NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v3]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:39 pm

"That didn't play well to my ears." He snickers then growls.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Founded: Jun 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Third Kingdom » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:40 pm

'I WANT MY FUDGE DAMN IT!!'
Loyal to the fox and dragon.
Battletech is awesome!
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
I am your delusion.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:47 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:'I WANT MY FUDGE DAMN IT!!'

"Go get it."
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:52 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'I WANT MY FUDGE DAMN IT!!'

"Go get it."

'Too far away.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Greater South
Envoy

Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater South » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:11 am

Low bloods wrote:
Greater South wrote:One of the guards chuckled. "Hehehe... fudge."

Dell then turned around. "Don't worry, partner. I've got a portable grill. I could fix us up some steak." He said as he pulled out a giant toolbox that transformed into a barbeque and then revealed some raw Texas cuts and some marinated buffalo wings, plus a bowl of chili.

"But is it propane or charcoal or just wood?" Low chuckled as he tilted his head to the side.

"Ah, it's actually powered by electricity. It draws heat from the Sun's UV and stores it into heat energy which is used on all-natural salted titanium." Dell said. "Really, it ain't rocket science."
Now set in an alternate world where GS didn't go to war with Junkyard America for a second time because we lost a war against Mekishima and now in the canon lore we're Mekishiman clay, so treat us how you may.

Orotavarchationielanland
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Orotavarchationielanland » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:31 am

"Hi again." The leader of Orotavarchationielanland, who entered the inner room quite a while ago is now coming in by the car-crashed front door. They are in the white suit with black spots, uncertain if they're unique pattern or paint stains. "I've been busy a while. Anything unusual?"

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2017

Postby Zitravgrad » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:54 am

Seeing that they have come back, Kazimir put away his pipe. "Oh... Apart from a car crashing into the place, nothing is too outlandish."
❄ ❄ United Federation of Zitravgrad ❄ ❄
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

Greater South
Envoy

Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater South » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:33 am

Meanwhile, Dell and the guards proceed to sizzle steak, chicken wings and alligator-flesh sausage.

"Hey, if y'all are vegan, there's also Caesar salad and chili."
Now set in an alternate world where GS didn't go to war with Junkyard America for a second time because we lost a war against Mekishima and now in the canon lore we're Mekishiman clay, so treat us how you may.

Orotavarchationielanland
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Orotavarchationielanland » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:02 am

"Good." They sit on a nearby chair, looking over this neat and peaceful place "I'd like to have salad."

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:44 am

Greater South wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"But is it propane or charcoal or just wood?" Low chuckled as he tilted his head to the side.

"Ah, it's actually powered by electricity. It draws heat from the Sun's UV and stores it into heat energy which is used on all-natural salted titanium." Dell said. "Really, it ain't rocket science."

"Sounds like whrn I want tome eggs so I put a pan in the sand and let the sun do it's thing." He nods.
If you can see us...

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:19 pm

'I have bros and hos in different area codes.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:47 am

Suddenly, an army invaded the Saloon. Many missiles are shoot, but they are then throwed back at the army by a floating arm
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Afrikaaners Ryk
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Afrikaaners Ryk » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:01 am

It turned out to be the Afrikaans army, who mistook the saloon for an Ethiopian position. Pieter van der Blekkenhorst himself came forward and told his men to stand down.

"Sorry 'bout that, friends. Coordinates fucked up. Hey, is that a barbeque?" He said.
You enjoyed watching Nazis getting slaughtered in Wolfenstein and Inglorious Bastards, Click here to read about Afrikaaners getting butchered too!

Year: 2076

After a brief 'racial summit' on the current situation, for the first time in the Ryk's history, the ponies have ceased being declared as 'onwaardige', and have now been re-assorted to 'undecided inferiors'. Around 200,00 of the remaining ponies have been released. 50,000 of the attempted to defect out of the Ryk, and were all either arrested or killed by riot police with mustard gas and swords.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:11 am

A Nazi said, "Yes".

Suddenly, the commander get attacked by the Overwatch.
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2017

Postby Zitravgrad » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:00 am

Kazimir Miroslavsky just simply sits there and, once again, smokes his cherished pipe.
❄ ❄ United Federation of Zitravgrad ❄ ❄
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:06 pm

Suddenly, Snoop Dogg comes and start to sing "Smoke Weed Everyday" to Kazimir Miroslavsky
My Dispatch

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:35 pm

Pie man decided he'd seen enough crazy stuff for the day and he'd sit this one out for once.

Vixen crawled up from behind the counter "What the hell is all of this, things get way too crazy at some points... But I mean hey, I've seen worse, I've seen, like reason and chaos working hand and hand."
If you can see us...

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:46 pm

Low bloods wrote:Pie man decided he'd seen enough crazy stuff for the day and he'd sit this one out for once.

Vixen crawled up from behind the counter "What the hell is all of this, things get way too crazy at some points... But I mean hey, I've seen worse, I've seen, like reason and chaos working hand and hand."

Another man comes and said to him, "Do you know why? Because this place is boring. Seriously, they have been reusing it for three times, and this makes this place boring. I want this to end quickly so we can have a great fun."
My Dispatch

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:09 pm

Kyrusia wrote:If a Moderator tells you to leave the thread, you leave the thread. If you are told to leave, that does not mean you are permitted to make your own C/CLT; [...]

This is not your personal blog, echo chamber, or the place to field your drama. If the thread begins to devolve into a mud-slinging fight or a place where everyone decides to air their dirty laundry, the involved players may be removed from the thread. Leave your cliques, accusations, drama, and similar at the door; they will not be accepted here.

[...]

Setting Specific Rules: No, you cannot invade. No, you cannot use NPCs as punching bags; they're there to be utilized to help move the story along and players can use them for their intended purposes (playing music, serving drinks, dealing cards, etc.). No, your character does not have to be Western-themed; you can play with an alien, a cyborg, or any other character you can think of (that adheres to the rules).

"I'm afraid," the walls quietly reverberated, "that not much of any assault has occurred here... It was, quite clearly, some tremor in reality. Pay no mind, dear patrons."

(And no, no one is, at this time, banned from this thread. This is a reminder about the rules of this thread.)
Last edited by Kyrusia on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:31 pm

He jolts awake from his nightmare and looks around then shrugs and paints a mural with lots of colors and things and such and so forth.
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:35 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Low bloods wrote:Pie man decided he'd seen enough crazy stuff for the day and he'd sit this one out for once.

Another man comes and said to him, "Do you know why? Because this place is boring. Seriously, they have been reusing it for three times, and this makes this place boring. I want this to end quickly so we can have a great fun."

"Do you know of the steel building?" He laughs "It was a place that lasted five or so chapters, five houndered pages to each.
You see the thing is all the threads were in the steel buildings, but it was places around it that told stories not all was inside the building but it ws the face of the community it held, there were more like it but it was a... Personal favorite in my opinion. location threads are held in specific places it doesn't mean the saloon if floating in space for the most part, there is a world around it, as one would guess. But don't complain, that's what I've been doing for a solid three threads." He snickers.
"Just go with the flow, make your own stories do as others use to back when there was more of us and make things interesting to the point where it's not an annoying turn off." Vixen though if there was anything more to add but then eventually he shrugs.

Third Kingdom wrote:He jolts awake from his nightmare and looks around then shrugs and paints a mural with lots of colors and things and such and so forth.

Vixen offers a slice of pizza. "I'm bored, do you have any news on your quest for fudge?"
If you can see us...

Wolflandil
Envoy

Founded: Jun 15, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Wolflandil » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:44 pm

Tadeusz begins to cook Cheberek, in hopes a leader would talk to him.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:48 pm

Wolflandil wrote:Tadeusz begins to cook Cheberek, in hopes a leader would talk to him.

"Howdy there partner." Low snickers "What brings a national leader here such as yourself to a place life this?"
If you can see us...

Wolflandil
Envoy

Founded: Jun 15, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Wolflandil » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:52 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Wolflandil wrote:Tadeusz begins to cook Cheberek, in hopes a leader would talk to him.

"Howdy there partner." Low snickers "What brings a national leader here such as yourself to a place life this?"

"I came here for the hopes of socialization, hopefully meet some friends." Tadeusz pulls a piping hot Cheberek out of the hot oil and puts it on a plate.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:53 pm

Wolflandil wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Howdy there partner." Low snickers "What brings a national leader here such as yourself to a place life this?"

"I came here for the hopes of socialization, hopefully meet some friends." Tadeusz pulls a piping hot Cheberek out of the hot oil and puts it on a plate.

"You might find some." He looks around "Hopefully..."
If you can see us...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives