carefully.
Mekishima has mobilised its' troops to the Caribbean and has invaded Cuba and Jamaica as per the new plan. Meanwhile, the military is working on a new type of mecha, something that'll, as you could say... Face the enemy and Gundam all down.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:23 am

”Innocence stopped mattering to me a long time ago. As for why I’m here? Hmm...” Aozora stepped closer to Daito, examining her scythe. ”Where else do I have to go? My nation is in ruins. I have no path to any other world, save the one which wishes me destruction. I don’t blame them. I still hate them. So, here I am, at the centre of chaos, a world of paradoxes. It’s the only place, for now, that I can belong to. But it won’t be for long. That’s for sure.”

Mekishima
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mekishima » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:29 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:”Innocence stopped mattering to me a long time ago. As for why I’m here? Hmm...” Aozora stepped closer to Daito, examining her scythe. ”Where else do I have to go? My nation is in ruins. I have no path to any other world, save the one which wishes me destruction. I don’t blame them. I still hate them. So, here I am, at the centre of chaos, a world of paradoxes. It’s the only place, for now, that I can belong to. But it won’t be for long. That’s for sure.”

"Then what do you intend to do? Conquer one of your own?" Daito said, seemingly unintimidated by her. "Or perhaps you look for a place that will... accept a person such as yourself? Maybe even find an active opportunity that seizes advantage of your seemingly sociopathic measures?"

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:37 am

”I’m going to try again, of course. I’m persistent like that. I’ve never been very good at being accepted. Probably has something to do with the whole murderous tendencies thing. Even if someone were to accept me, I’d probably just exploit them ahaha. That’s the thing with me. I always need to be in control of things. And the more control I have, the better. As a tyrant, I’m used to a certain degree of authority. Ah, but there’s so much more to it than just being tyrannical...you wouldn’t believe what I once was. What I will be once again, when I make it so...”

Mekishima
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mekishima » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:46 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:”I’m going to try again, of course. I’m persistent like that. I’ve never been very good at being accepted. Probably has something to do with the whole murderous tendencies thing. Even if someone were to accept me, I’d probably just exploit them, hahaha. That’s the thing with me. I always need to be in control of things. And the more control I have, the better. As a tyrant, I’m used to a certain degree of authority. Ah, but there’s so much more to it than just being tyrannical...you wouldn’t believe what I once was. What I will be once again, when I make it so...”

"Hmmm... interesting perspective. But what is your obsession with being in control of everything? Is it a distrust of your common man brought on by paranoia over years of people resisting your rule, or a fear of looking inferior in the eyes of many? In my experience, it had been both for my own Emperor... I had been very close to him as his personal guard. On the outside, he is a fearless and ruthless leader with a death wish and the combat skills of a warrior, but even he has his weaknesses deep down, and he knows this very well. He has not been one to deny his feelings to those he is close too. But on the other side of the coin, he is still distrustful enough to take his moments and give very little of himself before deciding friend and foe." Daito said as he looked at her with intrigue through his mask

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:51 am

”It’s a desire to make things the way they should be. I found over time that, whenever I loosened my grip, disaster struck. So I tightened it instead. I made sure that any who opposed me fell. But I guess it’s more than that. You’ve heard of sadism, right? The joy some people find in the suffering of others? I have that. And I embrace it. I enjoy making others suffer. Should I be ashamed of that? No. Why should I? They deserve it. Why do they deserve it? Because I say they do. It’s that simple. People add so many needless complexities to their lives, moral dilemmas of what’s right and what’s wrong. I just take the direct path. What’s right is what I want to be right, and if anyone defies that, they die in agony. I don’t care what others think, not anymore. I’ve chosen to no longer delude myself into believing I’m anything less than I am- the Supreme Overlady of All Reality.”
Last edited by Kyoki Chudoku on Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mekishima
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mekishima » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:04 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:”It’s a desire to make things the way they should be. I found over time that, whenever I loosened my grip, disaster struck. So I tightened it instead. I made sure that any who opposed me fell. But I guess it’s more than that. You’ve heard of sadism, right? The joy some people find in the suffering of others? I have that. And I embrace it. I enjoy making others suffer. Should I be ashamed of that? No. Why should I? They deserve it. Why do they deserve it? Because I say they do. It’s that simple. People add so many needless complexities to their lives, moral dilemmas of what’s right and what’s wrong. I just take the direct path. What’s right is what I want to be right, and if anyone defies that, they die in agony. I don’t care what others think, not anymore. I’ve chosen to no longer delude myself into believing I’m anything less than I am- the Supreme Overlady of All Reality.”

"Hmmm... well, I must say, trying to cause as little offense as possible... I have only met a few like you. I choose to be neutral, to not partake in any conflict that is not within my interest. And, not to worry for anyone, I am keeping to my promise. But, if it is alright with you, I must state the fact that to be a great leader, one must be humble and must control their emotions before their emotions control them. This passion is what lead to great disasters like Nazi Germany, the Spanish Empire and the Afrikaaners Ryk. Surely you must've heard of their deeds, correct?"

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:10 am

”Never heard of Germany or the Spanish Empire. The Afrikaaners Ryk, though, I’ve heard of. Emotions...they’re powerful, aren’t they? Fear, terror, anger, fury, lust, envy, hatred, compassion, ecstasy, misery...they’re the driving force behind our every action. Some people think that suppressing them is a good thing. Those people are wrong. A leader can only be strong if they embrace their feelings and force the world to submit to them. My emotions do not control me, and neither do I control them. I am not separate from my emotions. I don’t want to be. They give me strength. And on that note...do you really expect someone with the title of Supreme Overlady of All Reality to care about humility?”

OOC: Got to sleep.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives