NATION

PASSWORD

CONTINUE the STORY - the sequel.

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:11 pm

Svilajska Republika wrote:snorting cookie crumbs

Filled with meth. Then
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Welskerland
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 06, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Welskerland » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:20 pm

They forced everyone to use Internet Explorer as the default browser on every computer and all other browsers were banned.
Embassy Program

This nation does reflect my IRL views unless something is more interesting to differ from what I believe otherwise. For example, Welskerland is a constitutional monarchy, while I prefer a republic IRL.

Ctelixii
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ctelixii » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:23 pm

This caused outrage amongst the residents of 4Chan, and so...

A Clockwork Violet
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby A Clockwork Violet » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:41 pm

Ctelixii wrote:This caused outrage amongst the residents of 4Chan, and so...

They revived Prodigy and CompuServe for nefarious time travelers to...

Bad Seed of Troy
Civilian

Founded: Sep 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Bad Seed of Troy » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:11 pm

A Clockwork Violet wrote:
Ctelixii wrote:This caused outrage amongst the residents of 4Chan, and so...

They revived Prodigy and CompuServe for nefarious time travelers to...

create sock puppets made from recycled Chris Christie belly button lint and

LimpBizkit
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby LimpBizkit » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:39 pm

normie flesh
The Creeping Barrage is the name given to a method of firing artillery. At the beginning of Trench Warfare the basic tactic was to fire lots of artillery at enemy trenches for a sustained period of time and to stop firing just before the infantry attacked. However this method wasn’t very successful as the German had built strong bunkers and were able to man the defences in the time between the bombardment ending and the infantry getting to the trenches. A solution to the problem of the time lag between the bombardment and the arrival of the infantry was to change the way that the artillery was fired. Instead of just aiming at the same target the creeping barrage moved forward at a prearranged pace.
*that's not hitler in the flag
Antidisestablishmentarianist and proud

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:02 pm

LimpBizkit wrote:normie flesh

As well as Spongebob's
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

Ctelixii
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ctelixii » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:06 am

Dirty socks, though they were also...

Remulia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2014

Postby Remulia » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:08 am

sentient worms, who hates...
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

NSstats aren't used by this nation.

A Class 0,5 Civilization according to this index.

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 13, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:32 am

Remulia wrote:sentient worms, who hates...

almost everything except...
“Your perspective is always limited by how much you know. Expand your knowledge and you will transform your mind.”
Bruce H. Lipton

A Clockwork Violet
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby A Clockwork Violet » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:03 pm

his own reflection. Then he became President of the Hair Club for Men, bought a cheap yacht filled with cheap whores and sailed down the...

Keeper of the Divine Bomb
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Keeper of the Divine Bomb » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:05 pm

A Clockwork Violet wrote:his own reflection. Then he became President of the Hair Club for Men, bought a cheap yacht filled with cheap whores and sailed down the...

Mekong river and ...

Terranihil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2017

Postby Terranihil » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:10 pm

Keeper of the Divine Bomb wrote:
A Clockwork Violet wrote:his own reflection. Then he became President of the Hair Club for Men, bought a cheap yacht filled with cheap whores and sailed down the...

Mekong river and ...

jumped off the boat while triggering tons of C4 on the boat which caused it to explode and send shrapnel flying at...
Terranihil or Terry, Chief Consul of The League
League Wiki owner
epic

The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Terranihil wrote:
Keeper of the Divine Bomb wrote:

Mekong river and ...

jumped off the boat while triggering tons of C4 on the boat which caused it to explode and send shrapnel flying at...

A group of Martians, who've been captured by the United Human Forces. The Martians, grayish cephalopod-like creatures about a meter in diameter, mostly brain, save for luminous eyes and whiplike tentacles, were being slowly marched across a bridge, being sent to an internment camp where they will be interrogated. Or at least, they would've been, if it wasn't for the shrapnel, which injured the guards, allowing the Martians to escape under the cover of darkness...
< THE HIGH SWAGLORD | 8VALUES | POLITISCALES >
My NS stats are not indicative of my OOC views. NS stats are meant to be rather silly. My OOC political and ideological inspirations are as such:
The Republic, by Plato | Leviathan, by Thomas Hobbes | The Confucian civil service system of imperial China | The "Golden Liberty" elective
monarchy system of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth | The corporatist/technocratic philosophy of Henri de Saint-Simon | The communitarian
ideological framework of the Singaporean People's Action Party | "New Deal"-style societal regimentation | Kantian/Mohist/Stoic philosophy

Equestria and Griffon
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Equestria and Griffon » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:26 pm

into the It's Everyday Bro music video...
I'm a living shitpost.

PONIES UNITE!!!

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:29 pm

Equestria and Griffon wrote:into the It's Everyday Bro music video...

where they hid in plain sight as....
“Your perspective is always limited by how much you know. Expand your knowledge and you will transform your mind.”
Bruce H. Lipton

Remulia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2014

Postby Remulia » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:40 am

puppets, but their plans were foiled by...
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

NSstats aren't used by this nation.

A Class 0,5 Civilization according to this index.

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:13 am

Remulia wrote:puppets, but their plans were foiled by...

the puppeteer who had a grand plan which seemed to be...
Bruce H. Lipton

Great Harthund
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Harthund » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:24 am

terribly flawed, yet...

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:29 am

Great Harthund wrote:terribly flawed, yet...

The plan in question: Counter-Invasion of Mars by the United Human Forces of the League of Nations, would proceed nonetheless. The humans constructed large cylindrical spacecrafts, and made what could best be described as a very large gun to shoot the spacecraft into space. Inside, were reverse-engineered Fighting-Machines, among other instruments of war. However, an error was made in the calculations, and the crew was unable to make a perfect or near-perfect Hohmann Transfer. This was a very bad thing. However...
My NS stats are not indicative of my OOC views. NS stats are meant to be rather silly. My OOC political and ideological inspirations are as such:
The Republic, by Plato | Leviathan, by Thomas Hobbes | The Confucian civil service system of imperial China | The "Golden Liberty" elective
monarchy system of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth | The corporatist/technocratic philosophy of Henri de Saint-Simon | The communitarian
ideological framework of the Singaporean People's Action Party | "New Deal"-style societal regimentation | Kantian/Mohist/Stoic philosophy

Swanduland
Attaché

Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Swanduland » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:33 am

while doing this they discovered a glitch in the matrix...

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:38 am

Swanduland wrote:while doing this they discovered a glitch in the matrix...

Which they used to copy and paste the fleet approximately 10 times, increase the Power Level of the Human Forces to over 8000, and then teleport the fleet to the Prime Canal of the Martian Equatorial Region. The Counter-Invasion had begun.

Lanoraie
Envoy

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lanoraie » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:39 am

Yet, as soon as it had begun, there were already problems they had to face, such as...

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:12 am

Lanoraie wrote:Yet, as soon as it had begun, there were already problems they had to face, such as...

The fact that the Humans, in their boundless capacity for idiocy, assumed that conditions on Mars were similar to those in the southeastern portion of the island of Great Britain on a pleasant day. As such, a third of the human forces died of a severe lack of oxygen, and another third died of rapid hypothermia. However, the remainder assembled their Fighting-Machines, which were modified so that humans could manipulate the complex machinery. The Fighting-Machines were approximately 30 meters tall, striding upon three legs, firing Disintegration Rays and emitting Deadly Gases. The Human Forces began their march along the Prime Canal to the Martian Capital, the last remnant of the once-great Martian Civilization.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:25 am

The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord wrote:
Lanoraie wrote:Yet, as soon as it had begun, there were already problems they had to face, such as...

The fact that the Humans, in their boundless capacity for idiocy, assumed that conditions on Mars were similar to those in the southeastern portion of the island of Great Britain on a pleasant day. As such, a third of the human forces died of a severe lack of oxygen, and another third died of rapid hypothermia. However, the remainder assembled their Fighting-Machines, which were modified so that humans could manipulate the complex machinery. The Fighting-Machines were approximately 30 meters tall, striding upon three legs, firing Disintegration Rays and emitting Deadly Gases. The Human Forces began their march along the Prime Canal to the Martian Capital, the last remnant of the once-great Martian Civilization.

The Martian capital were soon sacked, and any advanced technologies taken, before the Humans nuked Mars to make it uninhabitable. Then
Last edited by The Federation of Kendor on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Dispatch

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives