NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v3]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat May 27, 2017 10:19 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:
Low bloods wrote:The cheese and crackers intensifies.

'Oi don't intensify to the point of destroying yourself. I got me a suppose gaming mouse given my other mouse was breaking.'

"But cheese and crackers. I have too many cats to comprehend."
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Founded: Jun 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Third Kingdom » Sat May 27, 2017 10:23 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'Oi don't intensify to the point of destroying yourself. I got me a suppose gaming mouse given my other mouse was breaking.'

"But cheese and crackers. I have too many cats to comprehend."

'That sounds like a curse. I buried like a dog and cat in the span of I think three or two weeks. two months ago I think.'
Loyal to the fox and dragon.
Battletech is awesome!
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
I am your delusion.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat May 27, 2017 10:56 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"But cheese and crackers. I have too many cats to comprehend."

'That sounds like a curse. I buried like a dog and cat in the span of I think three or two weeks. two months ago I think.'

"I have two cats both have different personalities, both don't like eachother. And that's pretty much my life."
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat May 27, 2017 11:02 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'That sounds like a curse. I buried like a dog and cat in the span of I think three or two weeks. two months ago I think.'

"I have two cats both have different personalities, both don't like eachother. And that's pretty much my life."

"I have a lot of cats. Well, sorta vaguely close to cats. They scream so much...at first it was exciting but eventually I ended up getting earmuffs because it got annoying."
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Immaterial

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Sat May 27, 2017 11:07 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'That sounds like a curse. I buried like a dog and cat in the span of I think three or two weeks. two months ago I think.'

'I had at one point in time five cats or maybe more and well thankfully they were outdoor cats.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat May 27, 2017 11:17 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"I have two cats both have different personalities, both don't like eachother. And that's pretty much my life."

"I have a lot of cats. Well, sorta vaguely close to cats. They scream so much...at first it was exciting but eventually I ended up getting earmuffs because it got annoying."

"Oh senpai, I haven't even said anything about the dark magic and shadow creatures that lurk around... To you atleat." He looks over at drake and recalls countless times of trying to explain somthing impossible to explain. "Good times."
Third Kingdom wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"I have two cats both have different personalities, both don't like eachother. And that's pretty much my life."

'I had at one point in time five cats or maybe more and well thankfully they were outdoor cats.'

"Outside though, these two are inside." He flails trying to plug his staff into a broken charger so he had to position it just the right way so it'd charge.
If you can see us...

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Sat May 27, 2017 11:19 pm

Low bloods wrote:"Outside though, these two are inside." He flails trying to plug his staff into a broken charger so he had to position it just the right way so it'd charge.

'Though one did get pregnant and then we had three more and gave one away, now that I think back to it I'd should've kept the cat it was white pure white.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat May 27, 2017 11:21 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:

"Oh senpai, I haven't even said anything about the dark magic and shadow creatures that lurk around... To you atleat." He looks over at drake and recalls countless times of trying to explain somthing impossible to explain. "Good times."
Third Kingdom wrote:'I had at one point in time five cats or maybe more and well thankfully they were outdoor cats.'

"Outside though, these two are inside." He flails trying to plug his staff into a broken charger so he had to position it just the right way so it'd charge.

"I haven't really noticed any around. When I'm in my nation, anyway. I guess they're called shadow creatures for a reason. Now I've got to find them and figure out was to torture and weaponise them."
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat May 27, 2017 11:28 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Outside though, these two are inside." He flails trying to plug his staff into a broken charger so he had to position it just the right way so it'd charge.

'Though one did get pregnant and then we had three more and gave one away, now that I think back to it I'd should've kept the cat it was white pure white.'

"And it's name would be snowball." He snickers.
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Oh senpai, I haven't even said anything about the dark magic and shadow creatures that lurk around... To you atleat." He looks over at drake and recalls countless times of trying to explain somthing impossible to explain. "Good times."

"I haven't really noticed any around. When I'm in my nation, anyway. I guess they're called shadow creatures for a reason. Now I've got to find them and figure out was to torture and weaponise them."

"They're most likely locked away, they're all over the place in Low blood."
If you can see us...

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Sat May 27, 2017 11:36 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'Though one did get pregnant and then we had three more and gave one away, now that I think back to it I'd should've kept the cat it was white pure white.'

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:

'Actually it was falcon before I gave it away, why falcon I don't know also snowball would be bad given where I live.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat May 27, 2017 11:38 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"And it's name would be snowball." He snickers.

'Actually it was falcon before I gave it away, why falcon I don't know also snowball would be bad given where I live.'

"Why not Griffith because Berserk. But falcon is a pretty nice name."
If you can see us...

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Sat May 27, 2017 11:41 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'Actually it was falcon before I gave it away, why falcon I don't know also snowball would be bad given where I live.'

"Why not Griffith because Berserk. But falcon is a pretty nice name."

'Because I was like 13 then and was only dive into anime. Least I got to name a dog Chaos.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat May 27, 2017 11:43 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'Though one did get pregnant and then we had three more and gave one away, now that I think back to it I'd should've kept the cat it was white pure white.'

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:

"Ah, well I don't have that problem. Fortunately a side effect of all my powerful magic users is that they end up being extremely Ioyal. The lesser ones, not quite as much, although they're not really an issue."

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat May 27, 2017 11:45 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Why not Griffith because Berserk. But falcon is a pretty nice name."

'Because I was like 13 then and was only dive into anime. Least I got to name a dog Chaos.'

"Not cerberis?" He chuckled "I'm surprised."
If you can see us...

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat May 27, 2017 11:52 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"And it's name would be snowball." He snickers.

"Ah, well I don't have that problem. Fortunately a side effect of all my powerful magic users is that they end up being extremely Ioyal. The lesser ones, not quite as much, although they're not really an issue."

"I was taken down by a kid, senpai. Imagine being stabbed in the back by your closet friend, all had happened." He laughs
If you can see us...

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat May 27, 2017 11:54 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:

"I was taken down by a kid, senpai. Imagine being stabbed in the back by your closet friend, all had happened." He laughs

"That's never happened to me, although I can remember being be very paranoid of the possibility at one point, a long time ago. Not of betrayal, of people pretending to be your friend then attacking you. There's a significant difference. I don't have to worry about it anymore luckily."

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Sat May 27, 2017 11:57 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'Because I was like 13 then and was only dive into anime. Least I got to name a dog Chaos.'

"Not cerberis?" He chuckled "I'm surprised."

'Nah that'd be good for a black dog. Beside it was a husky.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun May 28, 2017 12:01 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"I was taken down by a kid, senpai. Imagine being stabbed in the back by your closet friend, all had happened." He laughs

"That's never happened to me, although I can remember being be very paranoid of the possibility at one point, a long time ago. Not of betrayal, of people pretending to be your friend then attacking you. There's a significant difference. I don't have to worry about it anymore luckily."

"It's the number one rule as king of corpses, to trust nobody." He leans back in his chair "How's the place? I don't think I've asked you how you feel yet, senpai."
If you can see us...

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun May 28, 2017 12:02 am

Third Kingdom wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Not cerberis?" He chuckled "I'm surprised."

'Nah that'd be good for a black dog. Beside it was a husky.'

Huskies are the best."
If you can see us...

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sun May 28, 2017 12:13 am

Low bloods wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:

"It's the number one rule as king of corpses, to trust nobody." He leans back in his chair "How's the place? I don't think I've asked you how you feel yet, senpai."

"This place? Weird. I keep getting dimensional fluctuations."

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Sun May 28, 2017 12:17 am

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'Nah that'd be good for a black dog. Beside it was a husky.'

Huskies are the best."

'I want two more husky eventually and call them havoc and reaper.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun May 28, 2017 12:20 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"It's the number one rule as king of corpses, to trust nobody." He leans back in his chair "How's the place? I don't think I've asked you how you feel yet, senpai."

"Just wait until you get caught up in some crazy adventure. It'll get really weird" He snickers "Oh? Is such a bad thing?"
Third Kingdom wrote:
Low bloods wrote:Huskies are the best."

'I want two more husky eventually and call them havoc and reaper.'
"You can't do that with cats." He laughs then imaginesother animals with such names, like a turtle or a frog. "Man that'd be great." He said yo himself.
If you can see us...

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sun May 28, 2017 12:23 am

Low bloods wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:

"Just wait until you get caught up in some crazy adventure. It'll get really weird" He snickers "Oh? Is such a bad thing?"
Third Kingdom wrote:'I want two more husky eventually and call them havoc and reaper.'
"You can't do that with cats." He laughs then imaginesother animals with such names, like a turtle or a frog. "Man that'd be great." He said yo himself.

"I'm not really used to them. It doesn't usually happen to me."

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun May 28, 2017 12:27 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Just wait until you get caught up in some crazy adventure. It'll get really weird" He snickers "Oh? Is such a bad thing?"

"I'm not really used to them. It doesn't usually happen to me."

"I'm always too hyper to notice... Though eventually soon I will crash."
If you can see us...

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Sun May 28, 2017 12:31 am

Low bloods wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:

Third Kingdom wrote:'I want two more husky eventually and call them havoc and reaper.'

'No cause it'll be for dogs.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives