NATION

PASSWORD

NS MAFIA III BANDWAGONS GALORE IC/GAME THREAD

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:54 am

Murovanka wrote:Apple is still possibly scum, but my suspicion for him is weak. He's also behaving pretty unscumlike, so I won't put up any vote just yet. Could someone bring up Hark's list again? I cannot find it.

Apple's the bloody doctor and each time you raise suspicion at Apple makes me more confident that you are scum
ApplePieistan wrote:I still think I deserve to be lynched for lynching Harkback. I feel really guilty.

That one's on me. I led us into that. I was wrong, but had I been there right now I probably would've done it again, the evidence was rather convincing.
Harkback Union wrote:All right, Its time to end the charade. If I die tonight and you are really innocent lama, here is your suspect list:

Generalia*
Hakons*
San Llera*
Murovanka*
Mirakai*

4 out of 5 are scum.

Both you and San llera have been on Hark's hitlist and now are also on mine.
Murovanka wrote:
ApplePieistan wrote:##vote Murovanka

We all know I'm the Doctor.

No we don't, we only have yours and Hark's word for it. You sure behave very innocent, but what has happened still speaks against you. I don't know, I'm still undecided.

Hark is a dead and therefore assured innocent. Therefore I believe his word not on what he thought but on what he assured can be taken without doubt.
ApplePieistan wrote:
Murovanka wrote:
No we don't, we only have yours and Hark's word for it. You sure behave very innocent, but what has happened still speaks against you. I don't know, I'm still undecided.

What exactly speaks against me? If I remember correctly, you voted to lynch Harkback too.

Indeed.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.
This nation doesn't really represent my views and sarcasm is awesome.

Murovanka
Minister

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:27 am

ApplePieistan wrote:What exactly speaks against me? If I remember correctly, you voted to lynch Harkback too.

The fact that Jack died and the strongman was inactive. I voted against Hark because he started a bandwagon on me for no reason whatsoever, as I was an easy kill who after all, voted for himself.

Thanks for the hitlist. We can take away Mirakai and General, and I'll take away myself, leaving Hakons and San Llera. San Llera bandwagoned me with Hark, and then voted against Hark too. San Llera looks like a pretty solid scumtarget to me.

We've nothing against Hakons yet.
Your moderate, peaceful Salafi-German-Turko nation, promoter of peace, justice and democracy
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:52 am

Murovanka wrote:
ApplePieistan wrote:What exactly speaks against me? If I remember correctly, you voted to lynch Harkback too.

The fact that Jack died and the strongman was inactive.

Apple already explained the quite valid reason for that happening. You repeating this after having been told that once, twice, or more, only convinces me more of your scumminess.
I voted against Hark because he started a bandwagon on me for no reason whatsoever, as I was an easy kill who after all, voted for himself.

And Apple voted for Hark because that's what evidence seemed to suggest.
Thanks for the hitlist.

Glad to help.
We can take away Mirakai and General,

Interestingly enough, General actually was scum.
and I'll take away myself,

mhm.
leaving Hakons and San Llera.

I'd say it leaves you because I don't know you're innocent, but I guess the feeling's mutual.
San Llera bandwagoned me with Hark, and then voted against Hark too.

You mind quoting the things in question? Anyway, I'm not sure how to interpret you shooting at Llera.
San Llera looks like a pretty solid scumtarget to me.
Probably.
We've nothing against Hakons yet.

I know I am innocent, Apple is... wait, fuck.
Apple is the doctor/innocent, I know I am innocent, unless I miscalculated only three other people remain, all of which have to be scum. Two are mafia and one is the thief.

Murovanka, you did not lie when you voted for yourself. You are bloody scum. Except the innocents are the minority now so I'm not sure we can still possibly win.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:52 am

I guess Hark was right after all, scum did play it quiet. Really, Really, quiet.
*shrugs* Here goes my first game.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:57 am

Just in order to clarify things to the gentlemen and ladies of scum and innocence:
Harkback Union*
G-Tech Corporation*
Ontorisa*
Super Llamaland*
Generalia*
The Jonathanian States*
Hakons*
San Llera*
Galnius*
Murovanka*
UnStellar- Modkilled
Jack Noir*
Pot4toes*
Mirakai*
ApplePiestan*

Harkback was lynched. G-Tech-executed, Ontorisa should be alive, Llama has been executed, Generalia has been modkilled, I am alive, Hakon is alive, Llera is alive, Galnius has been executed, Murovanka is still alive, UnStellar has been modkilled, Jack has been execued, Pot4toes... is still alive?
I think we might actually be even with scum. There are two mafia, one thief. I am innocent, Apple is.

Paging Pot4toes, are you still alive?

Murovanka
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:50 am

I keep repeating because you keep asking. As I said before, I'm not sure about Apple, it's still 50-50 to me.

I took away General and Mira because they were dead. San Llera first voted yo lynch me after I lynched myself (he's always wanted to lycnh me for some reason?) and you can check that he did vote for Hark. Hark's list is simply his guesses, nothing more, and we only have a near-rulebreaking hint from Jack that at least one is scum (could be General).

I suspected San Llera ever since he voted to lynch me because I was an easy lynch, I didn't "just" start shooting at him. What else do you have against me? Your insistence on lynching me (with no reason other than that I'm on Hark's list) is getting suspicious; and no, claiming that you know you're innocent doesn't make you innocent. Guess what, I'm also innocent as can be and I know it -,-
Your moderate, peaceful Salafi-German-Turko nation, promoter of peace, justice and democracy
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

Hakons
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hakons » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:44 am

To be fair, I also voted for Hark, but I did that when Llama and Hark had their giant argument (day 3).

My prime suspect was Mirikai because they were inactive like General, but that has been proven wrong.

Townies: Apple, Pot
Unknown: Hakons, Murovanka, Jon, Llera

Is that everyone?
“All elements of the national life must be made to drink in the Life which proceedeth from Him: legislation, political institutions, education, marriage and family life, capital and labour.” —Pope Leo XIII

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:19 am

Hakons wrote:To be fair, I also voted for Hark, but I did that when Llama and Hark had their giant argument (day 3).

My prime suspect was Mirikai because they were inactive like General, but that has been proven wrong.

Townies: Apple, Pot
Unknown: Hakons, Murovanka, Jon, Llera

Is that everyone?

Pot4toes is a confirmed innocent because Llama claimed having used a crystal on him, right?
Anyway, I'm pretty sure Ontorisa is still alive too.
Murovanka wrote:I keep repeating because you keep asking.

I asked, where did I do that?
As I said before, I'm not sure about Apple, it's still 50-50 to me.

Which, in all honesty, makes me suspicious of you.
I took away General and Mira because they were dead.

Oh, I'm aware. I mentioned General because it a case in which Hark's list definitely was right.
San Llera first voted yo lynch me after I lynched myself

Not on their own, I believe.
(he's always wanted to lycnh me for some reason?)

And you know that how?
and you can check that he did vote for Hark.

Would you mind telling me where exactly?
Hark's list is simply his guesses, nothing more,

Sure, though by now they do nearly overlap with potential suspects.
and we only have a near-rulebreaking hint from Jack that at least one is scum (could be General).

Could be. Actually, maybe not. We have three scums alive and of the people alive how many are on that list?
I suspected San Llera ever since he voted to lynch me because I was an easy lynch,

When Hark did?
I didn't "just" start shooting at him.

I don't recall saying you "just" started shooting him. I did say you were shooting at him, something which I said "I'm not sure hot to interpret" since I consider you two potential scum.
What else do you have against me?

As I believe I already said, it's mostly your repeated reluctance to see in Apple an innocent who has been vouched for.
Your insistence on lynching me (with no reason other than that I'm on Hark's list) is getting suspicious;

How bloody often do I have to tell you what makes me supportive of your lynch.
and no, claiming that you know you're innocent doesn't make you innocent.

Obviously. I mean, I am fully aware of the fact that there is no proof to me being innocent. That doesn't change the fact that I am[citation needed].
Guess what, I'm also innocent as can be and I know it -,-

Well, that might be. But I'm not you so I don't know it :p

San Llera
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby San Llera » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:44 am

For the record, I voted against lynching Harkback and Llama, and I was eventually taken off of Hark's suspect list.
There are many places, and one such place is Rushmore.
About San Llera
Check out my Name Generator!

Achievements
World Bowl XXVI 4th Place
Runner Cup 6 3rd Place
Di Bradini Cup 35 4th Place
Qualified for World Cup 74-75
World Bowl XXIX Finalists
Di Bradini Cup 38 Finalists
Nothing else.........yet

Rankings
Ranked 24th in Soccer
Ranked 54th in Hockey
Ranked 23rd in Basketball
Ranked 57th in Baseball (WBC)
Ranked 16th in Baseball (IBS)
Ranked 7th in Football
NS's resident San L- (Sorry, San Lumen)
You can just call me San Llera, that's fine
Proponent of FAScism

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:09 pm

##PAGEGM

Could I be killed off please? I don't know if I can continue to participate.

San Llera
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby San Llera » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:33 pm

Well, since we seem to be getting nowhere, I vote to lynch Ontie. Especially since he wants to die. ##LYNCH Ontorisa.
There are many places, and one such place is Rushmore.
About San Llera
Check out my Name Generator!

Achievements
World Bowl XXVI 4th Place
Runner Cup 6 3rd Place
Di Bradini Cup 35 4th Place
Qualified for World Cup 74-75
World Bowl XXIX Finalists
Di Bradini Cup 38 Finalists
Nothing else.........yet

Rankings
Ranked 24th in Soccer
Ranked 54th in Hockey
Ranked 23rd in Basketball
Ranked 57th in Baseball (WBC)
Ranked 16th in Baseball (IBS)
Ranked 7th in Football
NS's resident San L- (Sorry, San Lumen)
You can just call me San Llera, that's fine
Proponent of FAScism

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:50 pm

San Llera wrote:Well, since we seem to be getting nowhere, I vote to lynch Ontie. Especially since he wants to die. ##LYNCH Ontorisa.

I disagree. Ontorisa might still be the critical innocent.

Murovanka
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:42 am

It's difficult since hardly anyone is active :\

How much time left?
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:46 am

San Llera wrote:Well, since we seem to be getting nowhere, I vote to lynch Ontie. Especially since he wants to die. ##LYNCH Ontorisa.

agreed.

##LYNCH Ontorisa

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:03 am

Onto, considering you want to quit anyway, mafia or innocent?

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:43 pm

The Jonathanian States wrote:Onto, considering you want to quit anyway, mafia or innocent?

Mafia.

/ded.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:49 am

Ontorisa wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:Onto, considering you want to quit anyway, mafia or innocent?

Mafia.

/ded.

I'll be honest and say I'm not fully convinced, but eh...
##Vote Ontorisa

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:47 am

Are we really doing this? Alright.
##Vote Ontorisa

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:51 am

ApplePieistan wrote:Are we really doing this? Alright.
##Vote Ontorisa

Yeah, I don't really love it either, tbh.

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:19 am

Sorry I am late. I am back.
As they handed Onto a playboy magazine, a noose, and the key to the executive bathroom. Onto walked into the room, closing the door.
ONTORISA, THE EASTER EGG HAS DIED! NIGHT 5 HAS BEGUN!
Primary Author of The Forum Seven Guide to Location Threads
Reploid Productions wrote:It's rude to play with yourself in public.
Farnhamia wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Well, I assume Max Barry has money. So maybe he could buy a couple reporters.

He could but they don't keep for very long. A week, ten days if you keep them in the fridge, which is never convenient.
Reploid Productions wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:45 am

two scum down, two to go. And none of those dead are by innocent hands.... *shakes head*
Well, one of us is obviously going to die this night, but what are plans for tomorrow?

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:46 am

Also, in case it is me who dies, I don't quite think Murovanka is the traitor anymore. Not a 100% sure he isn't, but definitely not sure enough to lynch him without hesitation.

Jack Noir
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jack Noir » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:50 pm

A shadow appears to hold a magnifying glass to it's eye before grinning. It disappears.
Jack B. Noir.
"The AllFather" "Mr. Impossible"
For Raideron
DEN and TBH
Got an issue with it? Come and stop us. The fendas are willing to have you.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:43 pm

I'm genuinely surprised I haven't died yet. I guess they know I'm bad at figuring out Mafia patterns.

Murovanka
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:39 am

ApplePieistan wrote:I'm genuinely surprised I haven't died yet. I guess they know I'm bad at figuring out Mafia patterns.

Seconded. I'm clueless.
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives