NATION

PASSWORD

Quotes of People in Your Nation Mk. VI

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ciscaucasus
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ciscaucasus » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:45 am

"Observe, Vladimir. When you put silencer on grenade, enemy will not hear boom."
-Ryad. Tamaz, super-gluing a sound suppressor to a grenade, 2050.
Formerly Epsilon Aquarii
Picked up a TG ban for being an idiot, so you know.

The Spacefaring Ancap
Civilian

Founded: Jun 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Spacefaring Ancap » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:49 am

"No Bob you cannot buy space it's like buying the ocean A dumb and stupid idea. Infact your stupidity makes me want to kill myself which means you threatened me so you just broke our NAP Bob. This is why we don't do stupid things Bob." John killing an idiot named Bob.
I do not use NS stats.Asking me what's in direct violation to the NAP.
"Those who give up liberty in the name of security deserve neither"-Benjamin Franklin
What am I but an Ancap in Space

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 02, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:38 am

The Spacefaring Ancap wrote:"No Bob you cannot buy space it's like buying the ocean A dumb and stupid idea." John killing an idiot named Bob.

"Ocean for sale: Atlantic, Pacific, Indian. Reasonable prices."
-- sign on a pushcart

The Atlantean Islands
Envoy

Founded: Apr 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Atlantean Islands » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:45 pm

"China has no intent of suppressing the North Korean people. The North Korean government does, but as a measure to keep people in line."
-Princess Minerva, on North Korean defectors in China
Uses certain NS stats.

Atlantis is an MT nation that is the third richest country in the world, behind only China and the United States. It is closer to the USA, UK, Italy and Spain (in that order, though Italy and Spain is probably tied) culturally than it is Greece. It is also a naval power.

And no, Atlantis is not underwater: It has a land area around the size of France.

Pros: Classical liberalism, democracy, the West, Brexit, Viktor Orban, free education, strong military
Cons: Authoritarianism, fascism, communism, multiculturalism, Islamism

The Spacefaring Ancap
Civilian

Founded: Jun 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Spacefaring Ancap » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:47 pm

"Every man has a price for a bullet between their eyes." -Line in a Nursery Rhyme Mercenaries tell no lies.
I do not use NS stats.Asking me what's in direct violation to the NAP.
"Those who give up liberty in the name of security deserve neither"-Benjamin Franklin
What am I but an Ancap in Space

Romandeos
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 13, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Romandeos » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:05 am

"Mr. Ambassador, when your people were living in huts and fucking their sisters for ignorance, mine were an ancient tribe with a rich history dating back to before written language, so kindly tell me again how we must abide by your...resolutions."

"We are the United Nations!"

"You are a collection of career politicians who have no legitimate use or value to society who have created for yourselves a system to give you power over people more of worth than you have any hope of being in the course of your miserable existence."

~ Alfhard Kerekes, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, in discussions with a U.N. emissary.
If you RP with me, you are choosing to acknowledge The Shift by default. No negotiations.

Southeastasia wrote:Romandeos is like an enormous dog: happy and friendly, but when angered, ruthlessly sadistic.

Yo’ur spalling ability and use of gamrmer is artcioous.

Facts and Figures of Life

The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.

The careful application of terror is also a form of communication.

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the world.

Things are more like they are today than they ever were before.

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.

Friends may come and go but enemies accumulate.

I have seen the truth and it makes no sense.

If you think there is good in everybody, you haven’t met everybody.

RIP Tanaara: 1/17/10.

Gorgashia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gorgashia » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:10 pm

"I didn't know that United Nations refugee camps were political power-plays exploiting the surge of Syrian refugees pouring out from their civil war. I thought fear-mongering Nationalists were doing that."

- Jacques Robespierre, Historian.
Syndicalist Celts. Bluntly put.

"Dude...nice firearms rights and everything...but your society is seriously messed up. :P" - Orellana.

Just your typical Canadian on the internet. TG if me you want to have a chat/debate/whatever.

"<Emerita> When Entropy goes "naw bro, unlivable"
<Emerita> Shit is indeed, unlivable.
"

"<Daemyrs> NSG is the warp
<Daemyrs> Nothing makes sense there
(Also attributed to Ulthrannia)
"

From Magic to Post-Modernism, we have it all; consider signing up for New Rostil today and help build a lasting setting!

Peta Kozarska Brigada
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Peta Kozarska Brigada » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:00 pm

"Who are they?"

"They ramble about uninteresting happenings in an uninteresting heptapeiron. That should be enough."
-anon. Srbican and Philip Pines
SINKRETIČKI KOMBINAT - SYNCRETIC COMBINE
a bunch of shitty nations in a shitty organization

RIP YUGOSLAV MEMES - Add a total of six thousand posts.

The Atlantean Islands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Atlantean Islands » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:20 pm

"House Ultraia was a cadet branch of House Salento, which lasted from 1434 until 1672, in which Queen Franseska, last queen of the Salento dynasty, died childless. Eventually, a succession crisis arose, and the nation descended to civil war, which lasted from 1673 until 1683, among cadet branches of House Salento. House Ultraia, with support from Great Britain, won the war, defeating House Mensya and House Kroton, the former backed by France."
-Exhibit at the Atlantean Museum of Royalty.
Uses certain NS stats.

Atlantis is an MT nation that is the third richest country in the world, behind only China and the United States. It is closer to the USA, UK, Italy and Spain (in that order, though Italy and Spain is probably tied) culturally than it is Greece. It is also a naval power.

And no, Atlantis is not underwater: It has a land area around the size of France.

Pros: Classical liberalism, democracy, the West, Brexit, Viktor Orban, free education, strong military

Imperivm Terrae
Attaché

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperivm Terrae » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:33 pm

"Fucking technological innovation right here... strap a pistol to a cleaner bot and call it a security drone... fucking brilliant."

- Sir Allan Oswald, about a university student's science project on a security drone, c. 2114
| ♔ | KAISERREICH ERDE | ♔ | CASERRIC of EARTH | ♔ | CHIKYŪ TEIKOKU | ♔ |
Terra Britania set in the year 2520 AD. OVERHAULING, please wait. NS Stats not used.
Wordbook - Overview - Other Pages
Earth News Network: Unknown virus first found in Discordia trading station takes its first life, 6 other sick stay in locked rooms; Healthministry now working tenfoldly to stop it | Zvezda Metals OBG wins deed for all rights for berghwork in Jibril IVa for £655 milliard after Caserly Heere kills last gryreling stemms in world | Oddly shaped rocks found in old tunnel deep underneath Rome
Stellaris + Anglo-Saxons = this shit | Xenos: why do I hear boss music | コロナが俺には関係ない | All hail the Drewpocalypse | Flag Waifu: Exusiai, from Arknights | weeb degen and proud

Las Palmeras
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Las Palmeras » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:57 am

"They were most displeased with Wiligut and most information they could find about Nazi occult studies. The British SIS' involvement with Crowley also opened the Special Police Bureau's eyes to the 'futility' of ritual magic and emphasized rituals only produced altered mind-states; choosing 'Technical Occultism', parapsychology R&D, over hocus-pocus. But the after the War the project was slashed and it was the SPB's successor, the Ministry of State Security, who revived the hope of making psychic spies as early as 1964."
-Some poster on a HyperNet forum dedicated to conspiracies

"Don't be an idiot. The MSS opened up a ton of fake files to divert attention to REAL covert ops in WW2 funded by heroin from Chinese warlords with OSS/CIA blessings."
-A reply
Hey hey, LP here: Too burnt out with this nation to make new lore or fix macrohistorical longue durée alt-his inconsistencies, too clingy to let it die.
UPHOLD SOUTH REINISM-LENINISM! UNLIMITED DESTRUCTION OF 1ST WORLD HETERRHOIDS!

Crysuko
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Crysuko » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:24 am

"It's a prank! It's a prank! It's a- *bang*
"Jesus! Why'd you shoot him!"
"He should have thought of that before attacking me"
"He used silly string!"
"And? Attack the militia, you get a bullet in your skull. I don't care if it's a prank or an invasion, now get the hell out of my sight or you're for the high jump as well!"

-Crysukon militiaman shows no mercy to pranksters.
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

Official thread euthanologist
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Blakullar
Senator

Founded: Sep 07, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:06 pm

"Why again did Yulia use her electrokinesis to melt one of the soldiers into a literal puddle?"
"I believe it was because he referred to her as - and excuse my language, Your Excellency - 'the Bitch of Eridanus'."
"Ah."

~ Grand Curatrix Elena Trotskaya converses with an aide.
- - - MECHANOCRATIC RUSSIA - - -
From the dilettante who brought you Worlds Asunder!

Part of the Frencoverse.
Did you know I'm also a website?

NS stats not included.
Yes, I am real. Send help.

The Atlantean Islands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Atlantean Islands » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:55 pm

"To say China and Russia instigated the populist wave in order to wrestle world dominance out of America's grasp is as preposterous as saying that the later Axis powers started the Spanish Civil War in order to spread ultra-right wing authoritarianism. Rather, in both cases, the accused nations saw opportunity in what arose, and acted upon them to further their goals."
-Dr. Alek Solain, EdD, Professor at the University of Augustus
Last edited by The Atlantean Islands on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uses certain NS stats.

Lanoraie
Envoy

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lanoraie » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:48 pm

"Stop bitching, start killing!" - 16 year old Corydon Stultus at Granedite Arcade, SW Kintore

"I'd kill them if your fat ass would get out of the way!" - 16 year old Noxium Fatuus at Granedite Arcade, SW Kintore

"Prince Titus seemed to be quite in a shock--much more than I--when he awoke to Prince Umbra spooning him in those satin sheets." - Royal Retainer Andante Cervecio of Prince Titus Of Sakurazuka Island, Moorwind Citadel

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE F*CK UMBRA?! WHAT THE F*CK, WHAT THE F*CK?!" - Prince Titus Of Sakurazuka Island, Moorwind Citadel

Bereia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Bereia » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:14 pm

"Nobility. One of the most ironically named social classes in the history of ever, since most of them are lower than the dog shit I stepped in an hour ago."

-- Julissa Hickman, Citizen, on the "nobles" of some countries on Rostil.
Man exists for his own sake, and not to add a laborer to the State.

Look below for some views of mine and interesting ideas.

What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Why Capitalism Works.

Classical Liberal (Libertarian) | Austrian Economics | Baptist Christian | American Citizen

There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order. Thank you.

The population of Bereia is presently capped at three hundred and fifty million people. That's enough for now.

Whatsoever, for any cause,
Seeketh to take or give,
Power above or beyond the Laws,
Suffer it not to live!
Holy State or Holy King—
Or Holy People’s Will—
Have no truck with the senseless thing.
Order the guns and kill!

-- Rudyard Kipling, MacDonough's Song, 1917.

Estainia
Senator

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Estainia » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:26 pm

Bereia wrote:"Nobility. One of the most ironically named social classes in the history of ever, since most of them are lower than the dog shit I stepped in an hour ago."

"There is sad truth to this with possible exceptions given here and there on a highly individual basis." - Tsar Alexander Yordanov

"I however, well, spot on." - Cornelius Andius, Duke of Amberfield etc etc.
The Empire of the Etai
Is a bit of magic your thing, or scientific post-modernism?
Consider joining Rostil today and help build a lasting setting!

Texanian union
Political Columnist

Founded: May 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Local Sayings

Postby Texanian union » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:27 pm

"When You call a Texanian a Liar he will shoot you without ceremony, when you say something ugly about his family he will drag you behind his horse until your flesh is stripped from your bones. " - Texanian Sherriff describing why three men were dragged to death in the citys streets

Belkaland
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 26, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby Belkaland » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:13 pm

Bereia wrote:"Nobility. One of the most ironically named social classes in the history of ever, since most of them are lower than the dog shit I stepped in an hour ago."

"I wonder how many hit-lists this lady is on..." -Großkaiserin Katharina von Bora
The Grand Empire of Belkaland
Ruler: Großkaiserin Katharina von Bora

Bereia
Diplomat

Anarchy

Postby Bereia » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:06 pm

Belkaland wrote:"I wonder how many hit-lists this lady is on..." -Großkaiserin Katharina von Bora

"Half-dozen or so that I know of personally, mostly lesser nobles petty enough to care. That's if you just mean aristocrats, of course."

-- Julissa Hickman, Citizen.

Why Capitalism Works.

Classical Liberal (Libertarian) | Austrian Economics | Baptist Christian | American Citizen

There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order. Thank you.

The population of Bereia is presently capped at three hundred and fifty million people. That's enough for now.

Seeketh to take or give,
Suffer it not to live!
Holy State or Holy King—
Or Holy People’s Will—
Order the guns and kill!

Lanoraie
Envoy

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lanoraie » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:54 pm

"To my beloved, wayward and in a distant plane: There is no price to be placed on the time I spent with you. I could peddle all of my belongings at the most high class marketplace and the price would never reach the heights of your existence that I am so grateful to have been part of. I fear that I cannot repay you for all you have given, but perhaps being indebted to my love is the biggest honor a man such as myself may receive. For that, I thank you with every piece of my soul. And now, I must apologize for what has happened by the time this letter shall be unto you. Time, ever falling and moving forward, has come to the rope's end for me. As I lay here, know I have not died with regrets, but with a deep sense of gratitude for what I've been given. I know not what lays beyond the grave, but I do know there's nothing more I want than for you to live a fulfilling life before it. To my dearest, most beloved friend, Auriel Leiya Cassiopeia, I love you. A humble man in the end, Haddes Ignatius Florentia, the luckiest man in the galaxy." - A letter from one Haddes, of the noble family Florentia, to his best friend Prince Auriel of Aoi, found in Akala Forest, Aoi Valley, circa 157

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 02, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:51 pm

"We don't negotiate with terrorists. We send Raiding Force; they throw in about an hundred stun grenades, they zip-tie everybody, they trank anybody who resists and they sort 'em out on the aircraft on the way home."
-- Foreign Minister Carmen "Shimmy" Dijkstra

Star Trek America
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Star Trek America » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:17 pm

People died, less-lethal grenades like stunners and flashbangs aren't non-lethal, they're less-lethal, a hundred? You're looking at some corpses. Not that that's a problem assuming you got the right ones...

"We put the army on alert and sent everyone home who strayed into the airspace or trekked over the border." - Jacques Sinclair, Royal Historian, on the Roman Civil War and Amerii involvement.

Viva la Française

Kombucha Mushroom Peoples Republic
Civilian

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kombucha Mushroom Peoples Republic » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:15 pm

"Good evening, I'm Eric Alost. NATO forces bomb Serbia and Kosovo. An unidentified man is being held for questioning by the FBI for suspected links to last month's biological virus deaths. In local news,a dog named Hero takes the grand prize at the annual...I wish I could tell you more pertinent news,but we're in a rating system here, and the key factor is "sensationalism". They've got you running in circles, 9 to 5,and 5 to 9... you're mine! I tell you what they want you to know, and you consider it the truth. Nobody is opening their eyes! Our global economy is depleting the world of our lives and natural resources! AND ARE YOU HAPPY?! COME ON! I WORK FOR THE SYSTEM!"

-Eric Alost, Rock 6 News, ca. 1999

Bereia
Diplomat

Anarchy

Postby Bereia » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:57 pm

"It is a weak mind that fears ideas."

-- Julissa Hickman, Citizen.

Why Capitalism Works.

Seeketh to take or give,
Suffer it not to live!
Holy State or Holy King—
Or Holy People’s Will—
Order the guns and kill!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives