NATION

PASSWORD

NS MAFIA III BANDWAGONS GALORE IC/GAME THREAD

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:19 am

Jack Noir wrote:No Hark. Wait. Get Muro first. Hakons next.

I dunno... He voted for himself. That's really strange. I don't think a mafia would do that.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:24 am

Harkback Union wrote:
ApplePieistan wrote:Harkback, you're changing your votes again? Damn it, now I have to lynchvote you.

Apple, I claimed inventor, jack detective. Jack confirmed me. It would make 0 sense for the real detective not to reveal, provided jack isn't the real detective. VOTE FOR MEE!!

No, I do not want to tie up the lynchvotes. Someone's gotta get lynched.

##LYNCH HARKBACK

##MAYORVOTE JON

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:27 am

ApplePieistan wrote:
Harkback Union wrote:
Apple, I claimed inventor, jack detective. Jack confirmed me. It would make 0 sense for the real detective not to reveal, provided jack isn't the real detective. VOTE FOR MEE!!

No, I do not want to tie up the lynchvotes. Someone's gotta get lynched.

##LYNCH HARKBACK

##MAYORVOTE JON

And if you vote Hakons, we can get him lynched. Cmon apple, explain why the real detective didn't reveal yet, if you think Jack isn't it.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:34 am

##MAYORVOTE_HARKBARK

If we can't have anyone lynched, we could at least get a mayor elected.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:36 am

Harkback Union wrote:
ApplePieistan wrote:No, I do not want to tie up the lynchvotes. Someone's gotta get lynched.

##LYNCH HARKBACK

##MAYORVOTE JON

And if you vote Hakons, we can get him lynched. Cmon apple, explain why the real detective didn't reveal yet, if you think Jack isn't it.

We would not get him lynched because we would not have a majority vote. Also, if we lynch you, even if you're right about everything, it'll stop the thief from getting your stuff.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:40 am

ApplePieistan wrote:
Harkback Union wrote:

We would not get him lynched because we would not have a majority vote. Also, if we lynch you, even if you're right about everything, it'll stop the thief from getting your stuff.

You know, the mafia could just roleblock me.

I mean, the theif wants them dead too.

Fine, murovanka it is, but we barely have any time left. Tomorrow, we'll already need the thief's help to lynch anyone.

##LYNCH MUROVANKA

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:41 am

Although, Murovanka convinced me of his innocence with his self-vote. I'm fairly sure we could get Hakons lynched if you, Jack san and I were all here.

Murovanka
Minister

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:58 am

Whew, looks like I'm back home in time to prevent my suicide...

So look at this interesting situation. Who's bandwagoning me? Hark, San Llera and Apple. For what? No reason whatsoever. Hark's vote for me still stands despite him having no reason at all and there are others who he has more reason to suspect than me. It's convenient that I voted for myself; yay, another easy townie kill for the mafia- the target even helped us!

##VOTELYNCH HARKBACK

In a last ditch attempt to save myself. But remember, if I die- HARK, SAN LLERA AND APPLE VOTED ME FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER.
Your moderate, peaceful Salafi-German-Turko nation, promoter of peace, justice and democracy
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:19 am

Murovanka wrote:Whew, looks like I'm back home in time to prevent my suicide...

So look at this interesting situation. Who's bandwagoning me? Hark, San Llera and Apple. For what? No reason whatsoever. Hark's vote for me still stands despite him having no reason at all and there are others who he has more reason to suspect than me. It's convenient that I voted for myself; yay, another easy townie kill for the mafia- the target even helped us!

##VOTELYNCH HARKBACK

In a last ditch attempt to save myself. But remember, if I die- HARK, SAN LLERA AND APPLE VOTED ME FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER.

I had a reason, namely, you were on my suspect list. Potatoes, apple, jack are innocent to me. San is also looking innocent ish, that leaves me with you, Jon, Hakons, Mira and onto. 4 out of the 5 of you are crooks. All that's left for me is to find out who's the innocent.

Mur, tell me, how is it possible that the real detective doesn't reveal if jack isn't the real detective? Jack confirmed me being inventor...

Murovanka
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:18 am

Harkback Union wrote:I had a reason, namely, you were on my suspect list. Potatoes, apple, jack are innocent to me. San is also looking innocent ish, that leaves me with you, Jon, Hakons, Mira and onto. 4 out of the 5 of you are crooks. All that's left for me is to find out who's the innocent.

Mur, tell me, how is it possible that the real detective doesn't reveal if jack isn't the real detective? Jack confirmed me being inventor...

Why am I on your suspect list? Because I didn't post much? San and Apple also waaaay too quickly just jumped on the bandwagon, and you acting confused but still not retracting the lynch vote on me ensures that you're able to go "oops" once I'm lynched and discovered nothing but a powerless vanilla.

You're smart, Hark, but your ploy has become pretty obvious now. I'm acting on proof, you're not. It's interesting how you have so much suspicion on other suspects but oh, there's an easy kill, the target voted for himself, so get him- risk is little. I stand by my words, even if they are my last- TOWN, WHACK (OR CHECK IF POSSIBLE) HARK, SAN LLERA and APPLE.

As for your last sentence, I'm a bit confused (haven't seen Jack confirming you being inventor) and perhaps the real detective isn't revealing himself because he would be the next one to die? And if JACK doesn't die this night, well, I suppose there's another scum.
Your moderate, peaceful Salafi-German-Turko nation, promoter of peace, justice and democracy
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:21 am

Murovanka wrote:
Harkback Union wrote:I had a reason, namely, you were on my suspect list. Potatoes, apple, jack are innocent to me. San is also looking innocent ish, that leaves me with you, Jon, Hakons, Mira and onto. 4 out of the 5 of you are crooks. All that's left for me is to find out who's the innocent.

Why am I on your suspect list? Because I didn't post much? San and Apple also waaaay too quickly just jumped on the bandwagon, and you acting confused but still not retracting the lynch vote on me ensures that you're able to go "oops" once I'm lynched and discovered nothing but a powerless vanilla.

You're smart, Hark, but your ploy has become pretty obvious now. I'm acting on proof, you're not. It's interesting how you have so much suspicion on other suspects but oh, there's an easy kill, the target voted for himself, so get him- risk is little. I stand by my words, even if they are my last- TOWN, WHACK (OR CHECK IF POSSIBLE) HARK, SAN LLERA and APPLE.

As for your last sentence, I'm a bit confused (haven't seen Jack confirming you being inventor) and perhaps the real detective isn't revealing himself because he would be the next one to die? And if JACK doesn't die this night, well, I suppose there's another scum.

Everyone who isn't guaranteed town is on my suspect list. As I said, I learned that half the town is innocent, and you are in the other half.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:24 am

Look Murov:

Jack Noir wrote:
Hakons wrote:
Lynching without evidence? Vote Hark for mayor?

Are you trying to look suspicious?

Once again, just because someone has a different opinion than you is no cause for lynching. Honestly, I can't trust a thing Hark says anymore and now you look mighty strange for blindly following him.

I'm more likely to hit Maf when I kill you then hit town.
Voting Hark for mayor because he's better at this than I am and he's the only person I know for a fact isn't scum because I scanned him. I'm not 'blindly following'. I'm making a decision based on what I know for sure.

AND IT WOULD MAKE NO SENSE FOR THE DETECTIVE NOT TO REVEAL. HIS SOLE JOB AS A TOWN IS TO REVEAL ONCE HE KNOWS WHO THE MAFIA IS, AND IF SOMEONE OTHER THEN YOU CLAIMS TO BE THE DETECTIVE, YOU KNOW THEY ARE MAFIA.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:28 am

##LYNCH MUROVANKA

Ehh... there is no other choice.

Murovanka
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:37 am

Harkback Union wrote:##LYNCH MUROVANKA

Why?

Your detective thing doesn't make sense, it might not be the best move for her to do so. She could just as well think it's better to push (as a normal townie) for the lynching while keeping her identity to herself so she can scan others before being killed.

Town, I repeat again before the mafia gets me. KILL HARK, number one. If Hark's scum, then we know Jack (claimed detective) is scum. Separately, go for San Llera and Apple; they conveniently bandwagoned me with no reason to do so- as I voted for myself it would be an easy kill for them. Remember that Apple also claimed doctor; if Apple is not killed this night, well, there you have a very likely scum.
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:39 am

I'm sticking with my vote to lynch Harkback. He himself claimed that is innocent, so I don't know why he wants to lynch Murovanka.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:40 am

Murovanka wrote:

Why?

Your detective thing doesn't make sense, it might not be the best move for her to do so. She could just as well think it's better to push (as a normal townie) for the lynching while keeping her identity to herself so she can scan others before being killed.

Town, I repeat again before the mafia gets me. KILL HARK, number one. If Hark's scum, then we know Jack (claimed detective) is scum. Separately, go for San Llera and Apple; they conveniently bandwagoned me with no reason to do so- as I voted for myself it would be an easy kill for them. Remember that Apple also claimed doctor; if Apple is not killed this night, well, there you have a very likely scum.

The mafia might not kill me because they know that you people will if they don't!

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:05 am

ApplePieistan wrote:

I'm sticking with my vote to lynch Harkback. He himself claimed that is innocent, so I don't know why he wants to lynch Murovanka.

Yes, when he voted to lynch himself with the prospect of not changing his vote. Now out of nowhere, he comes back and votes for me, I think he was just bluffing before to gain sympathy.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:09 am

Although I would still be much happier with lynching Hakons, if only there was more time.

Murovanka
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:54 am

Shouldn't 24 hours have ended 5-6 hours ago? I turned out to be lucky, in addition to being able to highlight our possible mafia prospects :)
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:57 am

Harkback Union wrote:
ApplePieistan wrote:I'm sticking with my vote to lynch Harkback. He himself claimed that is innocent, so I don't know why he wants to lynch Murovanka.

Yes, when he voted to lynch himself with the prospect of not changing his vote. Now out of nowhere, he comes back and votes for me, I think he was just bluffing before to gain sympathy.

I'm keeping my vote. You have little proof that Murovanka is guilty.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:01 am

ApplePieistan wrote:
Harkback Union wrote:Yes, when he voted to lynch himself with the prospect of not changing his vote. Now out of nowhere, he comes back and votes for me, I think he was just bluffing before to gain sympathy.

I'm keeping my vote. You have little proof that Murovanka is guilty.

But I have proof of mine, your, Jack's and potatoes innocence! Come on, we all roleclaimed. That leaves us with 6 suspects, out of which 4 are crooks. Murov is 66% chance mafia.

Jack Noir
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jack Noir » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:10 am

Apple, at this point you're being stupid. I don't even know for sure if you are doctor and you're making me think you're mafia again. Why would you vote to lynch Hark? HE IS THE F-ING INVENTOR. I SCANNED HIM. Damn it apple. Town will lose just because of your foolishness alone if you keep this up.
Jack B. Noir.
"The AllFather" "Mr. Impossible"
For Raideron
DEN and TBH
Got an issue with it? Come and stop us. The fendas are willing to have you.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:37 am

Jack Noir wrote:Apple, at this point you're being stupid. I don't even know for sure if you are doctor and you're making me think you're mafia again. Why would you vote to lynch Hark? HE IS THE F-ING INVENTOR. I SCANNED HIM. Damn it apple. Town will lose just because of your foolishness alone if you keep this up.

I can't trust anyone anymore! What I do know is that even if Harkback is right about everything, killing him would still be for the best to prevent the thief from stealing everything from him.

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:38 am

Sorry I am late about 20 minutes late. Cutting of voting now, beginning to tally votes.
Primary Author of The Forum Seven Guide to Location Threads
Reploid Productions wrote:It's rude to play with yourself in public.
Farnhamia wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Well, I assume Max Barry has money. So maybe he could buy a couple reporters.

He could but they don't keep for very long. A week, ten days if you keep them in the fridge, which is never convenient.
Reploid Productions wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

San Llera
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby San Llera » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:42 am

Murovanka wrote:

Why?

To be fair, I've been wanting to kill you for a while now. I didn't jump on a bandwagon.
There are many places, and one such place is Rushmore.
About San Llera
Check out my Name Generator!

Achievements
World Bowl XXVI 4th Place
Runner Cup 6 3rd Place
Di Bradini Cup 35 4th Place
Qualified for World Cup 74-75
World Bowl XXIX Finalists
Di Bradini Cup 38 Finalists
Nothing else.........yet

Rankings
Ranked 24th in Soccer