NATION

PASSWORD

CONTINUE the STORY - the sequel.

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

A Clockwork Violet
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby A Clockwork Violet » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:52 pm

The Foxes Swamp wrote:
Corantia wrote:Vladimir Putin, who brought a shipping container full of the very finest vodka in Russia and an entourage of...

gymnasts who were doing some crazy flips, somersaults and...

and white winter salts which they instructed us to snort up our noses. Then thing began to get really bat shit crazy when...

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 13, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:41 am

A Clockwork Violet wrote:
The Foxes Swamp wrote:

gymnasts who were doing some crazy flips, somersaults and...

and white winter salts which they instructed us to snort up our noses. Then things began to get really bat shit crazy when...

Elvis had just left the building heading for...
“Your perspective is always limited by how much you know. Expand your knowledge and you will transform your mind.”
Bruce H. Lipton

Welskerland
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 06, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Welskerland » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:27 am

The planet Namek where he was fighting Frieza.
Embassy Program

This nation does reflect my IRL views unless something is more interesting to differ from what I believe otherwise. For example, Welskerland is a constitutional monarchy, while I prefer a republic IRL.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:21 am

Welskerland wrote:The planet Namek where he was fighting Frieza.

Elvis died, but he soon get revived and fused with Bruce Lee. Then
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:18 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Welskerland wrote:The planet Namek where he was fighting Frieza.

Elvis died, but he soon get revived and fused with Bruce Lee. Then

they went on a world concert tour and the first concert was held in.....
“Your perspective is always limited by how much you know. Expand your knowledge and you will transform your mind.”
Bruce H. Lipton

Karamiko
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Karamiko » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:21 pm

...Kyoto, Japan, where he did several duets with Frank Sinatra and was paid a total of...
Karamiko - the land of lush pine forests, adorable king penguins, cultural diversity, humanistic religion, friendliness, kindness, baseball, unisex looks, kalanta, and more!
IC name is Antarctica ~ The year is 3021 ~ NS Stats are not used!

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:20 pm

Karamiko wrote:...Kyoto, Japan, where he did several duets with Frank Sinatra and was paid a total of...

9.000!$, as well as an extra 1.000.000$. Then
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:34 pm

Karamiko wrote:...Kyoto, Japan, where he did several duets with Frank Sinatra and was paid a total of...

9.000!$, as well as an extra 1.000.000$. Then

A loud metallic wailing was heard on the horizon.

U L L A.

Appearing from the horizon was a metal thing, striding upon three legs, releasing a deadly black smoke and firing rays of light and heat that burned all they touched. It was a Fighting-Machine. Another appeared, and another. They strode over hills and trees, destroying all in their path. And in the night sky, green flashes were seen.

The wailing was heard again.

U L L A.
< THE HIGH SWAGLORD | 8VALUES | POLITISCALES >
My NS stats are not indicative of my OOC views. NS stats are meant to be rather silly. My OOC political and ideological inspirations are as such:
The Republic, by Plato | Leviathan, by Thomas Hobbes | The Confucian civil service system of imperial China | The "Golden Liberty" elective
monarchy system of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth | The corporatist/technocratic philosophy of Henri de Saint-Simon | The communitarian
ideological framework of the Singaporean People's Action Party | "New Deal"-style societal regimentation | Kantian/Mohist/Stoic philosophy

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:35 pm

The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:9.000!$, as well as an extra 1.000.000$. Then

U L L A.

Appearing from the horizon was a metal thing, striding upon three legs, releasing a deadly black smoke and firing rays of light and heat that burned all they touched. It was a Fighting-Machine. Another appeared, and another. They strode over hills and trees, destroying all in their path. And in the night sky, green flashes were seen.

U L L A.

Thus Elvis Lee used his ludicrous funds to buy a mecha from Japan, in order to...
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:36 pm

Danceria wrote:

U L L A.

U L L A.

Thus Elvis Lee used his ludicrous funds to buy a mecha from Japan, in order to...

Combat the Fighting-Machines. Sadly, Elvis Lee...
My NS stats are not indicative of my OOC views. NS stats are meant to be rather silly. My OOC political and ideological inspirations are as such:
The Republic, by Plato | Leviathan, by Thomas Hobbes | The Confucian civil service system of imperial China | The "Golden Liberty" elective
monarchy system of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth | The corporatist/technocratic philosophy of Henri de Saint-Simon | The communitarian
ideological framework of the Singaporean People's Action Party | "New Deal"-style societal regimentation | Kantian/Mohist/Stoic philosophy

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:37 pm

Danceria wrote:Thus Elvis Lee used his ludicrous funds to buy a mecha from Japan, in order to...

Died. But he get revived again, and this time fused with David Bowie. Then
My Dispatch

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:42 pm

Died. But he get revived again, and this time fused with David Bowie. Then

He performed a Magic Dance, which brought down a fighting machine. A cephalopod-like creature slowly crawled out of the machine, heaving and pulsating, trying to cope with Earth's gravity. It was leaking blood.

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:25 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Died. But he get revived again, and this time fused with David Bowie. Then

He performed a Magic Dance, which brought down a fighting machine. A cephalopod-like creature slowly crawled out of the machine, heaving and pulsating, trying to cope with Earth's gravity. It was leaking blood.

and taking names which it collected for...
Bruce H. Lipton

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:37 pm

The Foxes Swamp wrote:

and taking names which it collected for...

the Martian Empire.

LimpBizkit
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby LimpBizkit » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:39 pm

Then the Martian Empire created a black hole which swallowed the universe
The Creeping Barrage is the name given to a method of firing artillery. At the beginning of Trench Warfare the basic tactic was to fire lots of artillery at enemy trenches for a sustained period of time and to stop firing just before the infantry attacked. However this method wasn’t very successful as the German had built strong bunkers and were able to man the defences in the time between the bombardment ending and the infantry getting to the trenches. A solution to the problem of the time lag between the bombardment and the arrival of the infantry was to change the way that the artillery was fired. Instead of just aiming at the same target the creeping barrage moved forward at a prearranged pace.
*that's not hitler in the flag
Antidisestablishmentarianist and proud

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:43 pm

LimpBizkit wrote:Then the Martian Empire created a black hole which swallowed the universe

And from the void, the Martians created a Brave New Mars. And the Martians lived happily ever after...

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am

LimpBizkit wrote:Then the Martian Empire created a black hole which swallowed the universe

And from the void, the Martians created a Brave New Mars. And the Martians lived happily ever after...

they found a new place to...
Bruce H. Lipton

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:45 am

The Foxes Swamp wrote:

they found a new place to...

Hide. Then, the universe was reborned, and it looked like
My Dispatch

Welskerland
Diplomat

Postby Welskerland » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:54 am

A squiggle. Spongebob got ahold of the TARDIS and...
Embassy Program

This nation does reflect my IRL views unless something is more interesting to differ from what I believe otherwise. For example, Welskerland is a constitutional monarchy, while I prefer a republic IRL.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:19 am

Welskerland wrote:A squiggle. Spongebob got ahold of the TARDIS and...

He messed with history, causing
My Dispatch

Welskerland
Diplomat

Postby Welskerland » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:20 am

The residents of Bikini Bottom to come ashore and conquer the human race.
Embassy Program

Svilajska Republika
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Svilajska Republika » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:21 am

You could make a religion out of this.
Economic Left/Right: -7.88, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.44
Don't ask me to RP, that's too much like my day job

Staniel wrote:Soviet Ska punk Republic.

Kitatani wrote:Like, put in prison, because death is, like, so not fabulous.

The Silkan wrote:Only in Svilajska families are more childish than their own children

Hazukenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hazukenia » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:21 am

Welskerland wrote:The residents of Bikini Bottom to come ashore and conquer the human race.

Only to find themselves penned up like animals because of...
OOC: I want some free speech yet I also want order
Hail Hazuken! Long may his legacy live! Hazuken nioh! K'nea zijow tagallam ino!
This nation was based on several autocracies and a few democracies. NS stats are not representative of my actual views as they are the work of Jonoj!
Likes to laze around in Forum 7
The Hakuzens' Paper
JONOJ, THE DEVIL DIES IN ENDGAME

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:47 am

Hazukenia wrote:
Welskerland wrote:The residents of Bikini Bottom to come ashore and conquer the human race.

Only to find themselves penned up like animals because of...

there addiction to...
Bruce H. Lipton

Svilajska Republika
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Svilajska Republika » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:50 am

snorting cookie crumbs
Economic Left/Right: -7.88, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.44
Don't ask me to RP, that's too much like my day job

Staniel wrote:Soviet Ska punk Republic.

Kitatani wrote:Like, put in prison, because death is, like, so not fabulous.

The Silkan wrote:Only in Svilajska families are more childish than their own children

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives