NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v3]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kyoki Chudoku Jiyu
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyoki Chudoku Jiyu » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:35 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku Jiyu wrote:
”If I missed it, I wouldn’t have changed. It’s...I do reminisce. But only the way anyway would. It’s not nostalgia, really, it’s just...reflection. Understanding things in a different light, without making excuses or idiotic justifications for atrocities that only ever happened for satiate an all-consuming sadism. Others can say what they will. They have that right. They can accept, doubt, even despise. I can’t let that stop me. If I did, it wouldn’t be much of a change.”

"You're contempt with the state you're in, how nice. I've been that way as well,
Best not to let the past nor present eat you up, I'd say, living in the moment is rather alright."

”I can’t change the past. I can’t know for certain the future. All I can do is control what I do in the present. But that’s enough for me. Am I haunted by it all? Sometimes. But I have no one to blame for that but myself. Any suffering I have now is merely a fraction of that I’ve caused. So I can’t complain.”
Yes, this is Kyoki Chudoku. But democratic.

I’ll give you a moment to re-check what you just saw.

Aozora Chiyumi, Prime Mistress of Kyoki Chudoku

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:22 am

Low bloods wrote:"You're contempt with the state you're in, how nice. I've been that way as well,
Best not to let the past nor present eat you up, I'd say, living in the moment is rather alright."

”I can’t change the past. I can’t know for certain the future. All I can do is control what I do in the present. But that’s enough for me. Am I haunted by it all? Sometimes. But I have no one to blame for that but myself. Any suffering I have now is merely a fraction of that I’ve caused. So I can’t complain.”

"I think I've exhausted all my questions in that department." Vixen scratched his head idly and chuckles. "So, how are you enjoying the drink, and this bar for the matter?"
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Kyoki Chudoku Jiyu
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyoki Chudoku Jiyu » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:24 pm

Low bloods wrote:

"I think I've exhausted all my questions in that department." Vixen scratched his head idly and chuckles. "So, how are you enjoying the drink, and this bar for the matter?"

”It’s a nice place. Lot of colourful characters. The drink I had wasn’t great though, but that’s probably my fault. It’s been ages since I had anything of the sort, so...”
Last edited by Kyoki Chudoku Jiyu on Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:37 pm

Low bloods wrote:"I think I've exhausted all my questions in that department." Vixen scratched his head idly and chuckles. "So, how are you enjoying the drink, and this bar for the matter?"

”It’s a nice place. Lot of colourful characters. The drink I had wasn’t great though, but that’s probably my fault. It’s been ages since I had anything of the sort, so...”

Vixen tilts his head. "What do you prefere? Perhaps I can make up somthing you might enjoy." Vixen chuckles
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Kyoki Chudoku Jiyu
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyoki Chudoku Jiyu » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:41 pm

Low bloods wrote:

Vixen tilts his head. "What do you prefere? Perhaps I can make up somthing you might enjoy." Vixen chuckles

”I don’t even know. I mean, the only drinks I’ve ever had are sake and vodka. And I’d rather not have either. The former because I just can’t handle it, and the latter because of bad memories associated with it.”

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:21 pm

Low bloods wrote:Vixen tilts his head. "What do you prefere? Perhaps I can make up somthing you might enjoy." Vixen chuckles

”I don’t even know. I mean, the only drinks I’ve ever had are sake and vodka. And I’d rather not have either. The former because I just can’t handle it, and the latter because of bad memories associated with it.”

"Hmmmm?" Was the only noise Vixen made, a smirk growing. "Well sake is what I would consider a more fancy drink only for meeting and drunks, and vodka is somthing heavy drinkers use to forget, that and whisky. Some do actually enjoy them but others use them to get through a slump.
I guess it relies on the user."
Vixen chuckles "Perhaps somthing warm and bubbly will be in a better taste for you." He nods and checks his selection "Maybe, I could be entirely wrong, as a honest opinion, I don't think it suits you, but rather a suggestion you may like."
If you can see us...

Kyoki Chudoku Jiyu
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyoki Chudoku Jiyu » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:21 am

Low bloods wrote:

"Hmmmm?" Was the only noise Vixen made, a smirk growing. "Well sake is what I would consider a more fancy drink only for meeting and drunks, and vodka is somthing heavy drinkers use to forget, that and whisky. Some do actually enjoy them but others use them to get through a slump.
Vixen chuckles "Perhaps somthing warm and bubbly will be in a better taste for you." He nods and checks his selection "Maybe, I could be entirely wrong, as a honest opinion, I don't think it suits you, but rather a suggestion you may like."

”Well, I did get a recommendation for grape juice before. I mean, I only really used sake because...wanted to see what it was like, and I’ve only really had the vodka before because someone I...knew did. I made some mistakes, let’s just keep it at that. Suggest whatever you want, I suppose.”

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:02 am

After a few words with Valentijn, Clarissa happily ran off for a while for some surprise to everyone. What kind of surprise?

Her new body. Whether or not this was intentional, or it was because the creator was obsessed with that game for the brief moment, was up to reader's guess. But all they know is, Clarissa now has an unnecessary +100 Intimidation to her visage. The robot was a little immobile compared to her original shell, what with only one omnidirectional wheel to move around. It was approximately 20 meters tall.

What in the name of all things good?
- Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing

Hm hm, I ordered the body online! Pretty neat, huh? It only cost $50,000 and was a bargain! Same specs, same specs, because I modified it to my liking!
- Surveillant Clarissa Alanis Star Breya Annie “La Amoureux Chéri” Millie Taissa Butterfly Coraline Jolijn Trini Clementine Hollie J. Harumi
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:57 am

Valentine Z wrote:After a few words with Valentijn, Clarissa happily ran off for a while for some surprise to everyone. What kind of surprise?

Her new body. Whether or not this was intentional, or it was because the creator was obsessed with that game for the brief moment, was up to reader's guess. But all they know is, Clarissa now has an unnecessary +100 Intimidation to her visage. The robot was a little immobile compared to her original shell, what with only one omnidirectional wheel to move around. It was approximately 20 meters tall.

- Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing

Hm hm, I ordered the body online! Pretty neat, huh? It only cost $50,000 and was a bargain! Same specs, same specs, because I modified it to my liking!
- Surveillant Clarissa Alanis Star Breya Annie “La Amoureux Chéri” Millie Taissa Butterfly Coraline Jolijn Trini Clementine Hollie J. Harumi

Violet was finished having her wounds tended to. She was also finished drinking. She turned around from her chair. A large, wheeled pumpkin with a TV on it stood in front of her. Apparently that was Clarissa, who had once been a normal female robot. Violet laughed. "I know Halloween costumes are in style now, but this is a little overkill." She stalked around Robert, before hugging him further.
Last edited by The South Falls on Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

Kyoki Chudoku Jiyu
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyoki Chudoku Jiyu » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:10 am

Valentine Z wrote:After a few words with Valentijn, Clarissa happily ran off for a while for some surprise to everyone. What kind of surprise?

”Well...I don’t know what to say about that. I can’t really judge robots. And it’s not as like I ever change bodies. Though I have heard about some kind of people going around impersonating me or something. I wonder what’s up with that. Don’t want it to cause any trouble...well, anyway. Your design is...interesting...”

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:20 am

The South Falls wrote:Violet was finished having her wounds tended to. She was also finished drinking. She turned around from her chair. A large, wheeled pumpkin with a TV on it stood in front of her. Apparently that was Clarissa, who had once been a normal female robot. Violet laughed. "I know Halloween costumes are in style now, but this is a little overkill." She stalked around Robert, before hugging him further.

As Jenny turned out to look at Clarissa, she simply dropped her drink on the floor and spilled everything. The plastic cup was still intact, of course.

What the hell, Clarissa? Wow... a little too early for Halloween!
- Intelligence Officer Jenny Claudia Joy Lena Linette “Sombra” Marce Tanya Whitney Hoshiko Radiance

I'm as surprised as you are, Violet! I... I never thought Clarissa would go into that shell!
- 1st Lt. Robert Calvin Osbaldo Patrick Stanley Bartev Atam Vanagan Gogbashian Jett. Lawerence

Hm hm! It looks pretty... hmm, yup, pumpkin-ish! But hey, lower Center of Gravity, haha! :P

Kyoki Chudoku Jiyu wrote:”Well...I don’t know what to say about that. I can’t really judge robots. And it’s not as like I ever change bodies. Though I have heard about some kind of people going around impersonating me or something. I wonder what’s up with that. Don’t want it to cause any trouble...well, anyway. Your design is...interesting...”

Well, I am the same robot as always! I wasn't taken over by a rogue virus or anything like that! So... yep, this will be it for the time being!
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Kyoki Chudoku Jiyu
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyoki Chudoku Jiyu » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:37 am

Valentine Z wrote:
The South Falls wrote:Violet was finished having her wounds tended to. She was also finished drinking. She turned around from her chair. A large, wheeled pumpkin with a TV on it stood in front of her. Apparently that was Clarissa, who had once been a normal female robot. Violet laughed. "I know Halloween costumes are in style now, but this is a little overkill." She stalked around Robert, before hugging him further.

As Jenny turned out to look at Clarissa, she simply dropped her drink on the floor and spilled everything. The plastic cup was still intact, of course.

- Intelligence Officer Jenny Claudia Joy Lena Linette “Sombra” Marce Tanya Whitney Hoshiko Radiance

I'm as surprised as you are, Violet! I... I never thought Clarissa would go into that shell!
- 1st Lt. Robert Calvin Osbaldo Patrick Stanley Bartev Atam Vanagan Gogbashian Jett. Lawerence

Hm hm! It looks pretty... hmm, yup, pumpkin-ish! But hey, lower Center of Gravity, haha! :P

Kyoki Chudoku Jiyu wrote:”Well...I don’t know what to say about that. I can’t really judge robots. And it’s not as like I ever change bodies. Though I have heard about some kind of people going around impersonating me or something. I wonder what’s up with that. Don’t want it to cause any trouble...well, anyway. Your design is...interesting...”

Well, I am the same robot as always! I wasn't taken over by a rogue virus or anything like that! So... yep, this will be it for the time being!

”I guess some things never change, not innately. You remind me way too much of Densetsu Hachi. You’re probably not as extreme as her though. I mean, nobody is. I’m not too worried you’d be taken over...then again, it would be an effective strategy. So don’t let that happen. That sort of stuff is...horrible to contemplate.”

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:43 am

Valentine Z wrote:

Violet had a laugh. She didn't know what to say, at that point. She just shook her head. "Was this a bet, or some other monetary exchange?"
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:31 am

Kyoki Chudoku Jiyu wrote:”I guess some things never change, not innately. You remind me way too much of Densetsu Hachi. You’re probably not as extreme as her though. I mean, nobody is. I’m not too worried you’d be taken over...then again, it would be an effective strategy. So don’t let that happen. That sort of stuff is...horrible to contemplate.”

Hm-hmmm, not anytime soon! I am built for love, and for friends, and for cuteness and rainbows!

This all sounds even weirder with this new intimidating shell of hers. It looks as if she was reinforcing happiness no matter what, but such is not the case.

The South Falls wrote:Violet had a laugh. She didn't know what to say, at that point. She just shook her head. "Was this a bet, or some other monetary exchange?"

Hahaha, nope! I just love this shell! Hey, the pumpkin-like body looks pretty unique!
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Kyoki Chudoku Jiyu
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyoki Chudoku Jiyu » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:42 am

Valentine Z wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku Jiyu wrote:”I guess some things never change, not innately. You remind me way too much of Densetsu Hachi. You’re probably not as extreme as her though. I mean, nobody is. I’m not too worried you’d be taken over...then again, it would be an effective strategy. So don’t let that happen. That sort of stuff is...horrible to contemplate.”

Hm-hmmm, not anytime soon! I am built for love, and for friends, and for cuteness and rainbows!

This all sounds even weirder with this new intimidating shell of hers. It looks as if she was reinforcing happiness no matter what, but such is not the case.

The South Falls wrote:Violet had a laugh. She didn't know what to say, at that point. She just shook her head. "Was this a bet, or some other monetary exchange?"

Hahaha, nope! I just love this shell! Hey, the pumpkin-like body looks pretty unique!

”I’ll take your word for it. It’s just really hard to avoid imagining you in some ironic dystopia...”

New Castillan Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Castillan Empire » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:25 am

The South Falls wrote:
New Castillan Empire wrote:
"Last time I heard, he was thrown in jail after being caught smuggling Nueva Guatemalan rainbow peppers at a warp station." Fernando explained.

"No, I'm right here. You're thinking of old Guido." Faustin said as he walked in. "I was just away for a couple of weeks to Nueva Cuba on a holiday, and it was fucking great! The music, the food, and Dios forbid, those beautiful Cuban girls..." Faustin sighed as Jose gagged.

"Oh god, really, that's not right... like, I love you, and all, but personally, humans should screw humans and otherkin should screw their own kind. I just wanna get through my life without visualizing a Volano and a human girl... you know..." Jose expressed.

"Come on; can't we Volanos have a little freedom? Besides, what about Eliah and the South Fallsian hombre? or your Westorosi ex? Maybe that Orco girl that our old bunker-buddy Alfredo kept eyeing?" Faustin said. "Don't act like it's a bad thing because I look funny. Anatomically, I'm pretty humanoid below the neck... well, minus the fact I can interchange my legs for a fish tail and vice versa whenever needed. Anyways, Nueva Cuba was good. Got to go to a traditional Cuban music festival and relaxed on Juarez Beach with a couple of other Volano dudes who were street performers in Havana, just sittin' there and smoking some Nueva Mexican espacio bush leaves."

"Oh, I completely forgot about Eliah! Yeah, she's doing fine too. Gained a fair bit from all those chocolates and fast food 'taste tests'. By which I mean she looks like the Sangrelfa equivalent of Honey Boo Boo's madre." Queen Celaeno stated.

May smiled at Faustin. It wasn't a romantic smile, just a friendly greeting of a smile. "Well, everybody at base is with... well.. everybody at base. We don't have restrictions on that kind of thing. It's just unneeded. Mathias says when he gets leave, he'll come see Eliah."

"Ah, good. Eliah has been very irritable with the long-distance relationships and everything. I mean, at least 1GB worth of all the interdimensional communications from a Castillan IP was dedicated to emojis, sharing piccies and romanic gab from Eliah and Mathias." Queen Celaeno said. "And believe me, that's alot from here. Anyways, we've been eyeing this one planet for a while. Medieval technology, they'll probably think a lightbulb is some sort of sorcery, though that won't phase them because they're slinging magic like it's an everyday thing... I mean, it's gotten so bad that alchemy somehow works too! But it's just a bit of a bump. Infact, that's the height of it, really, besides this one guy we've been trying to contact who can devour the souls of the dragons to, like, kill them forever or something. Like, unless we really have this guy on our side, these immortal dragons are going to be a really big problem for a long time. And after they're gone, then he can decide his own path, but for now, we want him and will do practically anything to have him as an ally." The Queen said as she lit a cigar and smoked it. "Don't worry, this time it isn't weed." She playfully chuckled.

"Anyways, political gabber aside, me and Fernando's sister have actually been playing around with shortwave radios, and believe me, you won't believe some of the things we can find on it; from fetish hotlines to radios and government airwave tests. I can even recall one or two moments where I think I caught a couple numbers stations, and in what sounded like Turkish or Arabic too, which definitely means Ottomans, and if they've got networks here, that's bad news." Faustin stated.
Last edited by New Castillan Empire on Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Year: 2078
-Project Infinity underway to develop generator that converts kinetic energy from black holes to energy
-Nueva Chile Collective Insurance now covers zombie apocalypses and demonic possession
-Mass controversy over launch of first ever sex robot
-New colony on the moon Sanctae to host new Holy See, with a female blood-elf Pope as ruler
-Novo Timor: Artillery corps veteran destroyed wall with a howitzer because there was a large spider on it
-Nueva Salvador: City of Ahuachapán enforces ban on public playing and distribution of K-pop
-Nueva Galicia: Man given cease and desist order after distributing drawn pornography depicting Queen Celaeno online

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:53 am

Low bloods wrote:"Hmmmm?" Was the only noise Vixen made, a smirk growing. "Well sake is what I would consider a more fancy drink only for meeting and drunks, and vodka is somthing heavy drinkers use to forget, that and whisky. Some do actually enjoy them but others use them to get through a slump.

”Well, I did get a recommendation for grape juice before. I mean, I only really used sake because...wanted to see what it was like, and I’ve only really had the vodka before because someone I...knew did. I made some mistakes, let’s just keep it at that. Suggest whatever you want, I suppose.”

"Eww, grape juice." The knight woke up for a moment to say this line, as many in Lowblood hate The drink,
Possibly even the fruit as well, but that is only the majority, there is some that don't mind it's taste.

"Did You like it?" Vixen asked as he eyed a wall of kegs "I remember a drink that adventures ordered when they were successful on a journey he reaches for a small glass and fills it halfway from one of the kegs, as a foam from the drink grew. He placed it in front of her "Its a creamy drink. I might be able to find somthing with a grape flavor of you wish."
If you can see us...

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:01 am

"A spanker, huh?" The knight laughs "I've only been in Wellington wells for a week, the water started making me feel a little sick so I left."
If you can see us...

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:32 am

Low bloods wrote:"A spanker, huh?" The knight laughs "I've only been in Wellington wells for a week, the water started making me feel a little sick so I left."

Hmm, wait, what?

Kyoki Chudoku Jiyu wrote:”I’ll take your word for it. It’s just really hard to avoid imagining you in some ironic dystopia...”

Don't worry, I'll be fine with it! :D
Last edited by Valentine Z on Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:17 am

Valentine Z wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"A spanker, huh?" The knight laughs "I've only been in Wellington wells for a week, the water started making me feel a little sick so I left."

Hmm, wait, what?

Kyoki Chudoku Jiyu wrote:”I’ll take your word for it. It’s just really hard to avoid imagining you in some ironic dystopia...”

Don't worry, I'll be fine with it! :D

The knight just blindly stared at her. "The new... Uhh body? The change in appearance. Isn't that was those, no my apologies in thinking of a different machine.
My bad."
If you can see us...

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:27 am

Low bloods wrote:The knight just blindly stared at her. "The new... Uhh body? The change in appearance. Isn't that was those, no my apologies in thinking of a different machine.
My bad."

Oooh, maybe we have the same specifications! I didn't really bother to look at the description. I just ordered one of these shells. Seems to be damaged from some rebellion, but nothing a little duct tape and wielding can't fix! ... The Headmistress... meant to look over that place you just said!
Last edited by Valentine Z on Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:10 pm

Valentine Z wrote:
Low bloods wrote:The knight just blindly stared at her. "The new... Uhh body? The change in appearance. Isn't that was those, no my apologies in thinking of a different machine.
My bad."

Oooh, maybe we have the same specifications! I didn't really bother to look at the description. I just ordered one of these shells. Seems to be damaged from some rebellion, but nothing a little duct tape and wielding can't fix! ... The Headmistress... meant to look over that place you just said!

"Such an odd place, dangerous bunch.
But I wouldn't be surprised if anything were to happen there with all the loonies around."

The knight laughs.
"The design of the devices in that town, are... well... Heavily flawed. Probably because some fellow couldn't remember how to build them. The way they overdosed of a happy pill"
If you can see us...

The Ashkeran Empire
Secretary

Founded: Jan 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Ashkeran Empire » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:11 pm

”Loonies? I’m no loon! Well, not partially at least. Can be a complete psychotic mess in the labirary with splicing nature’s creatures into one horrid, adorable abomination that eats entire galaxies like it was candy. Otherwise, I’m not a loon, Mister Knight.” Said, Lord Tiranisu, entering the saloon.”Oh, hello! Valentinians! Don’t worry, the Ashkeran military didn’t follow me here, there busy with fighting the resurrected Ferrok, commanding a restored and refined Hellgustium. So, do you guys plan on having children, if that is even possible?” Tiranisu, asked kindly. Taking a seat, right across from Mister Knight. Tiranisu, looked at Aozora.”Can the Empire have access to your torture and files on your human experiments, so we made make them our own, in credit to the masterful inventors?” Tiranisu than, went to order a glass of water, subs he wasn’t an alcoholic or fan of alcoholic beverages in general.
Last edited by The Ashkeran Empire on Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[| Voice of the Imperium|] Anomalies reported in the Helivium Sector,  Skull’s Deathwatch Battlefleet have been deployed to investigate the reported anomalies. | Imperial Church, High Priestess, foretells of “a man dressed in iron, shall unleash his undying vengeance against the heroes of the divine.“ |

I don’t use NS stats. At all.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:14 pm

The Ashkeran Empire wrote:”Loonies? I’m no loon! Well, not partially at least. Can be a complete psychotic mess in the labirary with splicing nature’s creatures into one horrid, adorable abomination that eats entire galaxies like it was candy. Otherwise, I’m not a loon, Mister Knight.” Said, Lord Tiranisu, entering the saloon.”Oh, hello! Valentinians! Don’t worry, the Ashkeran military didn’t follow me here, there busy with fighting the resurrected Ferrok, commanding a restored and refined Hellgustium. So, do you guys plan on having children, if that is even possible?” Tiranisu, asked kindly. Taking a seat, right across from Mister Knight. Tiranisu, looked at Aozora.”Can the Empire have access to your torture and files on your human experiments, so we made make them our own, in credit to the masterful inventors?” Tiranisu than, went to order a glass of water, subs he wasn’t an alcoholic or fan of alcoholic beverages in general.

"Oh I'm not referring to you, I'm referring to a land where Simon says is the law. You all around here...
Heh maybe a bunch of loons, but not bad ones, I mean I haven't had any problems yet." The knight chuckles "I've only fought one world eater, I don't think it was that good of one the way it was taken down after destroying three hearts.
Anyway how's the water?"
If you can see us...

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:52 pm

Low bloods wrote:"Such an odd place, dangerous bunch.
But I wouldn't be surprised if anything were to happen there with all the loonies around."

The knight laughs.
"The design of the devices in that town, are... well... Heavily flawed. Probably because some fellow couldn't remember how to build them. The way they overdosed of a happy pill"

Oooh, indeed! Mandatory happiness is overrated, anyway! We simply find happiness in our own place! :D Maybe I should go there and teach them true happiness.

The Ashkeran Empire wrote:”Loonies? I’m no loon! Well, not partially at least. Can be a complete psychotic mess in the labirary with splicing nature’s creatures into one horrid, adorable abomination that eats entire galaxies like it was candy. Otherwise, I’m not a loon, Mister Knight.” Said, Lord Tiranisu, entering the saloon.”Oh, hello! Valentinians! Don’t worry, the Ashkeran military didn’t follow me here, there busy with fighting the resurrected Ferrok, commanding a restored and refined Hellgustium. So, do you guys plan on having children, if that is even possible?” Tiranisu, asked kindly. Taking a seat, right across from Mister Knight. Tiranisu, looked at Aozora.”Can the Empire have access to your torture and files on your human experiments, so we made make them our own, in credit to the masterful inventors?” Tiranisu than, went to order a glass of water, subs he wasn’t an alcoholic or fan of alcoholic beverages in general.

Oooh, hello! Apart from the obvious biological-mechanical impossibilities, we are not adopting one as well! We simply like a child-free life, haha! :P

I am NOT going to be a father, that's for damn sure!
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives