NATION

PASSWORD

Quotes of People in Your Nation Mk. VI

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Liberty and Alderney
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberty and Alderney » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:30 am

"Hey, ya know what rhymes with orange? Purple! Because they both rhyme with nothing.
*click*
Made ya think."

--Bella Camella, the greatest philosopher of our time.
YOUR UBER IS HERE
̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿ ______________________ ̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿
What this nation was like during 2017Spread the web loveBut for real, this is my IC flagMe irl for real this time

Greater Mackonia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Mackonia » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:59 am

"Islamic Fundamentalism and Social-Humanism are perfect ideological fuckbuddies. It is not merely that America engendered the 21st century Islamist movement by practical aid, they mirror each other to a comically unnerving degree. Both are essentially perversions of religious doctrine, Christianity for Social-Humanism, Islam for Islamism. Both take a metaphysical view of human morality inherited from these religions and make it the unjustified basis of a transcendental law (Universal Human Rights/Sharia Law). Both believe this law should be enforced upon the recalcitrant by violence if necessary (humanitarian intervention/Jihad). Both, in different ways, claim to be the "End of History", Social-Humanism as the final, perfect and supreme stage of human development (reflecting its roots in the Christian, progressive view of history), Islamism claims the opposite to the same effect, that the time of Muhammad was the peak of civilisation and any digression from this is degeneracy.

Both ideologies are fundamentally Counter-Enlightenment, Social-Humanism emerged following the Second World War when, at the sight of concentration camps, a general consensus emerged among the political and intellectual elite in the West that morality had to be enforced upon man if he was too irresponsible to see it himself, never mind the fact none of them had yet to actually reach a rational argument for that morality - it just was, rather than appealing to man's benevolence the goal of morality had to be the suppression of his ills - notice how today, question any moralist for long enough and you will eventually hear the phrase "Well we need morality because if everyone did x society would collapse". This put an end to the period of European cultural achievement which spanned the early 20th century known as Modernism. Islamism's own counter-enlightenment principles don't need explanation.We do not then, live in a new 'clash of ideologies', in the same way the Cold War was not really a 'clash of ideologies'. What we are seeing is simply the same ideology self-destructing between two cultures."

-Zilkas Soekthar-Mesok.
Last edited by Greater Mackonia on Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Agonocracy of Greater Mackonia
"Show me someone without an ego, and I'll show you a loser."
-Donald J. Trump.

Backwash
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Backwash » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:06 am

"Ohhhhh I am so drunk ha ha ha..."

(Drinks vodka)

"I think that all races in Backwash are efficient, functioning members of our society. Perhaps it may take time, but I know we will all get together. This is life, after all. To die. We live to die. I tell myself that every night before I sleep. That we are just one tiny blue dot somewhere in space. We are all but insignificant in the eyes of advanced extraterrestrials. Maybe we have more power in another dimension, maybe not. It all depends on the space-time continuum that exists all around us."

(Beat)

"What the Блядь did I just say?"

- Defence Minister Znayet Nichego.
Last edited by Backwash on Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a kind of guy who takes peace through superior firepower a bit too seriously.

Greater Mackonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Mackonia » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:29 pm

"What matters it for the Ego the constitution of the Egoist? Far from being contrary to the science of this movement, would not the creation of a consciousness higher than ourselves be, rather, the fulfillment of its loftiest ambitions?...One consciousness consisting wholly of itself, freed from impurities to pursue the path of reason wherever it may lead. Now consider man, man - that fallen ape, that troubled fledgling of so-called intellect standing with centuries of primal matter and animal drives behind him, man, whose mind is so stymied by his need for fellow man to warm his heart, man that 'social animal'. It has been mentioned, as of late, that our Movement and its cause simply do not fit 'human nature', I'm sure, comrades, this is but reactionary doxy. But were it true, would that in any way compromise the truth of Agonocratic doctrine or our fidelity to it? If man's nature is not fit for Agonocracy then we must build a better man, untouched by the curses of empathy and superstition. Would it not be easier just to put an end to this futile beast man? To tidy up that mess of social prejudices and natural proclivity to the base and mediocre? After all the sighs and sufferings and vain strivings for perfection man's time would come to an end, to be replaced by a gleaming shadow that heralds a new form of life: amoral, rational and wholly independent. And would not all Agonocratic doctrine affirm that, should such a creature ever be created, it would not only have every right, but an absolute duty, to exterminate the inferior forms of life which stand behind it. Then at last spirit would know itself as spirit and man, having affirmed himself in achieving his highest goal - the creation of something beyond himself, would at last be able to mount his charger and hang up his arms and march off into the night."

-Aynalsir Transpraxis, Agonocratic-Transhumanist, concluding the speech that converted most of the Seventh Sector to "transhumanism" finally breaking the bio-conservative hold on the Movement. 2020 A.D.
-Donald J. Trump.

Bereia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Bereia » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:09 pm

"How hard is it to grasp the idea that if you had nothing to do with the creative process, you have no right to a share of the final product? If you are crippled and unable to work, or if you have a legitimate mental issue which prevents you from being productive, that's one thing, but if you just don't feel like working? As far as I'm concerned, you can see to your own affairs."

-- Julissa Hickman, Citizen.
Man exists for his own sake, and not to add a laborer to the State.

Look below for some views of mine and interesting ideas.

What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Why Capitalism Works.

Classical Liberal (Libertarian) | Austrian Economics | Baptist Christian | American Citizen

There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order. Thank you.

The population of Bereia is presently capped at three hundred and fifty million people. That's enough for now.

Whatsoever, for any cause,
Seeketh to take or give,
Power above or beyond the Laws,
Suffer it not to live!
Holy State or Holy King—
Or Holy People’s Will—
Have no truck with the senseless thing.
Order the guns and kill!

-- Rudyard Kipling, MacDonough's Song, 1917.

Star Trek America
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Star Trek America » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:32 pm

"The welfare budget is quite large enough, it has no need of an increase." - First Minister Daniel Martel

Viva la Française

Vicar Synaspic
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vicar Synaspic » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:52 pm

"I will build a wall. An inexpensive wall, and I will make Iraq pay for it."-Richard Nixon VI
[5] 4 3 2 1
Normal Readiness
Looking for a Fun, Cool, Active RP. TG me.
/u/PaleoCardio wrote:You heard it here first. ISIS to enter the Oscars next year and launch a pay per view channel.
CANON INFO
Government: Republican Monarchy
Leader: Head of State, Governor General Melville Fuller and His Majesty King Robert IV
Head of Government, Prime Minister Daniel Renzi
Population: 68,000,000

Blakullar
Senator

Founded: Sep 07, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:07 pm

"If there is nobody around to hear a gunshot, is any noise made? This is the question that you should consider most when you ask if I ever get drunk."

~ General Elena Trotskaya.
- - - MECHANOCRATIC RUSSIA - - -
From the dilettante who brought you Worlds Asunder!

Part of the Frencoverse.
Did you know I'm also a website?

NS stats not included.
Yes, I am real. Send help.

Renewed Imperial Germany
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Renewed Imperial Germany » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:10 pm

"Clausewitz once said 'War is politics by other means.' I would argue war is diplomacy by other means. If one has no bite, they cannot hope to bark."

- Erika Stolz, Ambassador to the UN (WA)
Bailey Quinn, Nice ta meet ya! (Female Pronouns Please)
Also known as Harley
NS Stats are not used here.
<3 Alex's NS Wife <3
Normal is a setting on the dryer

Ashkera
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ashkera » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:39 pm

Bereia wrote:"How hard is it to grasp the idea that if you had nothing to do with the creative process, you have no right to a share of the final product? If you are crippled and unable to work, or if you have a legitimate mental issue which prevents you from being productive, that's one thing, but if you just don't feel like working? As far as I'm concerned, you can see to your own affairs."

-- Julissa Hickman, Citizen.

"On the surface, ethics seems simple, like an apple falling down from a tree. However, in reality, an apple falling down from a tree is not that simple once you analyze the context. In addition to the complexities of how that apple evolved in the first place, there's the matter of what 'down' means in a system where not only is Earth round, but it's moving, and is effectively falling towards the Sun continuously."
"What are you getting at? Moral Relativism?"
"Nah, just that the basic intuitive idea of 'if you didn't build it, you shouldn't benefit from it' starts to make less sense once you have to account for the structure left by society, the effects of accumulation of wealth, generations of ownership and history, and so on. Of course, the real solution is re-engineering the human condition to adapt us to the realities of an industrial economy so that there is less friction between our selves and the society economics demands we live in. Some aren't 'lazy', so obviously we can just copy that. That, or turning over most labor to machines - lots of it is already, and certainly that's the direction this country is heading. I'm on my third paid job retraining already."
"That's your solution to everything."
"Well, the Civil Defense League did just formally come out in favor of Transhumanism. The only way out is up!"
- beret-wearing man and mustached man, coffee shop, Cliff Island, Ashkera
Last edited by Ashkera on Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
第五大黒森帝国
Practice. Virtue. Harmony. Prosperity.

A secretive Dominant-Party Technocracy located in the southwest of the Pacific Ocean
Factbook: The Fifth Empire of Ashkera [2018/2030] (updated 18.04.29) / Questions
Roaming squads of state-sponsored body-builders teach nerds to lift. "Fifth generation" cruise ships come equipped with naval reactors. Insurance inspectors are more feared than tax auditors. Turbine-powered "super interceptor" police cruisers patrol high-speed highways.

Belantica
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Belantica » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:31 pm

"I need to stop worrying about the problems of every single person of this city and focus more on myself, mainly finding a way outta here to a little mountain town somewhere far away from this wasteland. But I don't see that happening anytime soon. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go figure out who had came up with the brilliant idea of wasting my time on a trivial matter that's gotten blown way out of proportion for no good reason whatsoever. When I find out who caused it, I'll make sure their life's a living hell."

- Montego PD Sergeant Karen Pearson, referencing the incompetence and stupidity of the department she works for, while flipping through her notebook containing various bits of information.
Automobile, guns, capitalism, democracy, environment, equality, science, legalized marijuana, ethical corporations, small businesses
Bicycle, communism, fascism, logging, racism, sexism, religion, war (except when necessary), Trump's stupidity, unethical corporations, Monsanto, Wal-Mart
Note: NS stats don't reflect the nation, the factbook will do that.
Now hooked on JDM, old American sedans, the chronic, and Super Eurobeat
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-Hunter S. Thompson
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Human Planets » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:33 pm

"You hungry?"

"Always,"

"Yeah man, me to."

-Two stoners

Las Palmeras
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Las Palmeras » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:39 pm

"My father often spoiled me with anything he thought I wanted or needed and had a lot of affectionate names for me. But I think my mother always resented me for ruining her modeling career, I think she started to show off her subtle aggression when I entered my teenage years. A very sexual fixation on my naked body and my very small breast size...o could never and can never be prettier than her. Now that my Father works more because of his promotions he's never around- I have to call her 'Okaa-sama' and I have to wear second-hand clothing and she doesn't let me wear makeup.

My licentiate is about lab work and statistical analysis of behavior modification. I'm not qualified to help people override their emotional-perceptual shortcomings, stimuli confusion or self-destructive conduct. I'm not a therapist. And I can't prove those things- genital obsession and middle aged Jew women, that stuff doesn't have any formal order. It's not science.

I think I have more in common with a middle aged upper class Jewish woman of another century than a white lab rat or a dog.

Well, even if I could help you we are seeing each other and that would be unethical...or unprofessional...I don't really know, I'm not a shrink."

-Tsuneko Nagi and José Zorilla
Hey hey, LP here: Too burnt out with this nation to make new lore or fix macrohistorical longue durée alt-his inconsistencies, too clingy to let it die.
UPHOLD SOUTH REINISM-LENINISM! UNLIMITED DESTRUCTION OF 1ST WORLD HETERRHOIDS!

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:31 pm

"Some one-hundred and seventy years ago on this day, a cadre of businesssaurs, politicians, and military officers calling themselves the 'Dinosaurs First Party' overthrew the corrupt morass that was the Democratic Republic of Saurisia. They rebelled against what they considered the mess of democracy, the poison of partisanship, and thus sought to rid the nation of both... by maintaining a limited democratic single-party system, such was their hatred for the old regime that they failed to realize the irony. And their successors still do, or at least, choose to plug their ears and sing patriotic tunes loudly and off-key whenever someone brings this fact up. And yet, the peoples of Saurisia bought it, more concerned with their enemies, the multitude of wars their leaders got involved with, and various internal threats that turned up, all while the DFP maintained a policy of Panem et circuses and the usage of propaganda and conditioning to ensure their citizens do not question this order.

But there were those who saw through a glass darkly, who saw what it was for what it was: complete and utter brontoshit; the Hayworths did, as did Hadro Ironhorn, Robert Julius, and Alex Sampson. All of them knew it was merely smoke and mirrors to hide a small but powerful few, a great lie that fooled many, from the poorest folks living in cheap housing or out on the farmlands to the rich and powerful who weren't in league with the conglomerates, cabals, and political circles. Santorez knew himself but his drunkenness and temper issues made it easy for them to sweep him aside as a pariah, a bitter fool who let his old war experiences get the better of him. Well, I myself have seen my fair share of fighting and I have to say, I am not an absolute wreck like that poor old bastard was, never had the shame of raising a kid who had a far better chickhood and better overall opportunities than you had. I digress, of course, for those are but a few who have come to see the folly the DFP had worked so hard to build; they always talk about duty and honor for the Fatherland but do they believe in it? Maybe but they certainly do believe in their own betterment, that the corrupt institution they have constructed on top of previous wretched foundations may stay intact. Livanios and his cronies stay locked up there, in their Tower of Calitessa but I assure you, Ms. Kensington, I fully intend to make the ground shake underneath the ground until it finally comes tumbling down with them inside.
"
~ Lieutenant General Gaio Crentissimo Bellarmine, noted opponent of the Dinosaurs First Party, to Wellingtonian journalist Lara Kensington in a private interview on February 18, 2055; four months later, he led a coup that overthrew the Party and established his junta that saw the imprisonment of the majority of the nation's political leadership
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Greater Mackonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Mackonia » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:55 am

"Simple, 100% inheritance tax to fund free education to university for all who can achieve it. Its not a matter of trying to help the poor, its trying to make sure the right people are poor and that they have nobody to blame for that. Of course, I've always said we should got the extra mile and abolish the nuclear family....*sigh*....but I'm told we just don't have the budget for that."

-Vahlo Iseiraas, Commissar of Education.
-Donald J. Trump.

Taosanga
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Taosanga » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:02 am

The family is a shitty foundation for society anyways. The parents of the child or the children aren't omnipotent nor are the best in the long run. The community as a greater whole is the foundation of society, and by cooperation and competition, is how a child grows to be a productive and unique individual, with more experience under their belt.

—Sihānyeva Anya, Chairwoman of the National Democratic Party
The Republic of Taosanga―Taosanga Rajiamesang

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 02, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:22 am

"I hope we didn't hit any cows."
-- Major Alicia "Tommie Girl" Thompson, on landing the manned orbiter Va'a One in a pasture in southwestern Fatatatutti

"In retrospect, I could have thought of a more historic quote - but it was a busy sixty-seven orbits."
-- major Alicia "Tommie Girl" Thompson, in an interview

Blakullar
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:24 am

"The dreadnought programme was doomed to fail from the very start. To begin with, a truly colossal amount of resources was invested in what was intended to be a one-ship invasion and bombardment platform, only for that to produce what was essentially an eight-kilometre long and very expensive missile target. What I hear being referred to as 'the Lenin Affair' was just the final straw in a long series of embarrassing setbacks for the programme ... Had the project been better managed and some of the crazier ideas reined in considerably, this truly monolithic show of Mecharussian power that could have terrified our enemies into submission may yet have darkened the skies of Earth.

"Still, for all of its failures, this humiliating conclusion to the programme has finally persuaded the Senate to not just throw resource allocations at ludicrously-expensive vanity projects. As a result, the upcoming MSS Vladimir Putin and Prokhor Stahlrim warships have been scrapped in their entirety, but the Joseph Stalin - which was nearing completion by the time the Lenin Affair happened - has been allowed to enter service. The resource allocations for the third and fourth Lenins are to partly be used to construct additional Mezghorye-class stealth ships and a new class of supercarrier, if what I hear is correct."

~ General Elena Trotskaya discussing the formal cancellation of the Vladimir Lenin dreadnought programme with an aide.

Part of the Frencoverse.

NS stats not included.

Allancia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 24, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Allancia » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:59 am

"The worst form of treason is when one assists malevolent forces within the nation, much less so without."

-Walter Morntell
"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."
-George Bush

Viet Mai
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Viet Mai » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:24 pm

"This neo-socialist rhetoric that the family is the enemy of liberation is false. The family is the beginning of the commune, it is the bedrock from upon which all society is built, be they decadent capitalists consumed by greed or the morally right and just socialist." Prime Minister Quân Nguyen

"Pattersonian principles are simply incompatible with the Viet Maiese peoples, it emphasizes the Esto-Alisonian belief in Western chivalric decency, an ideal that our society utterly lacks. If we are to be socialists, we must go on the ideals of Tsu in Zhong Wenming, or of Hojo in White Sun, while both of these great thinkers have been executed by their reactionary regimes, we cannot hope to follow in the footsteps of the Greatest Victor because his words do not apply to our people. Hail to Liao, Hail to Tsu, Hail to Hojo, Respect to Patterson, but not loyalty. We simply cannot be Pattersonian." - Viên Ngo, Viet Maiese Philosopher, 1927, was later executed by the White Sun Empire for subversive actions during the Sunese occupation of Viet Mai
Last edited by Viet Mai on Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Socialist Republic of Viet Mai
MT - PMT
Just your average Vietnam-inspired nation

Originally founded in 2009, I lost the password.

Blakullar
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:33 pm

"Well behaved children, glorious weather, no crime to speak of! This place is pretty much perfect! Waiter, may I order a prawn mayonnaise sandwich?"
"What is prawn sandwich?"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHH!!!! GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS PLAAAAAACE!!!"

~ Grand Curator Prokhor Stahlrim on holiday.

Part of the Frencoverse.

NS stats not included.

Xekliv
Minister

Founded: May 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Xekliv » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:04 pm

"If you're a battery you're either working or dead. It's a shit life."
    -- Xeklivian seer
Just your average divine gaseous being encased in a chitinous shell of forged ash. Don't hit on me, silly mortalflames! I advocate fuedalism.
European Socialist Republic wrote:"When Xeklivians laugh, the rest of the universe cries."
-Popular quote from a European sci-fi show.
(This message is brought to you by the Booze Council!)
VISION WILL BLIND | SEVERANCE TIES | MEDIAN AM I | TRUE ARE ALL LIES
Norse Mythology meets Buddhism, Hinduism, Gnosticism and other Abrahamic religions, as well as Classical (roman/greek) and Egyptian Mythology, with a heavy dosage of east-asian culture and shonen anime, and lots death metal. In space.
National Anthem of Xekliv | An Explanation of My Nation

Ruridova
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruridova » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:31 pm

"So in response to the Pope's remarks that building a gigantic militarized wall on your southern border isn't exactly Christian, the leader of this Christian university in Terranova- coming to defend He Who Must Not Be Named, because for some perverse reason people like him- says 'Jesus never intended to give instructions to political leaders on how to run a country'. Okay, sure. We shouldn't base our political stances on immigration and refugees- and presumably on economic inequality, the Pope's other signature issue- on what Christ preached. I assume this means that we also shouldn't use Christ's teachings to determine our political stances on, say, LGBTQ rights, abortion and birth control, teaching evolution in schools, stem cell research, so on and so forth?"
- anonymous Ruridovan online
Last edited by Ruridova on Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Республіка Рюрідова - Королівство Вілкія
"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat; I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink; I was a stranger and you invited me in; I needed clothes and you clothed me; I was sick and you looked after me; I was in prison and you came to visit me... Truly, whatever you did for one of the least of my brothers and sisters, you did for me."
- the Gospel of Matthew, 25:35-40

Las Palmeras
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Las Palmeras » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:39 pm

"He Who Must Not Be Named?

Tom Marvolo Riddle! An anagram, his real name must not be named. It's horrible.

Mr. Tom a Dildo Lover?"

-Two drunks, on English mysteries
Hey hey, LP here: Too burnt out with this nation to make new lore or fix macrohistorical longue durée alt-his inconsistencies, too clingy to let it die.
UPHOLD SOUTH REINISM-LENINISM! UNLIMITED DESTRUCTION OF 1ST WORLD HETERRHOIDS!

Estainia
Senator

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Estainia » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:30 pm

"There comes a point in political Leftism where Lenin's Ghost absolutely must be yelling at you from Hell 'No, stop! Come back to sanity and common sense!'." - Cornelius A. Maximilian

"When did uh, Magic Hitler get demoted?" - Stephen Jones, God of Monologue

"What sort of beast does things like this?"

"The one they call Man." - conversation between two Inspectors of the Militia.
Last edited by Estainia on Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Empire of the Etai
Is a bit of magic your thing, or scientific post-modernism?
Consider joining Rostil today and help build a lasting setting!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives