NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v3]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Varkina
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Varkina » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:46 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Varkina wrote:
"How so?" Asha asked.

"You don't know? This place is basically punishment and a last chance." He tilts his head and snickers "At one point this place use to be full of people with hopes of fixing their wrong and the others wrongs around them, but as time passed people's hope slowly gave and eventually it counted down to the last two here. And well you know how it is, travelers come and go."

Third Kingdom wrote:'I didn't do anything just said I hate beaming.'

He nods.

'Looks worse than before.'

"You said the B word, you know how much trouble we'll be in for that, at least put it at a text that can't read and snap at us like damn....

"Punishment? While I disliked you at first you seem like a nice guy why would they punish only two of you?" Asha asked.
RIP Princess Kira the most ignored person in F7 lol

These are the two leaders I will be using to respond to AL Threads.

Sun Goddess Asha

And her exiled sister Kira please respond to both of them.

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:00 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"You said the B word, you know how much trouble we'll be in for that, at least put it at a text that can't read and snap at us like damn....

'Bitch? Well whatever moving on. But I did sort of.'

"How?"

"Lets get this party started!" Kaiser through his arms into the air as the ship jumped to a different area with another that could be seen in the distance "Sattle up boys and gals this definitely isn't my first rodeo."
Varkina wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"You don't know? This place is basically punishment and a last chance." He tilts his head and snickers "At one point this place use to be full of people with hopes of fixing their wrong and the others wrongs around them, but as time passed people's hope slowly gave and eventually it counted down to the last two here. And well you know how it is, travelers come and go."

"You said the B word, you know how much trouble we'll be in for that, at least put it at a text that can't read and snap at us like damn....

"Punishment? While I disliked you at first you seem like a nice guy why would they punish only two of you?" Asha asked.

"It's a blanket punishment, you see. Some of us broke the "Keep it pg13 rule" out front. As you'd assume there was definitely alot more places you could visit in F7... what is that, a universe or is it part of the multiverse? I don't know. Either way everything got shut down, and bam, stuck here trying to right our wrongs we made months ago."
He leans back in his seat "As for me, I just get a bit grouchy, I mean everyone gave up. And every now snd then it's either "Wow this place is dead af!" Or "Wow come on guys let's try to fix things when we would have been trying monghs ago!" So yeah I can be an ass every now and then, try not to take it personal it's just pent up is all."
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Founded: Jun 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Third Kingdom » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:05 pm

Low bloods wrote:"How?"

"Lets get this party started!" Kaiser through his arms into the air as the ship jumped to a different area with another that could be seen in the distance "Sattle up boys and gals this definitely isn't my first rodeo."

'Nevermind.'

'Yeeeeehaaaawwwww!'

He saddles up on a space horse cause why the fuck not.
Loyal to the fox and dragon.
Battletech is awesome!
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
I am your delusion.

Varkina
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Varkina » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:06 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'Bitch? Well whatever moving on. But I did sort of.'

"How?"

Varkina wrote:

"It's a blanket punishment, you see. Some of us broke the "Keep it pg13 rule" out front. As you'd assume there was definitely alot more places you could visit in F7... what is that, a universe or is it part of the multiverse? I don't know. Either way everything got shut down, and bam, stuck here trying to right our wrongs we made months ago."
He leans back in his seat "As for me, I just get a bit grouchy, I mean everyone gave up. And every now snd then it's either "Wow this place is dead af!" Or "Wow come on guys let's try to fix things when we would have been trying monghs ago!" So yeah I can be an ass every now and then, try not to take it personal it's just pent up is all."

"That is quite sad so these F7 universes use to be widespread? But they banned it because of a few people? Did this happen to the other F7 universes? The ones that didn't break this 'Pg-13' rule?" Asha asked.

Sun Goddess Asha

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:27 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:

'Nevermind.'

'Yeeeeehaaaawwwww!'

Lots of angery foot tapping was had.

"No spase horses." The ship went into cloaking mode.

"This will be our ride." Isabel motioned towards the escape pod.
Varkina wrote:

"That is quite sad so these F7 universes use to be widespread? But they banned it because of a few people? Did this happen to the other F7 universes? The ones that didn't break this 'Pg-13' rule?" Asha asked.

"Yup, all because someone was offended by twerking, I would be mad if it was you know, something just as serious as the issue that got us the warning.
It killed me when someone new walked right in, looked right past my greeting and bam went straight for the "Oh this is offensive."
He face palms "And here I am explaining my tale to another wanderer."
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:32 pm

Low bloods wrote:Lots of angery foot tapping was had.

And music was had.

'Aw....'

'Fine. Let's get this over/start/whatever.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:04 am

Third Kingdom wrote:

And music was had.

'Aw....'

'Fine. Let's get this over/start/whatever.'

The two walk into the pod with the hatch shutting behind them.
Blood was in his seat with a bullet proof veast and what seemed to be a mask formed out of some cage and metal plating. He pumps a shotgun they had given him. "Oh hi."
A siren goes off as a lound crash is heard before launching them into space."
If you can see us...

Varkina
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Varkina » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:48 am

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'Nevermind.'

'Yeeeeehaaaawwwww!'

Varkina wrote:

"Yup, all because someone was offended by twerking, I would be mad if it was you know, something just as serious as the issue that got us the warning.
It killed me when someone new walked right in, looked right past my greeting and bam went straight for the "Oh this is offensive."

"Are you sure it's a good idea to speak about the people that banned these F7 universes? They might prolong the ban and then ban you." Asha said.

Sun Goddess Asha

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:20 am

"Hi. My amazing political campaign failed. How could I have known everyone knew about my cookies? Anyway, how are things? I've been dealing with non-stop complaints from the WA about torture lately. I appreciate the free fuel but seriously."
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Immaterial

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:33 am

Varkina wrote:

"Are you sure it's a good idea to speak about the people that banned these F7 universes? They might prolong the ban and then ban you." Asha said.

He shrugged. "There's a deadline, at yhe end the three versions of this place will be judged. And as sorry as I feel for the people that have to go over everything to find out how everything will play out. I can only imagine what they will do, I mean there's four options.
If I get banned then I'm not sure, I mean what can I say? Can't a guy have constructive criticism? It's not like I'm saying "I hate his guts die in a hole" blah blah blah, that's not me, I'm just saying he wasn't in a thread for more than a hour maybe less and decided say shut it down." He lifts his hand from his head and shrugged "I mean I've said alot of things to prolong banning and possibly get my self banned here, but it's not out of hatred I say it but more of a... Well concern."

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:"Hi. My amazing political campaign failed. How could I have known everyone knew about my cookies? Anyway, how are things? I've been dealing with non-stop complaints from the WA about torture lately. I appreciate the free fuel but seriously."
"I'm actually relaxed."
If you can see us...

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:45 am

Third Kingdom wrote:
Varkina wrote:"Because I didn't want to laugh in your face." Asha said crossing her arms.

But was her arms crossed under her breast to display her beauty.

Low bloods wrote:Eventually they get beamed up.

'I hate beaming sometimes.'

Please don't surpass the PG-13 rule. We don't want this to be permanent

/skip
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Varkina
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Varkina » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:10 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:But was her arms crossed under her breast to display her beauty.

/skip

OOC: Why are you saying skip? This isn't a AN thread or YL thread.

Sun Goddess Asha

Segatopia
Civilian

Founded: Sep 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Segatopia » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:27 am

Suddenly, Majin Sonic teleported himself into the Saloon and looked around for visitors. He levitated over to where he saw a pack of players and greeted them with: "Welcome, mortals. I have arrived."
This is, essentially, my interpretation on what would happen if Majin Sonic from Sonic CD was real.

Also, this is a puppet of Pax Cybertronian.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:59 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:But was her arms crossed under her breast to display her beauty.

/skip

Varkina wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:Please don't surpass the PG-13 rule. We don't want this to be permanent

/skip

OOC: Why are you saying skip? This isn't a AN thread or YL thread.

OOC:I mean Varkina does have a point, it should be up for discussion, I mean this thread was made for the community to come up with a way to somehow stop the whole PG-13 problem and prove that we have changed.
Not to be negative but the whole "You stop that please." Won't do the trick, as much as we wished and even I wish it did there was still slip ups, and let me tell you they go hard when it comes to it, the lightest thing might count as breaking the rules.
If you can see us...

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:03 am

Segatopia wrote:Suddenly, Majin Sonic teleported himself into the Saloon and looked around for visitors. He levitated over to where he saw a pack of players and greeted them with: "Welcome, mortals. I have arrived."

"That's a new one."
If you can see us...

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:41 pm

THE STORM IS HERE!

Does not panic just gets annoyed and slightly worried.

'Hmm what to use...'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:51 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:THE STORM IS HERE!

'Hmm what to use...'

Brace for impact.

"We have a few guns and a armor pack for you. Futuristic and old school." Isabel didn't really have a mank or anything on just a bit of armor and a shotgun, because herself and Blood have similar combat styles which are more brutish. But her shot gun is a bit more range on is so it can fire about two rooms length as for Bloods shotgun has more of a punch but less range.
If you can see us...

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:55 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:THE STORM IS HERE!

'Hmm what to use...'

Brace for impact.

"We have a few guns and a armor pack for you. Futuristic and old school." Isabel didn't really have a mank or anything on just a bit of armor and a shotgun, because herself and Blood have similar combat styles which are more brutish. But her shot gun is a bit more range on is so it can fire about two rooms length as for Bloods shotgun has more of a punch but less range.

I am braced!

'Great, I'll use it all. So a sawed off well maybe not but still and a extend barrel one maybe.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:55 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:
Low bloods wrote:Brace for impact.

I am braced!

'Great, I'll use it all. So a sawed off well maybe not but still and a extend barrel one maybe.'

"So we're all getting close and personal?" Blood chuckled.
If you can see us...

Varkina
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Varkina » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:23 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'Nevermind.'

'Yeeeeehaaaawwwww!'

Varkina wrote:

"So why didn't they erase these ruler breakers instead? Seems kinda unfair to lock down the innocent F7 universes that were following the rules." Asha said.

Sun Goddess Asha

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:00 pm

Varkina wrote:

"So why didn't they erase these ruler breakers instead? Seems kinda unfair to lock down the innocent F7 universes that were following the rules." Asha said.

He laughs "It's not that easy, people come back... And well they we're friends. But in the end they all have vanished well almost all." He signed and shrugged.
If you can see us...

Varkina
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Varkina » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:16 pm

"Well it was nice talking to you I like to give this place a chance and explore around." Asha said.

Sun Goddess Asha

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:05 pm

"Well, have fun." He shrugged and chuckles to her "Till we meet again I guess."
If you can see us...

Varkina
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Varkina » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:27 pm

Asha went over to the portal she came from and called for Daro to come through.

"Greetings my Holiness I trust the portal is working well?" Daro asked.

"It does work Daro you and your order has done well however our mission isn't done we still need to explore this place." Asha said.

"I shall come along then I am interested in this place." Daro said.

*Daro has joined the server*

Sun Goddess Asha

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:52 am

Varkina wrote:Asha went over to the portal she came from and called for Daro to come through.

"Greetings my Holiness I trust the portal is working well?" Daro asked.

"It does work Daro you and your order has done well however our mission isn't done we still need to explore this place." Asha said.

"I shall come along then I am interested in this place." Daro said.

*Daro has joined the server*

Vixen takes not of the newcomers and the lack of some as he hops over the bar counter and makes himself a drink, leaving the money at the register. He could only wonder what was going on and soon enough lost interest as he took a drink.
If you can see us...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives