NATION

PASSWORD

CONTINUE the STORY - the sequel.

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 13, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:55 am

Myfanwyski wrote:chugged over to the statuette of a flamingo and was overrun by pi-rats who..

were glad to be off the statuette after months of being marooned...
“Your perspective is always limited by how much you know. Expand your knowledge and you will transform your mind.”
Bruce H. Lipton

Hazukenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hazukenia » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:39 am

...after answering the third of 3 questions incorrectly, the third question being...
OOC: I want some free speech yet I also want order
Hail Hazuken! Long may his legacy live! Hazuken nioh! K'nea zijow tagallam ino!
This nation was based on several autocracies and a few democracies. NS stats are not representative of my actual views as they are the work of Jonoj!
Likes to laze around in Forum 7
The Hakuzens' Paper
JONOJ, THE DEVIL DIES IN ENDGAME

Polarea
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 02, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Polarea » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:14 am

"why did the chicken cross the road?" to which they answered "to rid himself of this horrible existence," but then...
Hi, I'm Polarea, I write (or think about writing) excessively unreadable factbooks/dispatches and excessively unreadable national stories for my own badly made alternate future thingy. She/her pronouns, please.
IC Time: March 1st, 2060

Stiltball
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Stiltball » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:23 am

'whoosh - abandoned there' - punishment now they wer now here- funny that. the pi-rats captain............

New Transeurasia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New Transeurasia » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:00 pm

jumped out of a window on the 45th floor of the Sears Tower and landed on a...
EurasiaЕвразия欧亜ユーラシア
LIBERATE THE WORLD / DEMOCRACY AND PROSPERITY / FORGED BY MAN THEMSELF
Welcome to 2035. Tenth-light-speed spacecraft, overpopulation, abundance of resources, the tripolar cold war, and catgirls await.

ENN 欧亜囯家通訊社 Eurasian National News: S7 Airlines flight 661 makes emergency landing in Miiriney, RU after failed hijacking | CTVN 长春広播电視集団 Chángchūn Television Network: President Kuzma makes speech on plans for her 2nd term after re-election
MT-PMT gang
2k10s scenemo nation lol - honestly have no idea what to do with this anymore
NStats imprisoned on Proteus
trans rights! ♀ she/they
Background Music

Latvijas Otra Republika
Minister

Founded: Feb 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Latvijas Otra Republika » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:02 pm

adult toy which was held up by..
Free Navalny, Back Gobzems

Cupofchar
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cupofchar » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:24 pm

the golden arches of a mobile mackie dees. Immediately one of the crew members slapped cap'n rat on the grill:sizzled, flipped and ignominously slapped on a bun with a dollop of ketchup and a gherkin as a hat. Served to satisfy another crouching gopnik's appetite. The gopnik relieved himself on the golden arches which ......
Last edited by Cupofchar on Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:40 pm

Cupofchar wrote:the golden arches of a mobile mackie dees. Immediately one of the crew members slapped cap'n rat on the grill:sizzled, flipped and ignominously slapped on a bun with a dollop of ketchup and a gherkin as a hat. Served to satisfy another crouching gopnik's appetite. The gopnik relieved himself on the golden arches which ......

Was actually the McDonald's Arch. The gopnik then says, "Cheeki Breeki, Cyka Blyat.", before
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Myfanwyski
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Myfanwyski » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:47 am

burping loudly and jauntily strutting into an off license. As he went through the door he sent an old woman flying into a stack of cans which crashed down to earth and caused the slav chav's chuvaks to holler that he was a '**$&!&****chainik'. He skulked of as the ol' lady grappled her way up and out of the shop. Once outside the flustered woman brandished her brolly and berated the scuzzy crew before hobbling on her way. The little dog laughedpissed itself, To see such sport larks, And the dish ran away with the spoon.

New Germany and Greater Hoogistan
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby New Germany and Greater Hoogistan » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:46 am

then they all died or did they

Stiltball
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Stiltball » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:28 pm

The little dog was still chuckling away as it trotted down the road and then arrived at the first tree. Cocking a leg and ready to spray, woe! no juice. Dismay, a shadow cast by a root being raised and kicking the mutt out of the way. Off with a yelp and a hobbledehoy gait the whelp vanished from view. The tree creaked as it cranked itself out of its birth and turned to a nearby hobbit and said..

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:21 pm

Stiltball wrote:The little dog was still chuckling away as it trotted down the road and then arrived at the first tree. Cocking a leg and ready to spray, woe! no juice. Dismay, a shadow cast by a root being raised and kicking the mutt out of the way. Off with a yelp and a hobbledehoy gait the whelp vanished from view. The tree creaked as it cranked itself out of its birth and turned to a nearby hobbit and said..

"The Ring is in
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

Bloodwake
Civilian

Founded: Apr 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Bloodwake » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:24 pm

...The darkest pit of the underworld, and to get to it, you have to...
A nation ruled by an oppressive race of humanoid brutes

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:30 pm

Bloodwake wrote:...The darkest pit of the underworld, and to get to it, you have to...

Go to Mordor and
My Dispatch

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:20 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Bloodwake wrote:...The darkest pit of the underworld, and to get to it, you have to...

Go to Mordor and

...dance the macarena...
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:05 am

Talchyon wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:Go to Mordor and

...dance the macarena...

Before you sing
My Dispatch

Cupofchar
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cupofchar » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:17 am

Ging Gang Goolie and then your next guide will appear and present you with the rosland book of gold. Inside this tome is all the wisdom you will need for the next part of your quest. Then the ent trundled down the road leaving the dumbstruck.....

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:59 am

Cupofchar wrote:Ging Gang Goolie and then your next guide will appear and present you with the rosland book of gold. Inside this tome is all the wisdom you will need for the next part of your quest. Then the ent trundled down the road leaving the dumbstruck.....

Farmer." With that, he decided to
My Dispatch

Myfanwyski
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Myfanwyski » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:58 am

try to reunite with the rest of the fellowship who he had been seperated from. Some orcs raided had their camp and dragged him and, "wait where is he?" .........

Poggers
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Poggers » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:02 am

He found him on a tree hanged, you got out you camera and....
Welcome to Poggers
A society that is built of of culture and rights and an amazing economy...and seafood. We also are now starting a new plan as an election has rolled around

Stiltball
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Stiltball » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:09 pm

shot selfies of the scene. Cutting down the corpse he hollered "Why, why, why.....you owed us a fiver," only to be met by laughter from his lap....

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:17 pm

Stiltball wrote:shot selfies of the scene. Cutting down the corpse he hollered "Why, why, why.....you owed us a fiver," only to be met by laughter from his lap....

Then, a dog came and
My Dispatch

Decent Place
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Decent Place » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:19 pm

And bit off his head

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:26 pm

Decent Place wrote:And bit off his head

So he died, only to rise as
My Dispatch

Abarri
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 10, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Abarri » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:48 am

the Phoenix of Philadelphia, a ride-able, hundred-passenger-carrying fireproof bird that shoots from its beak balls of...
Click to see factbook entries. Please ignore the income tax rate provided by NS. Timeline is frozen at 2021.

Prefers The South Pacific. Spanish is not my native language. I often take things for granted. Green is my favorite color. Collects music CDs. A male who's an almost-libertarian. Nominal non-practicing Protestant. Eh, to heck with it, I'm unaffiliated. Poetaster.
How I found NS. Try not guessing where I reside.
We need to accept that there are things beyond our control.
Also, if having a letter in a flag is a sin, I'm your vexillographical sinner.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives