NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:19 pm

Stellar Expedition wrote:
Low bloods wrote:
"Switching from a autobiography to plain and simple he turns to the fellow approaching "Howdy. What's your poison?"

Pain already knew what Jakob and Noire wanted. They had their favorites and he remembered them. "A margarita and a vodka." robotically replied the masked Elite Officer.

He quickly served the drinks but had to question "Any anything for you? We do have drinks for all races here. Living, dead, non organic. I think we even have flavored air. It's pretty weird."
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:21 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
Low bloods wrote:To her surprise there wasn't at the current moment, but there was indeed one outside, a ways outside between two raider tribes.
An often event in the lands.

”I wonder who’s idea it was to put this place in the middle of raiders? Oh well. Maybe they hoped people who came here would fight them instead of each other...”

"Actually it all kinda formed around itself their tribes are to the left and right of this place, always off.
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:22 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
”I wonder who’s idea it was to put this place in the middle of raiders? Oh well. Maybe they hoped people who came here would fight them instead of each other...”

"Actually it all kinda formed around itself their tribes are to the left and right of this place, always off.

”This place is always such an anomaly. It’s a shame I rarely get to enjoy my time here for very long.”
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Immaterial

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

Stellar Expedition
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Stellar Expedition » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:43 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Stellar Expedition wrote:Pain already knew what Jakob and Noire wanted. They had their favorites and he remembered them. "A margarita and a vodka." robotically replied the masked Elite Officer.

He quickly served the drinks but had to question "Any anything for you? We do have drinks for all races here. Living, dead, non organic. I think we even have flavored air. It's pretty weird."

"No. I will pass." Pain shook his head. He took his drinks and quickly set them down in front of Jakob and Noire, the vodka and the margarita respectively.
An FFT, multiverse-travelling supership-microstate of people looking for a new home alongside their Fleet Captain
Year: Somewhere between the 30th and 90th millennium | NS Stats are not used | Characters

Main Theme | Combat Theme | Ambient Theme 1 | Ambient Theme 2

Explorer's Manual: BREAKING! More scandal! Police Commander Eva admitted to usage of excessive force against Officer Levi. Levi has, without signs shown of intimidation to do so, opted to not press personal charges. Eva sentenced to rehabilitation. |Civilian Tempuella charged with maliced assault and sexual harassment against Elite Officer Levi, who claimed "[his] eyes still hurt a little"

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:09 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Actually it all kinda formed around itself their tribes are to the left and right of this place, always off.

”This place is always such an anomaly. It’s a shame I rarely get to enjoy my time here for very long.”

"I wish I could hang around more myself. " he pulls out his revolver and shot a sniper that took interest in the two. "There's like four factions of these guys."

"Three and a half!?" The bleeding out raider shouted.
If you can see us...

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:43 pm

Earth Circa 2050 wrote:
Foxfound wrote:"Really? In my experience it's me who gives other people bad times. Though it's been some years...

And If I'm not an Immortal, I'm sure as anything not mortal. I probably would have ended it all by now if I was.

And yeah, I don't get all the workings of the world. But I understand more than most. I've seen what lies behind the mirror.

And at this point I don't really care if I'm interfering. If our betters had cared about me interfering they would have struck me down dozens of times by now. They would have smote me ages ago, when I... well, you don't need to know about that."

A twisted, almost painful looking smile accompanied that last word.

"So you are but what else other than a pitiful interloper full of secrets?" the demon sighed. "A Golachab-class? A Gamchicoth-class? Wait, no, you must be a Shieriel-class? No, I doubt you're even Theuniel-class.*"

*OOC: Referring to the system in our 'verse which souls are ranked according to the potential energy they possess, viewing souls in a far, far less mystical way, and attempting to view them purely scientifically: sapient beings comprised of massless particles which are capable of great potential energy, which are present in nearly everything. The classes of this system correspond with the Qlippoth.

"Pretty much yeah." was his response to the pitiful interloper bit. "I used to want to be something more, but hey, trash will always be trash, right?"

He listened silently to the rest of the conversation.

"Hm. Well, I may not be as well-versed as you are, but I can say with reasonable confidence that these omniversal laws don't apply in my particular world. It wasn't so much created as it was written. Then again, that might be more common than I realize...

But anyway, yeah. I don't think you should go through with this. Cause if you do, and I can promise you this, you're gonna have a bad time."
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:50 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:

"I wish I could hang around more myself. " he pulls out his revolver and shot a sniper that took interest in the two. "There's like four factions of these guys."

Aozora turned to face the raider, yet continued her conversation as she stepped closer to the ongoing conflict. ”Let’s just say I’ve been rather busy as of late. Lots to keep track of, you know?” She summoned her scythe, tearing through the nearest enemy she could find, blood splattering all over her crimson cloak as she smiled. ”Four factions, you say? Such chaos. This world needs more...order...”
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.

Earth Circa 2050
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Circa 2050 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:08 am

Low bloods wrote:
Earth Circa 2050 wrote:"It's a Contract. Contracts don't work that way. It is Ancient Law, the Omniverse itself will not allow it to be broken. Once such things are made... they can't be broken off so easily. Tell me... what do you know of Ancient Law and the Omniverse? Are you actually familiar with Contracts, or what it means to be a familiar?" the demon's voice was beginning to take on a slight annoyed inflection as she tilted her head to the right.

OOC: I feel like I must be creating some serious proper noun spam at this point...

He raised his hand an a two cents matter "Well, when a demon and human make a contract the two parties are linked often times one lies in service to the other, other times it is for simple exchange.
As a demon I know all of this, I know you foolishly got caught now you are stuck trying to solve the problem which is your freedom.
And you have to think the Omniverse is a huge place, not parts of it go by the same rules and whatnot, even something as small as one universal system differs from another, just imagine that In a Multiverseal standpoint. I dont think we'll ever reach a point where everything's on the same page."
Vixen crossed his arms and shook his head.
"And I'm not saying go behind anyone's back, I'm surprised this little interaction isnt breaking any rules. Not violently terminating the contract but to reasonably come to an agreement and lift the contract. Because I don't feel like killing an innocent girl just because you shot yourself in the foot."

He held the conversation with both individuals.
Stellar Expedition wrote:Noire waved it away and sighed. She turned back to her group. "Pain, mind getting our drinks?"

Pain nodded and lumbered over to the bar.

"Switching from a autobiography to plain and simple he turns to the fellow approaching "Howdy. What's your poison?"

"Well, you're about a third correct there. Not a bad start, but the scope of thought there is limited, the truth is more... expansive. A Contract can be made between any consenting entities or parties, and is under the legal purview of Ancient Law. Anyone can make a Contract with anyone else." the demon said.

She paused for a moment to consider the facts. "Interesting... I never considered the possibility of there being another Omniverse, let alone the possibility that I'd have traveled outside of my own. Perhaps I should explain then... Ancient Law can be thought of less as a legal system and more as... laws of physics, I suppose. A set of contraints that are perhaps the only thing in common between the different universes of the Omniverse I am from, the only constant between them."

"And no, it isn't against my particular Contract to do this behind Sylvie's back. That was something never specifically addressed by the terms of the Contract. While it absolutely goes against the spirit of the Contract, it does not go against the letter of the Contract. Which is the only thing that matters to the Ancient Law. But neither can it be broken off. That's simply not something that is possible, as far as Ancient Law goes. If it was, I'd have already done it by now. I'd have asked her to break it off, and hired thugs to bash in her mass-containing kneecaps until she complied with my request. No, the only way for the Contract to end is when its predefined expiration... expires. Which in this case, is when the Fiato bloodline ends, or if I die. The only way for this to end is for one of us to die." she explained.

The demon buries her face into her claws. "I'm such a fool... Oh, they're mortals, they don't live long or anything, they'll die off before I know it, and I'll be back home soon, counting up their souls... No, of course it wouldn't be so simple. I should have listened. Now I'm stuck in a job I hate for I don't even know how long."

Foxfound wrote:
Earth Circa 2050 wrote:
"So you are but what else other than a pitiful interloper full of secrets?" the demon sighed. "A Golachab-class? A Gamchicoth-class? Wait, no, you must be a Shieriel-class? No, I doubt you're even Theuniel-class.*"

*OOC: Referring to the system in our 'verse which souls are ranked according to the potential energy they possess, viewing souls in a far, far less mystical way, and attempting to view them purely scientifically: sapient beings comprised of massless particles which are capable of great potential energy, which are present in nearly everything. The classes of this system correspond with the Qlippoth.

"Pretty much yeah." was his response to the pitiful interloper bit. "I used to want to be something more, but hey, trash will always be trash, right?"

"Hm. Well, I may not be as well-versed as you are, but I can say with reasonable confidence that these omniversal laws don't apply in my particular world. It wasn't so much created as it was written. Then again, that might be more common than I realize...

But anyway, yeah. I don't think you should go through with this. Cause if you do, and I can promise you this, you're gonna have a bad time."

"Bring it on, feoil truaillithe. There isn't anything you can do that would be worse than what I already experience. You are threatening someone with nothing to lose. The moment I so much as sense you attack me, I will death curse, permanently destroying myself in order to convert all of my potential energy into a thermonuclear explosion with an estimated yield of... si je me souviens bien... 80 megatons. Now I could be exaggerating. I could be making an empty threat. But is that a risk you really want to make?" the demon stared him down, a smug grin on her face.
NS Stats shamelessly not used.
Say it with me: This is NOT a global Earth government. Our UN isn't even particularly powerful. (Our NATO on the other hand is large and powerful though.)
PMT with very little space presence.
Anyone who believes in magic is labeled a terrorist here. You got that, you terrorist?
Playlist, to give a gist of what we are. Shuffle suggested.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:26 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"I wish I could hang around more myself. " he pulls out his revolver and shot a sniper that took interest in the two. "There's like four factions of these guys."

Aozora turned to face the raider, yet continued her conversation as she stepped closer to the ongoing conflict. ”Let’s just say I’ve been rather busy as of late. Lots to keep track of, you know?” She summoned her scythe, tearing through the nearest enemy she could find, blood splattering all over her crimson cloak as she smiled. ”Four factions, you say? Such chaos. This world needs more...order...”

"They have a system I believe, though what brings them is legend of treasure, I mean this is a multiverseal pathway, they I've seen them get their hands on quite the amount of loot.

All of a sudden a fairly tall raider in a thick jet black furr cloak turns to the two "Are you of the crow?"
Earth Circa 2050 wrote:
Low bloods wrote:He raised his hand an a two cents matter "Well, when a demon and human make a contract the two parties are linked often times one lies in service to the other, other times it is for simple exchange.
As a demon I know all of this, I know you foolishly got caught now you are stuck trying to solve the problem which is your freedom.
And you have to think the Omniverse is a huge place, not parts of it go by the same rules and whatnot, even something as small as one universal system differs from another, just imagine that In a Multiverseal standpoint. I dont think we'll ever reach a point where everything's on the same page."
Vixen crossed his arms and shook his head.
"And I'm not saying go behind anyone's back, I'm surprised this little interaction isnt breaking any rules. Not violently terminating the contract but to reasonably come to an agreement and lift the contract. Because I don't feel like killing an innocent girl just because you shot yourself in the foot."

He held the conversation with both individuals.

"Well, you're about a third correct there. Not a bad start, but the scope of thought there is limited, the truth is more... expansive. A Contract can be made between any consenting entities or parties, and is under the legal purview of Ancient Law. Anyone can make a Contract with anyone else." the demon said.

She paused for a moment to consider the facts. "Interesting... I never considered the possibility of there being another Omniverse, let alone the possibility that I'd have traveled outside of my own. Perhaps I should explain then... Ancient Law can be thought of less as a legal system and more as... laws of physics, I suppose. A set of contraints that are perhaps the only thing in common between the different universes of the Omniverse I am from, the only constant between them."

"And no, it isn't against my particular Contract to do this behind Sylvie's back. That was something never specifically addressed by the terms of the Contract. While it absolutely goes against the spirit of the Contract, it does not go against the letter of the Contract. Which is the only thing that matters to the Ancient Law. But neither can it be broken off. That's simply not something that is possible, as far as Ancient Law goes. If it was, I'd have already done it by now. I'd have asked her to break it off, and hired thugs to bash in her mass-containing kneecaps until she complied with my request. No, the only way for the Contract to end is when its predefined expiration... expires. Which in this case, is when the Fiato bloodline ends, or if I die. The only way for this to end is for one of us to die." she explained.

The demon buries her face into her claws. "I'm such a fool... Oh, they're mortals, they don't live long or anything, they'll die off before I know it, and I'll be back home soon, counting up their souls... No, of course it wouldn't be so simple. I should have listened. Now I'm stuck in a job I hate for I don't even know how long."

Foxfound wrote:"Pretty much yeah." was his response to the pitiful interloper bit. "I used to want to be something more, but hey, trash will always be trash, right?"

"Bring it on, feoil truaillithe. There isn't anything you can do that would be worse than what I already experience. You are threatening someone with nothing to lose. The moment I so much as sense you attack me, I will death curse, permanently destroying myself in order to convert all of my potential energy into a thermonuclear explosion with an estimated yield of... si je me souviens bien... 80 megatons. Now I could be exaggerating. I could be making an empty threat. But is that a risk you really want to make?" the demon stared him down, a smug grin on her face.

"Well yes you are a fool, all they need to do is keep having children and the line will extend. What even caused this?"

Vixen took a moment to pause and state "If any violence breaks out this close to the bar, I'll be sure to stomp it out.
I simply care not about reason but if violence fellows I'llbe sure to put you both down." He eyed Duncan "Even if your old preferences were comedic at most."
Last edited by Low bloods on Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you can see us...

Stellar Expedition
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Stellar Expedition » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:09 am

"Oh, looks like we're dealing with a superweapon here!" mocked Jakob with a highly smarmy tone of voice. "Hehehe--huh?"

Pain had interrupted. "That is not a blast we can withstand, nor are we capable of gleaming the truthfulness of this."

Noire narrowed her eyes. "A minion that could detonate like that would be a bad one to have, wouldn't it. I'm confident she's lying, but, I'm with Pain on this one." stated the girl.
An FFT, multiverse-travelling supership-microstate of people looking for a new home alongside their Fleet Captain
Year: Somewhere between the 30th and 90th millennium | NS Stats are not used | Characters

Explorer's Manual: BREAKING! More scandal! Police Commander Eva admitted to usage of excessive force against Officer Levi. Levi has, without signs shown of intimidation to do so, opted to not press personal charges. Eva sentenced to rehabilitation. |Civilian Tempuella charged with maliced assault and sexual harassment against Elite Officer Levi, who claimed "[his] eyes still hurt a little"

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:28 pm

Stellar Expedition wrote:"Oh, looks like we're dealing with a superweapon here!" mocked Jakob with a highly smarmy tone of voice. "Hehehe--huh?"

Pain had interrupted. "That is not a blast we can withstand, nor are we capable of gleaming the truthfulness of this."

Noire narrowed her eyes. "A minion that could detonate like that would be a bad one to have, wouldn't it. I'm confident she's lying, but, I'm with Pain on this one." stated the girl.

"If she does I could always just toss her into the little pocket dimension I run." Vixen suggested "But that'll do alot of damage." He had a few second guesses "Still I dont like battle thatll harm the place,
back in the day it would get hit by a tank atleast once a week."
Last edited by Low bloods on Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you can see us...

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:29 pm

”Of the crow?” Aozora shook her head. ”I am of myself. So I don’t really care who you are, I’d be willing to kill you if the thought crossed my mind.”

Before she could actually engage anyone in combat, however, she heard something in the background about a rather significant explosion. Aozora took a step towards the demonic abomination. ”If you can do that, then I think we all know what the best answer to your little conundrum is. Your life is losing meaning, your desires forfeit. Now I’ll admit, the life of one child is hardly a major loss for your world. I think people are far too touchy about these things. The hypocrisy of trying to prevent death by causing death is such a fascinating paradox to consider. I’m exempt from it. Because I know that death is death, and I don’t care. Ah, but I’m rambling on a little, aren’t I? I’ll summarise my main point: if you were to explode in here right now and take yourself out of the equation, we both win. You escape your problem, I escape mine. So come on. I’d take care of it the other way, but I doubt I’d be stealthy enough to avoid fighting you in the end, so I’d rather just eliminate the problem now.”

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:41 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:”Of the crow?” Aozora shook her head. ”I am of myself. So I don’t really care who you are, I’d be willing to kill you if the thought crossed my mind.”

Before she could actually engage anyone in combat, however, she heard something in the background about a rather significant explosion. Aozora took a step towards the demonic abomination. ”If you can do that, then I think we all know what the best answer to your little conundrum is. Your life is losing meaning, your desires forfeit. Now I’ll admit, the life of one child is hardly a major loss for your world. I think people are far too touchy about these things. The hypocrisy of trying to prevent death by causing death is such a fascinating paradox to consider. I’m exempt from it. Because I know that death is death, and I don’t care. Ah, but I’m rambling on a little, aren’t I? I’ll summarise my main point: if you were to explode in here right now and take yourself out of the equation, we both win. You escape your problem, I escape mine. So come on. I’d take care of it the other way, but I doubt I’d be stealthy enough to avoid fighting you in the end, so I’d rather just eliminate the problem now.”

"The crows are a faction as I am of the wolf. Your moves are Similar to them so I figured you were with them."

The raider held a large blade up as if he were readying a strike but this was indeed a move to block incoming gunfire.

"I have no quarrels with those that lay in the arms head, as some do."

Hearing the words of the demonic suicide bomber Cain spoke out "Well I love the sound of raiders clashing and even more the violence, but I think when things get rather explosive I'd rather keep all my limbs in tact."
If you can see us...

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:15 pm

Earth Circa 2050 wrote:"Bring it on, feoil truaillithe. There isn't anything you can do that would be worse than what I already experience. You are threatening someone with nothing to lose. The moment I so much as sense you attack me, I will death curse, permanently destroying myself in order to convert all of my potential energy into a thermonuclear explosion with an estimated yield of... si je me souviens bien... 80 megatons. Now I could be exaggerating. I could be making an empty threat. But is that a risk you really want to make?" the demon stared him down, a smug grin on her face.

He shrugged. "It's not like I have anything to lose either. Not anymore.

And hey. Maybe you're right. Maybe there isn't anything I can do to make you show fear.

But... yeah, I don't think I'm going to attack you now, anyway. I'd rather not risk having an explosion destroy this place and possibly my entire island.

So I'm not gonna attack you. But I'm not moving out of your way either. And I'd rather not have to defend myself. It's awfully tiring."

Suddenly, Z walked in, wearing her usual black and red dress and carrying her balalaika on her back. Oblivious to danger as ever, she simply stood and watched the scary - or in her eyes, cute - little girl and her landlord speak.

"Duncan, are you being cringy again?"

"No."
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Earth Circa 2050
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Circa 2050 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:57 am

Low bloods wrote:"Well yes you are a fool, all they need to do is keep having children and the line will extend. What even caused this?"

Vixen took a moment to pause and state "If any violence breaks out this close to the bar, I'll be sure to stomp it out.
I simply care not about reason but if violence fellows I'llbe sure to put you both down." He eyed Duncan "Even if your old preferences were comedic at most."

"What do you think? The need for power. Some people may think money is power, or fame, or prestige... I disagree. Real power is power. I was younger, I was more foolish... I wanted a great sum of souls to devour, so as to greatly expand the power of my own soul. It's not much different from a bodybuilder eating lots of protein, really. But because of particular circumstances, the end result is I'm having to put forth quite a lot of effort, and I'm barely getting paid at all." the demon explained. "Oh, I welcome you to try! I already said what will happen... that applies to any assailant."

Stellar Expedition wrote:"Oh, looks like we're dealing with a superweapon here!" mocked Jakob with a highly smarmy tone of voice. "Hehehe--huh?"

"Bah. You say that as if you think mortals are logical at all." the demon mocked, blowing a plume of smog from her lips.

Low bloods wrote:"If she does I could always just toss her into the little pocket dimension I run." Vixen suggested "But that'll do alot of damage." He had a few second guesses "Still I dont like battle thatll harm the place,

"Thanks for the head's up. Don't you know you shouldn't reveal your hand too early?" she grinned smugly.

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:”Of the crow?” Aozora shook her head. ”I am of myself. So I don’t really care who you are, I’d be willing to kill you if the thought crossed my mind.”

"Hmmph. It seems to me that you're the only one here talking any sense." the demon said. "You and I both understand... yes, this is the true way things work. Other people, and their silly, petty desires, they try to hide their true nature, their selfishness, behind a facade of morality and ethics, but at the end of the day, they're just as amoral as the rest of us, and hypocrites on top of it all. You and I... we aren't so different. And I... may have a solution to our problems that will please you. If you'd be willing to make... a Contract."

Foxfound wrote:He shrugged. "It's not like I have anything to lose either. Not anymore.

And hey. Maybe you're right. Maybe there isn't anything I can do to make you show fear.

But... yeah, I don't think I'm going to attack you now, anyway. I'd rather not risk having an explosion destroy this place and possibly my entire island.

So I'm not gonna attack you. But I'm not moving out of your way either. And I'd rather not have to defend myself. It's awfully tiring."

Suddenly, Z walked in, wearing her usual black and red dress and carrying her balalaika on her back. Oblivious to danger as ever, she simply stood and watched the scary - or in her eyes, cute - little girl and her landlord speak.

"No."

"No. He's being a pitiful interloper." the demon said plainly.
Say it with me: This is NOT a global Earth government. Our UN isn't even particularly powerful. (Our NATO on the other hand is large and powerful though.)
Anyone who believes in magic is labeled a terrorist here. You got that, you terrorist?

Mekishima
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mekishima » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:23 am

Meanwhile, amidst the chaos, two Mekishiman guards walked in, Daito and Arehandoro, as Daito was inspecting an electronic-looking eyeball, scratched on his armour. The other was holding several boxes of pizza as well.

"Well, you know what they say... outside the military it can be all fun and games. Right up until you nearly get killed working the graveyard shift at a family pizzeria." Daito said as Arehandoro had a sniff through his respirator.

"Mmmm, their pizza game is on point, though, as the young Westerners would say." Arehandoro said as he laid the boxes down.
Imagine if Japan united in the 1850s and conquered Mexico as it was recovering from the Mexican-Texan and Mexican-American wars, then genocided it of most of the Hispanic populace, then gained independence after WWI, and finally reformed the country when the old emperor died, improving the military and invading Central America successfully, ceasing Hispanic genocide but watching minorities carefully.
Mekishima has mobilised its' troops to the Caribbean and has invaded Cuba and Jamaica as per the new plan. Meanwhile, the military is working on a new type of mecha, something that'll, as you could say... Face the enemy and Gundam all down.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:18 am

Earth Circa 2050 wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Well yes you are a fool, all they need to do is keep having children and the line will extend. What even caused this?"

"What do you think? The need for power. Some people may think money is power, or fame, or prestige... I disagree. Real power is power. I was younger, I was more foolish... I wanted a great sum of souls to devour, so as to greatly expand the power of my own soul. It's not much different from a bodybuilder eating lots of protein, really. But because of particular circumstances, the end result is I'm having to put forth quite a lot of effort, and I'm barely getting paid at all." the demon explained. "Oh, I welcome you to try! I already said what will happen... that applies to any assailant."

"Bah. You say that as if you think mortals are logical at all." the demon mocked, blowing a plume of smog from her lips.

Low bloods wrote:"If she does I could always just toss her into the little pocket dimension I run." Vixen suggested "But that'll do alot of damage." He had a few second guesses "Still I dont like battle thatll harm the place,

"Thanks for the head's up. Don't you know you shouldn't reveal your hand too early?" she grinned smugly.

"Hmmph. It seems to me that you're the only one here talking any sense." the demon said. "You and I both understand... yes, this is the true way things work. Other people, and their silly, petty desires, they try to hide their true nature, their selfishness, behind a facade of morality and ethics, but at the end of the day, they're just as amoral as the rest of us, and hypocrites on top of it all. You and I... we aren't so different. And I... may have a solution to our problems that will please you. If you'd be willing to make... a Contract."

Foxfound wrote:He shrugged. "It's not like I have anything to lose either. Not anymore.

"No."

"No. He's being a pitiful interloper." the demon said plainly.

"You're a demon you should have known not to play your own game and fall victim to a sin."
Vixen laughs.
"You dont even know my ability yet you've stated yours like this is an anime." He sighed
If you can see us...

Stellar Expedition
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Stellar Expedition » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:33 am

Earth Circa 2050 wrote:

"I'm guessing those child-like looks of yours aren't just for show." Noire replied.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:52 pm

”A Contract, you say? I’m surprised. Isn’t it a contract that got you into this situation?” Aozora gave a twisted smile as she considered the offer. On the one hand, yes, this was almost certainly going to be something which benefited the demon more than her, and she had no idea what the consequences would be. On the other hand, it was worth at least hearing what it was before she judged all too harshly. ”Well, since you don’t pretend to be any better than you are, I’m willing to hear it. What kind of contract do you have in mind, exactly?”

Earth Circa 2050
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Circa 2050 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:47 pm

Low bloods wrote:"You're a demon you should have known not to play your own game and fall victim to a sin."
Vixen laughs.
"You dont even know my ability yet you've stated yours like this is an anime." He sighed

"My own game? And what, do tell, do you think my game is?" the demon says, smiling. "I still have cards in my hand."

Stellar Expedition wrote:
Earth Circa 2050 wrote:

"I'm guessing those child-like looks of yours aren't just for show." Noire replied.

"This is just appearance, just as anything else. Behind all this ectoplasm, I am massless particles. I appear as this because it suits me. I am no more of a child than your ancestors." she answered.

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:”A Contract, you say? I’m surprised. Isn’t it a contract that got you into this situation?” Aozora gave a twisted smile as she considered the offer. On the one hand, yes, this was almost certainly going to be something which benefited the demon more than her, and she had no idea what the consequences would be. On the other hand, it was worth at least hearing what it was before she judged all too harshly. ”Well, since you don’t pretend to be any better than you are, I’m willing to hear it. What kind of contract do you have in mind, exactly?”

"Your soul, in exchange for a bigger boom on the way out. With both our souls, I could increase the power of the explosion... You'd cease to exist as soon as I gain your soul, however. No consciousness, not anything. Any questions?" the demon asked.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:55 pm

Aozora tilted her head. ”Ah...I see where you went wrong. You assumed that I was being suicidal. I’m afraid that’s not exactly right. I’m rather more...confident in my ability to survive even extreme situations. I’m not sure I even have a soul to give- some people would say I don’t, and others would say I give them souls, my life is complicated like that- but if I do, I’d rather keep it for myself. Sounds important, you know? After all, killing everyone is only satisfying if I’m still conscious while it’s happening.”

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:04 pm

Z shrugged, then skipped to a table near the door. Someone else had come in, a young ghost named Kiri. They both started a game of cards, though it wasn't clear what game they were playing. Perhaps several at once.

Duncan still stood there.

"My tenant's probably right. I do probably seem pretty stupid.

But if I cared about something that trivial, I wouldn't be standing here, would I?

So, buddy. You can do whatever you want to me, but you're just not getting past.

Trust me, I may seem like some kind of office worker, but I can be your worst nightmare if it comes to that."

Privately, Z thought Duncan was pretty full of himself. Why was he bothering that sweet little girl anyway? Unless she was trying to hurt someone. Duncan didn't like people getting hurt, she knew that. But what could a little kid do to hurt someone, anyway?

Earth Circa 2050
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Circa 2050 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:12 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Aozora tilted her head. ”Ah...I see where you went wrong. You assumed that I was being suicidal. I’m afraid that’s not exactly right. I’m rather more...confident in my ability to survive even extreme situations. I’m not sure I even have a soul to give- some people would say I don’t, and others would say I give them souls, my life is complicated like that- but if I do, I’d rather keep it for myself. Sounds important, you know? After all, killing everyone is only satisfying if I’m still conscious while it’s happening.”

"You are sapient. You are a thinking being. Therefore, you are a soul. Maybe if you were a brain dead vegetable, I would believe you." she explains. "But very well... if you every change your mind, let me know."

OOC: These tropes are in play here regarding what she's talking about. Thought it would help.
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ ... eDifferent
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ ... SoulIsMine
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SoulEating
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ ... erThanDead

Stellar Expedition
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Stellar Expedition » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:16 pm

Noire sighed at the demon's enormously dense response to herself. It was a rhetorical question, and Noire believed that to be quite obvious, but it was taken literally. She shrugged and sat back. "Alright, you do you. Ta-ta." She crossed her legs and smirked.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:17 pm

Earth Circa 2050 wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"You're a demon you should have known not to play your own game and fall victim to a sin."
Vixen laughs.

"My own game? And what, do tell, do you think my game is?" the demon says, smiling. "I still have cards in my hand."

Stellar Expedition wrote:"I'm guessing those child-like looks of yours aren't just for show." Noire replied.

"This is just appearance, just as anything else. Behind all this ectoplasm, I am massless particles. I appear as this because it suits me. I am no more of a child than your ancestors." she answered.

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:”A Contract, you say? I’m surprised. Isn’t it a contract that got you into this situation?” Aozora gave a twisted smile as she considered the offer. On the one hand, yes, this was almost certainly going to be something which benefited the demon more than her, and she had no idea what the consequences would be. On the other hand, it was worth at least hearing what it was before she judged all too harshly. ”Well, since you don’t pretend to be any better than you are, I’m willing to hear it. What kind of contract do you have in mind, exactly?”

"Your soul, in exchange for a bigger boom on the way out. With both our souls, I could increase the power of the explosion... You'd cease to exist as soon as I gain your soul, however. No consciousness, not anything. Any questions?" the demon asked.

"The fact that you became someone's dog rather than the other way around in your situation. You know I'm debating strongly helping you only out of pity" Vixen grins "I don't even need your pay."
If you can see us...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives