NATION

PASSWORD

Traveller's Cafe 3: Brainstorming, discussion, tea, advice

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Labstoska
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:39 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Labstoska wrote:I would stay start a third it would be very interesting to see how Humans are attempting to live in the totalitarian regime of Sauria and how Saurians are adapting to new ideas brought in by Humanity especially Human religions (really hoping that someone who joins the RP decides to play as some kind of missionary from Earth.)

Alright :) Though I do re-iterate for you that Surians have vast social and economic liberties but no political rights. Still, what you say is true. It'd be like a Canadian Tourist in North Korea- except not a 'tour' as it's much longer. Yes, it'd be that level of difficult. I'm curious as to how Humans will react and Saurians to ideas from Earth, we've already got an idea of how the concept of Democracy has been impacting Sauria :/ so other ideas- gosh it'll be a hard time to live.

I'll see what I can do with getting the third up;

*looks at image of a Saurian City*

Yeah... it does have that 'oppressive' air to it- it's going to be uncomfortable I'm guessing. I'd lament that Humanity couldn't have seen Sauria when it was warmer, when it's civilization was perhaps in the 3350s of the Saurian Calendar (Earth would have been in the *does math* in the 29th century BC back then... so yeah unlikely. Saurians where getting telecommunication satellites into orbit back then with their space race revolving around competition between telecom companies with in the Empire; Media was regulated by not directed by the state back then but the Empire got more control in the decades that followed)

Edit: I think I'll choose a more sub-urban or rural township setting like the town the first RP's IC was in. Even with - dying plants.... and cloudy days... wow Sauria is depressing! I remember feeling the air in the first RP and wanting to get away- that's why so many Saurians want to move to Earth. The planet is literally dying from the cold brought on by the thick skies (the result of ancient volcanic activity which now settling down has also started to cool the ground it's self). An RP on Sauria can either demonstrate this dying of the planet but how much of it can be shown while still allowing the people to be 'inviting'? It's made even sadder that the people are finding detraction from their planet's state by getting wrapped up in political upheaval. Gosh I'm hit suddenly with just how bad things are on Sauria and how fragmenting will likely doom them further :(

Edit: Maybe I'm just over reacting, maybe it's not that bad- a few flash freezes- cold rain- snow- ... ok it'd bad.

I'd quite like to know what the Saurian government is planning to do as they must that their world is dying, they can't simply conquer Earth as it seems as if they are suffering at home, perhaps some deal with the Humans in which they will let the Saurians have some land that would usually be considered useless by Humans however would be perfectly habitable for Saurians although I don't think that any government would be truly willing to give up land to an authoritarian regime. Also how much time has passed since first contact had been made?

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Labstoska wrote:
Harbertia wrote:Alright :) Though I do re-iterate for you that Surians have vast social and economic liberties but no political rights. Still, what you say is true. It'd be like a Canadian Tourist in North Korea- except not a 'tour' as it's much longer. Yes, it'd be that level of difficult. I'm curious as to how Humans will react and Saurians to ideas from Earth, we've already got an idea of how the concept of Democracy has been impacting Sauria :/ so other ideas- gosh it'll be a hard time to live.

I'll see what I can do with getting the third up;

*looks at image of a Saurian City*

Yeah... it does have that 'oppressive' air to it- it's going to be uncomfortable I'm guessing. I'd lament that Humanity couldn't have seen Sauria when it was warmer, when it's civilization was perhaps in the 3350s of the Saurian Calendar (Earth would have been in the *does math* in the 29th century BC back then... so yeah unlikely. Saurians where getting telecommunication satellites into orbit back then with their space race revolving around competition between telecom companies with in the Empire; Media was regulated by not directed by the state back then but the Empire got more control in the decades that followed)

Edit: I think I'll choose a more sub-urban or rural township setting like the town the first RP's IC was in. Even with - dying plants.... and cloudy days... wow Sauria is depressing! I remember feeling the air in the first RP and wanting to get away- that's why so many Saurians want to move to Earth. The planet is literally dying from the cold brought on by the thick skies (the result of ancient volcanic activity which now settling down has also started to cool the ground it's self). An RP on Sauria can either demonstrate this dying of the planet but how much of it can be shown while still allowing the people to be 'inviting'? It's made even sadder that the people are finding detraction from their planet's state by getting wrapped up in political upheaval. Gosh I'm hit suddenly with just how bad things are on Sauria and how fragmenting will likely doom them further :(

Edit: Maybe I'm just over reacting, maybe it's not that bad- a few flash freezes- cold rain- snow- ... ok it'd bad.

I'd quite like to know what the Saurian government is planning to do as they must that their world is dying, they can't simply conquer Earth as it seems as if they are suffering at home, perhaps some deal with the Humans in which they will let the Saurians have some land that would usually be considered useless by Humans however would be perfectly habitable for Saurians although I don't think that any government would be truly willing to give up land to an authoritarian regime. Also how much time has passed since first contact had been made?

Saurian individuals are allowed to move to Earth and Humans to Sauria though no land has been set aside for a Saurian or Human government on either world. Humans are generally told that Sauria is a tropical planet cooling down to a 'temperate environment' while Saurians are generally told that Earth is a temperate world warming into a tropical one. But the truth in both cases is that Sauria is becoming a frozen wasteland and Earth a Desert unless the two worlds do something. Earth's plan is that of our world; green energy, resource conservation, etc. Saurians on the other hand had made plans to move underground hugging the warm central core of their planet. A plan that isn't going to save them as stars still die.

*sorry I'm just really hit by how bad the situation is.

Even if Sauria had taken over the Earth the planet's ecology would still decline into an arid one.

.... we need to rethink what's going on and find a solution for these two worlds or re imagine the situation to be less dire- at the time I made it so dire as to allow players to understand the desperation of those seeking to conquer Earth and escape. Maybe they both think the situation far worst then it actually is.

OH! OH! Yeah, we had an Ice Age on our planet but it warmed up. There has to be some hope in that- if the reason for the warming can be discovered.

It's been 23 years since first contact.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Labstoska
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:54 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Labstoska wrote:I'd quite like to know what the Saurian government is planning to do as they must that their world is dying, they can't simply conquer Earth as it seems as if they are suffering at home, perhaps some deal with the Humans in which they will let the Saurians have some land that would usually be considered useless by Humans however would be perfectly habitable for Saurians although I don't think that any government would be truly willing to give up land to an authoritarian regime. Also how much time has passed since first contact had been made?

Saurian individuals are allowed to move to Earth and Humans to Sauria though no land has been set aside for a Saurian or Human government on either world. Humans are generally told that Sauria is a tropical planet cooling down to a 'temperate environment' while Saurians are generally told that Earth is a temperate world warming into a tropical one. But the truth in both cases is that Sauria is becoming a frozen wasteland and Earth a Desert unless the two worlds do something. Earth's plan is that of our world; green energy, resource conservation, etc. Saurians on the other hand had made plans to move underground hugging the warm central core of their planet. A plan that isn't going to save them as stars still die.

Even if Sauria had taken over the Earth the planet's ecology would still decline into an arid one.

.... we need to rethink what's going on and find a solution for these two worlds or re imagine the situation to be less dire- at the time I made it so dire as to allow players to understand the desperation of those seeking to conquer Earth and escape. Maybe they both think the situation far worst then it actually is.

OH! OH! Yeah, we had an Ice Age on our planet but it warmed up. There has to be some hope in that- if the reason for the warming can be discovered.

Thanks, I'm gonna have to get thinking on ways to save both planets before the RP starts then(or just leave and go to Alpha centauri), and also how has space travel developed since first contact?

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:03 pm

Labstoska wrote:
Harbertia wrote:Saurian individuals are allowed to move to Earth and Humans to Sauria though no land has been set aside for a Saurian or Human government on either world. Humans are generally told that Sauria is a tropical planet cooling down to a 'temperate environment' while Saurians are generally told that Earth is a temperate world warming into a tropical one. But the truth in both cases is that Sauria is becoming a frozen wasteland and Earth a Desert unless the two worlds do something. Earth's plan is that of our world; green energy, resource conservation, etc. Saurians on the other hand had made plans to move underground hugging the warm central core of their planet. A plan that isn't going to save them as stars still die.

Thanks, I'm gonna have to get thinking on ways to save both planets before the RP starts then(or just leave and go to Alpha centauri), and also how has space travel developed since first contact?

Likely very well- It's only been 23 years but in OTL those 23 have seen a rise in private space exploitation companies. With the Imperial Trade Company and some Saurian innovations Earth has likely seen investments in what the ITC would see as competitors. But it brings Humanity's diverse mind and alien (to the Surians) perspective on space flight. Humans have more 'imagination' then Saurians due to media on Earth not being as restrictive. They've had Star Trek, Rocky Jones, etc- shows inspiring them to reach for the stars. They even tried to make contact with Sauria but got no response (the USSR and USA both tried). It's still a mystery what happened to those probes and a mystery as to how (as established in background lore rather then public knowledge- as in Saurians don't know this) that Saurian's are descended from terrestrial dinosaurs meaning some third entity not yet encountered is responsible for transporting Earth life to Sauria.

But that's a bit off topic in regards to the question- space travel- NASA is still being highly funded and I imagine the EU to have actually gotten a united Space Program going; on Earth I imagine the debate between Private and State space programs is taking place but more heated. The UN has probably even got those space progams that in OTL are on the 'back burner' up and going- again Earth isn't my specialty in this setting- it's somewhat of a mystery to me.

I'm sure propulsion from Sauria has been the greatest boon to Earthling programs.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

-Ocelot-
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -Ocelot- » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:50 pm

Would you be interested in a Star Wars RP that is not centered around force sensitives?

I was thinking of an RP in which small team of not-so-nice bounty hunters cooperate to find someone really elusive or dangerous. It could be set during the 30-year cold war period after the fall of the Empire, in which case their employer could be the First Order and the target a resistance figure. Or it could be set during the ancient old republic era in which case the target could be a Jedi or a Sith.

The RP could be somewhat liberal in terms of canon and consistency (you can use a lightsaber you've salvaged, for example) but the story and the motives should be based around SW characters, locations and factions.

Greater Arab State
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:46 pm

RP INTEREST AND FEEDBACK REQUEST
Please provide as much detail as possible.
RP's Overarching Concept: Alternate History world war two
Genre/s: Alternate History,Action
Character or Faction Based: Mostly character based but some faction based elements
Detailed Description: The Rp diverges from our timeline with the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in this alternate timeline Japan refuses to surrender, Tojo is reinstated as prime minister as well as one infantry division of the Imperial Manchurian Army being withdrawn to Japan. the start of the rp would be the actual beach landing before leading onto if RP'ing as a Allied soldier or commander invading more of Japan or if Rp'ing as a Japanese or Imperial Manchurian Army soldier or commander holding back the Allied onslaught. RL characters will be available and information provided if you do choose to RP a RL character not on the list then you may need to find backstory and other things on your own accord. Support will be available if needed. Reservations will need to be public for Rl characters for full and open transparency .

Need Help With: Setting the RP up, Brainstorming more detailed actions and ideas, Character application format box, Images

Please leave this hashtag in place: #Mentorhelp
Last edited by Greater Arab State on Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Moggmentum
Trump 2024
This nation does not represent my political views.

Streuburg
Attaché

Founded: Feb 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Streuburg » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:12 pm

Greater Arab State wrote:RP INTEREST AND FEEDBACK REQUEST
Character or Faction Based: Mostly character based but some faction based elements
Detailed Description: The Rp diverges from our timeline with the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in this alternate timeline Japan refuses to surrender, Tojo is reinstated as prime minister as well as some Indian National Army troops withdrawn to Japan. the start of the rp would be the actual beach landing before leading onto if RP'ing as a Allied soldier invading more of Japan or if Rp'ing as a Japanese or Indian National Army soldier holding back the Allied onslaught. RL characters will be available and information provided if you do choose to RP a RL character not on the list then you may need to find backstory and other things on your own accord. Support will be available if needed. Reservations will need to be public for Rl characters for full and open transparency .

Need Help With: Setting the RP up , Brainstorming more detailed actions and ideas, Character application format box, Images

I'll be interested
Puppet of Hashkin

Greater Arab State
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:13 pm

Streuburg wrote:
Greater Arab State wrote:RP INTEREST AND FEEDBACK REQUEST
Detailed Description: The Rp diverges from our timeline with the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in this alternate timeline Japan refuses to surrender, Tojo is reinstated as prime minister as well as some Indian National Army troops withdrawn to Japan. the start of the rp would be the actual beach landing before leading onto if RP'ing as a Allied soldier invading more of Japan or if Rp'ing as a Japanese or Indian National Army soldier holding back the Allied onslaught. RL characters will be available and information provided if you do choose to RP a RL character not on the list then you may need to find backstory and other things on your own accord. Support will be available if needed. Reservations will need to be public for Rl characters for full and open transparency .

Need Help With: Setting the RP up , Brainstorming more detailed actions and ideas, Character application format box, Images

I'll be interested

Ok thank you for showing support. If you would like you could co-op the RP?
Moggmentum
Trump 2024

Industrial West Virginia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Industrial West Virginia » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:57 pm

Greater Arab State wrote:
Streuburg wrote:I'll be interested

Wow, that was fast. Compliment someones work and instantly you're their friend.
And now for actual review: I think this would be interesting, but at the same time see it unlikely that the Japanese wouldn't surrender. Likely the risk of the whole world against them at that point would cause them to surrender, and if they still didn't surrender then I think they would be utterly destroyed quite uneventfully with, again, the entire world against them.
The absolute madman.

The Cosmic Frankish Empire
Envoy

Founded: Sep 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cosmic Frankish Empire » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:23 pm

So I've been thinking of making an alternate history nation RP set in an 1800s-ish era (scramble for Africa, imperialism, canals, industrialisation) in a world with NO American continents. Just handwave the climatic effects and focus on historical ones, like no influx of resources to Europe from the Americas in the 16th century, increased colonial focus on Asia, and no transatlantic exchange on stuff like tobacco, tomatoes and potatoes. The world would be less of Europe steamrolling everything and more of Huntington's clash of civilizations with Europe clawing its way to the top.

https://i.imgur.com/6KEiiHt.png

Sort of general concept map, after I got bored and drew in one paint.net, of what world geopolitics on a civilizational level might look like, along with some general regions to discuss carving up the world in in. The cream-white-yellow regions in Africa and the Pacific are not developed and are going to get steamrolled by everyone else, mostly Europeans, and I expect to see South Asia and the East Indies (although there's no West Indies) being rich areas squabbled over by the major powers (again mostly Europeans, but with the Muslims and East Asians having a fighting chance in places like India and Southeast Asia)

Kalahari, The Cape, Australasia, Siberia and arguably the Maghreb could potentially be good areas for European settlement with manageable native population densities and a decent climate, so no need to forget about settler colonies either, even if there's no Americas. Maybe a USA analogue in Cape Town or Canberra instead of DC could be to somebody's fancy?

Anyways, is anyone interested in an RP that's basically Victoria 2 without the Americas?

Streuburg
Attaché

Founded: Feb 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Streuburg » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:02 pm

Greater Arab State wrote:
Streuburg wrote:I'll be interested

Sure, btw why would the Indian National Army support Japan?
Puppet of Hashkin

Industrial West Virginia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Industrial West Virginia » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:43 pm

RP INTEREST AND FEEDBACK REQUEST
RP's Overarching Concept: You are a member of an organized crime group in the United States. The year is 2020 and it is time for elections.
Genre/s: Crime, Murder
Character or Faction Based: Character
Detailed Description:
In the year 2020 people are praising the lords of time for finally bringing an end to the horrifying regime of McDoland Grump. With this and with the "success" of the regime, there has been tons of corruption in the government. Most of the frontrunners for the role of president are extremist leftists that claim they can fix everything and basically Hilter V.2.

With such, your overlord has decided it's time for some change. Your group has been getting more and more popular over the years, and your overlord has taken some concern. So has the general public. All of the politicians at the top are now against your group and are campaigning with that as their front runner. The overlord has decided you have to do something about this.

The soldiers are assigned to specific people to influence. These are people that may be able to endorse the overlord. You also must do this inconspicuously. They must influence them in any way possible. Influence them towards what? Towards voting for the leader of the crime group of course! You may work with other people on one person, they might ask for your help on their assignment though. You're basically the reverse sales team of a crime group, trying to get people to sponsor you so you can have profit and safety forever while giving them nothing but lies and terrible propaganda.

Your overlord has decided to run for president. He has never been figured out and has minimal amount of connections to the group. The most connection anyone can find is whenever he was younger he said something along the lines of "organized crime is cool." to someone in his high school. The RP ends whenever either the whole crime group is busted and the overlord is figured out, or all of the targets are dealt with.

Need Help With: World building mostly. Development of the crime group. What type of crimes do they commit? I'd prefer them not to be druglords. Still a bit iffy on the whole overlord running for president part.

The absolute madman.

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:54 pm

The Cosmic Frankish Empire wrote:So I've been thinking of making an alternate history nation RP set in a 1800s-ish era (scramble for Africa, imperialism, canals, industrialization) in a world with NO American continents. Just handwave the climatic effects and focus on historical ones, like no influx of resources to Europe from the Americas in the 16th century, increased colonial focus on Asia, and no transatlantic exchange on stuff like tobacco, tomatoes and potatoes. The world would be less of Europe steamrolling everything and more of Huntington's clash of civilizations with Europe clawing its way to the top.

https://i.imgur.com/6KEiiHt.png

Sort of general concept map, after I got bored and drew in one paint.net, of what world geopolitics on a civilizational level might look like, along with some general regions to discuss carving up the world in. The cream-white-yellow regions in Africa and the Pacific are not developed and are going to get steamrolled by everyone else, mostly Europeans, and I expect to see South Asia and the East Indies (although there's no West Indies) being rich areas squabbled over by the major powers (again mostly Europeans but with the Muslims and East Asians having a fighting chance in places like India and Southeast Asia)

Kalahari, The Cape, Australasia, Siberia and arguably the Maghreb could potentially be good areas for European settlement with manageable native population densities and a decent climate, so no need to forget about settler colonies either, even if there's no Americas. Maybe a USA analogue in Cape Town or Canberra instead of DC could be to somebody's fancy?

Anyways, is anyone interested in an RP that's basically Victoria 2 without the Americas?

Sounds rather interesting.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Greater Arab State
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:01 pm

Streuburg wrote:
Greater Arab State wrote:Ok thank you for showing support. If you would like you could co-op the RP?

Sure, btw why would the Indian National Army support Japan?

The Indian National Army was made up of captured Indian soldiers from the British army who held anti colonialist beliefs so in exchange for supporting Japan against the Allies India would become independent.
Moggmentum
Trump 2024

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:29 pm

Last post of mine before new thread!
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Industrial West Virginia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Industrial West Virginia » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:38 pm

Lock is coming soon boys, get ready. If it locks tonight hopefully we have a new thread by the morning
The absolute madman.

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:33 pm

Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:44 pm

Can we go for 12500?
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:59 pm

Anowa wrote:Can we go for 12500?

nO, WE CAN'T. IT CANNOT BE ALLOWED :p

Damn it, caps
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:59 pm

Shadowwell wrote:

Damn it, caps

Fool.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:59 pm

Shadowwell wrote:

Damn it, caps

YES WE CAN! BOOM!

13000 HERE WE COME!
Last edited by Camicon on Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:40 am

LAst

"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Plzen
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Plzen » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:43 am

As soon as we reached 500 pages, everyone's going mad with posts. :)

Zanera
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:50 am

Camicon wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:nO, WE CAN'T. IT CANNOT BE ALLOWED :p

Damn it, caps

YES WE CAN! BOOM!

13000 HERE WE COME!

Our Post Legions will not stop until Infinitum!

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:53 am

New Thread, for the sake of continuity.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives