NATION

PASSWORD

The Eternal Thread lived in a lilac wood...

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Numquam
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Numquam » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:39 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Numquam wrote:
They show a live play of it close by every year. I've heard about it before. They say that half of the show is actually the audience chiming in. They also said to bring things to throw.

Yeah. People who are hardcore fans of the movie dress up as the different characters and enact scenes from the movie onstage. I've seen videos but I'd be rather curious to go to one of those shows.

If you lived in NC I would invite you. Honestly not quite to excited to go by myself with such a rowdy crowd.
Anyways I thought that TET was cut off every 500 pages?
Ex Nations : Legato Venari and Legato.
KISS ME YOU ANIMAL!!!!! All Venari Found guilty of
taking the last cookie
Shall be punished.
Granddaughter of Nana

Kiruri
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiruri » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:39 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Soldati senza confini wrote:
The small 3 inch penis of your ego doesn't count :p

Huele a quemado. :lol2:

So >:I at least I have a penis :P what do you gots, hmmmm?
I'm BIwinning
CelebrateBisexualityDaySeptember 23rd
Costa Rican
Dirty Paws!
d(^o^)b¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸
=^..^=

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:39 pm

Kiruri wrote:
Lordieth wrote:I used to be a member of a very elitist forum, and frankly, being around that much hatred just is not conductive of a well-rounded personality.

is that so? :p well, you seem to have a very well rounded personality, so no harm done, right?

Or Lordieth is just hiding his true nature, being all smiles and giggles while underneath the surface his arrogance and disgust are churning in a maelstrom of pure and unadulterated hate. He may just be waiting for that ultimate moment when we are all at our weakest. It's just a matter of patience. Grisly, blackhearted patience.
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

Previous

Return to Archives