NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v3]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Orotavarchationielanland
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Orotavarchationielanland » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:18 am

*turn their gaze on the person who just fell from the sky and look for a while*
*turns attention again* "Who kills who? No, I believe in my people and cuteness of snails."

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zitravgrad » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:27 am

"It was a fair metaphor... nothing more." The man turned to the one talking at the moment. "Snails? Interesting... Helix pomatia doesn't usually strike me as adorable, but that's about perspective."
❄ ❄ United Federation of Zitravgrad ❄ ❄
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

Wayfarer Worldfleets
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wayfarer Worldfleets » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:55 am

Zitravgrad wrote:A tall man with eyepatch over his right eye walks into the room and takes of his fur overcoat and hat, just to hold them in his arm. He looks around for someone he might know, but there seems to be none at the moment. It is his first time here, and he might as well try it after spending five days being tied to the bed in the hospital. He sits down on the chair, rather far from the crowd.

Wayfarer Worldfleets wrote:*Tur'ask falls from the sky*

He raises his brows when he notices it happening. "Let's hope that one is alright..."

"Sorry about that. Malfunction in transport."

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Postby Zitravgrad » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:00 pm

"Well, you are alright! It is already enough." He smiles to the person who fell from the sky. "Quite a dramatic entrance."
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

Wayfarer Worldfleets
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Wayfarer Worldfleets » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:19 pm

Zitravgrad wrote:"Well, you are alright! It is already enough." He smiles to the person who fell from the sky. "Quite a dramatic entrance."

"I've had a few falls in my time. It didn't not hurt though, heh. Who're you?"

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Postby Zitravgrad » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:24 pm

"Simply call me Kazimir... Kazimir Ivanovich Miroslasky." The man stands up and offers his hand to the newly-met stranger. "And you, mister."

Wayfarer Worldfleets
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Wayfarer Worldfleets » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:35 pm

Zitravgrad wrote:"Simply call me Kazimir... Kazimir Ivanovich Miroslasky." The man stands up and offers his hand to the newly-met stranger. "And you, mister."

"Tur'ask, the current Hashah of the Kershar Worldfleet."

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Postby Zitravgrad » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:36 pm

"Interesting... if so... where is your worldfleet based, Mr... Tur'ask?"

Wayfarer Worldfleets
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Wayfarer Worldfleets » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:42 pm

Zitravgrad wrote:"Interesting... if so... where is your worldfleet based, Mr... Tur'ask?"

"We're primarily nomadic. Though if we had a base, it would most likely be Kavahrash, where we originated."

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Postby Zitravgrad » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:56 pm

The man raises his brows and thinks for a moment. "Well, well, let us take some seats." He walks back to the chair where he put his coat and hat, then sits back down.

Wayfarer Worldfleets
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Wayfarer Worldfleets » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:00 pm

Zitravgrad wrote:The man raises his brows and thinks for a moment. "Well, well, let us take some seats." He walks back to the chair where he put his coat and hat, then sits back down.

"With these legs? Sitting in those would be fairly awkward for me."

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Postby Zitravgrad » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:02 pm

"Right, I should have noticed... my apologies. Anyway, would you mind telling me more about your worldfleet? It is indeed intriguing."

Wayfarer Worldfleets
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Wayfarer Worldfleets » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:12 pm

Zitravgrad wrote:"Right, I should have noticed... my apologies. Anyway, would you mind telling me more about your worldfleet? It is indeed intriguing."

"For us, our nomadism is a religious mission - our belief that Kahvra lies in the void of space, and that He wants us to find Him ourselves. We have 6 different Havsharas, each lead by a Pahsav, that make up the Worldfleet. The Pashavs are absolute monarchs, though they are sibject to the rules and commands made and taken away from the Hashah, which is me. The Hashah is an elected individual, elected by the people from each Havshara. The Hashah reigns for a term of 30 years, before being replaced by a new Hashah. Though this process can be shortened or even done away with entirely if the Hashah is unpopular enough."
"The Hashah is granted complete access to all Worldfleet ships, and is capable of entering and exiting any of our grandest temples whenever we wish. The Hashah is also given the Vashadan as a symbol of his authority, which functions extraordinarily well in most situations. The Hashah takes up residence in the Andromedus starship, which is more of a residential and symbolic starship than a military one."
"Anything else?"

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Postby Zitravgrad » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:26 pm

Kazimir nods lightly. While he has little to no respect for the religions of his own world, he knows not to be disrespectful to religions he has no idea about. "This is very interesting, and should be sufficient. Thank you very much. It might be inappropriate on my part to ask you more questions, as I have already asked too many."

Wayfarer Worldfleets
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Wayfarer Worldfleets » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:28 pm

Zitravgrad wrote:Kazimir nods lightly. While he has little to no respect for the religions of his own world, he knows not to be disrespectful to religions he has no idea about. "This is very interesting, and should be sufficient. Thank you very much. It might be inappropriate on my part to ask you more questions, as I have already asked too many."

"Few people understand us, so it is perfeclt alright."

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Postby Zitravgrad » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:33 pm

"It is nice seeing someone new... as they always say."

Wayfarer Worldfleets
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Wayfarer Worldfleets » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:34 pm

Zitravgrad wrote:"It is nice seeing someone new... as they always say."

"What other questions did you have?"

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Postby Zitravgrad » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:35 pm

"Not much, sir... apart from... aren't you even a bit affected by the fall?"

Wayfarer Worldfleets
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Wayfarer Worldfleets » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:37 pm

Zitravgrad wrote:"Not much, sir... apart from... aren't you even a bit affected by the fall?"

"It wasn't a high fall, not like I was thrown into the planet from orbit. We use a teleportation system for individual transporting to planets, which makes you go into subspace and land. A malfunction occured and made me materialize back into reality, about....20 feet high."
"And that fall didn't affect me too much either. I used the vashadan to cushion my fall."

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Postby Zitravgrad » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:39 pm

"Well, that is comforting to hear, by the least. How often do you come here? Personally, it is my first time here... and I was advised to seek some relaxation after spending days in the hospital so..."

Wayfarer Worldfleets
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Wayfarer Worldfleets » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:50 pm

Zitravgrad wrote:"Well, that is comforting to hear, by the least. How often do you come here? Personally, it is my first time here... and I was advised to seek some relaxation after spending days in the hospital so..."

"This is my first time too. I like to explore."

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Postby Zitravgrad » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:52 pm

"Right, well... what else should we discuss? Anyway, do you mind if I smoke?"

Wayfarer Worldfleets
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Wayfarer Worldfleets » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:57 pm

Zitravgrad wrote:"Right, well... what else should we discuss? Anyway, do you mind if I smoke?"

"I couldn't care less."

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Postby Zitravgrad » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:01 pm

Kazimir nods, before pulling out his pipe out along with a pack of tobacco and a match. He takes a moment to pack his pipe with the dried tobacco, then lights it up. "Don't tell anyone about this, really." He chuckles and lets the smoke escape from his lips. "I was told to quit since forever."

Wayfarer Worldfleets
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Wayfarer Worldfleets » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:02 pm

Zitravgrad wrote:Kazimir nods, before pulling out his pipe out along with a pack of tobacco and a match. He takes a moment to pack his pipe with the dried tobacco, then lights it up. "Don't tell anyone about this, really." He chuckles and lets the smoke escape from his lips. "I was told to quit since forever."

"Smoking is a very hard habit to quit."
"I've only used human tobacco twice, and it's very addicting."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives