NATION

PASSWORD

The Liquid Wallaby - Meanwhile, in the East (Closed)

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

We're Transitioning on Friday

i'm the trashman, i eat garbage
20%
red dead redemption coming to pc
No votes
tnel is a genius of the highest caliber
20%
equestria thread when
20%
are we doing japan again
20%
tnel can we do an anime thread next time i want to play as my angel demon vampire oc
20%

Total votes : 5

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:04 am

Thread traaaaansiiiitiooooooooon! (hopefully not our last)

It'd been a pretty average day in that classic 'Bitter End' bar. As in, a whole lot of lounging around and aimless moping. Turned out Japan wasn't as exciting or meaningful as some people had hoped for, and by all means it was probably just a failed experiment on some god of time's part. I swear this was a great idea in my head. At any rate, the weather was awful. God-awful. You ever notice that? Whenever something bad is about to happen in fiction the weather turns bad, all rainy and windy and thundery and lightningy and all that jazz. That's happening in Unzen right now.

As the intrepid omni-disciplinary scientist known as Jet / Veloz (He used to be a major character, until he took a Crumlark to the knee), he was hard at work on... some kind of device. As always, he never bothered working on it in his lab, why not work on it right in the middle of a lounge / bar where there are distractions aplenty? That's a recipe for disaster.

And a disaster it was. Some lightning struck the bar itself, and, directly through that, zapped the Pravyetian's previously unidentified machine. Basically instantly afterwards, the thing began sparking, buzzing, and zapping loudly. Those far enough away from it or those lucky enough to be spared were unaffected, but a good few patrons of the Bitter End were zapped up by it and vanished, the machine breaking down shortly afterwards.

When said patrons returned to their senses... they were in somewhere else entirely. On the bright side, it was a rather pleasant spring day. Cars driving past, the breeze going off gently... Judging by the look of the locals, they were somewhere in Iracusia again. Likely not the capital city of T'nell, but there were Arkadacians and Iracusians running about their daily tasks.

But there was something just a bit off. The normal (usually friendly) military police were a bit... well, more elaborately dressed. Flowing white and purple uniforms mixed with 90s-era kevlar armor, posters all over the place declaring the greatness of Ahl Cuhlt and a statue in a nearby park being far different. Instead of the usual Crysal-inspired heroine, it was of Alutia holding her hand out to a very downtrodden, tribal-looking Iracusian.

Some loudspeakers went off shortly afterwards, echoing across town. "Good morning, Epawell! It's a lovely Friday, and our god-empress has smiled upon us and blessed us with warm, wonderful weather. Remember how much you owe her as you go to work or prepare breakfast for your familes."

"Oh. Shit." Were the only words out of the mouths of the Iracuse sisters. Alutia simply stood in place, a slight smile on her face. She could get used to this.

Let's make this as good an event as the WW2Allaby! See you in the next thread!

Link to next thread
Last edited by TotallyNotEvilLand on Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

Previous

Return to Archives