NATION

PASSWORD

The Liquid Wallaby - It Melts My Heart (No more Posting)

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Poll #1 (Notice me Senpai) - Should we move the setting?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:03 pm

Culdranthine (Little rabbit people, fine wine and dining, french accents, silly hats, and beaches and forests galore.)
47%
Arkadacia (Vast plains, empty deserts, a shitload of trees. Giant bug-horse people who go shirtless and headbutt things.)
37%
Stay in Reiltam (Cold in the winter, swampy and buggy in the summer, also radiation and zombies.)
16%

Total votes : 19

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:29 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:She shakes it. "That's what I thought. You pretty much have to start from scratch here... We're still in the 1930's." She laughs. "I mean, The Governess is working on stuff, but we're pretty far to the east, she's working from Central outwards."

"It's pretty common here... I mean, it's easier to find if you go somewhere civilized, but if you drive or ride about 60 miles you can get anything you want."

"I could always kidnap her and bring her here to work on things. Im sure that would go well."

"Hahahaha!" She laughs loudly and then shakes her head. "No! She's fucking terrifying! Like, half her face is burnt off and she's got this empty hole where one of her eyes should be! And if you piss her off, she spits toxic smoke in your face and lops your head off!" Kasat grins. "I mean, she's perfect for bringing order here, but she's not to be toyed with."
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:30 pm

TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:"It's pretty common here... I mean, it's easier to find if you go somewhere civilized, but if you drive or ride about 60 miles you can get anything you want."

She pops it open and downs much of it, leaving the bartender alone for her conversation with Ano.
⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Updated character list for all you F7 roleplayers~
NS' Fleur De Lis A zombie

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:31 pm

TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:
Scamvidia wrote:"I could always kidnap her and bring her here to work on things. Im sure that would go well."

"Hahahaha!" She laughs loudly and then shakes her head. "No! She's fucking terrifying! Like, half her face is burnt off and she's got this empty hole where one of her eyes should be! And if you piss her off, she spits toxic smoke in your face and lops your head off!" Kasat grins. "I mean, she's perfect for bringing order here, but she's not to be toyed with."

Ano shrugs. "Im sure I could pull it off. Not even joking. I am pretty good at stealth."
Mirakai is my new senpai.
Steam
Kik: Hideyoshi_Kinoshita.

Waifu in flag is Muffet, from Undertale.

Anta baka?

Don't you dare forget I am yandere.

Oppressia FTDOF
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppressia FTDOF » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:31 pm

Scamvidia wrote:(Look up Toshiro Hitsugiya)

(Is this what you look like or your impression of me?)
The newcomer liquefies and glides across the ground, pooling up in a corner and reforming into his shape. He tosses and turns for awhile, and eventually falls into a deep sleep. When he inhales, the water where his lungs should be located melts, and it freezes when he exhales. He rolls over, his body melting and reforming to comfortably fit the shape of the corner, and a small metal object is visible inside his back.

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:33 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:"Hahahaha!" She laughs loudly and then shakes her head. "No! She's fucking terrifying! Like, half her face is burnt off and she's got this empty hole where one of her eyes should be! And if you piss her off, she spits toxic smoke in your face and lops your head off!" Kasat grins. "I mean, she's perfect for bringing order here, but she's not to be toyed with."

Ano shrugs. "Im sure I could pull it off. Not even joking. I am pretty good at stealth."

"And then you deal with the royal family! I met the king, you know. He was standing on top of a tank with two assault rifles, cackling like a maniac! Oh, and the grand queen... Oh, no. She's like the grim reaper of the Reils!" She laughs loudly.
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:34 pm

Oppressia FTDOF wrote:
Scamvidia wrote:(Look up Toshiro Hitsugiya)

(Is this what you look like or your impression of me?)
The newcomer liquefies and glides across the ground, pooling up in a corner and reforming into his shape. He tosses and turns for awhile, and eventually falls into a deep sleep. When he inhales, the water where his lungs should be located melts, and it freezes when he exhales. He rolls over, his body melting and reforming to comfortably fit the shape of the corner, and a small metal object is visible inside his back.

Ano scratches his head and watches (its what ano looks like).
Scamvidia wrote:Ano shrugs. "Im sure I could pull it off. Not even joking. I am pretty good at stealth."

"And then you deal with the royal family! I met the king, you know. He was standing on top of a tank with two assault rifles, cackling like a maniac! Oh, and the grand queen... Oh, no. She's like the grim reaper of the Reils!" She laughs loudly.

Ano chuckles. "Thats baby stuff compared to the king and queen of the last place I was at.. they don't seem scary at all."
Last edited by Scamvidia on Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steam

Anta baka?

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:35 pm

Scamvidia wrote:Ano chuckles. "Thats baby stuff compared to the king and queen of the last place I was at.. they don't seem scary at all."

"Really? Where was the last place? Because most royal families don't do anything but look pretty."

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:38 pm

Scamvidia wrote:Ano chuckles. "Thats baby stuff compared to the king and queen of the last place I was at.. they don't seem scary at all."

"Really? Where was the last place? Because most royal families don't do anything but look pretty."

"In a place close to here.. King Cerril and Queen Yuno. You've never heard of them? They are pretty cool."
Steam

Anta baka?

Oppressia FTDOF
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppressia FTDOF » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:40 pm

TotallyNotEvilLand wrote: She laughs loudly.

This wakes Led, and he freezes a dense layer of water over his eyes to darken his surroundings. He is about to do the same for his ears, but stirs a bit upon hearing the topic of conversation.
"In my book, anyone who "does nothing but look pretty" is the DEFINITION of scary", he mumbles just loud enough for people to hear him, but remains lying with his eyes covered as if he does not intend to fully wake.

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:42 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:"Really? Where was the last place? Because most royal families don't do anything but look pretty."

"In a place close to here.. King Cerril and Queen Yuno. You've never heard of them? They are pretty cool."

"That's the place that owns Reiltam! They came in here with tanks and power armor like three months ago. Completely wiped the place out."

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:46 pm

Scamvidia wrote:"In a place close to here.. King Cerril and Queen Yuno. You've never heard of them? They are pretty cool."

"That's the place that owns Reiltam! They came in here with tanks and power armor like three months ago. Completely wiped the place out."

Ano chuckles sheepishly. "Uh.. yea... they're my friends. They are way better when you know them personally."
Steam

Anta baka?

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:48 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:"That's the place that owns Reiltam! They came in here with tanks and power armor like three months ago. Completely wiped the place out."

Ano chuckles sheepishly. "Uh.. yea... they're my friends. They are way better when you know them personally."

"... they sound sooooo pleasant." She mumbles. "Whatever. The Governess is terrifying."

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:51 pm

Scamvidia wrote:Ano chuckles sheepishly. "Uh.. yea... they're my friends. They are way better when you know them personally."

"... they sound sooooo pleasant." She mumbles. "Whatever. The Governess is terrifying."

"Not as terrifying as Yuno.." Ano shivers
Steam

Anta baka?

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:53 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:"... they sound sooooo pleasant." She mumbles. "Whatever. The Governess is terrifying."

"Not as terrifying as Yuno.." Ano shivers

"Does she have a rotted face? And spit toxins?"

Oppressia FTDOF
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppressia FTDOF » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:54 pm

Soon, Led has fallen asleep again, and his lung ice melts and freezes smoothly.

(I am going to bed IRL, but don't be surprised if I wake up early and make a really long post about what Led does while you're still asleep)

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:06 pm

Scamvidia wrote:"Not as terrifying as Yuno.." Ano shivers

"Does she have a rotted face? And spit toxins?"

"Practically.. she's crazy enough."
Steam

Anta baka?

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:07 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:"Does she have a rotted face? And spit toxins?"

"Practically.. she's crazy enough."

"If it ain't literal it isn't the same." She says, pulling a barstool over the bar and sitting on it.

Westerosii
Attaché

Founded: Oct 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Westerosii » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:42 pm

A young woman with bright blue hair and bright, wide, blue eyes walks in. She surveys the surroundings, unsure.

A few minutes later, another gentleman walks in. He appears to be a bit older than the eccentric young woman. He takes a seat at the bar.
(Meow :3)

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:43 pm

Westerosii wrote:A young woman with bright blue hair and bright, wide, blue eyes walks in. She surveys the surroundings, unsure.

A few minutes later, another gentleman walks in. He appears to be a bit older than the eccentric young woman. He takes a seat at the bar.

Ano waves at them. "Look, new people."
Steam

Anta baka?

Westerosii
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Westerosii » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:45 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
Westerosii wrote:A young woman with bright blue hair and bright, wide, blue eyes walks in. She surveys the surroundings, unsure.

Ano waves at them. "Look, new people."

The woman's eyes brighten and she gives a tentative wave back. "Hey, remember me?"

He gives a curt nod back.

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:48 pm

Westerosii wrote:
Scamvidia wrote:Ano waves at them. "Look, new people."

The woman's eyes brighten and she gives a tentative wave back. "Hey, remember me?"

He looks at her for a moment. "Hmm.. you look familiar.. cant quite put a name to the face though."

"Have a seat my friend."
Steam

Anta baka?

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:49 pm

Kasat awakens with a snort and darts her eyes back and forth. "Shit, there's people here... You know, I miss back when this town had a population of like... ten. Those were the days."

Westerosii
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Westerosii » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:54 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
Westerosii wrote:The woman's eyes brighten and she gives a tentative wave back. "Hey, remember me?"

He looks at her for a moment. "Hmm.. you look familiar.. cant quite put a name to the face though."

"Have a seat my friend."

"Oh... I'm Misa...." She blushes.

A smirk flits across his face. "Thanks, pard, but I've already found one." He had sat at the bar upon entering.

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:57 pm

Westerosii wrote:
Scamvidia wrote:He looks at her for a moment. "Hmm.. you look familiar.. cant quite put a name to the face though."

"Have a seat my friend."

A smirk flits across his face. "Thanks, pard, but I've already found one." He had sat at the bar upon entering.

(o_o... Erickan?)

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:57 pm

Westerosii wrote:
Scamvidia wrote:He looks at her for a moment. "Hmm.. you look familiar.. cant quite put a name to the face though."

"Have a seat my friend."

"Misa.. Misa.. Remind me who you are again?"

"Oh.. right.." He chuckles. Silly me.
Steam

Anta baka?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives