NATION

PASSWORD

Your opinion on a interesting fact about the AN (II)

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Great-German Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great-German Empire » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:03 pm

I wonder why that is? Do most people have a negative, brainwash-heavy memory of religious schools? Anyway, we have tons of Christian schools of both variations.

While not at all stratocrats, the German nobility does wield a lot of moral and institutional authority. However, after a few incidents of this authority being abused to direct public political opinion, an unwritten rule in society has been developed that non-party working nobles shouldn't, well, talk party politics. Those that do get involved in politics aren't much capable of swinging opinions because, as official politicians, they are expected to try and do so.
IC Name: Empire of Germany
Just your friendly neighborhood Weltmacht. Und Doch Gang | NS Stats are not used. Q&A if you need it!
Pro/Anti, 8Values and other tests: Here
Unapologetic libertarian populist monarchism

Vossische Zeitung: The Chancellor, Baron Hartmann, announced in a rally that he will 'work tirelessly against the formation of a society of control' | Hungary edges out Germany 4-3 in Euro Cup final; Kaiser personally congratulates Hungarians for an 'exceptional' game | According to survey, 73% of Germans oppose an introduction of speed limits on major Autobahns

Crysuko
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Crysuko » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:21 pm

So basically, they have a monopoly on political power. This is why aristocracies are so terrible.

The first tank ever fielded by Crysuko was during the first world war, it was little more than a beefed up treaded tractor with steel plates riveted to it, armed with as many MGs as could be fitted to it. despite being rather crude, they boosted morale greatly.
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

Official thread euthanologist
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Toraia
Attaché

Founded: Jul 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Toraia » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:24 pm

I bet they were really tankful to have artillery defence.
I'm so sorry.

Rural Toraians aren’t the sharpest swords in the armoury, but dang if they aren’t some of the nicest people you’ll meet in the country. As a whole, Toraians tend to be very sweet and kind, but the rural folks take it to a whole new level. Families will happily take in travelers who need to stay the night, guaranteeing them a soft bed and a warm dinner. The families even build their houses with two or three guest rooms just for housing travelers.
19 years old, Christian, leftist, college student. I'm a man.
No using butchered translations from Google. We make con-langs like men.

FreedLymonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby FreedLymonia » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:25 pm

It would be a shame if someone took advantage of that... hint hint

Lymonia during the time of the Great Depression got its money back by allowing other nations to temporarily borrow members of the LDF to participate in whatever they needed wether it be setting up their army, participation in conquest, etc, etc. This included allowing both Republican and nationalist Spain to hold Lymonians in their ranks, Nationalist China and Japan holding Lymonians for most of their conflict, Italians and Ethiopians receiving LDF troops, Paramilitary parties throughout the world hiring Lymonian officers to teach them better tactics and the like and so much more. Of course, when Lymonia declared war on any of these countries all of these would be denied and Lymonians brought home. Many Lymonians wished that this could’ve continued much longer with hitler not invading and the like, however you can’t change history
war theme My nation is a copyright strike waiting to happen | McCarthy did nothing wrong
The Armed Republic of Freed Lymonia
Das Freedan Republicarmden Lymonia
Pronunciation: Freed limb own yuh (like yuck without the ck)

Konata + Alex P. Keaton = me
Jonsons Rock wrote:In life they march boldly forwards to the unknown, holding on by their awe and trust of God.

Stanier wrote:The banner basically says "You f*** with us, and that'll be the last thing you'll ever do"

Lymonia summarized entirely by one video

2D waifus are better than 3D THOTS

No NS stats, policies, etc. ISTJ Muh QnA
Ich lebe in der Kansas City von Missouri Reich. Lob sei Gouverneur Eric Greitens! Möge der Bluejay für immer fliegen!

Epistrofia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Epistrofia » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:12 pm

FreedLymonia wrote:It would be a shame if someone took advantage of that... hint hint

Lymonia during the time of the Great Depression got its money back by allowing other nations to temporarily borrow members of the LDF to participate in whatever they needed wether it be setting up their army, participation in conquest, etc, etc. This included allowing both Republican and nationalist Spain to hold Lymonians in their ranks, Nationalist China and Japan holding Lymonians for most of their conflict, Italians and Ethiopians receiving LDF troops, Paramilitary parties throughout the world hiring Lymonian officers to teach them better tactics and the like and so much more. Of course, when Lymonia declared war on any of these countries all of these would be denied and Lymonians brought home. Many Lymonians wished that this could’ve continued much longer with hitler not invading and the like, however you can’t change history

"Dickbags continue to be dickbags..."
- The Immortal Emperor

The Emperor is fairly blatantly a humanoid eldritch abomination, for all that his physical appearance highly resembled a human, he's a living violation of physics so powerful and blatant that he serves as a navigation beacon in the warp... which doesn't have directions through which one can navigate. Figure that one out. Not everybody sees the same thing when you look at the Emperor. Lorgar sees a tall, black-haired man with a ponytail. The Palatine Praetorians sees a ten foot tall demigod surrounded by burning wheels for eyes. Horus sees an aging man with glowing eyes. The Old One only saw a giant child. Fascinatingly, Corax sees more than one thing: first he sees the glowing demigod, then he sees the black-haired man. Only blanks and nulls, people who are immune to psychic powers because they have no presence in the Warp (such as the Grey Knights), can see his true appearance: A normal man whose appearance is remarkably unremarkable. His divine appearance is nothing but a glamour.
Last edited by Epistrofia on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✠ The Emperor Protects ✠
Overview|Military|Characters|Meta|Set in: 2200 AD, RA:Paradoxverse
Currently under construction. If you find any discrepancies, TG me about it. I'll fix it as soon as I can. And also, I do NOT use NS stats. TG me if you like, I wouldn't mind at all. ^_^
Now and Then
A more tolerable version of the Imperium of Man which was a retcon of a totalitarian greco-centric dictatorship. And before you start talking, though this is based off 40k, the IoE is NOT equal to the IoM.

A 4,5 civilization, according to this index.

RL Status: Rather tired, but happy (relatively speaking).

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:17 pm

Is his appearance some sort of psychic manipulation?

Our dragonfolk have low fertility. That explains why Heavenly Empress Kaguya just gave birth last year despite having been married for roughly 20 years.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Great Pannonia
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Pannonia » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:21 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:Is his appearance some sort of psychic manipulation?

Our dragonfolk have low fertility. That explains why Heavenly Empress Kaguya just gave birth last year despite having been married for roughly 20 years.

I guess there’s allways gonna be a advantages and disadvantages to each species.

I our world there was never an Austro-Hungarian compromise. So when WWI rolled arround, the Hungarians gained Independence.

And Access to the Adriatic!
Last edited by Great Pannonia on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Epistrofia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Epistrofia » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:31 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:Is his appearance some sort of psychic manipulation?

"Yes."
- The Old One
/skip
✠ The Emperor Protects ✠
Currently under construction. If you find any discrepancies, TG me about it. I'll fix it as soon as I can. And also, I do NOT use NS stats. TG me if you like, I wouldn't mind at all. ^_^
Now and Then
A more tolerable version of the Imperium of Man which was a retcon of a totalitarian greco-centric dictatorship. And before you start talking, though this is based off 40k, the IoE is NOT equal to the IoM.

The Great-German Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great-German Empire » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:48 am

I don't know how long a Greater Hungary, with Croatia in tow, could really last, but I guess it's possible.

Alongside the quarterly summit, the various monarchs, presidents and Staathalters of Germany form a very comprehensive economic and social alliance which, apolitically, promotes education, business, development and infrastructure. The vast combined fortunes of the monarchical members and lower, non-state German nobles are routinely pooled by this alliance to quickly respond to crises and adversity within Germany. For the past year or so, most of their efforts were focused on developing the land and educating the people of the newest German states - the African and Asian colonies of Germany which chose statehood instead of independence. These territories, especially the African ones, are poorer than mainland Germany, and as such the German leaders have united to make them equally prosperous parts of the nation.
Just your friendly neighborhood Weltmacht. Und Doch Gang | NS Stats are not used. Q&A if you need it!

Vossische Zeitung: The Chancellor, Baron Hartmann, announced in a rally that he will 'work tirelessly against the formation of a society of control' | Hungary edges out Germany 4-3 in Euro Cup final; Kaiser personally congratulates Hungarians for an 'exceptional' game | According to survey, 73% of Germans oppose an introduction of speed limits on major Autobahns

The Atlantean Islands
Envoy

Founded: Apr 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Atlantean Islands » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:35 am

Hope there aren't too many freeloaders abound.

It is legal for government agencies to invest no more than 7.5% of the budget in businesses, provided that returns are positive (some leeway on this), the returns bolster the agency's budget, and the investing agency does not greatly interfere in the business's operations.

For instance, the Royal Atlantean Navy owns 8% of Legoland Atlantis, among other investments.
Uses certain NS stats.

Atlantis is an MT nation that is the third richest country in the world, behind only China and the United States. It is closer to the USA, UK, Italy and Spain (in that order, though Italy and Spain is probably tied) culturally than it is Greece. It is also a naval power.

And no, Atlantis is not underwater: It has a land area around the size of France.

Pros: Classical liberalism, democracy, the West, Brexit, Viktor Orban, free education, strong military
Cons: Authoritarianism, fascism, communism, multiculturalism, Islamism

The Army Republic of Prussia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Army Republic of Prussia » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:41 am

Inefficient use of resources.

Prussia is under eternal marshal law. Our police force is just a specially trained arm of the army. Along with normal military units being called to help with policing, we rarely have much problems with crime.
"If that don't work, use more gun"- The Engineer.
"There's something to love about a nation that builds a cannon and then says "Nah, son, not big enough.""-Cumberlanda
The liberal Fascist Alt-history Germany.

Topoliani
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Topoliani » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:39 am

You might as well just call yourself Supreme Dictator, we all know what you are up to.

Having a neck longer than 10 inches is illegal here for some reason.
Topoliani: A Post-Apoc Medieval Nation in the Levant

I don't use NSstats, nor is this nation a representation of my views.
IC Year: 1210 AD.
Undergoing its third retcon. The third time's the charm, right?

The Cosmic Frankish Empire
Envoy

Founded: Sep 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cosmic Frankish Empire » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:47 pm

Does anybody even have a 10 inch long neck?

The current Emperor, Fransiscus XXIV, keeps a pet skunk called Brutus that has is house-trained and has its scent glands removed.

The Army Republic of Prussia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Army Republic of Prussia » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:59 pm

Couldn't find a more suitable pet like a dog or griffin?

Prussia has traditionally only allowed enlisted men and those that completed their service to vote. "If you are not willing to give your life for your community, why should you have a say in how it is run" was the thought. Now the vote has been expended some including firefighters and civilians who have received notable honors from either the government or international community. Doctors are also under consideration for getting the vote as well.
"If that don't work, use more gun"- The Engineer.
"There's something to love about a nation that builds a cannon and then says "Nah, son, not big enough.""-Cumberlanda
The liberal Fascist Alt-history Germany.

The Atlantean Islands
Envoy

Founded: Apr 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Atlantean Islands » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:20 pm

I believe EVERYONE should have the vote, but I understand the rationale.

The Atlantean Royal Palace is undergoing upgrades to be a smart palace.
Uses certain NS stats.

Atlantis is an MT nation that is the third richest country in the world, behind only China and the United States. It is closer to the USA, UK, Italy and Spain (in that order, though Italy and Spain is probably tied) culturally than it is Greece. It is also a naval power.

And no, Atlantis is not underwater: It has a land area around the size of France.

Pros: Classical liberalism, democracy, the West, Brexit, Viktor Orban, free education, strong military
Cons: Authoritarianism, fascism, communism, multiculturalism, Islamism

Epistrofia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Epistrofia » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:35 pm

The Atlantean Islands wrote:I believe EVERYONE should have the vote, but I understand the rationale.

The Atlantean Royal Palace is undergoing upgrades to be a smart palace.

"Well, good for you then. Mr. Royalty."
- Magnus the Red

Wacky Parent, Serious Child: Zigzagged - For a given value of "wacky" and "serious," considering that it's not so much that the Emperor is (and the Old One if you want to categorize her as a second parental figure to the Primarchs, which this trope will do) wacky and his children are serious, but more that they're all wacky and serious in different ways, sometimes. Compare his oddly childish reactions to certain things and nonstop barrage of nonsensical, snarky words to some of his peers, such as the Old One, Dorn, Magnus, and even Russ.

Old One: The Emperor may be patient, but he easily gets pissed, even if it wasn't intentional. And when he gets ticked off, shit happen. His stern eredar (no, not that eredar) helper however, is the only person that can be accurately described as the epitome of calm and cool in the Imperial Palace. She also cares for the Primarchs' wellbeing, and frequently kept her mood in check. But she does have her moments...tread carefully when the topic include the Void Preds or the Eredarai.

Magnus: The serious scholarly son trying to talk reason into his dogmatic father...then the topic of Chaos comes up and he's the one acting like a maniac. Granted it is understandable considering Chaos can't convert any of the Primarchs as long as the blasted eldar is still kicking, so they torch down their homeworlds, but hell, Magnus is literally summoning a small-scale warp storm.

Dorn: The Emperor occasionally treats one of the most powerful sets of armor in the Imperium as a teddy-bear, while Dorn is so blunt that comparing him to a jackhammer is an understatement.

Russ: While the Emperor is a giggling troll that takes audible joy in schadenfreude, Russ is...surprisingly unflappable for somebody who's been in the forefront of the fight against Chaos for several decades, and prefers to keep a completely straight, serious face when mocking others. Barring the Furry Fandom jokes and love of wolves, he's a lot more composed than he would lead us to believe.

Vulkan: A Love Freak with a Split Personality infused with a typical ork makes Vulkan much sillier than the Emperor despite the Emperor's many quirks.

Fulgrim: The Emperor is a narcissist who does not easily tolerate criticism and thinks he's already perfect. Fulgrim on the other hand, while arrogant, his ego is second to his desire to be perfect. Unwilling to accept his work unless it is at an acceptable level of "perfect", and he does appreciate some helpful criticism. Remember to NOT talk shit about him (or even his anything for that matter) and leave without something helpful to add, or he'll make you scream "Oh Crap!" like there is no tomorrow (and there will be none once he gets it done).

Sanguinius: This one is rather obvious if you've been reading: Sangy is nice and moralistic, but thankfully not on Vulkan's level, but put him a wee little bit over the edge, and he will make the Black Templars look tame in comparison.
Last edited by Epistrofia on Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✠ The Emperor Protects ✠
Now and Then

FreedLymonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby FreedLymonia » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:09 pm

It’s always nice to have family.

Although Lymonians despise fascism and authoritarianism as a whole, they do recognize hitler and the NAZI party as being generally good for Germany. It was really only their aggressive expansionism that brought them down. Many scholars in Lymonia say that if hitler had stopped with Austria, hitler would be easily recognized as one of the greats of his time. It was his high level of anti Semitic fervor, racial views, expansionist philosophy, and other issues led to everyone taking a view of an animal rights, anti-smoking, mostly vegan guy that improved everyone to a devil, which is a fair assessment.
war theme My nation is a copyright strike waiting to happen | McCarthy did nothing wrong
The Armed Republic of Freed Lymonia
Das Freedan Republicarmden Lymonia
Pronunciation: Freed limb own yuh (like yuck without the ck)

Konata + Alex P. Keaton = me
Jonsons Rock wrote:In life they march boldly forwards to the unknown, holding on by their awe and trust of God.

Stanier wrote:The banner basically says "You f*** with us, and that'll be the last thing you'll ever do"

Lymonia summarized entirely by one video

2D waifus are better than 3D THOTS

No NS stats, policies, etc. ISTJ Muh QnA
Ich lebe in der Kansas City von Missouri Reich. Lob sei Gouverneur Eric Greitens! Möge der Bluejay für immer fliegen!

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:14 pm

Fair assessment...you also forgot of his deep love for classic theater and poetry.

Embassies do not exist in Tundra Terra as they are extremely xenophobic people. However when there is a visit they tend to receive all necessary and comfortable accommodations at a specific hotel in the capital. They also receive a guide and a handbook so they dont end up breaking the cardinal 8 rules and die as a result. There is also a requirement that they have to be an ambassador for a number of years before they can even enter the city for fear of revealing their newest defenses to a potential enemy.
Current Status: Tundra is rocking with the Krieg...
We are a PMT Military and no We don't use NS stats.Why?
because..."WAR IS ETERNAL!!!"
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."
-------------------------The Posthuman Coalition

─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻ Put this in your sig if you are a war profiteer ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Quesya
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Quesya » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:19 am

A shame. Your people are too xenophobic, in my opinion.

Quesya contains the majority of the Balkans, most of Italy and almost all of the islands in the Mediterranean.

This
~~ Imperium Quesae ~~
| Q&A | Overview |

A hybridised Byzantine Empire of Slavs, Greeks and Turks created in the 1400s and led by Her Imperial Majesty Hesychia III in the present day. Quesya is an Enlightened Absolute Monarchy, with the state religion being a corrupted form of Christianity.

Anime North America
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Anime North America » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:42 am

Tryin' to give Rome a run for its money, eh? What's stopping you from Reconquista-ing the rest of Italy?

North Americans display a strong aversion to racism, and this tendency is enshrined in their laws: If corroborated by multiple witnesses and brought to a police station, an individual spouting such remarks is liable to spend up to a day in jail. In one particularly salient (and harrowing) incident, one North American fleet carrier punched a ranking Japanese admiral who'd been referring to Abyssal Fleet Girls as "pale dolls".
KANTAI COLLECTION ROLEPLAYER
MT/FanT libertarian socialist country set in an alternate future. Also, we have shipgirls. NS Stats are not used.
Our Factbook | Our Military | What are Fleet Girls? | SVP - Watch anime and other videos at 60+ FPS!

The Great-German Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great-German Empire » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:46 am

That is a principle devoid of principle. One must always respect the freedom of speech.

Due to the high level of military integration in German society, it is not uncommon to see ex-military men just bump into familiar servicemen in the streets; What's more, it's not uncommon for a person to have a military-based nickname in a group of acquaintances: 'Oberst' (Colonel) is a common one, for instance.

Gross-Hessen
Secretary

Founded: Jan 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Gross-Hessen » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:15 pm

"Not surprised, considering that Prussia unified Germany and it thus inherited it's militarism"

Hesse consists of the IRL states of Hesse and Rhineland-Palatinate, as well as of the Wittgenstein area which was gained in 1946 in a deal with what now is Hannover.
RHENISH REPUBLIC
RHEINISCHE REPUBLIK
Factbook
FRANKFURTER ALLGEMEINE ZEITUNG: Rhenish Republic offers refuge to Afrikaners fleeing increasing discrimination in South Africa after recent property laws

Quesya
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Quesya » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:10 pm

Anime North America wrote:Tryin' to give Rome a run for its money, eh? What's stopping you from Reconquista-ing the rest of Italy?

North Americans display a strong aversion to racism, and this tendency is enshrined in their laws: If corroborated by multiple witnesses and brought to a police station, an individual spouting such remarks is liable to spend up to a day in jail. In one particularly salient (and harrowing) incident, one North American fleet carrier punched a ranking Japanese admiral who'd been referring to Abyssal Fleet Girls as "pale dolls".

The Catholics.
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

Gross-Hessen wrote:"Not surprised, considering that Prussia unified Germany and it thus inherited it's militarism"

Hesse consists of the IRL states of Hesse and Rhineland-Palatinate, as well as of the Wittgenstein area which was gained in 1946 in a deal with what now is Hannover.

A resplintering of Germany. An interesting AltHistory subject, indeed.

Few notice it, but whenever Hesychia is on the streets she’s always looking behind her and around her, or just generally being suspicious of everyone.

She’s that paranoid.
~~ Imperium Quesae ~~
| Q&A | Overview |

A hybridised Byzantine Empire of Slavs, Greeks and Turks created in the 1400s and led by Her Imperial Majesty Hesychia III in the present day. Quesya is an Enlightened Absolute Monarchy, with the state religion being a corrupted form of Christianity.

Dawetid
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:17 pm

What??!!

During WWII, the Republic of Dawetid initially had friendly relations with Germany, and received their support in equipment, and some German officers came to train our soldiers. So the Republic almost joined the Axis, but...
Our enemy, the Democratic Empire of Antimony-supported fascist puppet government “Unitary Monarchists” (state name “United Dawetidish Empire”), who was already at war with the Republic of Dawetid, has officially joined the Axis, and Germany recalled all its officers, leaving the Republic isolated for a few years. Later, the Republic of Dawetid finally joined the Allies by declaring war on Germany and the Democratic Empire of Antimony, and despite the fact our Republic itself was at its crucial moment, we still managed to send expeditionary forces to India/Burma and North Africa to aid the UK and the US, and in return, we gained their support and finally managed to clear Fascism from Dawetid.
After WWII, an equivalent of the GHQ/SACP, led by the Republic of Dawetid, occupied the Democratic Empire of Antimony, causing the two nations to maintain a friendly relationship until today.
Last edited by Dawetid on Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are some people that are there purely to oppose everything I say or do.
Samudera Darussalam wrote:Banned because all hail ban-hammer, the only true ruler and savior of this thread.

[REDACTED] wrote:Although, let's talk about your obsession with ŋ, k, and j.

Discord server has risen again. Come join!

The Great-German Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great-German Empire » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:27 pm

Defeat equals friendship? Where have I heard that before?

A German monarch (Emperor and his subordinate kings and dukes alike) must take many things into consideration. One of them is just when a monarch should have children: with lifespan increasing more and more in the past decades, it's become a real and present problem that a Crown Prince lives to be fifty, if not more, when he finally ascends to the throne; therefore, it is now commonplace for male monarchs in Germany to have their first child when they are at least 35.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives