NATION

PASSWORD

You MUST obey Jesus on marriage and divorce.

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

RepentNowOrPayLater
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby RepentNowOrPayLater » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:27 pm

I thought our two new champs who wandered in were going to revitalize the thread, but it looks like we're still just spamming now. This shit's going to get locked soon.

Maybe then I'll stop getting TG's from people asking me about Christianity.

I'll tell you all now, if you really want to have a good, long, hard, turgid conversation about Christianity by TG, you should talk to Muravyets. She's all about that.

The Imperial Navy
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Navy » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:28 pm

It's been a fun thread mate, I look forward to your next one.

RepentNowOrPayLater
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby RepentNowOrPayLater » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:30 pm

The Imperial Navy wrote:It's been a fun thread mate, I look forward to your next one.

Thanks. Actually I was thinking of a serious one next, about musicians and bass guitars and artistic commitment.

If the mods will let me, I want to do a thread that actually IS about Muravyets.

The Imperial Navy
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Navy » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:31 pm

It never hurts to be serious once in a while. Just don't forget - the people crave Satire too. :P

Puff-Puff-Pass Land
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Puff-Puff-Pass Land » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:31 pm

I haz gotted lulz. I'm off, before I get another warning for spamming.
Up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's- Oh, wait. It is a bird.
I'm not ADD, I'm jus- ooh, shiny!
Bafuria wrote:Your nation is very peculiar...

I LIKE IT! :D

New Caldaris wrote:I dont even want to think what would happen if he had nuclear weapons!

Denecaep wrote:Oh yeah, that's that guy that is a nuisance

Israslovakahzerbajan wrote:I'm hungry.
Our Lady GaGa wrote:
Great Nepal wrote:And what the fuc* do you think is the solder of RA?

Rimmers Anonymous?

Treznor wrote:Thank you O Lord and Master. I humbly present my body and soul for your service as you see fit.

Arranfirangia wrote:The fifth element? What does that mean?
I assume they aren't talking of boron.

Hell's gonna be a party when I get there.
Science works, bitches.

Johz
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Johz » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:31 pm

RepentNowOrPayLater wrote:
Johz wrote:
What a brilliant metaphor.

Heh, sorry, they can't all be gems.

I meant it, actually. An impressive metaphor, if it can involve Jo (my phone's on auto-text or whatever, so I won't finish the name) and lockers, and a rather exciting towel slippage.

RepentNowOrPayLater wrote:
Johz wrote:I realised that. I looked at the OP, and thought lol. Then I post, scan through the last few pages, and, really, no wonder your mask has dropped. The sad state that we live in when people cannot recognise satire. There aren't even any idiots trying to tell me what the Bible says. I am saddened by the people to whom we will one day need to leave NSG. They may even start using this forum surely for sensible debate. I say again: what a horrible day. Has anyone bothered to put them out of their confusion by explaining what satire is, or did they do so, but were ignored?

You know very well they were told. More twigged on than usual. And there was a talk of a divine potato. And Nanatsu no Tsuki naked and covered in melted cheese and jabbed with small forks.

Wow. That does sound good. How small were the forks? Sorry, I'm getting distracted. I originally meant to quote to say that are you sure you told them? Because this dog dude is seriously not getting that it's a joke. Seriously. Unless it's some insanity of his own, in which case he may as well bring it out now, and give the rest of us the chance to breath more easily, knowing that if not humour, at least rational thought will be preserved through future generations.
Always Ready (With a Cuppa): UDL
Praise [violet] for safe switching!

The Village of Johz - (Factbook)
Head of Foreign Affairs:
Mr Newman
Head of the Flower Rota: Mrs Figgis
Population: 269 (Johzians)
Sometime between when the "evolution is just a theory" nonesense dies out, and when Ashmoria starts using captitalization. - EnragedMaldivians
It's called a tangent. It tends to happen on NSG. - Olthar
[E]very Brit I've met on the internet has been violently apathetic. - Conserative Morality
This is Johz. I'd like to give him a hug someday. - Celly
See a mistake? Send me a telegram!|I would be very much indebted to you.
LINKS: My Website|Barryman|Gay Marriage: Who will be next?

#NSG on esper.net - Join us!
Also, bonobos zygons.

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Stick a fork in it folks, we're done here.
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives