NATION

PASSWORD

Your opinion on a interesting fact about the AN (II)

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neu Libertalia
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Neu Libertalia » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:58 am

Fact and opinion are the same:

Libertalia does not have a standing military. In truth, it is not even a complete state either. Libertalia is a "Pirate Republic", a loose confederation of a number of pirate settlements and cities in the Caribbeans. As Pirates, each Settlement has its own fleet(s), who perform raiding, scavenging, etc. in the North and South Atlantic ocean. These fleets have many different classes, from cruisers, patrol ships and frigates to actual, functioning Aircraft Carriers.
OOC
Libertarian Constitutionalist
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Persian Nationalist
Template(s)
✺ The Pirate Republic of New Libertalia
Represented by Governor Edward Dorian, Part of the Prime-world
Totally not inspired to do this after I binge-played AC IV and Rogue.
Note in a Bottle: Nassau Fleet liberates ship of political prisoners from The American Union, exiled individuals paint a terrible picture of The American Union's prison system, "there will be a reckoning". | Kingston may have Libertalia's first non-stolen Aircraft carrier in three months. | Kingdom of Colombia recognizes New Libertalia as a sovereign state.

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:58 am

Woah. So, in a sense, it is a decentralized organization. I wonder, how would the pirates deal with situation, if some rogue pirate fleet would break a treaty, for an example.

While a modified Confederate battle flag is used by the regional army of Dixie (A Megastate of the SC's America), its regional flag is actually different, and confederate supporters themselves aren't liked in the SC- in fact, supporting the Confederacy might even get you hanged in SC.
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
⚒ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴏꜰ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ⚒
|☐ʜᴏᴍᴇ☐|❖ꜱᴄ ɪɴ ʜᴏɪ4❖|★ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ&ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ★|❇ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛɪᴛᴜᴛɪᴏɴ❇|✧ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ✧|✝ᴍᴀᴘꜱ&ɪɴꜰᴏ✝|☢ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ☢|
⚖ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜰᴇʟʟ,
ʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ᴅᴇᴍᴏᴄʀᴀᴄʏ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ☠
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

This nation doesn't represent my views

IRL views: not much different from 4 years ago (socdem)

Tom being a control freak + pathological distrust of private enterprises = this nation

''I thought that I was a conservative. Turns out, I was just sentimental at times''

Nu-Cascadia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nu-Cascadia » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:02 am

It makes sense, the army is a very long-standing thing rooted in tradition. Symbolism can change for a new era; and it's a neat little factoid that paints a nice picture of a community.

Cascadian citizens are heavy spenders, with an average of one-hundred transactions per person per DAY. This is, in part, due to a high median income that Central Corporate pays to worthy workers. Another factor is that Cascadia is rife with practices that other nations regulate, such as readily available addictive substances and hobbies.
STRENGTH THROUGH SECURITY

THE FUTURE IS NOW

SEQUERE PECUNIAM

A nation set in the year 2049, owned entirely by one corporate entity with an indisputable head. Factbooks before NS stats. NS stats generally supplement crappier factbooks.

I'm always open to collaborate, RP, and answer IC/OOC questions!
IC/OOC telegrams always open!

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:19 am

That seems rather inconvenient. What on earth are they purchasing?

'Standard gauge' in Great Nortend is nominally 5' rather than the International standard gauge of 4' 8½". However, the Nortan Catherinian foot is somewhat shorter than the International foot, and so the Nortan standard gauge in fact works out to be around 4' 10¾" in Imperial units.
News from Great Nortend : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417866
Diplomacy, Consulates &c. : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417865

This nation is an exaggerated representation of my personal views in most areas.

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:19 am

Nu-Cascadia wrote:It makes sense, the army is a very long-standing thing rooted in tradition. Symbolism can change for a new era; and it's a neat little factoid that paints a nice picture of a community.

Cascadian citizens are heavy spenders, with an average of one-hundred transactions per person per DAY. This is, in part, due to a high median income that Central Corporate pays to worthy workers. Another factor is that Cascadia is rife with practices that other nations regulate, such as readily available addictive substances and hobbies.

Wow, the opposite, of mine, my nation just has low taxes and high paying Jon's with a culture of money hoarding and health. Or just cheap safe hobby's such as reading.

The average spending power in Hystaria is around 120,000 and a full meal of meat bread and vegetables are around 5 yerk person and the terms(our currency) global\ galactic power is twice of the common ns dollor
from the Mary sue calling, I just didn't tell you why it was such, we are just a massive trade empire that harms other nations wealth just by our size, we aren't very centralized, and we are seen as exploitive of planets and other nation from small, weak, to large and powerful
Last edited by Hystaria on Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
A [Tier:9 Level:1 Type:9
Power Comparator: (see below)5.2, according to this index.

(Please quote me in forums to find your response, please, that would be nice.)
Trade with me, trade without Idelogys harming us, Money doesn't care what side you are on.
i swear my eternal service to the lasaga lord and wish to spread it to all i meet .
[spoiler= Official Allies]Bolkenia
Kowani wrote:Hystaria. They’re both edgy, but only one of them is a special kind of edgy.

I dont use NS states, I use factbooks.

The Zravvisk
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Zravvisk » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:22 am

Those must be some really addictive substances and hobbits. We don't have much in the way of regulation and we still would balk at having nearly half that in a few days.

@AN
Sounds like you are doing well for yourselves. The economists have given up on trying to put any value on our currency since we barter most of the time for our trading with other nations.

The Armada is one of the few nations in our galaxy that has explored other galaxies. We occasionally visit them using wormholes to chart new stars, find new artifacts, and contact new civilizations. The artifacts and works of art we collect while on these expeditions are some of the most valuable in all of the Armada. Back home we can trade some of them to very eager scholars and museums in return for quite a few supplies for us for more travels. Our chief's most prized possession is a book from one of these other galaxies.
Last edited by The Zravvisk on Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zravvisk is the name of our species, but other people commonly call us "Space Dragons".
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and tolerable with condiments.
A day in the Armada isn't too different from a Star Trek episode if almost eveyone in the Federation was a dragon and spiritual.
Trying to collect every NS pokemon card. Almost 630 collected.

La Paz de Los Ricos wrote:They believe the stars are full of wonder, when they are, in fact, GIANT, BURNING DEMON-SPHERES OF SIGHT-BLINDING, GRAVITY-CREATING, LIFE-ENDING, OVERALL DEADLINESS.

Thedeny
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Thedeny » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:23 am

Uhh, that kinda stuff seems Mary-Sue ish for me. But you do you.

AN: That’s excellent. I’m personally quite a collector, and I no doubt would be rich at home collecting exotic items.
Ceylon is a beacon of prosperity in the Thedish Empire. It has very high levels of infrastructure and economy, and the entire island is interconnected by rail. It has very strong IT, tourism, and services industries. It also has a large military base and port used to project Thedish power in South Asia.
Last edited by Thedeny on Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
⠀†⠀ĠEMǢNESWELA ÞĒODLAND⠀†⠀

Hwær cwóm meah? Hwær cwóm mago? Hwær cwóm horn blówende?
Hwær cwóm helm? Hwær cwóm byrne? Hwær cwóm feax flówende?

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:30 am

Thedeny wrote:Uhh, that kinda stuff seems Mary-Sue ish for me. But you do you.

AN: That’s excellent. I’m personally quite a collector, and I no doubt would be rich at home collecting exotic items.
Ceylon is a beacon of prosperity in the Thedish Empire. It has very high levels of infrastructure and economy, and the entire island is interconnected by rail. It has very strong IT, tourism, and services industries. It also has a large military base and port used to project Thedish power in South Asia.

I explained myself in my edit.
/skip
A [Tier:9 Level:1 Type:9
Power Comparator: (see below)5.2, according to this index.

(Please quote me in forums to find your response, please, that would be nice.)
Trade with me, trade without Idelogys harming us, Money doesn't care what side you are on.
i swear my eternal service to the lasaga lord and wish to spread it to all i meet .
[spoiler= Official Allies]Bolkenia
Kowani wrote:Hystaria. They’re both edgy, but only one of them is a special kind of edgy.

I dont use NS states, I use factbooks.

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:49 am

How is the agricultural industry? You shouldn't rely on others to feed you.

'Standard gauge' in Great Nortend is nominally 5' rather than the International standard gauge of 4' 8½". However, the Nortan Catherinian foot is somewhat shorter than the International foot, and so the Nortan standard gauge in fact works out to be around 4' 10¾" in Imperial units.
News from Great Nortend : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417866
Diplomacy, Consulates &c. : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417865

This nation is an exaggerated representation of my personal views in most areas.

Thedeny
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Thedeny » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:54 am

Great Nortend wrote:

How is the agricultural industry? You shouldn't rely on others to feed you.

The agricultural industry in Ceylon is sufficient enough to feed the populace; the government has been investing in vertical farms, hydroponics and GMO produce in order to better feed the Ceylonese population. The case is the same across the empire.
/skip
Last edited by Thedeny on Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

East Angria
Envoy

Founded: May 15, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby East Angria » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:33 am

Great Nortend wrote:'Standard gauge' in Great Nortend is nominally 5' rather than the International standard gauge of 4' 8½". However, the Nortan Catherinian foot is somewhat shorter than the International foot, and so the Nortan standard gauge in fact works out to be around 4' 10¾" in Imperial units.

Funny how that all fits together. You should really convert to the metric system though. Imperial measurements are a pain in the butt.

The countrywide railways of Sassony use standard gauge, i.e. 1435 mm wide track. This gauge is also used for many urban railways such as metros and trams. The second most common gauge is meter gauge (1000 mm), which is used by trams, interurbans and local railways throughout the country.
For historic reasons, the interurban networks of Kīl, Lȳbēk, and Brūnsvīk/Vulfsborc use the "Eastphalian Gauge" of 1100 mm.
the People of East Angria, a.k.a. the Anarchist Commune of Sassony a free territory covering most of the Low Countries, northern and western Germany, and continental Denmark, with a distinct social anarchist, pacifist, and solarpunk vibe.
This nation uses all Nation States stats except where it doesn't make sense. See our Factbook for more information.

The Isle of Beithe
Envoy

Founded: Sep 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Isle of Beithe » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:43 am

East Angria wrote:
Great Nortend wrote:'Standard gauge' in Great Nortend is nominally 5' rather than the International standard gauge of 4' 8½". However, the Nortan Catherinian foot is somewhat shorter than the International foot, and so the Nortan standard gauge in fact works out to be around 4' 10¾" in Imperial units.

Funny how that all fits together. You should really convert to the metric system though. Imperial measurements are a pain in the butt.

The countrywide railways of Sassony use standard gauge, i.e. 1435 mm wide track. This gauge is also used for many urban railways such as metros and trams. The second most common gauge is meter gauge (1000 mm), which is used by trams, interurbans and local railways throughout the country.
For historic reasons, the interurban networks of Kīl, Lȳbēk, and Brūnsvīk/Vulfsborc use the "Eastphalian Gauge" of 1100 mm.

Standardization is a good thing.

The Beithe Navy allows women to serve aboard submarines.
THE ALLIED STATES OF THE ISLE OF BEITHE
MAIN FACTBOOK | SIDE FACTBOOKS | EMBASSY PROGRAMME | NEWS | CURRENT POLITICS
Head of State: President Ehrich W. Kemp | World Location: Australasia | Government Type: Constitutional democratic federation (official), meritocratic authoritarian democracy (unofficial)
Level 7 World Power according this index. Member of INTERPOL. Current RPs: 1. Political Views.

The Intermarian Order
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intermarian Order » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:05 am

Well, that's progressive of you, I guess.

Even though the Intermarian Legion practices a conduct of chivalry and holds an adverse to mistreating POWs or civilians, the same cannot be said for their treatment of Soviet NVKD Commisars during the Great Continental War. Soviet Commisars are often times executed on the spot by Legion officers as they are seen an enforcer of Stalinism Vanguardism and are known for killing off their comrades due to a simple thought crime. Those values don't bode well with the Legion and they are held in the same level of contempt as wasteland bandits and slavers. Simple Soviet grunts however, are treated well in accordance to the now defunct Geneva Convention. TL;DR, we follow something like the German Commissar Order.
Last edited by The Intermarian Order on Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
♔ Holy Intermarian Order ♔
Patron: Kamen Rider Garren | Overview | Triumverate | Anthem

A post-apocalyptic, 1920s neoclassical-styled, multicultural federation of central European kingdoms led by Imperator Konstantyn after a bloody civil war. Governed as a secular and meritocratic liberal autocracy with a dirigist economy.
Please show some love by upvoting one of my factbooks. Wall of texts doesn't come out of thin air, y'know.

Intermarian Gazette: Imperator Konstantyn refuses to enter a Concordat with the Holy See. The Imperator views it as an attempt to undermine secular rule of law and place the interest of a religious group over another. Rumors are speculating that Grand Master Giovanni of Malta would lead the second round of negotiation table talks.

The Isle of Beithe
Envoy

Founded: Sep 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Isle of Beithe » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:08 am

/skip
Last edited by The Isle of Beithe on Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE ALLIED STATES OF THE ISLE OF BEITHE
MAIN FACTBOOK | SIDE FACTBOOKS | EMBASSY PROGRAMME | NEWS | CURRENT POLITICS
Head of State: President Ehrich W. Kemp | World Location: Australasia | Government Type: Constitutional democratic federation (official), meritocratic authoritarian democracy (unofficial)
Level 7 World Power according this index. Member of INTERPOL. Current RPs: 1. Political Views.

The Intermarian Order
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intermarian Order » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:09 am

The Isle of Beithe wrote:Justice should be harder upon those in power.

The Isle of Beithe saw record lows of violent crime in 2018, with a murder rate of only 0.09 per 10,000 inhabitants.

No doublepost, period.
♔ Holy Intermarian Order ♔
Patron: Kamen Rider Garren | Overview | Triumverate | Anthem

A post-apocalyptic, 1920s neoclassical-styled, multicultural federation of central European kingdoms led by Imperator Konstantyn after a bloody civil war. Governed as a secular and meritocratic liberal autocracy with a dirigist economy.
Please show some love by upvoting one of my factbooks. Wall of texts doesn't come out of thin air, y'know.

Intermarian Gazette: Imperator Konstantyn refuses to enter a Concordat with the Holy See. The Imperator views it as an attempt to undermine secular rule of law and place the interest of a religious group over another. Rumors are speculating that Grand Master Giovanni of Malta would lead the second round of negotiation table talks.

Wawakanatote
Envoy

Founded: Feb 19, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Wawakanatote » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:11 am

The Intermarian Order wrote:Well, that's progressive of you, I guess.

Even though the Intermarian Legion practices a conduct of chivalry and holds an adverse to mistreating POWs or civilians, the same cannot be said for their treatment of Soviet NVKD Commisars during the Great Continental War. Soviet Commisars are often times executed on the spot by Legion officers as they are seen an enforcer of Stalinism Vanguardism and are known for killing off their comrades due to a simple thought crime. Those values don't bode well with the Legion and they are held in the same level of contempt as wasteland bandits and slavers. Simple Soviet grunts however, are treated well in accordance to the now defunct Geneva Convention. TL;DR, we follow something like the German Commissar Order.

Damn. Well I'm dead in your world.

Lana Vasilyevich, also known as Lana of the North Empire, was the Empress of the Empire of Wawakana which lasted from early 1212 to late 1463, with her reign officially starting in 1382 and ending in her death in 1459. Many historians mark her time in power for its benevolence, prosperity, and peace, disregarding ethnic squabbles, however, which tended to happen commonly between rival gangs in the south.
Last edited by Wawakanatote on Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Factbook
Pro: Marxism-Leninism
Anti: Capitalism, Fascism
We do not exist under communism, but under the
primary stage of socialist development (nep/state capitalism)
Please adjust accordingly
Full Nation Name: Supranational Union of Socialist Republics
Government: Federal Intergovernmental P&E Union
Political Leaders: C.Song Liyuan, V.C.Lev Bronshtein
National Anthem: "Hymn of the Union"
"Seek Truth From Facts!"- Deng Xiaoping, Chairman of the Central Advisory Commission
"Peace, Equality, Unity" | "Мир, равенство, единство" | "和平,平等,团结"

For more information go to: Our National Factbook

Take NS stats with a grain of salt

Thedeny
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Thedeny » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:15 am

That is a very long and undoubtedly popular reign. I can imagine she’d be called one of the greatest monarchs of pre-contemporary history.

Edit: At least there weren’t any genocide or real conflict between ethnic groups..
The Kingdom of Thedeny has two dominions in North America: New Thedeny and Carolina. New Thedeny includes the RL New England and Middle Colonies, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, Indiana and Michigan. Carolina includes RL North + South Carolina.
Last edited by Thedeny on Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Great-German Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great-German Empire » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:00 am

Nice colonies. Is their industrialization comparable to the corresponding US states of today?

Large, long-range jump jets are an integral part of German air superiority strategy because they can operate literally anywhere. They require a “runway” shorter than their fuselage length to take off (that is to say, a helipad or literally any clearing will do), can fly thousands of kilometers without refuelling, can refuel in mid-air, break the speed of sound twice over and are very difficult to destroy due to the size of their control areas and the plane itself. And yeah, they have low radar cross sections if you outfit them that way.
IC Name: Empire of Germany
Just your friendly neighborhood Weltmacht. Und Doch Gang | NS Stats are not used. Q&A if you need it!
Pro/Anti, 8Values and other tests: Here
Unapologetic libertarian populist monarchism

Vossische Zeitung: The Chancellor, Baron Hartmann, announced in a rally that he will 'work tirelessly against the formation of a society of control' | Hungary edges out Germany 4-3 in Euro Cup final; Kaiser personally congratulates Hungarians for an 'exceptional' game | According to survey, 73% of Germans oppose an introduction of speed limits on major Autobahns

Stellar Expedition
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Stellar Expedition » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:22 am

That sounds like a horrible idea but also very characteristic of Germany... If you mean large as in larger than the typical 50-60ft length range, that's seriously sacrificing agility. Assuming you only use IRL existing metals, I would also doubt the "hard to destroy" bit... though, I suppose everything else about it could be true, so that is quite strange but interesting.

The Captain is usually the strongest person aboard the ship. However, because merit and personality come into play when choosing the next Captain (the First Mate doesn't necessarily succeed the Captain aboard the ship), Captains can be one of the weaker warriors aboard. This was the situation of the Second Fleet Captain, a ninja-like warrior who was actually much weaker than most officials aboard but was chosen for his incredible genius.

This is where the concept of the Captain having a personal guard comes into play. As he was not exactly strong enough to protect himself, he decided to reform the ship's police force. Initially, the First Mate supervised the Police Force. The Second had not chosen a First Mate yet, and decided to create a new role for the police force. Thus the Police Commander was created, a role as strenuous as the guards of the American Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. The Police Commander doubly runs as the Captain's personal guard as well as the head of the police force. With advanced comms technology and computer assistants, the role is made a lot easier than it actually sounds.

Now, the Second's Police Commander had their work cut out for them, but the Fourth is such an extraordinary powerhouse that he almost entirely negates the need for a guard. Eva finds herself in the position of having actually little to do. The ship's police force is small and has little on-board crime to deal with, so she only gets calls every once in a blue moon as well. In many cases, Eva, one of the strongest warriors aboard, finds herself actually being the one protected by the Fleet Captain...

TL;DR the Police Commander is currently a useless role because of how strong the current Fleet Captain is.
An FFT, multiverse-travelling supership-microstate of people looking for a new home alongside their Fleet Captain
Year: Somewhere between the 30th and 90th millennium | NS Stats are not used | Characters

Main Theme | Combat Theme | Ambient Theme 1 | Ambient Theme 2

Explorer's Manual: BREAKING! More scandal! Police Commander Eva admitted to usage of excessive force against Officer Levi. Levi has, without signs shown of intimidation to do so, opted to not press personal charges. Eva sentenced to rehabilitation. |Civilian Tempuella charged with maliced assault and sexual harassment against Elite Officer Levi, who claimed "[his] eyes still hurt a little"

The Zravvisk
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Zravvisk » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:23 pm

She can at least make sure no enemies will blindside him. That's the reason our chief has his own guards despite being the strongest warrior in the Armada.

Every few years the Armada will stop what it is doing and begin a pilgrimage back to the shattered ruins of their home planet. Once there, they met up with the shrine keepers there to discuss the state of the shrines and if any archaeological items were found that could shed light on their pre-history. Then the shrine keepers will be given lists of all the ships and crew that were lost since their last pilgrimage to be added to the shrines. While the names are being added, the Armada will reflect on all those that came before, both friends and family, and their sacrifices. During this time is also one of the rare times the zravvisk are willing to let outsides near the planet, mainly because there now a few million dragons wacthing each outsider like a hawk and ready to jump them if they defile the shrines. After the last name of the lost is added to the shrines, the Armada will hold a large feast to celebrate them then get back to their travels.
Zravvisk is the name of our species, but other people commonly call us "Space Dragons".
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and tolerable with condiments.
A day in the Armada isn't too different from a Star Trek episode if almost eveyone in the Federation was a dragon and spiritual.
Trying to collect every NS pokemon card. Almost 630 collected.

La Paz de Los Ricos wrote:They believe the stars are full of wonder, when they are, in fact, GIANT, BURNING DEMON-SPHERES OF SIGHT-BLINDING, GRAVITY-CREATING, LIFE-ENDING, OVERALL DEADLINESS.

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:34 pm

That sounds like an interesting history, I'd love to learn more.

The United States of Natan has a martian colony. Due to extensive travel time between Mars and Earth however, candidates to represent the colony in the House of Representatives (our lower house; territories get 1 representative to Congress in that chamber) campaign from earth.
Then it's a lie. Everything Fox News says is a lie.
Even true things once said on Fox News become lies.
(Family Guy: Excellence in Broadcasting)

Come check out the Natan Region, a fun, democratic region|Biden/Harris 2020|
Liberal|Progressive|Hillary Supporter|Jew|Pro-Israel|Anti-Trump|Anti-Sanders|Anti-Bigotry

Marcianus
Envoy

Founded: Aug 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Marcianus » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:59 pm

Mee too!

In Marcianus, old technology is used just as common as new technology.
Basically, you'll see lots of people use old things like walkmans, VHS, old cameras, old phones, record players, etc. And you'll see lots of people with VR, smartphones, new cameras, etc.
The Year is 3591.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClMNARjL6d8PYGEz1fKJhEA
I have fallen to the dark side when it has come to NStats. I hate them like I hate sand! They're course, rough, irritating, and they get everywhere!!!!
Pro= Socialism, Women and Mens rights, LGBTQ, Environmentalism, Equal Rights, Populism, Vegetarianism, Anarchism, etc.
Anti= Communism, Capitalism, Money, The Media, Politics, Political Parties, War, Government, etc.
NOTE: When you go to read my factbooks, open the "dispatches" section, not the "factbooks" section. All of the factbooks will be in there.

Bryttein
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bryttein » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:22 pm

In 2790?! Buddha Muhammad Christ... how is that even possible?
In Bryttain’s timeline, the Scandinavian kingdoms of Denmark, Norway and Sweden joined together in a defensive pact during the First Great War. It later went on to form the Empire of Scandinavia, a union of the Scandinavian crowns and states. Finland later joined due to the threat of Russian invasion and influence. The empire was later named the Nordic Empire.
Last edited by Bryttein on Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marcianus
Envoy

Founded: Aug 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Marcianus » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:33 pm

Bryttein wrote:In 2790?! Buddha Muhammad Christ... how is that even possible?

Nostalgia is a timeless thing, my friend.

/skip
The Year is 3591.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClMNARjL6d8PYGEz1fKJhEA
I have fallen to the dark side when it has come to NStats. I hate them like I hate sand! They're course, rough, irritating, and they get everywhere!!!!
Pro= Socialism, Women and Mens rights, LGBTQ, Environmentalism, Equal Rights, Populism, Vegetarianism, Anarchism, etc.
Anti= Communism, Capitalism, Money, The Media, Politics, Political Parties, War, Government, etc.
NOTE: When you go to read my factbooks, open the "dispatches" section, not the "factbooks" section. All of the factbooks will be in there.

Frievolk
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:39 am

A m e n r i a wrote:"Hurr durr everything right is retarded"

:rofl:

/skip
I actually didn't notice Amenria's response six days ago but
Did... did he just unironically say sexual slavery includes "everything right"???

/skip
OOC
Libertarian Constitutionalist
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates
♔ The Frievolker Empire || Frievolker Kaiserreik
♔ The Realm in the Sun || De Reik in de Sonne
♔ Led by Kaiser Johann, Part of the Erstwelt
Never forget that the Muslims literally made up a new meaningless name for him when they forgot the name of Adam's Firstborn.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives