NATION

PASSWORD

Nathi's Nook: The Not-So Eternal

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 67399
Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Coffee Cakes » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:46 pm

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:
Probably is, given that we're both from Massachusetts.

Everyone I've known that's had it has been incredulous that it hasn't gone after me yet, especially because I don't take many precautions in winter.


It's true. You don't have condoms with you in winter.


It's because I don't wear long sleeves often, don't wear gloves, or boots, or anything.
Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're Invisi Gay. Super hero of the Rainbow Equality Brigade!
Nana wrote:Being CC's bf is a death worse than fate.
Nana wrote:Finally, another reasonable individual.
Nana wrote: You're Ben. And Ben is many things wrapped into one being. :)
NSG Sodomy Club Member.
RIP WHYLT 11/14/2010-8/15/2011
Geniasis wrote:I've seen people lose credibility. It's been a while since I've seen it cast aside so gleefully.
Quotes Singing Contest of DOOM Champ. Softball
NS Kart Reppy Kart.


Asperger's
Satan's Apprentice Colleague
Lian's precious snowflake
Callie's Adorbs/Loyal Knight Prince's TET Husband

User avatar
The Blaatschapen
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 53569
Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Coffee Cakes wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:
It's true. You don't have condoms with you in winter.


It's because I don't wear long sleeves often, don't wear gloves, or boots, or anything.


Ba-dum tish.
Forumer mod, now a rocker mocker. Thank you Ringo
Heaven is other people
Behind the invisible hand of the market hides the iron fist of the state.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain
Silent is an anagram of listen.
Proud adopter of a lamb called violet: http://imgur.com/a/pxnSf
Male. Please address me as 'he'.
This is the 8th line. If your sig is longer than mine, it is too long.

User avatar
Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 26053
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:48 pm

Coffee Cakes wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:
It's true. You don't have condoms with you in winter.


It's because I don't wear long sleeves often, don't wear gloves, or boots, or anything.

Heh heh heh. It's Cakey.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnekkid! :P

User avatar
Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 67399
Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Coffee Cakes » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:48 pm

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:
Silly, you're a sheep, so you operate on a different dimensional plane entirely. :p


That plane is called 'Europe'. And it's fabulous 8)


Europe. Ha. :p
Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're Invisi Gay. Super hero of the Rainbow Equality Brigade!
Nana wrote:Being CC's bf is a death worse than fate.
Nana wrote:Finally, another reasonable individual.
Nana wrote: You're Ben. And Ben is many things wrapped into one being. :)
NSG Sodomy Club Member.
RIP WHYLT 11/14/2010-8/15/2011
Geniasis wrote:I've seen people lose credibility. It's been a while since I've seen it cast aside so gleefully.
Quotes Singing Contest of DOOM Champ. Softball
NS Kart Reppy Kart.


Asperger's
Satan's Apprentice Colleague
Lian's precious snowflake
Callie's Adorbs/Loyal Knight Prince's TET Husband

User avatar
Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 67399
Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Coffee Cakes » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:49 pm

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:
It's because I don't wear long sleeves often, don't wear gloves, or boots, or anything.


Ba-dum tish.


Yep. ;)

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:
It's because I don't wear long sleeves often, don't wear gloves, or boots, or anything.

Heh heh heh. It's Cakey.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnekkid! :P


Well, how else am I gonna flaunt how not freezing I am? :p
Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're Invisi Gay. Super hero of the Rainbow Equality Brigade!
Nana wrote:Being CC's bf is a death worse than fate.
Nana wrote:Finally, another reasonable individual.
Nana wrote: You're Ben. And Ben is many things wrapped into one being. :)
NSG Sodomy Club Member.
RIP WHYLT 11/14/2010-8/15/2011
Geniasis wrote:I've seen people lose credibility. It's been a while since I've seen it cast aside so gleefully.
Quotes Singing Contest of DOOM Champ. Softball
NS Kart Reppy Kart.


Asperger's
Satan's Apprentice Colleague
Lian's precious snowflake
Callie's Adorbs/Loyal Knight Prince's TET Husband

User avatar
Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 26053
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:53 pm

Coffee Cakes wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:
Ba-dum tish.


Yep. ;)

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:Heh heh heh. It's Cakey.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnekkid! :P


Well, how else am I gonna flaunt how not freezing I am? :p

I'm not sure how to break this to you but ... using cold to flaunt? You're doing it wrong ... Not that I want to see, because that would be all sorts of wrong, but hey. You know. For the record.

EDIT: Oh. Wait. :blush:

I want to see any of you actually nekkid about as much as I'd want to see Hillary Clinton nekkid in a three way with Margaret Thatcher and Jocelyn Wildenstein. Only in your cases it wouldn't be due to absolute horror.
Last edited by Dread Lady Nathicana on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Meritocratic States
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6154
Founded: May 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Meritocratic States » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:54 pm

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:
Yep. ;)



Well, how else am I gonna flaunt how not freezing I am? :p

I'm not sure how to break this to you but ... using cold to flaunt? You're doing it wrong ... Not that I want to see, because that would be all sorts of wrong, but hey. You know. For the record.

EDIT: Oh. Wait. :blush:

I want to see any of you actually nekkid about as much as I'd want to see Hillary Clinton nekkid in a three way with Margaret Thatcher and Jocelyn Wildenstein. Only in your cases it wouldn't be due to absolute horror.


That's... quite an image.

I need some brain bleach...
This nation is now being retired.
Good-night, sweet prince.
Hello, Gristol-Serkonos.

User avatar
Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 26053
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:54 pm

Meritocratic States wrote:That's... quite an image.

I need some brain bleach...

Happy to be of service. ^_^

User avatar
The Blaatschapen
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 53569
Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:55 pm

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:
Yep. ;)



Well, how else am I gonna flaunt how not freezing I am? :p

I'm not sure how to break this to you but ... using cold to flaunt? You're doing it wrong ... Not that I want to see, because that would be all sorts of wrong, but hey. You know. For the record.

EDIT: Oh. Wait. :blush:

I want to see any of you actually nekkid about as much as I'd want to see Hillary Clinton nekkid in a three way with Margaret Thatcher and Jocelyn Wildenstein. Only in your cases it wouldn't be due to absolute horror.


Who is Jocelyn Wildenste.... do I want to know?
Forumer mod, now a rocker mocker. Thank you Ringo
Heaven is other people
Behind the invisible hand of the market hides the iron fist of the state.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain
Silent is an anagram of listen.
Proud adopter of a lamb called violet: http://imgur.com/a/pxnSf
Male. Please address me as 'he'.
This is the 8th line. If your sig is longer than mine, it is too long.

User avatar
Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 67399
Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Coffee Cakes » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:56 pm

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:
Yep. ;)



Well, how else am I gonna flaunt how not freezing I am? :p

I'm not sure how to break this to you but ... using cold to flaunt? You're doing it wrong ... Not that I want to see, because that would be all sorts of wrong, but hey. You know. For the record.

EDIT: Oh. Wait. :blush:

I want to see any of you actually nekkid about as much as I'd want to see Hillary Clinton nekkid in a three way with Margaret Thatcher and Jocelyn Wildenstein. Only in your cases it wouldn't be due to absolute horror.


:rofl:

Nathi, that's priceless. xD
Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're Invisi Gay. Super hero of the Rainbow Equality Brigade!
Nana wrote:Being CC's bf is a death worse than fate.
Nana wrote:Finally, another reasonable individual.
Nana wrote: You're Ben. And Ben is many things wrapped into one being. :)
NSG Sodomy Club Member.
RIP WHYLT 11/14/2010-8/15/2011
Geniasis wrote:I've seen people lose credibility. It's been a while since I've seen it cast aside so gleefully.
Quotes Singing Contest of DOOM Champ. Softball
NS Kart Reppy Kart.


Asperger's
Satan's Apprentice Colleague
Lian's precious snowflake
Callie's Adorbs/Loyal Knight Prince's TET Husband

User avatar
Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 26053
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:56 pm

The Blaatschapen wrote:Who is Jocelyn Wildenste.... do I want to know?

Image

User avatar
Stattr
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17844
Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:58 pm

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:Who is Jocelyn Wildenste.... do I want to know?

Image

*dies*
TET BF: Gren

State buddies: Roco and Ion and Serbian

"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
I am secretly vulty.
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

User avatar
Josh Beaty
Diplomat
 
Posts: 686
Founded: May 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Josh Beaty » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:58 pm

Hey, guys. I am probably going to just CTE. I have been too depressed here lately and NS doesn't seem to be helping like it once did. I will probably stick around for a few days but I won't stick around much longer than a week if I do.
I am Butterfingers. Here me squeak!

Yoite wrote:
Thafoo wrote:What's that, chair?



He says you never wanted him until he was gone.


I never wanted him at all, that one's off his rocker.



Send all roleplay comments, questions, and chatter to Untamed Shadow.


User avatar
The Blaatschapen
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 53569
Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:58 pm

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:Who is Jocelyn Wildenste.... do I want to know?

Image


Why are you showing me a picture of Euroslavia in drag?
Forumer mod, now a rocker mocker. Thank you Ringo
Heaven is other people
Behind the invisible hand of the market hides the iron fist of the state.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain
Silent is an anagram of listen.
Proud adopter of a lamb called violet: http://imgur.com/a/pxnSf
Male. Please address me as 'he'.
This is the 8th line. If your sig is longer than mine, it is too long.

User avatar
Stattr
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17844
Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:00 pm

Josh Beaty wrote:Hey, guys. I am probably going to just CTE. I have been too depressed here lately and NS doesn't seem to be helping like it once did. I will probably stick around for a few days but I won't stick around much longer than a week if I do.

...
TET BF: Gren

State buddies: Roco and Ion and Serbian

"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
I am secretly vulty.
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

User avatar
Meritocratic States
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6154
Founded: May 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Meritocratic States » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:00 pm

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:Who is Jocelyn Wildenste.... do I want to know?

Image

My brain. Oh God....
This nation is now being retired.
Good-night, sweet prince.
Hello, Gristol-Serkonos.

User avatar
Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 26053
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:06 pm

Josh Beaty wrote:Hey, guys. I am probably going to just CTE. I have been too depressed here lately and NS doesn't seem to be helping like it once did. I will probably stick around for a few days but I won't stick around much longer than a week if I do.

Do what you've got to do. NS isn't going anywhere, I'm sure a great many of us will still be here if you choose to come back and visit. Take care of yourself - and remember, the down times? They pass.

User avatar
The Blaatschapen
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 53569
Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:07 pm

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:
Josh Beaty wrote:Hey, guys. I am probably going to just CTE. I have been too depressed here lately and NS doesn't seem to be helping like it once did. I will probably stick around for a few days but I won't stick around much longer than a week if I do.

Do what you've got to do. NS isn't going anywhere, I'm sure a great many of us will still be here if you choose to come back and visit. Take care of yourself - and remember, the down times? They pass.


They pass? Really? When?
Forumer mod, now a rocker mocker. Thank you Ringo
Heaven is other people
Behind the invisible hand of the market hides the iron fist of the state.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain
Silent is an anagram of listen.
Proud adopter of a lamb called violet: http://imgur.com/a/pxnSf
Male. Please address me as 'he'.
This is the 8th line. If your sig is longer than mine, it is too long.

User avatar
Stattr
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17844
Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:08 pm

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:Do what you've got to do. NS isn't going anywhere, I'm sure a great many of us will still be here if you choose to come back and visit. Take care of yourself - and remember, the down times? They pass.


They pass? Really? When?


>.>

i could see this coming...
TET BF: Gren

State buddies: Roco and Ion and Serbian

"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
I am secretly vulty.
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

User avatar
Josh Beaty
Diplomat
 
Posts: 686
Founded: May 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Josh Beaty » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:10 pm

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:Do what you've got to do. NS isn't going anywhere, I'm sure a great many of us will still be here if you choose to come back and visit. Take care of yourself - and remember, the down times? They pass.


They pass? Really? When?


Stay humorous, Blaat. It might eventually cheer someone up.
I am Butterfingers. Here me squeak!

Yoite wrote:
Thafoo wrote:What's that, chair?



He says you never wanted him until he was gone.


I never wanted him at all, that one's off his rocker.



Send all roleplay comments, questions, and chatter to Untamed Shadow.


User avatar
Taoju
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6231
Founded: Nov 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Taoju » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:11 pm

Grief counseling and cake. Very very good for the downsies~
The Republic of Taoju ― Tauzhur Mineli ― Таужур Минули

User avatar
The Blaatschapen
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 53569
Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:14 pm

Stattr wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:
They pass? Really? When?


>.>

i could see this coming...


When even the joking mod is getting moody :p
Forumer mod, now a rocker mocker. Thank you Ringo
Heaven is other people
Behind the invisible hand of the market hides the iron fist of the state.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain
Silent is an anagram of listen.
Proud adopter of a lamb called violet: http://imgur.com/a/pxnSf
Male. Please address me as 'he'.
This is the 8th line. If your sig is longer than mine, it is too long.

User avatar
Stattr
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17844
Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:14 pm

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Stattr wrote:
>.>

i could see this coming...


When even the joking mod is getting moody :p

Yup. :bow:
TET BF: Gren

State buddies: Roco and Ion and Serbian

"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
I am secretly vulty.
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

User avatar
Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 26053
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:18 pm

For a moment, I thought 'moody' said 'moldy' and I had this decidedly odd image of a green and fuzzy and not entirely appetizing Blaat. >_>

User avatar
Josh Beaty
Diplomat
 
Posts: 686
Founded: May 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Josh Beaty » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:19 pm

Taoju wrote:Grief counseling and cake. Very very good for the downsies~


I always eat cake so I am not sure how it would affect me now...
I am Butterfingers. Here me squeak!

Yoite wrote:
Thafoo wrote:What's that, chair?



He says you never wanted him until he was gone.


I never wanted him at all, that one's off his rocker.



Send all roleplay comments, questions, and chatter to Untamed Shadow.


PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads