NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:06 am

Danceria wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:"Veiatta Maria, you know I am a righteous man. Of my Constipation I am proud....So tell me Maria, why I have Hersheys?" she sang.

"I do not tolerate this Hersheshy..." Aceus tossed Konny out. "Not dealing with your shit."

She sniffled.
Hes patted her head.
"Konny, I'm going to Gamelon."
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:07 am

Castle Crashers wrote:
Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:I would have to get it done over a period of a few weeks to a month, anyway. The pain and the time that it would take to get one that large. Lol

He laughed.

"Mostly other predators..."

He let her sleep. XD

Yeah, that too xD again, you should be absolutely sure you want that on your body for the rest of your life...because even tattoo removal will just leave a huge scar that's the same design xD SO BE SURE BEFORE YOU GO THROUGH WITH THAT

she giggled.

"Predators?" She tilted her head a bit before she looked back down to the dog. "It's not a predator if it's been domesticated and trained."

After an hour or two, she yawned and sat up, rubbing her eyes. Her hair was an absolute mess.

I was planningoing to do it as a b-day gift for myself. I've got seven months to decide. Lol

"I still don't understand why you do that..."

"That changes little," He replied.

"Rest well?"
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:08 am

Prusselanden wrote:
Danceria wrote:"I do not tolerate this Hersheshy..." Aceus tossed Konny out. "Not dealing with your shit."

She sniffled.
Hes patted her head.

"Enough!" Jay bellowed "My ship sails tomorrow morning for the land of Korrodai."
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:09 am

Danceria wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:She sniffled.
Hes patted her head.

"Enough!" Jay bellowed "My ship sails tomorrow morning for the land of Korrodai."

"But father what if something happens to you?" She asked, concerned.
"I will take the triforce of courage with me."
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:10 am

Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:
Yeah, that too xD again, you should be absolutely sure you want that on your body for the rest of your life...because even tattoo removal will just leave a huge scar that's the same design xD SO BE SURE BEFORE YOU GO THROUGH WITH THAT

she giggled.

"Predators?" She tilted her head a bit before she looked back down to the dog. "It's not a predator if it's been domesticated and trained."

After an hour or two, she yawned and sat up, rubbing her eyes. Her hair was an absolute mess.

I was planningoing to do it as a b-day gift for myself. I've got seven months to decide. Lol

"Rest well?"

Okay, well just be 110% sure you want it xI

"Because it's fun!"

"Oh? Please explain, I'm still failing to understand what you mean."

She smiled sleepily and nodded. "Mhmm..."
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:12 am

Prusselanden wrote:
Danceria wrote:"Enough!" Jay bellowed "My ship sails tomorrow morning for the land of Korrodai."

"But father what if something happens to you?" She asked, concerned.

"Lonk will protect you in the meantime..." Jay assured young Konny. "Come along Hes! We must defeat the evil forces of Grabbersmorf!"
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:13 am

Danceria wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:"But father what if something happens to you?" She asked, concerned.

"Lonk will protect you in the meantime..." Jay assured young Konny. "Come along Hes! We must defeat the evil forces of Grabbersmorf!"

"I will go to Gamelon to aid Duke Onkled." He followed Jay.

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:13 am

Castle Crashers wrote:
Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:I was planningoing to do it as a b-day gift for myself. I've got seven months to decide. Lol

"Rest well?"

"Because it's fun!"

I will be. :hug: :kiss:

Thanks for the concern. Lol

"Oh?"

"Being a demonic representation of a predatory animal myself, I feel threatened when another beast dares to set foot near me."

He held back a bit of laughter. "Your hair is a mess, but it's cute."
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:17 am

Prusselanden wrote:
Danceria wrote:"Lonk will protect you in the meantime..." Jay assured young Konny. "Come along Hes! We must defeat the evil forces of Grabbersmorf!"

"I will go to Gamelon to aid Duke Onkled." He followed Jay.

"If anything is goes wrong," he gestured to a cat in a wizard hat on a welcome mat "Gwodwon von Squadallas shall intercede as a messenger."
Obligatory Quotes below

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:18 am

Castle Crashers wrote:

"Because it's fun!"

I will be. :hug: :kiss:

"Oh?"

"Being a demonic representation of a predatory animal myself, I feel threatened when another beast dares to set foot near me."

Okie, and it's np, it's just what I do xD :hug: :kiss:

She nodded with a wide smile.

"Well, there are a lot of animals around here..." she mused, "do you feel threatened around them? Like deer? Or horses? Or is it only animals like dogs or foxes?"

"It is..?" She patted her head a bit and blushed before she quickly tried to smooth it down. "Oh...this happens all the time...I can never keep it perfect..."

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:22 am

Danceria wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:"I will go to Gamelon to aid Duke Onkled." He followed Jay.

"If anything is goes wrong," he gestured to a cat in a wizard hat on a welcome mat "Gwodwon von Squadallas shall intercede as a messenger."

A month later.
"One month past and still no word." Konny sniffled. "Gwonam we need to find father and Jay."

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:24 am

Prusselanden wrote:
Danceria wrote:"If anything is goes wrong," he gestured to a cat in a wizard hat on a welcome mat "Gwodwon von Squadallas shall intercede as a messenger."

A month later.
"One month past and still no word." Konny sniffled. "Gwonam we need to find father and Jay."

Gwonam mewed nonchalantly, stating that His Majesty (Jay) and Ser Hes would be fine, as they bear not only the Threeforce of Chutzpah, but are among the toughest fighters in the realm.
Obligatory Quotes below

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:27 am

Castle Crashers wrote:
Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:I will be. :hug: :kiss:

"Oh?"

"Well, there are a lot of animals around here..." she mused, "do you feel threatened around them? Like deer? Or horses? Or is it only animals like dogs or foxes?"

"It is..?" She patted her head a bit and blushed before she quickly tried to smooth it down. "Oh...this happens all the time...I can never keep it perfect..."

And that's one of the reasons why you're so loved on this site.

He chuckled.

"Only predatory creatures."

"It's alright. I have problems with my hair, too."
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:27 am

Danceria wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:A month later.

Gwonam mewed nonchalantly, stating that His Majesty (Jay) and Ser Hes would be fine, as they bear not only the Threeforce of Chutzpah, but are among the toughest fighters in the realm.

Quetz/Ganon flew in front of them.
"Join me Jay, and I will make your face the grreatest in Koridai. Or else you will d-d-d..."
Hectad/Tez rolled his eyes. "Just say it!"
"But I don't want to kill him..."

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:29 am

Prusselanden wrote:
Danceria wrote:Gwonam mewed nonchalantly, stating that His Majesty (Jay) and Ser Hes would be fine, as they bear not only the Threeforce of Chutzpah, but are among the toughest fighters in the realm.

Quetz/Ganon flew in front of them.
"Join me Jay, and I will make your face the grreatest in Koridai. Or else you will d-d-d..."

Jay bawled "THE MEME! YOU RUINED THE MEME! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!"

He would proceed to slam his forehead into the wall of which Lonk was staring at.
Obligatory Quotes below

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:32 am

Castle Crashers wrote:

And that's one of the reasons why you're so loved on this site.

He chuckled.

Yay! My personality is appreciated somewhere! :hug: :kiss:

She then grabbed it again and simply set it on top of her head.

"Ah, well I suppose that makes sense." She stood and shooed the dog away.

"Still..." she grumbled as her cheeks were still red and she continued to try and fix the mess. "It's...embarrassing."

Anonymous Union
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Anonymous Union » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:33 am

Danceria wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:Quetz/Ganon flew in front of them.

Jay bawled "THE MEME! YOU RUINED THE MEME! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!"

He would proceed to slam his forehead into the wall of which Lonk was staring at.

The albino man and Tony started fake-sobbing. "The... meme... IT'S RUINED! WOE IS ME! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!"

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:34 am

Castle Crashers wrote:
Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:And that's one of the reasons why you're so loved on this site.

He chuckled.

"Still..." she grumbled as her cheeks were still red and she continued to try and fix the mess. "It's...embarrassing."

Where is it not appreciated?

:kiss: :kiss:

He watched, grinning.

He relaxed.

"It's just me and you here..."
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:36 am

Anonymous Union wrote:
Danceria wrote:Jay bawled "THE MEME! YOU RUINED THE MEME! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!"

The albino man and Tony started fake-sobbing. "The... meme... IT'S RUINED! WOE IS ME! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!"

"Shut up Tony and Wojack!" Jay bellowed "You have no respect for the classics!"
Obligatory Quotes below

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:39 am

Castle Crashers wrote:

Where is it not appreciated?

:kiss: :kiss:

He watched, grinning.

He relaxed.

"It's just me and you here..."

Real life, it usually comes back to bite me >.<

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

She looked up to him as his tail rested on her head. "Can you come down here?"

She dusted herself off. "Well then, I hope that your significant other doesn't plan on wanting any dogs or cats..."

"I know..." she blushed more. "That's why it's embarrassing..."

Anonymous Union
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Anonymous Union » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:40 am

Danceria wrote:
Anonymous Union wrote:The albino man and Tony started fake-sobbing. "The... meme... IT'S RUINED! WOE IS ME! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!"

Tony continued to fake-sob. "But... but... but... I thought we were friends!"

Wojack sighed. "But... that's not my name!"

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:42 am

Anonymous Union wrote:
Danceria wrote:"Shut up Tony and Wojack!" Jay bellowed "You have no respect for the classics!"

Tony continued to fake-sob. "But... but... but... I thought we were friends!"

Wojack sighed. "But... that's not my name!"

Jay would sigh, no longer crying, but realizing that he could not type in English.
Last edited by Danceria on Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Obligatory Quotes below

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:53 am

Danceria wrote:
Anonymous Union wrote:The albino man and Tony started fake-sobbing. "The... meme... IT'S RUINED! WOE IS ME! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!"

"Such immaturity, Preußen." Prussia facepalmed.

Quetz covered his face. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry..."

Hes sighed. "Let's just go get some dinner."
Last edited by Prusselanden on Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:54 am

Prusselanden wrote:
Danceria wrote:"Shut up Tony and Wojack!" Jay bellowed "You have no respect for the classics!"

"Such immaturity, Preußen." Prussia facepalmed.

Thus, the movie was paused and they went on dinner break...
Obligatory Quotes below

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:09 am

Danceria wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:"Such immaturity, Preußen." Prussia facepalmed.

Thus, the movie was paused and they went on dinner break...

Konny ate ice cream happily.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives