NATION

PASSWORD

We can't stop here, this is TET country.

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Blasveck
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Blasveck » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:08 pm

Mandicoria wrote:And so I looked into the abyss that was my life. Thinking about what was to come, and why certain things were so. Like, why was my life an abyss and not a chasm? So many questions I could've asked, yet so little time.

I get the feeling this is a passage from a book.

I wanna say Hemingway but I know that's wrong.
Forever a Communist

Mandicoria
Senator

Founded: Sep 10, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mandicoria » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:08 pm

The Truth and Light wrote:Someone called me anti-American the other day. I still can't get over it. :b

*spits at tree* Ya see, dem liberal cammies comin' in dis country try to ruin yer life!
very bitter anarcho syndicalist with a mancrush on nestor makhno. debate me liberal. also a proud SRA member
feel free to telegram, i don't care
What if Humanity was as Important as it thought it was... But it turned out to not be a very good thing.
also i rip off warhammer, DOOM, and halo unapologetically
Highly suggest listening to this when reading anything I post about this nation.
A [1.18] civilization, according to this index.

The Truth and Light
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Truth and Light » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:08 pm

Mandicoria wrote:And so I looked into the abyss that was my life. Thinking about what was to come, and why certain things were so. Like, why was my life an abyss and not a chasm? So many questions I could've asked, yet so little time.

Augh! It's like you started to bake a souffle, but then took the ingredients out before they were done and splattered them all over yourself while cooing like a baby.

That is to say, what an utterly disappointing post.
Last edited by The Truth and Light on Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quapaw Republic
Envoy

Founded: Mar 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Quapaw Republic » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:09 pm

*flips out and drives away in rainbow car*

I need my fishstick state of mind. You just ruined my mood.
TotallyRad: You support gay rights? You must be gay
Fourpaws: I support animal rights, do I look like a fucking alpaca to you?
Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -1.68
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.60

Stern des Meeres
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Stern des Meeres » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:09 pm

Is there even a difference between abysses and chasms? :blink:
Sun Wukong wrote:All hail Stern. Empress of Nerds. Dread-Queen of TeT.
Other Thafoo wrote:hey stern, you should put this quote into your sig, it'll be fun

"bananas"
Esternial wrote:You're a good student, Sterny.

You'll accomplish great things.

Or end up faced down in the gutter, completely wasted.

Mandicoria
Senator

Founded: Sep 10, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mandicoria » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:09 pm

Blasveck wrote:

I get the feeling this is a passage from a book.

I wanna say Hemingway but I know that's wrong.

I just made it up on the spot. :P
very bitter anarcho syndicalist with a mancrush on nestor makhno. debate me liberal. also a proud SRA member
feel free to telegram, i don't care
What if Humanity was as Important as it thought it was... But it turned out to not be a very good thing.
also i rip off warhammer, DOOM, and halo unapologetically
Highly suggest listening to this when reading anything I post about this nation.
A [1.18] civilization, according to this index.

Sun Wukong
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 16, 2013
Libertarian Police State

Postby Sun Wukong » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:09 pm

Stern des Meeres wrote:

Is there even a difference between abysses and chasms? :blink:

Abysses look back.
Great Sage, Equal of Heaven.

The Truth and Light
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Truth and Light » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:10 pm

Coffee Cakes wrote:
The Truth and Light wrote:You were much more faithful, I guess. Each relationship of mine had different dynamics, but for whatever reason, they always disintegrated.

I don't know that it's a matter of being faithful... it's just a matter of things clicking.
When they click, it can last a while. But usually, I'm the one who slips up.
I regret that I didn't or couldn't do more for Joshy when he was going through gender problems just before we broke up, which I dunno if that helped cause the breakup or not, but it feels like it helped, and I regret letting Chat know a couple things about me, because it wasn't long later that we broke up, and I regret not being able to be online the same time as her towards the end, and I kinda kick myself for that too, because that lasted over a year.

So far, nothing like that yet with Maud. But I don't wanna jinx it, either.

:hug: I wish you luck.

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:10 pm

Head over to Paradise...
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives