NATION

PASSWORD

The Eternal Thread: With A Little Help From My Friends

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Freelanderness
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Freelanderness » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:12 pm

Mavorpen wrote:Janelle Monae is the best female artist.

<3 her
. ♕ I am your LORD and saviour, for I am Jesus Christina Confess your sins, and ye shall be forgiven. ❤ .
One of Le Sexiest NSers 2013. Call me ¡¥. Now a fascist because rape is bad, mmkay.
Meet the TET Pantheon
"What I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you cry with you or kiss you, I love you." - Evey (V for Vendetta)
Alleniana wrote:
New Manvir wrote:Well, it's obvious the Native Americans didn't really have a history. They were just loafing about, waiting for some white people to show up so the real fun could start.

The party don't start till I walk in
-Tik Tok, by Christopher Columbus

The Emerald Dawn
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dawn » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:12 pm

Morlodania wrote:I feel dead.

Check for a pulse.
Check respiration.
Check for pupil response.
Check for pain response.

Check time of death.

Lies and Ignorance
Minister

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lies and Ignorance » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:13 pm

Dumb Ideologies wrote:
Lies and Ignorance wrote:I feel on top of the world - in line!

If you're in a line, a taller person is higher up than you.

Not if I wear stilts!

Lordieth wrote:

Top of the world, eh?

That looks old, what year is it from?

Freelanderness wrote:

:hug:

Keeeee~! :hug:
✡☭♀

Horusland
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Horusland » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:15 pm

Lordieth wrote:So would I. I find humility tends to make life a lot easier. As an honest man though, I will admit to telling white lies on rare occasions. Sort of on the par with telling your teacher you did your homework but forgot to bring it in sort-of lies. But that's it. If I make a mistake I own up to it right away. It also ensures I don't make it again.

Then there's those lies to protect people's feelings..I wish I lived in an honest world, but I don't think it's that straight forward. What you see is what you get with me. Whether or not I finished some report on some day seems, on the whole, so little worth caring about that I'd barely even consider it a lie. A misrepresentation of specific space-time events. The work still gets done on time.

If there's some sort of problem and I know I can solve it quickly, I don't tell anyone. It only complicates things.
But I try to be as honest as I can in any other situation.

Aequalitia wrote:
HorusLand wrote::(

Maybe praying helps and would god maybe ask how me workday was.

Everybody who I knows are now away or something so.

How was your workday?
I tend to post on TET every time I'm lonely. But I'm rarely lonely.
A series of strange bipolar phenomena collectively known as adolescence, taking over a nation formerly terrorizing NSG as an awkward and slightly braindead child.

Freelanderness
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Freelanderness » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:15 pm

Lies and Ignorance wrote:
Freelanderness wrote: :hug:

I neeeeed yo loving, shit's going bad.
. ♕ I am your LORD and saviour, for I am Jesus Christina Confess your sins, and ye shall be forgiven. ❤ .
One of Le Sexiest NSers 2013. Call me ¡¥. Now a fascist because rape is bad, mmkay.
Meet the TET Pantheon
"What I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you cry with you or kiss you, I love you." - Evey (V for Vendetta)
Alleniana wrote:
New Manvir wrote:Well, it's obvious the Native Americans didn't really have a history. They were just loafing about, waiting for some white people to show up so the real fun could start.

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:15 pm

The Emerald Dawn wrote:
Morlodania wrote:I feel dead.

Check for a pulse.
Check respiration.
Check for pain response.

Check time of death.

Negative.
Negative.
Negative.
Negative.

17 years, 10 months, and some odd days ago.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Officially Thernsymantic!
Statty: Un-Daughter
New Cinoth: Insane Mistress
Sungai: Cousin of Sorts
Pinki3: Living Cupcake
LadyRebels: The Witch
Fort: That Crazy Guy in the Corner
Gidge: The Fluffy Queen
Valerie: Vampire Cookie Queen
Glee: Glee-chan
Greater Appalachia: The Ghost
Earthy/Uni: Platonic Lover
Nana: Kitteh Mama

Gallade wrote:My Little Morlo, Abduction is Magic~

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:16 pm

Freelanderness wrote:

Kitty!!! :hug:
Soldati senza confini: Better than an iPod in shuffle more with 20,000 songs.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Current Goal: Flesh out nation factbook.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:16 pm

Freelanderness wrote:

<3 her

Plus, she's absolutely gorgeous.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Lies and Ignorance
Minister

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lies and Ignorance » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:16 pm

Freelanderness wrote:

I'm currently skip-dancing over to Facebook. We're going to talk this mess out, 'kay?
✡☭♀

Horusland
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Horusland » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:17 pm

The name seems familiar, but I have no idea who it is. :meh:
A series of strange bipolar phenomena collectively known as adolescence, taking over a nation formerly terrorizing NSG as an awkward and slightly braindead child.

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:17 pm

Morlodania wrote:
The Emerald Dawn wrote:Check for a pulse.
Check respiration.
Check for pain response.

Check time of death.

Negative.
Negative.
Negative.
Negative.

17 years, 10 months, and some odd days ago.

That's so twentieth century.
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

Freelanderness
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Freelanderness » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:19 pm

Soldati senza confini wrote:Kitty!!! :hug:

Hiiii honey!

Freelanderness wrote:I neeeeed yo loving, shit's going bad.

I'm currently skip-dancing over to Facebook. We're going to talk this mess out, 'kay?

Okay sweety you the best <3
Meet the TET Pantheon
Alleniana wrote:

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:19 pm

Freelanderness wrote:
Soldati senza confini wrote:Kitty!!! :hug:

Hiiii honey!

I see you got issues; what's up?
Soldati senza confini: Better than an iPod in shuffle more with 20,000 songs.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Current Goal: Flesh out nation factbook.

Aequalitia
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aequalitia » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:20 pm

HorusLand wrote:
Aequalitia wrote:Maybe praying helps and would god maybe ask how me workday was.

Everybody who I knows are now away or something so.

How was your workday?

I'm never lonely at work. That's also why I like to work.

It was good, Monday is such a easy and relax day. Tomorrow however...

I always hope that how more things we doing there, how less to do tomorrow, but mostly that is just a wishful but false thinking :p
This world got so much cliches, so much pretty cliches <3

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:21 pm

HorusLand wrote:

The name seems familiar, but I have no idea who it is. :meh:

She's a pretty new R&B and soul singer.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Freelanderness
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Freelanderness » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:21 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Freelanderness wrote:<3 her

Plus, she's absolutely gorgeous.

Meet the TET Pantheon
Alleniana wrote:

Horusland
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Horusland » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:22 pm

Aequalitia wrote:
HorusLand wrote:How was your workday?

I'm never lonely at work. That's also why I like to work.

I always hope that how more things we doing there, how less to do tomorrow, but mostly that is just a wishful but false thinking :p

The farther I am from any type of work, the better I feel. :p
brb dinner

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:23 pm

Freelanderness wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:Plus, she's absolutely gorgeous.

One of the best role models you could wish for.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:24 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
HorusLand wrote:The name seems familiar, but I have no idea who it is. :meh:

She's a pretty new R&B and soul singer.

Do you recommend any song of her's?

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gallade » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:24 pm

Screw you world, I have a pillow fort and Häagen-Dazs.
|| Miss me with that factional BS || RIP Dyakovo. You were a true friend, you will be forever missed. ||

Français, en guerriers magnanimes, portez ou retenez vos coups! Épargnez ces tristes victimes à regret s'armant contre nous
My TG box is for friends, not food
Feel like making a direct change rather than just bickering over crises?
Help give orphaned children a safe environment to grow
Combat Homelessness

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:25 pm

Gallade wrote:Screw you world, I have a pillow fort and Häagen-Dazs.

We lost contact with forward point Gallade. I repeat: we lost contact with forward point Gallade!
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

Aequalitia
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aequalitia » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:25 pm

HorusLand wrote:
Aequalitia wrote:I'm never lonely at work. That's also why I like to work.

The farther I am from any type of work, the better I feel. :p
brb dinner

Hah maybe :p

Have a good dinner there :hug:
This world got so much cliches, so much pretty cliches <3

Freelanderness
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Freelanderness » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:26 pm

Soldati senza confini wrote:
Freelanderness wrote:Hiiii honey!

I see you got issues; what's up?

Relationship issues. I don't reeeeeally want to broadcast it on the forums. You can TG me, or add me on skype or whatever
Meet the TET Pantheon
Alleniana wrote:

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:27 pm

Agritum wrote:

Do you recommend any song of her's?

Pretty much everything from her first album is fantastic.

I suppose Dance or Die is a good one to start on.

Freelanderness
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Freelanderness » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:28 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Freelanderness wrote:

One of the best role models you could wish for.

I don't think she could make me love her any more than I already do.
Meet the TET Pantheon
Alleniana wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives