NATION

PASSWORD

The Ultimate Church of Ozzy Osbourne

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cajunramfan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cajunramfan » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:08 pm

Shinkadomayaka wrote:
Cajunramfan wrote:
Shinkadomayaka wrote:
Junkyland wrote:
Cajunramfan wrote:We baptize you in the name of Ozzy, Sharon, and the poor bat who's head was bit off and bit ozzy in the process.

:rofl: (Stupid bat. How dare he bite Ozzy!)

Yes, I say we sacrifice him like we are Betapeg! THAT will teach him a lesson!

Im glad I could make ya'll laugh. :)

Betapeg won't be laughing at us anytime soon... :twisted: Anyone read his sacrifice?

OOOh lets do sacrifices like the ancient Mayans did. its rather gruessome.
<3 Lindsay <3

Shinkadomayaka
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Shinkadomayaka » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:11 pm

Cajunramfan wrote:
Shinkadomayaka wrote:
Cajunramfan wrote:
Shinkadomayaka wrote:
Junkyland wrote:
Cajunramfan wrote:We baptize you in the name of Ozzy, Sharon, and the poor bat who's head was bit off and bit ozzy in the process.

Betapeg won't be laughing at us anytime soon... :twisted: Anyone read his sacrifice?

Did they make a long cut along the sacrifices body and stuff salt in it, then stitching it shut? Did they cut their sacrifices wrists and ankles and let them bleed to death, then torch the body?
Military service compulsary.
Benevelont Dictatorship.
DEFCON 1: Relative Peace
Quotes of Awesomeness
Tsaraine wrote:Somewhere in Philadelphia, one school administrator has just smacked another school administrator upside the head. "Damnit, Jenkins! I told you we should just have gone with chastity belts!"

Huntertopia wrote:95% of all teens would cry if Justin Bieber was jumped and killed. 4% would laugh at his dead corpse. If you are the 1% that jumped him, copy and paste this in your sig.

Protectorates:
Percussionistsers

Cajunramfan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cajunramfan » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:15 pm

Shinkadomayaka wrote:
Cajunramfan wrote:
Shinkadomayaka wrote:
Cajunramfan wrote:
Shinkadomayaka wrote:
Junkyland wrote:

Did they make a long cut along the sacrifices body and stuff salt in it, then stitching it shut? Did they cut their sacrifices wrists and ankles and let them bleed to death, then torch the body?

They carried them up to the top of a temple/pyramid thing and they laid on this curved stone on thier backs. They'd cut the heart out while the person was alive, let the blood drain and get everywhere, throw the body down the side of the pyramid temple thing and the people would skin it, parade around wearing the skin and eat the corpse. yuck
<3 Lindsay <3

Shinkadomayaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Shinkadomayaka » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:15 pm

I propose a holiday. It would be celebrated every January 24th in honor of the creation of this church.(Excluding today) Any ideas for a name?
Benevelont Dictatorship.
Quotes of Awesomeness
Tsaraine wrote:Somewhere in Philadelphia, one school administrator has just smacked another school administrator upside the head. "Damnit, Jenkins! I told you we should just have gone with chastity belts!"

Huntertopia wrote:95% of all teens would cry if Justin Bieber was jumped and killed. 4% would laugh at his dead corpse. If you are the 1% that jumped him, copy and paste this in your sig.

Protectorates:
Percussionistsers

Cajunramfan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cajunramfan » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:16 pm

Ozfest
<3 Lindsay <3

Shinkadomayaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Shinkadomayaka » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:16 pm

Cajunramfan wrote:
Shinkadomayaka wrote:
Cajunramfan wrote:
Shinkadomayaka wrote:
Cajunramfan wrote:
Shinkadomayaka wrote:
Junkyland wrote:

They carried them up to the top of a temple/pyramid thing and they laid on this curved stone on thier backs. They'd cut the heart out while the person was alive, let the blood drain and get everywhere, throw the body down the side of the pyramid temple thing and the people would skin it, parade around wearing the skin and eat the corpse. yuck

Read our scripture on the sacrificial process. It's pretty gruesome...
Benevelont Dictatorship.
Quotes of Awesomeness

Protectorates:
Percussionistsers

Shinkadomayaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Shinkadomayaka » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:17 pm

Cajunramfan wrote:Ozfest

Yeah, Ozzfest! Waiting for Junkyland to approve it and I'll add it.
Benevelont Dictatorship.
Quotes of Awesomeness

Protectorates:
Percussionistsers

Junkyland
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 23, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Junkyland » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:17 pm

Cajunramfan wrote:Ozfest

Ozzfest. I'm pretty sure it has two 'z' and I love it. :)
I just want you to please note that any knowledge I show throughout NS is based off of a 3rd grade education. All this means is that I probably know absolutely nothing about any subject I post about.
Thank God for Wikipedia!

Former President of Forum 7, for some reason . . .

Cajunramfan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cajunramfan » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:18 pm

opps my bad.

OzzFest
<3 Lindsay <3

Junkyland
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Junkyland » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:18 pm

Shinkadomayaka wrote:
Cajunramfan wrote:They carried them up to the top of a temple/pyramid thing and they laid on this curved stone on thier backs. They'd cut the heart out while the person was alive, let the blood drain and get everywhere, throw the body down the side of the pyramid temple thing and the people would skin it, parade around wearing the skin and eat the corpse. yuck

Read our scripture on the sacrificial process. It's pretty gruesome...

It is. I encourge every member of the church to read it.
I just want you to please note that any knowledge I show throughout NS is based off of a 3rd grade education. All this means is that I probably know absolutely nothing about any subject I post about.
Thank God for Wikipedia!

Shinkadomayaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Shinkadomayaka » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:20 pm

Okay, we had our first sacrifice, made our first holiday, now what?
Benevelont Dictatorship.
Quotes of Awesomeness

Protectorates:
Percussionistsers

Cajunramfan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cajunramfan » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:21 pm

opOur first feast!
<3 Lindsay <3

Junkyland
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Junkyland » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Shinkadomayaka wrote:Okay, we had our first sacrifice, made our first holiday, now what?

Maybe I could make a region for Ozzy. But if I do, I'll go back and forth between it and Vvardenfell which is a great region.
Thank God for Wikipedia!

Shinkadomayaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Shinkadomayaka » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:23 pm

Junkyland wrote:
Shinkadomayaka wrote:Okay, we had our first sacrifice, made our first holiday, now what?

Maybe I could make a region for Ozzy. But if I do, I'll go back and forth between it and Vvardenfell which is a great region.

Or you could be the ambassador from Vvardenfell, then you could stay and we would have to worry about invaders. Or I could make it.
Benevelont Dictatorship.
Quotes of Awesomeness

Protectorates:
Percussionistsers

Shinkadomayaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Shinkadomayaka » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:24 pm

Okay, the church needs YOU to help make the ritual to be performed every Ozzfest! Don't include stuff like "sacrifice!" because that has already been decided.
Benevelont Dictatorship.
Quotes of Awesomeness

Protectorates:
Percussionistsers

Junkyland
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Junkyland » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:24 pm

I think I should make it. Maybe I can leave New Junkyland at Vvardenfell (My inner voice....) and leave Junkyland at the new region.
Thank God for Wikipedia!

Shinkadomayaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Shinkadomayaka » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:24 pm

Junkyland wrote:I think I should make it. Maybe I can leave New Junkyland at Vvardenfell (My inner voice....) and leave Junkyland at the new region.

Sounds good.
Benevelont Dictatorship.
Quotes of Awesomeness

Protectorates:
Percussionistsers

Junkyland
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Junkyland » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:30 pm

Shinkadomayaka wrote:
Junkyland wrote:I think I should make it. Maybe I can leave New Junkyland at Vvardenfell (My inner voice....) and leave Junkyland at the new region.

Sounds good.

Would you like for me to make it now? Or maybe tomorrow....
Thank God for Wikipedia!

Shinkadomayaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Shinkadomayaka » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:31 pm

Junkyland wrote:
Shinkadomayaka wrote:

Sounds good.

Would you like for me to make it now? Or maybe tomorrow....

Now would be best so that people can move there now.
Benevelont Dictatorship.
Quotes of Awesomeness

Protectorates:
Percussionistsers

Cajunramfan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cajunramfan » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:32 pm

Im committed to vvardenfell. Sorry guys but i would have liked to join
<3 Lindsay <3

Shinkadomayaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Shinkadomayaka » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:32 pm

Cajunramfan wrote:Im committed to vvardenfell. Sorry guys but i would have liked to join

No problem, I don't think that its a requirement.
Benevelont Dictatorship.
Quotes of Awesomeness

Protectorates:
Percussionistsers

Cajunramfan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cajunramfan » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:34 pm

what instruments do we have? im an alto and bari sax, flute, piccolo, basic piano, tin whistle, recorder, trombone player. we need guitar, bass, drums, etc
<3 Lindsay <3

Junkyland
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Junkyland » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:35 pm

Shinkadomayaka wrote:
Cajunramfan wrote:Im committed to vvardenfell. Sorry guys but i would have liked to join

No problem, I don't think that its a requirement.

Of course not. That would be pretty bad if i make you leave your current region.
Thank God for Wikipedia!

Betapeg
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Betapeg » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:35 pm

Euroslavia wrote:
Betapeg wrote:
Junkyland wrote:
Betapeg wrote:
Shinkadomayaka wrote:
Betapeg wrote:Even if I were to join a church, it sure as hell wouldn't be this one.

So you are posting here why?

To solicit responses from church folk, duh.

You have been warned dude. :evil:

:rofl:

What is your point in posting here, really. You've done nothing but egg these people on. If you aren't interested in this, go elsewhere.

I can criticize whomever I want.

Junkyland
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Junkyland » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:35 pm

Cajunramfan wrote:thanks :)

what instruments do we have? im an alto and bari sax, flute, piccolo, basic piano, tin whistle, recorder, trombone player. we need guitar, bass, drums, etc

I totally got drums down dudes. :lol:
Thank God for Wikipedia!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives