NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v3]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zitravgrad » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:04 pm

"I see why you only used it twice, sir." He sighs. "Yes, it is very relaxing... but I try to smoke less frequently, not only for health, but also for economic reason..."
❄ ❄ United Federation of Zitravgrad ❄ ❄
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

Wayfarer Worldfleets
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wayfarer Worldfleets » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:06 pm

Zitravgrad wrote:"I see why you only used it twice, sir." He sighs. "Yes, it is very relaxing... but I try to smoke less frequently, not only for health, but also for economic reason..."

"Economic reasons?"

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Postby Zitravgrad » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:09 pm

"Our nation is cold and inhospitable. So all the lands that are suitable for agriculture will be reserved strictly for edible crops. That also applies to underground farms. So all tobaccos are imported, and hence, quite expensive."
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

Wayfarer Worldfleets
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Wayfarer Worldfleets » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:20 pm

Zitravgrad wrote:"Our nation is cold and inhospitable. So all the lands that are suitable for agriculture will be reserved strictly for edible crops. That also applies to underground farms. So all tobaccos are imported, and hence, quite expensive."

"Ah, I see. Unfortunate."
"What about animal farming?"

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Postby Zitravgrad » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:32 pm

"That is doing moderately well, but not without the help of genetic modifications. We sometimes need to clone livestock."

Orotavarchationielanland
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Orotavarchationielanland » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:37 pm

*cough several times as they move to another room avoiding tobacco smoke* "Sorry, never mind."

Wayfarer Worldfleets
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Wayfarer Worldfleets » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:41 pm

Orotavarchationielanland wrote:*cough several times as they move to another room avoiding tobacco smoke* "Sorry, never mind."

"You'll get used to it."

Greater South
Envoy

Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater South » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:25 pm

"I mean, I'm used to the smoke. Totally didn't have to have my lungs switched out for a horse's by the doctor in Task Force 2. Damnit..." He said as he had another drink.
Now set in an alternate world where GS didn't go to war with Junkyard America for a second time because we lost a war against Mekishima and now in the canon lore we're Mekishiman clay, so treat us how you may.

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Postby Zitravgrad » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:51 am

"Sorry, I didn't notice you." Kazimir tells the one who is leaving the room. "Horse lungs... sounds... rather outlandish if you ask me."

Greater South
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater South » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:07 am

"Yeah, Doc's always puttin' funny shit inside us. Once, he even sewn a monkey uterus inside a convicted terrorist. RIGHT BEFORE HE TRIED TO BOMB CARSON CITY!" Dell laughed loudly "There were baby baboons everywhere. The terrorist only did 15% of the damage. The rest was so populated by primates that Nevada's been nicknamed 'New India.' Referring to the actual animals, and not bein' racist against the Injuns, of course."
Now set in an alternate world where GS didn't go to war with Junkyard America for a second time because we lost a war against Mekishima and now in the canon lore we're Mekishiman clay, so treat us how you may.

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Postby Zitravgrad » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:30 am

"Oh my, that's something!" Kazimir joins in the laugh. "Well, we tend to use synthesized organs in those cases. Like... we literally grow them using stem cells. So 100% human organs, it's just that the size might not be very matching."

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:00 am

Suddenly, a car crashed into the saloon. A man then appeared, saying, "Hello everyone. I will be staying here now. I won't complain about the ban on this kind of places anymore, but I will make sure that this get closed quickly so we can have fun in other places, rather than the same boring place."
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Greater South
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater South » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:50 am

Dell quickly turned to the man. "Alright, but the manager's ghon' be pissed when he sees the damage y'all did to his saloon."

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Postby Zitravgrad » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:06 am

"Fancy entrance, isn't it?" Kazimir puts his pipe down and sighs in dismay...

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Founded: Jun 16, 2016

Postby Third Kingdom » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:03 pm

'I FORGOT MY FUDGE AT MY SISTERS!'
Loyal to the fox and dragon.
Battletech is awesome!
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
I am your delusion.

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:59 am

Low gets off the floor and walks about for awhile before stumbling into the saloon "I have to stop falling asleep for weeks." He sat down and yawns, looking around "Between the sand in my ears and the rope on one of my legs I probably should be more concerned about what I get myself into while I sleep walk."
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:33 pm

'I'm more concerned about my fudge at my sisters!!!!!!"
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:06 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:'I'm more concerned about my fudge at my sisters!!!!!!"

"As soon as I have the adress it'll be mone."
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:17 pm

Low bloods wrote:

"As soon as I have the adress it'll be mone."

'NEVER!'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:02 am

The man soon went into the library, in order to find a secret book
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

Greater South
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater South » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:39 am

One of the guards chuckled. "Hehehe... fudge."

Dell then turned around. "Don't worry, partner. I've got a portable grill. I could fix us up some steak." He said as he pulled out a giant toolbox that transformed into a barbeque and then revealed some raw Texas cuts and some marinated buffalo wings, plus a bowl of chili.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:16 am

At the library, the man find a book titled, 'The History of Chill/Chat Thread"

Meanwhile, an UFO suddenly appears. Soon, a beam of light emerged from the UFO, and yhree aliens come out of it. They then walked into the bar
My Dispatch

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:39 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:At the library, the man find a book titled, 'The History of Chill/Chat Thread"

Meanwhile, an UFO suddenly appears. Soon, a beam of light emerged from the UFO, and yhree aliens come out of it. They then walked into the bar

"Dont stick your nose in places they dont belong..." Vixen says from the shadows "That didn't sound as ironic, let me try again." He clears his throat. "You should know, curiosity killed the cat..." He laughs and snickers before walking out of a shadow "As someone born from those types of places why don'tyou ask one of the two veterans of the location threads... Actually we do seem pretty insane and I sid heavily intend on attacking you because it would have made things more interesting, but you'd probably just run off and die somewhere with a book that belongs to the library and I would be asked to retreave it and that would be a hassle because of the bandits and raiders these days." Vixen idlely twirls the string that had been strung in his mouth throughout the conversation until finally he pulls it, shutting his mouth.
If you can see us...

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:42 am

Greater South wrote:

One of the guards chuckled. "Hehehe... fudge."

Dell then turned around. "Don't worry, partner. I've got a portable grill. I could fix us up some steak." He said as he pulled out a giant toolbox that transformed into a barbeque and then revealed some raw Texas cuts and some marinated buffalo wings, plus a bowl of chili.

"But is it propane or charcoal or just wood?" Low chuckled as he tilted his head to the side.
Last edited by Low bloods on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you can see us...

Wolflandil
Envoy

Founded: Jun 15, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Wolflandil » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:28 pm

Tsar Tadeusz Sheremetev pulls out a Violin and attempts to play, but the strings break.
" YOU..." *A kind person blows an airhorn until he stops swearing* A couple of Wolfic Senators look at him speechless.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives