NATION

PASSWORD

[NSGS] First Government of Elizia

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Founded: Jan 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:32 am

Arkolon wrote:
Maklohi Vai wrote:Fantastic, thank you both. Ark, I sent a bill along through TG, could you take a look?

I have, I meant to say this before. You have my green light.

Great, thanks. I'll post it shortly.
"For the glory of our people, we govern our nation freely. For the glory of Polynesia, we help and strengthen our friends. For the glory of the earth, we do not destroy what it has bestowed upon us."
Demonym: Vaian
-Kamanakai Oa'a Pani, first president of Maklohi Vai
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Hosted: MVBT 1; WBC 27; Friendly Cups 7, 9; (co-) NSCAA 5
Former President, WBC; WBC Councillor
Senator Giandomenico Abruzzi, Workers Party of Galatea
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator
Beto Goncalves, Chair, CTA
Abraham Kamassi, Chair, Labour Party of Elizia
President of Calaverde Eduardo Bustamante; Leader, LDP
President of Baltonia Dovydas Kanarigis; Leader, LDP
President of Aurentina Wulukuno Porunalakai; Leader, Progress Coa.

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:50 am

Due credit goes to Kouralia, from whose PPEA in Calaverde I took inspiration for section 2.1, and Ainin for his advice to look for the former. As the name suggests, this is intended to just get a force established so we can deal with terrorism right now, and in the mean time work on something more comprehensive.

Emergency Policing Act
Author: The Hon. Home Secretary Abraham Kamassi
Sponsors: The Rt Hon. President Raharjo Iskandar-Bambang

An act to provide for the security of the Federal Capital Territory

BE IT THEREFORE ENACTED by the Head of the State, by and with the counsel of the Government, and the authority of the Federal Parliament by virtue of the powers placed upon it by the Law, as follows:

§1 - The Capital Police Force
Hereby establishes the Capital Police Force of Elizia (CPF), which
1) retains primacy, over any other force, public or private, in the Federal Capital Territory of Elizia,

2) shall be headed by a Commissioner of Capital Police (hereafter Commissioner), who is appointed by the Home Secretary upon the consent and advice of the President of Elizia, and may be removed by either official,

3) shall be under the purview of the Home Office and reliant upon it for funding and supervision,

4) shall consist of individuals, each an Officer of the Capital Police Force of Elizia (hereafter Officer);

§2 - Powers
1) An Officer has the power to arrest any individual the Officer sees committing a crime or has reasonable suspicion of committing a crime. The Officer must also serve Arrest Warrants by which they have been charged to arrest an individual. Resisting a lawful arrest is a crime: “Resisting lawful arrest.” Upon arresting an individual, the Officer should read the following statement to inform the individual of their rights as a defendant: “I am placing you under arrest for [crime]/ under suspicion of [crime]. You are not required to speak, but anything you say may be used against you in a court of law;”

2) An Officer may request a Search Warrant to search and enter premises on which there is reasonable suspicion of a crime have being committee or material which may assist a police investigation;

3)An Officer may request a Special Warrant for a purpose not outlined above. They are required to state the purpose of the warrant, the grounds for seeking it, the persons or premises of interest, and any other information about the case which is relevant to the warrant request;

4)The Commissioner, or a deputy with the explicitly designated power to issue warrants, may issue Arrest Warrants, Search Warrants, and Special Warrants.
"For the glory of our people, we govern our nation freely. For the glory of Polynesia, we help and strengthen our friends. For the glory of the earth, we do not destroy what it has bestowed upon us."
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator

Arkolon
Powerbroker

Founded: May 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkolon » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:47 pm

Upon consultation with some other members and reflection of my own, I will be implementing a second memorandum on this government (the first one having been its size): the six members of the Front Bench will be required to submit at least two pieces of legislation every month of this government's term, else they will face replacement. This is supposed to spur activity and reinforce the purpose of the first memorandum on government, which was implemented to make the government more competitive. The Ministers will be asked to focus on their portfolio, but in practice any bill of any type will suffice - portfolio or not, government or not.

On another note, as we're coming close to the writing of the budget, there are only a few things left to clear up. Namely, that the Elizian Work and Healthcare Provisions Act acts as a tax bill, generating revenue, but this revenue almost definitely isn't enough to cover the things it implements, so we'll have the tax provisions finance the unemployment insurance but healthcare will be provided by extra funding. From my rough calculations the taxes in that bill finance about $1.14b of government revenue (2.76% of GDP), which spread over 25% of the labour force (the unemployment rate we're going with) that's about $441.79 a year on average ... but does/could this qualify as a Living Wage, as the Act mentions it should? The Act also fails to mention how long the benefit is provided for, so I think an amendment is soon in order - Atlanticatia may wanted to get started on that.
"Revisionism is nothing else than a theoretic generalisation made from the angle of the isolated capitalist. Where does this viewpoint belong theoretically if not in vulgar bourgeois economics?"
Rosa Luxemburg

Lykens
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lykens » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:13 pm

The Shadow Cabinet will be held to the same standard, although we're of course different from the government and don't have the same powers and junk.

Applause to Ark and Merizoc for the idea.
Looking for a decent RP region to join? Try Greater Olympus.

Good people, Active RPs, Great Maps.

Greater Olympus is always looking for more dastardly democracies, maniacal monarchies, contemptible commies, and glorious failed states of all sizes to join our group!

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:02 am

Arkolon wrote:Upon consultation with some other members and reflection of my own, I will be implementing a second memorandum on this government (the first one having been its size): the six members of the Front Bench will be required to submit at least two pieces of legislation every month of this government's term, else they will face replacement. This is supposed to spur activity and reinforce the purpose of the first memorandum on government, which was implemented to make the government more competitive. The Ministers will be asked to focus on their portfolio, but in practice any bill of any type will suffice - portfolio or not, government or not.

On another note, as we're coming close to the writing of the budget, there are only a few things left to clear up. Namely, that the Elizian Work and Healthcare Provisions Act acts as a tax bill, generating revenue, but this revenue almost definitely isn't enough to cover the things it implements, so we'll have the tax provisions finance the unemployment insurance but healthcare will be provided by extra funding. From my rough calculations the taxes in that bill finance about $1.14b of government revenue (2.76% of GDP), which spread over 25% of the labour force (the unemployment rate we're going with) that's about $441.79 a year on average ... but does/could this qualify as a Living Wage, as the Act mentions it should? The Act also fails to mention how long the benefit is provided for, so I think an amendment is soon in order - Atlanticatia may wanted to get started on that.

I welcome the requirement for two bills a month. Just to be clear, does that clock start now, or retroactively from the beginning of the term?
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator

Arkolon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkolon » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:18 am

Maklohi Vai wrote:
Arkolon wrote:Upon consultation with some other members and reflection of my own, I will be implementing a second memorandum on this government (the first one having been its size): the six members of the Front Bench will be required to submit at least two pieces of legislation every month of this government's term, else they will face replacement. This is supposed to spur activity and reinforce the purpose of the first memorandum on government, which was implemented to make the government more competitive. The Ministers will be asked to focus on their portfolio, but in practice any bill of any type will suffice - portfolio or not, government or not.

I welcome the requirement for two bills a month. Just to be clear, does that clock start now, or retroactively from the beginning of the term?

Today is Day 7 of an 8-week term, so implementing the memorandum retroactively would mean going from 0.50 bills per month to 0.57 bills per month, so I think it's not too much of a workload to catch up on. So yes, it will be retroactively enforced.
"Revisionism is nothing else than a theoretic generalisation made from the angle of the isolated capitalist. Where does this viewpoint belong theoretically if not in vulgar bourgeois economics?"
Rosa Luxemburg

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:24 am

Arkolon wrote:
Maklohi Vai wrote:I welcome the requirement for two bills a month. Just to be clear, does that clock start now, or retroactively from the beginning of the term?

Today is Day 7 of an 8-week term, so implementing the memorandum retroactively would mean going from 0.50 bills per month to 0.57 bills per month, so I think it's not too much of a workload to catch up on. So yes, it will be retroactively enforced.

Well, not too bad for me, considering the one piece of legislation I've introduced wouldn't be counted otherwise. :P

I jest, of course. I've got another bill floating around in my mind at the moment, and I'll get a chance to write it over the weekend or early next week.
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator

Arkolon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkolon » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:07 pm

Unemployment Insurance Clarification Act
Author: Raharjo Iskandar-Bambang
Sponsors: Government

An amendment to the Elizian Work and Healthcare Provisions Act.

BE IT THEREFORE ENACTED by the Head of the State, by and with the counsel of the Government, and the authority of the Federal Parliament by virtue of the powers placed upon it by the Law, as follows:

§1 - Provisions
I. An additional Section will be added to the Elizian Work and Healthcare Provisions Act of 2016 will be included, entitled "Definitions", and will include the following.
    a) 'insurable earnings' is defined as gross wages, salaries, tips, and other taxable employee pay, union strike benefits, and net earnings from self-employment.
    b) 'social insurance benefit' is defined as a benefit to individuals who have made the necessary National Insurance contributions and are entitled. Social insurance benefits are understood to be exempt from taxation, unless otherwise stated, by definition.
    c) 'average insurable earnings' shall be the average weekly earnings, up to the maximum insurable earnings threshold, during each week that there were positive insurable earnings above nil.

II. Section 3 of the Elizian Work and Healthcare Provisions Act of 2016 is hereby struck and replaced with the following.
    1. In the event an employee is made redundant, or is otherwise made involuntarily unemployed; for example, by resigning from a job because of sexual assault, or being a whistleblower, the employee may be entitled to unemployment benefit.
    2. Unemployment benefit, a social insurance benefit, may be paid for a minimum of 9 weeks, and a maximum of 156 weeks. For workers over 55, it may be paid for a maximum of 208 weeks. The employee must be available for actively searching for full-time work in order to continue claiming the benefit.
    3. The unemployment benefit shall pay 80% of average insurable earnings, up to the maximum insurable earnings threshold.
    4. The employee must have at least 9 weeks of insurable earnings in the preceding 104 weeks to be entitled to the minimum length of unemployment benefit. Entitlement shall be on a one-week-worked, one-week-of-benefit basis.
    5. The funds raised by the Elizian National Insurance Scheme (ENIS) in Section 1 of this Act will prioritise the funding of the unemployment benefit outlined in this very section; all other provisions of this Act will be funded either by leftover funds from the National Insurance contributions set in Section 1, Article 3 of this Act or separate funds set aside for the provision of healthcare by a Government Budget.
Rosa Luxemburg

Arkolon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkolon » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:22 am

I was going to wait until after the ongoing Chamber vote so that the promise I made Lykens was more accurate, but there's nothing else to wait for and we'd need time to mull over the provisions of the budget before submitting it to the Depository.

Federal Government Budget of Elizia August 2016
Author: Raharjo Iskandar-Bambang
Sponsors: Government

The budget of the Federal Government of Elizia for the month of August 2016.

Foreword
"Marking the very first budget of the sovereign, independent, democratic Federation of Elizia, this Budget is intended to bring together the policies, priorities, and politics of the First Government of Elizia. In a bid to provide the funding of all passed legislation before the coming-into-force of this Budget, this Budget is a piece of legislation that is more designed for stability and the running of the legislation passed by the Senate of Elizia rather than proactively guessing the agenda of next month. This Budget equally concerns itself with matters of development and economic stability, ensuring that money is set aside for capital investment into the country's economic infrastructure and that the budget is wisely-composed enough to allow for a small budget surplus."
The Rt Hon Raharjo Iskandar-Bambang, President of the Federation of Elizia

§1 - Budget Appropriations
a) The following Offices of State shall receive the following appropriations for current spending, in millions of US dollars:
    i.) Office of the President and the Administration of the Offices of State: $412.8
    ii.) Office of the Home Secretary: $2,476.8
    iii.) Office of the Foreign Secretary: $10
    iv.) Office of the Public Services Secretary: $10,216.8
    v.) Office of the Social Development Secretary: $500
b. The following amounts will be used to pay off the interest accrued on Elizia's sovereign debt, in millions of US dollars:
    i.) Debt interest: $1,238.4

§2 - Capital (Investment) Budget Appropriations
a) The following Offices of State shall receive the following appropriations for capital spending, in millions of US dollars:
    i.) Office of the Financial Affairs Secretary: $825.6

§3 - Summary
a) For the current budget, the following total appropriations are, in US millions of dollars:
    i.) Current Spending: $14,854.6 (35.98% of GDP)
b) For the capital (investment) budget, the following total appropriations are, in US millions of dollars:
    i.) Investment Spending: $825.6 (2.00% of GDP)
c) For the total spending appropriations, inclusive of current and capital (investment) spending and debt interest repayments, the following total appropriations are, in US millions of dollars:
    i.) Total Spending: $15,680.2 (37.98% of GDP)

§4 - Miscellaneous
a) The dollar value of the above appropriations will be converted into Elizian Bulats at an exchange rate of one (1) United States Dollar representing twenty (20) Elizian Bulats.
b) Offices of State will receive their Appropriations in Elizian Bulats at the exchange rate given above, and not in United States Dollars.
Last edited by Arkolon on Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rosa Luxemburg

Arkolon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkolon » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:59 am

I'm going to assume the lack of discussion on the budget is a sign you're all on board with it...
Rosa Luxemburg

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:25 am

Arkolon wrote:I'm going to assume the lack of discussion on the budget is a sign you're all on board with it...

I am.
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:09 pm

I hereby appoint Mohammend bin Zamrud as the Commissioner of Capital Police, under the terms of the Emergency Policing Act.
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator

Coconut Isle
Attaché

Founded: Jun 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Coconut Isle » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:06 pm

Maklohi Vai wrote:I hereby appoint Mohammend bin Zamrud as the Commissioner of Capital Police, under the terms of the Emergency Policing Act.

Nice.

I'm also going to start writing up a consumer protections bill :D If y'all have any suggestions, telegram me.

EDIT: Also by the way, I have approved the budget.
Last edited by Coconut Isle on Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arkolon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkolon » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:41 pm

The President of Elizia issues a short statement clarifying that neither the Office of the President, the Office of the Home Secretary, nor any other Offices of State have been officially notified of any link between the murder of Senator Sa and the Social Liberal Party. The statement also clarifies that all claims made about allegiance or motives of Senator Sa's murderer are speculative, currently being investigated by the Capital Police Force. Another statement is issued to the family of Senator Sa, expressing the condolences of the President and his Government.
Rosa Luxemburg

Arkolon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkolon » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:34 am

This is a friendly reminder that, in accordance with the second memorandum on government, I'm expecting the Secretaries of the Six Offices of State (Electrum, Merizoc, Maklohi Vai, Atlanticatia, Britanno 3, and Atlantica) to write at least 2 bills per month. We're about halfway through our first month now (15 days in, 16 days to go), and the performance is so far a bit quiet. Only Electrum and Maklohi Vai have submitted bills - one each - while no other Secretaries have. The Attorney-General (Ainin) submitted two.

If you're at one out of two by September 18, you can expect a warning, but if you haven't submitted any bills by September 18, I will look into your replacement. Obviously exceptions can be made for real-life issues that can excuse you, those are fine, and I can't always guarantee that I can find enough people to replace everyone, but that's what the official line is going to be.
Rosa Luxemburg

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:45 am

Arkolon wrote:This is a friendly reminder that, in accordance with the second memorandum on government, I'm expecting the Secretaries of the Six Offices of State (Electrum, Merizoc, Maklohi Vai, Atlanticatia, Britanno 3, and Atlantica) to write at least 2 bills per month. We're about halfway through our first month now (15 days in, 16 days to go), and the performance is so far a bit quiet. Only Electrum and Maklohi Vai have submitted bills - one each - while no other Secretaries have. The Attorney-General (Ainin) submitted two.

If you're at one out of two by September 18, you can expect a warning, but if you haven't submitted any bills by September 18, I will look into your replacement. Obviously exceptions can be made for real-life issues that can excuse you, those are fine, and I can't always guarantee that I can find enough people to replace everyone, but that's what the official line is going to be.

Another in the works as we speak!
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator

Britanno 3
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Britanno 3 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:40 pm

Can I write a bill on the presumption that trains were nationalised by the ENC? Nobody seems to know so I guess could another admin give it a green/red light?
NSGS: Senator Helen Blackley (Independent)
Pro: UK Labour Party, US Democrats, Hillary Clinton, Clement Atlee, Social Democracy, Internationalism, European Union
Anti: UK Conservative Party, US Republicans, Jeremy Corbyn, Donald Trump, Margaret Thatcher, Nationalism

MERIZoC
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby MERIZoC » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:49 pm

Britanno 3 wrote:Can I write a bill on the presumption that trains were nationalised by the ENC? Nobody seems to know so I guess could another admin give it a green/red light?

Well, we generally assume blank slate, so I'm not sure. In the end I'm good with whatever.

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:52 pm

I appoint David Prasetyo (Ainin) as Solicitor-General.

Britanno 3 wrote:Can I write a bill on the presumption that trains were nationalised by the ENC? Nobody seems to know so I guess could another admin give it a green/red light?

If there's other mentions of infrastructure nationalization in the background (not sure just off the top of my head), I'd say you can assume that railroads would be nationalized as well. Even if not, I don't see a huge problem with it.
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator

Arkolon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkolon » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:03 am

I appoint [Electrum] as Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Elizia and I appoint [The Licentian Isles] as head of the Truth, Dignity, and Reconciliation Committee. Both are supposedly making character entries as we speak.

I'm OK with this as well.
Rosa Luxemburg

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:28 pm

This is a work in progress. As Home Secretary, I cover Justice and the Interior. While the policing of our country is first priority, the protection of our natural beauty must not be forgotten. I'd appreciate any comments or suggestions, particularly on any additions I could make to section 3. As I said, this is a work in progress.

National Park Service Establishment Act
Author: The Hon. Home Secretary Abraham Kamassi
Sponsors:

An act to secure and maintain the natural beauty of Elizia

§1 - The National Park Service
Hereby establishes the National Park Service of Elizia (NPS), which

1) shall be under the purview of the Ministry of the Interior, dependent on the Ministry for funding and oversight,

2) shall be headed by a Chief of Parks (hereafter Chief), who is appointed by the Minister of the Interior, or Home Secretary if the Ministry is unfilled, and may be removed by the Minister or Secretary,

3) has as its three foremost goals the following:
a) to protect the natural beauty of Elizia in all its forms, from forest to field and further,
b) to educate Elizians about the natural beauty of their country,
c) to promote causes, through public campaigns or other methods, relating to the preservation of the environment.

§2 - The Designation of National Parks and Sites

1) The National Park Service shall have control over seven types of sites, including National Parks and the following six types of National Sites: National Natural Monument, National Historic Monument, National Lakeshore, National Seashore, National Preserve, and National River;

2) The President of Elizia may designate land, without the approval of the legislature, to form a National Site of any type;

3) The President of Elizia may designate land to form a National Park in the form of legislation presented to the legislature, which in turn must approve the legislation and thus the creation of the National Park.

§3 - Powers of the National Park Service
In order to pursue its goals, the National Park Service is granted the following powers:

1) To control the use of land, for commercial, private, or any other purpose, in regions designated as a National Park or Site.

[more to be added]
Last edited by Maklohi Vai on Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator

Lykens
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lykens » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:10 pm

Doesn't interior only mean interior in that sense in the US?
Looking for a decent RP region to join? Try Greater Olympus.

Good people, Active RPs, Great Maps.

Greater Olympus is always looking for more dastardly democracies, maniacal monarchies, contemptible commies, and glorious failed states of all sizes to join our group!

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:58 pm

Lykens wrote:Doesn't interior only mean interior in that sense in the US?

I knew it didn't have the same sense in Europe, but I guess not anywhere else either? Welp. Not my jurisdiction, then, so I'll have to edit some things, but not a reason to scrap the bill.
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator

Arkolon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkolon » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:50 am

Atlanticatia seems caught up in IRL things, and since we're looking to provide as active a Government as we can, I have decided to replace his character, Manaal binti Saami, with Sarian's new character, Jiang Muhammad, who will be taking over as Social Development Secretary. I will be expecting 3 bills from the latter, 1 preferably before September 18th and 2 before October 18th.
Rosa Luxemburg

The Sarian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sarian » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:02 pm

Thoughts?
National Memorial Commission (Establishment) Act
| GOVERNMENT BILL |
| MISCELLANEOUS BILL :: CULTURAL AFFAIRS |

Author: Senator Muhammad, Social Development Secretary (The Sarian | Chinese Interest Party)
Sponsors: Senator Abraham Kamassi, Home Secretary (Maklohi Vai | Labour Party), Senator Aiguo (Davincia | Liberal Democrats)

AN ACT to Establish a Committee to Create and Maintain Monuments and Other Memorials of Local and National Importance

Section One - Definitions
  1. Memorial - a structure or area dedicated to commemorate a person or event.

Section Two - Establishment and Funding
  1. The National Memorial Commission shall be established comprising of twelve (12) individuals, to be chosen by the Minister for Social Development;
  2. The National Memorial Commission shall be a non-departmental public body under the purview of the Department for Social Development;
  3. The National Memorial Commission shall receive an annual budget from the Department for Social Development.

Section Three - Competences
  1. The committee shall have exclusive competence in establishing memorials in the Federation of Elizia;
  2. The committee shall have exclusive competence in granting, or denying, planning requests for memorials in the Federation of Elizia;
  3. The committee shall have shared competence with local bodies in the maintenance of memorials in the Federation of Elizia.

Section Four - Miscellaneous
  1. All instances of 'Department for Social Development' may be replaced by a different Department or Ministry of the Federation of Elizia by the President of the Federation of Elizia;
  2. All instances of 'Minister for Social Development' may be replaced by a different Member of the Government of Elizia by the President of the Federation of Elizia.
Last edited by The Sarian on Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE SARI UNION · DE BONDSAARI

Domestic Newswire · Saari CricDatabase

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives