NATION

PASSWORD

TET: Now With Giant Isopods!

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Thafoo
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Thafoo » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:36 pm

Taoju wrote:
Hello. You all may know me as Seito or Taoju. That I am a stuck up, pretentious fellow. But I must shed that mask.

Masks.

I hate them. I lie to myself every night because of them. I cry because of them. I feel pain because of them. I create them all in a sad and sorry effort to make myself presentable to the public eye. I wish to stop this. I don't know when I started doing this, and see no importance in finding the cause of this. But here, on this wonderful website called Nation States, I made a mask.

This mask was named none other than Maudlnya.

I appologize to all who I have lied to on this site. I have lied about every single detail of my life through that mask. I even lied to my love. Coffee Cakes.

I have lied to you all. Cheated you all. And I know no amount of apologies can make up for what I have done. Especially to you, Ben. It hurts me to lie. It hurts me to tell the truth for once. I am sorry... Sorry for all these lies.

I wish to change.

I wish to be more honest to all of you whom I adore.

I vow not to make masks and hide under them in cowardice.

I vow to change myself.

I'm sorry. But I give my buggest apologies to my love.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I will change. I will be myself from now on. No lies. Just good ole me.

... Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you.

Thanks for doing this. It was the right thing to do.

New haven america
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New haven america » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Or TET could just be a giant-super thread, that continuously grows, but we perceive it as "A new TET"
Last edited by New haven america on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

With Teeth
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby With Teeth » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:37 pm

I'm going to make a very controversial OP that standard special relativity is false.
My blog
I'm an atheist. When I defend theological arguments for fun, don't make cliche New Atheist remarks about theistic biases or trying to cover up gaps to save my "belief". You'll just look stupid.

Meritocratic States
Negotiator

Founded: May 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Meritocratic States » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:37 pm

500 pages!
This nation is now being retired.
Good-night, sweet prince.
Hello, Gristol-Serkonos.

Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam

Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Coffee Cakes » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:37 pm

The Scientific States wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:
:hug:

Also, it should be noted, religious bi guys are the best. :3

Why's that?

I dunno why, exactly, but that's what I'm drawn to the most.
Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're Invisi Gay. Super hero of the Rainbow Equality Brigade!
Nana wrote:Being CC's bf is a death worse than fate.
Nana wrote:Finally, another reasonable individual.
Nana wrote: You're Ben. And Ben is many things wrapped into one being. :)
NSG Sodomy Club Member.
RIP WHYLT 11/14/2010-8/15/2011
Geniasis wrote:I've seen people lose credibility. It's been a while since I've seen it cast aside so gleefully.
Quotes Singing Contest of DOOM Champ. Softball
NS Kart Reppy Kart.

Asperger's
Satan's Apprentice Colleague
Lian's precious snowflake
Callie's Adorbs/Loyal Knight Prince's TET Husband

The Scientific States
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Scientific States » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Thafoo wrote:
Why's that?

Because CC is one, of course. >_>

I'm a space. I should sleep so I'm not as out of it but....screw that, I can wake up late.
Centrist, Ordoliberal, Bisexual, Agnostic, Pro Social Market Economy, Pro Labour Union, Secular Humanist, Cautious Optimist, Pro LGBT, Pro Marijuana Legalization, Pro Humanitarian Intervention etc etc.
Compass
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Liberal/Authoritarian: -6.62
Political Stuff I Wrote
Why Pinochet and Allende were both terrible
The UKIP: A Bad Choice for Britain
Why South Africa is in a sorry state, and how it can be fixed.
Massive List of My OOC Pros and Cons
Hey, Putin! Leave Ukraine Alone!

Taoju
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Taoju » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Thafoo wrote:
Taoju wrote:
Hello. You all may know me as Seito or Taoju. That I am a stuck up, pretentious fellow. But I must shed that mask.

Masks.

I hate them. I lie to myself every night because of them. I cry because of them. I feel pain because of them. I create them all in a sad and sorry effort to make myself presentable to the public eye. I wish to stop this. I don't know when I started doing this, and see no importance in finding the cause of this. But here, on this wonderful website called Nation States, I made a mask.

I appologize to all who I have lied to on this site. I have lied about every single detail of my life through that mask. I even lied to my love. Coffee Cakes.

I have lied to you all. Cheated you all. And I know no amount of apologies can make up for what I have done. Especially to you, Ben. It hurts me to lie. It hurts me to tell the truth for once. I am sorry... Sorry for all these lies.

I wish to change.

I vow to change myself.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I will change. I will be myself from now on. No lies. Just good ole me.

Thanks for doing this. It was the right thing to do.

Thank you.
The Republic of Taoju ― Tauzhur Mineli ― Таужур Минули

The Scientific States
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Scientific States » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Coffee Cakes wrote:
Why's that?

I dunno why, exactly, but that's what I'm drawn to the most.

I'm sorry, I completely forgot you were religious and bi. :oops:
Centrist, Ordoliberal, Bisexual, Agnostic, Pro Social Market Economy, Pro Labour Union, Secular Humanist, Cautious Optimist, Pro LGBT, Pro Marijuana Legalization, Pro Humanitarian Intervention etc etc.
Compass
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Liberal/Authoritarian: -6.62
Political Stuff I Wrote
Why Pinochet and Allende were both terrible
The UKIP: A Bad Choice for Britain
Why South Africa is in a sorry state, and how it can be fixed.
Massive List of My OOC Pros and Cons
Hey, Putin! Leave Ukraine Alone!

With Teeth
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby With Teeth » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Taoju wrote:

Masks.

I wish to change.

I vow to change myself.

I don't get it.
My blog
I'm an atheist. When I defend theological arguments for fun, don't make cliche New Atheist remarks about theistic biases or trying to cover up gaps to save my "belief". You'll just look stupid.

Stern des Meeres
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Stern des Meeres » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Taoju wrote:

Masks.

I wish to change.

I vow to change myself.

Whoa. Wasn't expecting that.
Sun Wukong wrote:All hail Stern. Empress of Nerds. Dread-Queen of TeT.
Other Thafoo wrote:hey stern, you should put this quote into your sig, it'll be fun

"bananas"
Esternial wrote:You're a good student, Sterny.

You'll accomplish great things.

Or end up faced down in the gutter, completely wasted.

Lianhua (Ancient)
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lianhua (Ancient) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Thafoo wrote:
Lianhua wrote:Not all are, of course. cx But a few may slip through? Occupational hazard.

I'm out then. >_>

Come on, Tofu! :3 It's not as if you'll be working with them /all the time/. I'll be your mama-san and make sure you get good referrals. o/
21 y.o. Sine-Japanese female from Tokyo, Japan; Song Xingyiquan/Dai Xinyiquan/Xinyi Liuhe Quan. Sister+Lover of Kapao Pango & Nabeshima. <3.

Careful, jack. My patience has limits, unlike my Kung Fuuuuuuuu.. (^~^) - Lian Sifu

Resistance is futile if less than one ohm.
Remember this, and you shall go far.
Taoist-Buddhist; apparently retainer and daughter of Divair and Stern des Meeres, and sister to Aeken.

I love you, -New Sealand-! Why so pretty, Chinese lady? <3 RenaxJiao!
Quotes about me go here, because I still want a sig, tyvm. Also, Esternial
ヽ(^Д^)ノ Bee doo bee doo bee doo! ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ

Aeken
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeken » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Taoju wrote:

Masks.

I wish to change.

I vow to change myself.

I'm glad you said this.

Taoju
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Taoju » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:38 pm

With Teeth wrote:
Taoju wrote:

Masks.

I wish to change.

I vow to change myself.

I don't get it.

I don't expect you to.
The Republic of Taoju ― Tauzhur Mineli ― Таужур Минули

Convuluted
Envoy

Founded: Dec 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Convuluted » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:38 pm

New Maldorainia wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:*towers over you* Oh?

Farny!!!! :hug:

hi Mal and Farnhamia :hug:

Lianhua (Ancient)
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lianhua (Ancient) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Taoju wrote:

Masks.

I wish to change.

I vow to change myself.

:hug:
21 y.o. Sine-Japanese female from Tokyo, Japan; Song Xingyiquan/Dai Xinyiquan/Xinyi Liuhe Quan. Sister+Lover of Kapao Pango & Nabeshima. <3.

Careful, jack. My patience has limits, unlike my Kung Fuuuuuuuu.. (^~^) - Lian Sifu

Resistance is futile if less than one ohm.
Remember this, and you shall go far.
Taoist-Buddhist; apparently retainer and daughter of Divair and Stern des Meeres, and sister to Aeken.

I love you, -New Sealand-! Why so pretty, Chinese lady? <3 RenaxJiao!
Quotes about me go here, because I still want a sig, tyvm. Also, Esternial
ヽ(^Д^)ノ Bee doo bee doo bee doo! ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ

Thafoo
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Thafoo » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Lianhua wrote:
Thafoo wrote:I'm out then. >_>

Come on, Tofu! :3 It's not as if you'll be working with them /all the time/. I'll be your mama-san and make sure you get good referrals. o/

...I'll consider it...

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives