NATION

PASSWORD

Your opinion on a interesting fact about the AN (II)

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Great-German Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great-German Empire » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:37 pm

Wait 'til you get a load of all the patriarchal societies.

Eastern Europe after the collapse of the Russian and Austrian empires was firmly in Germany's sphere; However, due to the peak of nationalism and souveranism reached in the 1930s, it was hypothesized by many statesmen that if the tight reins were kept, the whole Mitteleuropa system would, as the Chancellor Gustav von Stresemann put it, "Find an excuse to collapse". At the same time, releasing the chains during peacetime would cause the Germans to suffer international humiliation, and countries such as Ukraine, Croatia or Lithuania, once free from the German yoke, would be encouraged to break their friendly relationship for independence's sake and build their own alliance, or, worse yet, join the Entente.
During the Second Great War, military command and supply of Germany's entire military bloc were delegated to the Great General Staff; As with any kind of power you give to the GGS, they immediately encroached on the other nations civilly so the equipment would flow. Once the war was over and it was time for German troops to march home, the German state quietly removed all required German advisors, supervisors and the sort, and it was noted as just another thing the Germans did when they withdrew from Eastern Europe in the early 50s. And that's how you save face.
IC Name: Empire of Germany
Just your friendly neighborhood Weltmacht. Und Doch Gang | NS Stats are not used. Q&A if you need it!
Pro/Anti, 8Values and other tests: Here
Unapologetic libertarian populist monarchism

Vossische Zeitung: The Chancellor, Baron Hartmann, announced in a rally that he will 'work tirelessly against the formation of a society of control' | Hungary edges out Germany 4-3 in Euro Cup final; Kaiser personally congratulates Hungarians for an 'exceptional' game | According to survey, 73% of Germans oppose an introduction of speed limits on major Autobahns

Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:38 am

Well, it's nice of you to leave the Slavs be after the war was over. Certainly saves alot of cultural strife - but what about the post-war power vacuum in Eastern Europe?

The meaning behind the Knights' coat of arms is actually quite complex; the numerous crosses on the shield represent the orders of Hospitaller, Santiago, Templar, Montesa and the Holy Sepulchre, along with the Livonian and Teutonic orders being represented as the sword and cross behind the shield. Alongside the motto 'Servite et Protege (Serve and Protect)' inside the cross, there are also bible verses along the lines at the ends (Luke 23:42, Matthew 28:19-20, John 3:16-17 and Romans 5:8 clockwise.) translating from latin, along with the black and crimson representing the colors of the original two founding orders, Hospitaller and Templar respectively.
IC: the Order of Mare Nostrum, but are also known as the Knights of Mare Nostrum or simply Mare Nostrum. The year is 2022, with PMT tech.
Anthem: Ave Regina Caelorum

The Knights of Mare Nostrum are an order formed in 1189 centered around islands in the Mediterranean after the Knights Hospitaller and Templar merged, along with the integration of other knightly orders through history, and now serve a role as a militarized wing of the Papacy which utilises what is essentially hyper-militaristic canon law.

Deltanium
Envoy

Founded: Feb 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Deltanium » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:09 pm

Hmm... Deltia.exe has stopped working

We recently reopened Auschwitz as a labor camp for criminals. Arbeit Macht Frei!
The Empire of Deltia
"As He died to make men holy, let us die 'cause we want to!"

I have joined the light theme war against the dark theme.

Death is a preferable alternative to communism, death is a preferable alternative to democracy. Death is a preferable alternative to fascism. I just wanna die.

Discord server!

Christian Atheists are Atheists who behave like Christians... I guess that makes me an Atheist Christian?

I created a leader template with the stolen ideas of SC and Zitravgrad.

Radio Łódź:Sabaton- To Hell And Back|Der Warzau Telegraf: BREAKING: Valentine Z says the N-word!|American troops arrive in France

Lahnland
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lahnland » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:13 pm

How utterly disgraceful. It is a testament to one of the worst regimes in history. To reopen it is... unforgivable.
Lahnland does not engage in genocidal or particularly uncouth actions. Minorities are generally deported to their native lands or assimilated over the course of generations. The military is also respectful and professional when in foreign lands, and any rapes or unauthorised killings would be punished severely. A single raping can land one in a penal squadron.
| Die Arbeiterrepublik Lahnland |
Volk, Brot, Reich!
1940s/50s PT ethnocentric Totalist regime based off the Third Reich, GDR and the USSR. Not interested in Lebensraum, more interested in creating der neue Sowjetmann.

OverviewMemeLeaderMilitary

Notovasian Tsardom
Spokesperson

Founded: May 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Notovasian Tsardom » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:30 pm

Noble and Honorable. It's quite lovely to see soldiers acting according to the Laws of War.

Notovasia does not recognize the Geneva Convention, and as such, does not follow their codified rules of engagement. This has resulted in mass killings, the killing and torture of prisoners, and multiple instances of tactical nuclear strikes on civilians.
Monarchism - Nationalism - Militarism - Authoritarianism
"Бог, Цар, Отечество."

Year: 2035
Tech: PMT

Frievolk
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:33 pm

Fact is opinion, Opinion is fact:

As a general rule, the history of the Erstwelt went differently in a way that it is literally impossible for any individual state not to recognize, codify, and obey to the letter of the law, all international law -the Hague Conventions and the Geneva conventions (or our equivalent thereof anyway) included. As an upside, the fact they are legally binding means there are a lot less international laws and conventions. To make it brief, after the Second World War, the World Assembly popped up and everyone (well, the most powerful ones and their spheres of influence) voluntarily agreed to accept its laws to the letter. And it just became more powerful every day.
OOC
Libertarian Constitutionalist
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates
♔ The Frievolker Empire || Frievolker Kaiserreik
♔ The Realm in the Sun || De Reik in de Sonne
♔ Led by Kaiser Johann, Part of the Erstwelt
Never forget that the Muslims literally made up a new meaningless name for him when they forgot the name of Adam's Firstborn.

Deltanium
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Deltanium » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:59 pm

Frievolk wrote:Fact is opinion, Opinion is fact:

As a general rule, the history of the Erstwelt went differently in a way that it is literally impossible for any individual state not to recognize, codify, and obey to the letter of the law, all international law -the Hague Conventions and the Geneva conventions (or our equivalent thereof anyway) included. As an upside, the fact they are legally binding means there are a lot less international laws and conventions. To make it brief, after the Second World War, the World Assembly popped up and everyone (well, the most powerful ones and their spheres of influence) voluntarily agreed to accept its laws to the letter. And it just became more powerful every day.

Never happening here.

The Deltian government publicly hangs all murderers and castrates all rapists
The Empire of Deltia

Death is a preferable alternative to communism, death is a preferable alternative to democracy. Death is a preferable alternative to fascism. I just wanna die.

Discord server!

Christian Atheists are Atheists who behave like Christians... I guess that makes me an Atheist Christian?

Radio Łódź:Sabaton- To Hell And Back|Der Warzau Telegraf: BREAKING: Valentine Z says the N-word!|American troops arrive in France

Knessniet
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:43 pm

So does Knessniet, except we hang the rapists too.

In Knessniet, if someone commits a crime on your land, you have a right to suggest the sentence regardless of whether you were involved or not. However, the presiding justice doesn't have to follow it if they have a better idea.

Greater Chinese Republic
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Chinese Republic » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:52 pm

Sounds a bit pointless, if the justice can just choose to ignore it. How exactly is a 'better idea' determined?

The Greater Chinese Republic negotiated a deal with Singapore to grant them special autonomous region status within the Republic, granting them a reasonable amount of autonomy while being protected from hostile foreign powers. In 2093, Singapore became the world's largest spaceport following the construction of the world's first space elevator just south of the city, on the equator. This has ensured that the city remains a global nexus of transport and trade, even in the interplanetary age.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:44 am

That's plausible, yet awesome at the same time. Nice thinking, mate.

The Imperial Guard, Amenria's special forces, swears not to the country or even the crown, but to Cheonsa personally, just in case the rest of the nation gets their minds controlled by a powerful telepath (not unlike DC's Darkseid). One exception exists, a division within the empire known as the Just Queen's Army (Pasukan Perang Ratu Adil), which swears to Park Jin Ae instead and has their own blue-silver colour scheme as opposed to the usual red-gold colour scheme of other divisions of the Imperial Guard.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Allied Iran
Secretary

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Allied Iran » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:57 am

An Elite division in an army that swears specifically to a corrupt head of state. Wonderful idea for a totalitarian craphole.

Something that became phenomenal in Pre-revolution Iran (back during the Islamic Republic era) is what we like to call The Siamak Ansari Effect (اثر سیامک انصاری).
You know how sometimes in twitter, you make a poll that you expect a specific result to and then get the total opposite? (Like that time, irl, when that person posted something along the lines of "Which country is a shithole" after Trump called some countries a shithole expecting people to vote "USA", but nobody did) Well, that is named after Siamak Ansari, Iranian comedy actor famous for playing Straight man in various comedy movies and series produced by Mehran Modiri.

(This is actually true irl too.)
Imperial State of PersiaKešvar-ī Šāhanšāhīh-ī Ērān
The timeline where Islam never made a lasting impression in the Persosphere and Turks never crossed the Red Snake. (Arabia according to the Least Irredentist Arab)
Hamšahrīg:  Ardwahištgān farrox | What is going on in Teheran University? 10,000 students refuse to attend, or let anyone attend, classes! Student leaders give contradicting reasons for ongoing Student Sit-In! — Why has the government withdrawn from Qatar? Nationalists hold protest against 'lack of responsibility and transparency to the Persian people!' — Rockets fired at Seleucia-Ctesiphon from rebel-occupied positions in Transjordan. "Get your house in order, Prince Abd al-Waheed, before we have to get involved" - PM Dadgostar

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:59 am

Allied Iran wrote:An Elite division in an army that swears specifically to a corrupt head of state. Wonderful idea for a totalitarian craphole.

Something that became phenomenal in Pre-revolution Iran (back during the Islamic Republic era) is what we like to call The Siamak Ansari Effect (اثر سیامک انصاری).
You know how sometimes in twitter, you make a poll that you expect a specific result to and then get the total opposite? (Like that time, irl, when that person posted something along the lines of "Which country is a shithole" after Trump called some countries a shithole expecting people to vote "USA", but nobody did) Well, that is named after Siamak Ansari, Iranian comedy actor famous for playing Straight man in various comedy movies and series produced by Mehran Modiri.

(This is actually true irl too.)

> Literally cannot lie, and died once to save the world from the Devil
> Corrupt

Lol okay

/skip
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.

Kyneland
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyneland » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:53 am

Really? That’s quite interesting in my opinion. It’s cool you included real, trivial facts in this incarnation of Iran.
The Kynish government and culture does not use the word “Iran” or “Persia” in reference to Iran. Instead, the word “Aryálanð” is used.
Blóð ok Bróðurleikr ~ Blood & Brotherhood
Pro: Norse revivalism, pan-Scandinavianism, linguistic purism.
Anti: Abrahamism, multiculturalism, consumerism.

Leader ❚ Q&A ❚ Embassy ❚ The Kynish Language

Deltanium
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Deltanium » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:06 am

Nordic shit. Cool.

The Deltian Riiksvehr is currently the largest volunteer army in the world, with around 4.2 million soldiers (including colonials and reserves)
The Empire of Deltia

Discord server!

Deltanium
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Deltanium » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:45 am

/b u m p
The Empire of Deltia

Discord server!

Knessniet
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:30 am

Impressive. But are the colonials more like the King's German Legion or East India Company sepoy troops? Or are they more like the French Foreign Legion?

Internet access is highly restricted in Knessniet. There are only three internet connected computers in the nation. One is for personal use by the Grand Duke, one is for electronic communications with foreign entities, and the third is for intelligence agencies. All other computers are connected to the Knessian intranet, which is distinctly different, and has many clones of internet sites, but censored for Knessian purposes.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:37 am

That's sad.

Amenria's player is considering his main nation to build a space force inspired by the Green Lantern Corps and Power Rangers, named Cosmic Sages.
Last edited by A m e n r i a on Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Great-German Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great-German Empire » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:59 am

And that's where, ladies and gents of F7, I off myself.

Helicopters in a troop transport/close air support role are as much a part of the Kaiseriches Heer doctrine as they would be inany other land force, even despite CAS planes being a thing. However, as the most recent major wars for Germany have all occurred in the 1990s rather than in the 1960s, these helos don't play rock music when raining death from above; They prefer electronic music. Through battle footage (Of course there is some, it was the nineties), documentaries and action spinoffs, the upbeat sound of techno contrasting with the carnage happening below has been embedded in the German consciousness forever as the symbolic summary of 1994's bitter civil war, in which Germans went against other Germans. Playing it in public today can be considered either patriotic, provocative or downright cruel depending on both the performer and listener's political alignment and sense of humor.
Last edited by The Great-German Empire on Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just your friendly neighborhood Weltmacht. Und Doch Gang | NS Stats are not used. Q&A if you need it!

Vossische Zeitung: The Chancellor, Baron Hartmann, announced in a rally that he will 'work tirelessly against the formation of a society of control' | Hungary edges out Germany 4-3 in Euro Cup final; Kaiser personally congratulates Hungarians for an 'exceptional' game | According to survey, 73% of Germans oppose an introduction of speed limits on major Autobahns

Kyneland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyneland » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:52 pm

That’s strange. I personally like the Vietnam stuff than Techno, even if I vehemently disagree with the USA’s involvement in the war.
Although most colonies and territories of Great Britain got their independence after or during the ‘50s, Kyneland instead broke free in 1949. The people and provincial government continuously pushed for a referendum on Kyneland’s status under the United Kingdom. Eventually, the British relented, and the natives voted hugely in favour of absolute independence. There was much rejoicing following this, and remnants of Britain’s occupation and governance of the country was torn down and replaced by patriotic and Heathen symbols.

Wawakanatote
Envoy

Founded: Feb 19, 2012

Postby Wawakanatote » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:37 am

Sounds great! I hope you and your people are living proud and prosperous lives today.

The Democratic Workers Party, also referred to as the Democratic Party, is the founding and ruling party of the SUSR. The Democratic Party is the sole governing party within the SUSR, permitting only eight other, subordinated parties to co-exist, those making up the United Front. The party was founded in 1921 on the basis of democratic centralism which entails democratic and open discussion on policy on the condition of unity in upholding the agreed upon policies. According to the party constitution, the DWP officially adheres to Engelism-Laximism, Mao Gengxin Thought, Xi Xiaoping Thought, scientific outlook on development, Song Liyuan Thought, and socialist market economy. However, the party is currently split between two camps of political thoughts under "Songism", which promotes economic reform and peaceful co-existence, and "Bronshteinism", which promotes interventionism and militarization as in with a more aggressive take on foreign policy against the US and other capitalist states.
OOC Factbook
Pro: Marxism-Leninism
Anti: Capitalism, Fascism
We do not exist under communism, but under the
primary stage of socialist development (nep/state capitalism)
Please adjust accordingly
Full Nation Name: Supranational Union of Socialist Republics
Government: Federal Intergovernmental P&E Union
Political Leaders: C.Song Liyuan, V.C.Lev Bronshtein
National Anthem: "Hymn of the Union"
"Seek Truth From Facts!"- Deng Xiaoping, Chairman of the Central Advisory Commission
"Peace, Equality, Unity" | "Мир, равенство, единство" | "和平,平等,团结"

For more information go to: Our National Factbook

Take NS stats with a grain of salt

The Intermarian Order
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intermarian Order » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:34 am

Not much point in maintaining a democracy if your laws are rigged in favor of a ruling party. Also, I'd rather have Songist in the government out of pragmatism.

Gonna repeat another fact: Intermaria is located in the center of Europe as one of the last bastion of monarchism in the region. Popularized by its slogan "Neither East or West". It has come under threat by its ideological rivals and has been surrounded by interesting nations both convenient allies, frenemies, and rivals. To the west; Intermaria borders its ideological rival the West European Federation, a rump state encompassing Germany, France, Northern Italy, and the Benelux countries of the once mighty European Union after the apocalyptic Five Days of Fire. Founded by EU bureaucrats and elites that went into hiding during the nuclear war, they are the center of democracy and liberalism in Europe. Despite that however, the population has grown discontent with its rampant bureaucracy, petty partisan politics, and growing centralization with the elite directly ruling from Brussell where the needs of local region aren't satisfied leading to a lost of confidence its democratic rule. All of these combined has forced the populace to elect a right-wing populist figure they could agree on in the name of Chancellor Viktor Orban Konrad Herzog. Though his aggressive foreign policy of conquering Intermaria in order to "spread the flames of liberty" and the passing of draconian laws that represses freedom of the press has threatened the already weak European democracy. The only thing keeping them together and giving them a sense of purpose is having Intermaria as a bogeyman to force a regime change and without it, the federation would disintegrate into squabbling states.

In the east, Intermaria found its sort of frenemy in the form of the New Soviet Republic. A group of socialist and communist revolutionaries overthrew their Tsar in 2045 in a clear re-enactment of the Russian Revolution. Its founder, Alexei Tchaikovsky, dreamed of restoring the greatness of the Soviet Union even though it became stagnant by then in the early 90s when the Five Days of Fire occurred. Tchaikovsky argued that the past union crumbled because it didn't let enough democratization and liberalization even though it was Gorbachev's Glasnost and Perestroika that led the union into stagnation. The New Soviet Republic was founded as a parliamentary socialist democracy on paper dubbed the "Socialism With a Human Face". Nonetheless, the Soviet Republic had passed numerous policies in abolishing archaic imperial practices and attempted to raise the standards of living of its workers while it expanded its territories by subjugating Caucasian and Ukrainian tribals to restore Soviet borders. The Republic is effectively led by the CPSR which is divided into three factions; the Libertarian Socialist that favors a communal approach to its structure, the run-off-the-mill orthodox Leninist and Trotskyist Collectivists, and the literal Nazbols of the Vanguardists. The NSR is plagued by factional infighting, ethnic division, and disastrous industrialization and land reforms due to governmental corruption. Their aggressive foreign policy backed by the Collectivists of exporting the socialist revolution hasn't helped their image either. The Georgian Stalinist Vanguardist's leader, Georgiy Maksimov, has become the rising figure of the republic's politics and has become clear that he will be Tchaikovsky's hand-picked successor.

To the south you have irrelevant nations such as Yugoslavia who are petitioning to join the Intermarian Order and Bulgaria, a vassal of Byzantine Greece that is soon to be annexed into it. The history of Europe after the Five Days of Fire is one that repeats its historical mistakes that have led to said nuclear war.
♔ Holy Intermarian Order ♔
Patron: Kamen Rider Garren | Overview | Triumverate | Anthem

A post-apocalyptic, 1920s neoclassical-styled, multicultural federation of central European kingdoms led by Imperator Konstantyn after a bloody civil war. Governed as a secular and meritocratic liberal autocracy with a dirigist economy.
Please show some love by upvoting one of my factbooks. Wall of texts doesn't come out of thin air, y'know.

Intermarian Gazette: Imperator Konstantyn refuses to enter a Concordat with the Holy See. The Imperator views it as an attempt to undermine secular rule of law and place the interest of a religious group over another. Rumors are speculating that Grand Master Giovanni of Malta would lead the second round of negotiation table talks.

Kyneland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyneland » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:40 am

That is certainly a lot of ongoing things. It’s quite interesting how the Byzantines are still around, and the use of a certain Hungarian’s name. Hopefully Intermaria squashes its western neighbour and beats some sense into it.
The Kenge does not send or broadcast Christmas messages. Nor does the Ríkskansler. On the first day of Jól (Yule, Yuletide), both broadcast messages to the nation; the King’s message is primarily spiritual and patriotic, whilst the Chancellor’s is much more akin to the practices of modern political leaders.

The King is occupied with rites and ritual during Jól, and multiple animal sacrifices are made to the gods during this time; gifts are exchanged, good food and drink is enjoyed, and people engage in dancing, singing and general cheer. Pork and beer are the most widely consumed things during Jól. There are also games held during Jól, such as martial arts competitions and other athletic events.

The Great-German Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great-German Empire » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:04 am

Sounds like a nice tradition, if nothing else.

For all the talents of the current German Emperor, at the sudden beginning of his reign at the age of twenty he was diplomatically quite unskilled. He focused inwards and let the Foreign Office take care of matters. Eventually, this inexperience proved detrimental to relations with other European nations, which were traditionally used to Imperial state visits, so after three years of inactivity, the Emperor finally went on a diplomatic tour of Europe and then the world.

Allied Iran
Secretary

Founded: Feb 06, 2018

Postby Allied Iran » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:52 am

The first years of a new royal in office often tend to show their lack of experience in many matters. It's good that old Fritz managed to get his bearing together, many royals tend not to.

While many Iranian Nationalists tend to worship Reza Shah (//OOC: who, of course, does deserve respect from a nationalist point of view for how efficiently he managed to brutally push Iran into modernity, no matter how poorly he was treated by fate afterwards), one person who is often ignored is Zaka ol-Molk -who, I suspect, is often ignored due to antisemtism, but I digress.

While many would consider Amirkabir or Qa'em Maqam as the greatest politicians in Modern Iranian history, the honor should truly go to Mohammad Ali Foroughi, also known as Zaka ol-Molk. The dude was honestly, especially for Iran, a total and complete Gary Stu. In the Qajarid Era, He fought in the Constitutional Revolution, he was a member of the Parliament for one term, the Speaker for another, the Minister of Justice (also responsible for creating the earliest Iranian Penal Code), the Minister of Foreign Affairs for two terms, the Minister of Finance for four. He was personally responsible for the transition of power from the corrupt and feable Qajarid regime to Reza Shah, and became his Prime Minister for three terms, the last of which coincided with the Shah's death and succession by his son Mohammad Reza. He wrote multiple books on law, finance, translated multiple academic books (from many, including, Descartes), and was also indirectly responsible for the creation of the State of Israel but that's irrelevant.
Imperial State of PersiaKešvar-ī Šāhanšāhīh-ī Ērān
The timeline where Islam never made a lasting impression in the Persosphere and Turks never crossed the Red Snake. (Arabia according to the Least Irredentist Arab)
Hamšahrīg:  Ardwahištgān farrox | What is going on in Teheran University? 10,000 students refuse to attend, or let anyone attend, classes! Student leaders give contradicting reasons for ongoing Student Sit-In! — Why has the government withdrawn from Qatar? Nationalists hold protest against 'lack of responsibility and transparency to the Persian people!' — Rockets fired at Seleucia-Ctesiphon from rebel-occupied positions in Transjordan. "Get your house in order, Prince Abd al-Waheed, before we have to get involved" - PM Dadgostar

Wawakanatote
Envoy

Founded: Feb 19, 2012

Postby Wawakanatote » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:26 am

The Intermarian Order wrote:Not much point in maintaining a democracy if your laws are rigged in favor of a ruling party. Also, I'd rather have Songist in the government out of pragmatism.

Gonna repeat another fact: Intermaria is located in the center of Europe as one of the last bastion of monarchism in the region. Popularized by its slogan "Neither East or West". It has come under threat by its ideological rivals and has been surrounded by interesting nations both convenient allies, frenemies, and rivals. To the west; Intermaria borders its ideological rival the West European Federation, a rump state encompassing Germany, France, Northern Italy, and the Benelux countries of the once mighty European Union after the apocalyptic Five Days of Fire. Founded by EU bureaucrats and elites that went into hiding during the nuclear war, they are the center of democracy and liberalism in Europe. Despite that however, the population has grown discontent with its rampant bureaucracy, petty partisan politics, and growing centralization with the elite directly ruling from Brussell where the needs of local region aren't satisfied leading to a lost of confidence its democratic rule. All of these combined has forced the populace to elect a right-wing populist figure they could agree on in the name of Chancellor Viktor Orban Konrad Herzog. Though his aggressive foreign policy of conquering Intermaria in order to "spread the flames of liberty" and the passing of draconian laws that represses freedom of the press has threatened the already weak European democracy. The only thing keeping them together and giving them a sense of purpose is having Intermaria as a bogeyman to force a regime change and without it, the federation would disintegrate into squabbling states.

In the east, Intermaria found its sort of frenemy in the form of the New Soviet Republic. A group of socialist and communist revolutionaries overthrew their Tsar in 2045 in a clear re-enactment of the Russian Revolution. Its founder, Alexei Tchaikovsky, dreamed of restoring the greatness of the Soviet Union even though it became stagnant by then in the early 90s when the Five Days of Fire occurred. Tchaikovsky argued that the past union crumbled because it didn't let enough democratization and liberalization even though it was Gorbachev's Glasnost and Perestroika that led the union into stagnation. The New Soviet Republic was founded as a parliamentary socialist democracy on paper dubbed the "Socialism With a Human Face". Nonetheless, the Soviet Republic had passed numerous policies in abolishing archaic imperial practices and attempted to raise the standards of living of its workers while it expanded its territories by subjugating Caucasian and Ukrainian tribals to restore Soviet borders. The Republic is effectively led by the CPSR which is divided into three factions; the Libertarian Socialist that favors a communal approach to its structure, the run-off-the-mill orthodox Leninist and Trotskyist Collectivists, and the literal Nazbols of the Vanguardists. The NSR is plagued by factional infighting, ethnic division, and disastrous industrialization and land reforms due to governmental corruption. Their aggressive foreign policy backed by the Collectivists of exporting the socialist revolution hasn't helped their image either. The Georgian Stalinist Vanguardist's leader, Georgiy Maksimov, has become the rising figure of the republic's politics and has become clear that he will be Tchaikovsky's hand-picked successor.

To the south you have irrelevant nations such as Yugoslavia who are petitioning to join the Intermarian Order and Bulgaria, a vassal of Byzantine Greece that is soon to be annexed into it. The history of Europe after the Five Days of Fire is one that repeats its historical mistakes that have led to said nuclear war.

The DWP doesn't operate in the same fashion as a party would under a liberal democracy. However, if we were a liberal democracy, the Democratic Party would considered a catch-all or "big tent" party with numerous different ideologues under it. Essentially meaning that theoretically anyone from any background (so long as they are a citizen) can partake in government. //skip//
OOC Factbook
Pro: Marxism-Leninism
Anti: Capitalism, Fascism
We do not exist under communism, but under the
primary stage of socialist development (nep/state capitalism)
Please adjust accordingly
Full Nation Name: Supranational Union of Socialist Republics
Government: Federal Intergovernmental P&E Union
Political Leaders: C.Song Liyuan, V.C.Lev Bronshtein
National Anthem: "Hymn of the Union"
"Seek Truth From Facts!"- Deng Xiaoping, Chairman of the Central Advisory Commission
"Peace, Equality, Unity" | "Мир, равенство, единство" | "和平,平等,团结"

For more information go to: Our National Factbook

Take NS stats with a grain of salt

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives