NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:50 pm

Greater Orensta wrote:
Danceria wrote:Asklat held her close and rested her head on his shoulder.

"All right! What can I get ya?" the young boy beamed, attempting to pull off a charming "lean on the bar table with one elbow and look into girl(lol)'s eyes"...it would be more effective if he wasn't standing precariously on a stool.

"It's so peaceful..."

"A... Salad and ham." He smiled, looking back

"It's a nice night out..."

Cristoforo semi-clumsily fell off of the stool that allowed him to peer over the bar-table with a cool pose "You got it-whoa!"
Down the boy tumbled before getting back up and dashing into the kitchen, coming back with the salad and ham.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Greater Orensta
Minister

Founded: Jul 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Orensta » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:52 pm

Danceria wrote:
Greater Orensta wrote:"It's so peaceful..."

"A... Salad and ham." He smiled, looking back

"It's a nice night out..."

Cristoforo semi-clumsily fell off of the stool that allowed him to peer over the bar-table with a cool pose "You got it-whoa!"
Down the boy tumbled before getting back up and dashing into the kitchen, coming back with the salad and ham.

"Yeah..."

He giggled, thinking it was cute "Thanks!"
R.I.P
~Kurt, Layne, Scott, Chris~

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:53 pm

Greater Orensta wrote:
Danceria wrote:"It's a nice night out..."

"Yeah..."

"The Author has no idea what to do with this pairing at the moment."

Cristoforo blushed and chuckled bashfully. "H-hope you like it..."
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:02 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:
Saldinado wrote:I bet it is.

"Wait, what?! W-who killed who? And w-why? And why are you after a killer, if you know the repercussions of this stuff?!" The young man exclaimed as he was becoming increasingly nervous about the one named Jack. His leg was constantly bobbing up and down in anxiety as he sat in a chair.

Jake: Jack killed my family.
Jack: Some other person killed his family and I intend to deal with him.
Jake: You killed my family!
Jack: Idiot!

He then slipped out of Jake hold easily knocks him out and runs after the person.

The young man watched in shock as he got up from his seat and rushed over to the one knocked out.

"Oh boy...This is not good..." He said as he held Jake in his arms, trying to see if he was alright. "Are you alright? Please don't be d-dead." He said softly slapping his face.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Greater Orensta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Orensta » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:08 pm

Danceria wrote:
Greater Orensta wrote:"Yeah..."

"The Author has no idea what to do with this pairing at the moment."

"Maybe we should go somewhere with this, so he will."

"It's excellent." He said, taking a bite, "I love it!" Nini said, hugging him
R.I.P

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Founded: Jun 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Third Kingdom » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:09 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:Jake: Jack killed my family.

He then slipped out of Jake hold easily knocks him out and runs after the person.

The young man watched in shock as he got up from his seat and rushed over to the one knocked out.

"Oh boy...This is not good..." He said as he held Jake in his arms, trying to see if he was alright. "Are you alright? Please don't be d-dead." He said softly slapping his face.

Jake was out cold and then scene switch to Jack searching for Jake's families killer.
Loyal to the fox and dragon.
Battletech is awesome!
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
I am your delusion.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:10 pm

Greater Orensta wrote:
Danceria wrote:"The Author has no idea what to do with this pairing at the moment."

"Maybe we should go somewhere with this, so he will."

"But where...?"

Cristoforo's blush game went into overdrive.
Obligatory Quotes below

Greater Orensta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Orensta » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:12 pm

Danceria wrote:
Greater Orensta wrote:"Maybe we should go somewhere with this, so he will."

"But where...?"

"I don't know.."

"You're so sweet!"
R.I.P

WaRtArIa
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby WaRtArIa » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:13 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:Jake: Jack killed my family.

Tony: "I smell unresolved romantic tension and then the scent of tears."

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:13 pm

Greater Orensta wrote:
Danceria wrote:"But where...?"

"I don't know.."

"You're so sweet!"

"Wanna go catch a movie?"

"Th-thanks..." Cristoforo smiled "So...what's the party for?"
Obligatory Quotes below

Greater Orensta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Orensta » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:15 pm

Danceria wrote:
Greater Orensta wrote:"I don't know.."

"You're so sweet!"

"Wanna go catch a movie?"

"Sure."

"I didn't even know, I was told to stand and act pretty for suitors... I hated it."
R.I.P

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:16 pm

Danceria wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:"Ok." She laughed. "You like dat?"

"...I'm gonna see my daughter again." He swallowed with difficulty. "Yep, after centuries. She probably hates me by now..."

She read it and took him in, setting him into the couch. "Now..Hm..."

"Yash :3"

"Who knows...?" Jay shrugged "Larissa's there as well, so it'll be good to see her again..."

"S-signora Prusselanden?" Cristoforo stammered.
Greater Orensta wrote:existy

Who do you want?

"Good boy." She booped his nose.

The plane was ready for boarding.
"Yes, it would be nice to see her too I suppose." He chuckled nervously.

""Yes Cristifo?" She smiled.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:18 pm

Greater Orensta wrote:
Danceria wrote:"Wanna go catch a movie?"

"Sure."

"I didn't even know, I was told to stand and act pretty for suitors... I hated it."

Thus they walked over to a film. "Since it's October, ya wanna catch a horror flick?"

"Ah..." Cristoforo nodded "Well...I can see why many people would want to marry you...you're..." he blushed and murmured in a barely audible tone "very pretty..."
Obligatory Quotes below

Greater Orensta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Orensta » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:21 pm

Danceria wrote:
Greater Orensta wrote:"Sure."

Thus they walked over to a film. "Since it's October, ya wanna catch a horror flick?"

"Ah..." Cristoforo nodded "Well...I can see why many people would want to marry you...you're..." he blushed and murmured in a barely audible tone "very pretty..."

"Sure, but hold me, I get spooked easy"

"Yes but, I want to get married with someone I love, and someone who loves me."
R.I.P

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:26 pm

Greater Orensta wrote:
Danceria wrote:Thus they walked over to a film. "Since it's October, ya wanna catch a horror flick?"

"Sure, but hold me, I get spooked easy"

"I'd hold you regardless" the Cardassian chuckled. Thus the two watched Samhain, a copywrite-lawsuit-free way of saying "Halloween"

"I'm sure you'd find someone!" Cristoforo smiled "Go for the knights! They always are ready to protect their wives!"
Obligatory Quotes below

Greater Orensta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Orensta » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:31 pm

Danceria wrote:
Greater Orensta wrote:"Sure, but hold me, I get spooked easy"

"I'd hold you regardless" the Cardassian chuckled. Thus the two watched Samhain, a copywrite-lawsuit-free way of saying "Halloween"

"I'm sure you'd find someone!" Cristoforo smiled "Go for the knights! They always are ready to protect their wives!"

"This is why I love you."

"Are you a Knight?" He smiled "You seem to love protecting people."
R.I.P

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:32 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
Danceria wrote:"Yash :3"

"Who knows...?" Jay shrugged "Larissa's there as well, so it'll be good to see her again..."

"S-signora Prusselanden?" Cristoforo stammered.

Who do you want?

"Good boy." She booped his nose.

Dancy
Last edited by Prusselanden on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

WaRtArIa
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby WaRtArIa » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:34 pm

Greater Orensta wrote:
Danceria wrote:"I'd hold you regardless" the Cardassian chuckled. Thus the two watched Samhain, a copywrite-lawsuit-free way of saying "Halloween"

"Deus Vult. Ah, the knight that protects the best."

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:35 pm

Greater Orensta wrote:
Danceria wrote:"I'd hold you regardless" the Cardassian chuckled. Thus the two watched Samhain, a copywrite-lawsuit-free way of saying "Halloween"

"Because I hold you?" he asked bemusedly "Or because I'm floating the bill for popcorn?"

"Yes I am!" he beamed, striking a heroic pose, banner fluttering in the breeze and resounding music playing in the background "I am the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta! I also like milkshakes." he contently explained, somehow procuring a Neapolitan milkshake from Hammerspace.
Obligatory Quotes below

Dalvius
Minister

Founded: Jan 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dalvius » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:38 pm

Exist.
Liriena wrote:Eve was a feminazi and Adam was her cuck.
Neolvex, UIJ, Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts, Lazurania, Silverakia, and Neonymphonia

#FreeRIG

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:40 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:"Good boy." She booped his nose.

Dancy

Snoot was booped "So...know any wolves around here? Besides me."

"I'm sure your daughter would be happy to see you." Jay grinned confidently.

Cristoforo seemed to be gone, as he cannot be in two places at once...
Wartaria wrote:
Greater Orensta wrote:"This is why I love you."

"Deus Vult. Ah, the knight that protects the best."

"Deus Vult!" the young boy cried out and returned it with a salute "I am a personification of a knights order! Cristoforo Abbadelli, of the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta, ready to defend Christendom!"
Obligatory Quotes below

Dalvius
Minister

Founded: Jan 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dalvius » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:41 pm

Danceria wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:Dancy

Wartaria wrote:"Deus Vult. Ah, the knight that protects the best."

"Deus Vult!" the young boy cried out and returned it with a salute "I am a personification of a knights order! Cristoforo Abbadelli, of the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta, ready to defend Christendom!"

You only have to link that once.
Liriena wrote:Eve was a feminazi and Adam was her cuck.
Neolvex, UIJ, Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts, Lazurania, Silverakia, and Neonymphonia

#FreeRIG

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:42 pm

Danceria wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:Dancy

Wartaria wrote:"Deus Vult. Ah, the knight that protects the best."

"I know Henry. But he's half-dog."

"I left her...she deserves to hate me for it."

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:43 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
Danceria wrote:Snoot was booped "So...know any wolves around here? Besides me."

"I know Henry. But he's half-dog."

Wuffer sighed. "Looks like I've got to strike out on my own..."

Jay pasued before asking once more "May I ask...why?"
Obligatory Quotes below

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:50 pm

Danceria wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:"I know Henry. But he's half-dog."

Wuffer sighed. "Looks like I've got to strike out on my own..."

Jay pasued before asking once more "May I ask...why?"

"I think Henry and his pups can join your pack. They're all three quarters wolf."

"..." he paused for a long while.
"When I drank the liquor Tezcatlipoca gave me I did...many immoral deeds while I was drunk. I even...bedded a virgin priestess..." he covered his face in shame. "I hurt people...so I couldn't stay. You know the rest of the story, I burned myself alive, my heart became the morning star and then I sailed away on a raft of snakes to the west. But coming to think of it...the worst thing I ever did was leave her behind."
Last edited by Prusselanden on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives