NATION

PASSWORD

TET: What Didn't You Learn Today?

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Serbian Empire
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Serbian Empire » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:36 am

Hurdegaryp wrote:
Arglorand wrote:That just might be it.

Let's just assume there might be hope for humanity left after all. I know, it sounds utterly ridiculous. Can't blame a guy for having an occasional relapse into positivism, right?

I can't be that positive in humanity to think this will last.

Stattr wrote:That my brother is now in my Food for Fitness class. 0.o

I had that in my Phys Ed. class with my brother as well.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~ WOMAN
Level 12 Myrmidon, Level ⑨ Tsundere, Level ✿ Hold My Flower
Bad Idea Purveyor
8 Values: https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=56.1&d=70.2&g=86.5&s=91.9
Political Compass: Economic -10.00 Authoritarian: -9.13
TG for Facebook if you want to friend me
Marissa, Goddess of Stratospheric Reach
preferred pronouns: Female ones
Primarily lesbian, but pansexual in nature

The Holy Therns
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 09, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Holy Therns » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:36 am

Aequalitia wrote:
The Holy Therns wrote:I should eat. Should I eat? I should. I totally should eat.

There's chicken. I could eat chicken.

I see no argument to NOT eat chicken. But go you just eat only a chicken or some other things also?

The day is not complete without the ritual chicken sacrifice.
Platitude with attitude
Your new favorite.
MTF transperson. She/her. Lives in Sweden.
Also, N A N A ! ! !
Gallade wrote:Love, cake, wine and banter. No greater meaning to life (〜^∇^)〜

Ethel mermania wrote:to therns is to transend the pettiness of the field of play into the field of dreams.

Aequalitia
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aequalitia » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:37 am

The Holy Therns wrote:
Aequalitia wrote:I see no argument to NOT eat chicken. But go you just eat only a chicken or some other things also?

The day is not complete without the ritual chicken sacrifice.

Tok tok tok, there is the chicken! Now its you turn :lol:

*grabs chicken and gives it to Therns*
This world got so much cliches, so much pretty cliches <3

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:37 am

The Serbian Empire wrote:

I had that in my Phys Ed. class with my brother as well.

The teacher didn't even know he was my brother... She didn't see his last name... Then we had a lecture on cookie dough and that you could get Salmonella from it...but only if you use a bad egg... My brother and I looked at each other around some students in the first row and just smiled at each other.
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

The Serbian Empire
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby The Serbian Empire » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:43 am

Stattr wrote:
The Serbian Empire wrote:I had that in my Phys Ed. class with my brother as well.

The teacher didn't even know he was my brother... She didn't see his last name... Then we had a lecture on cookie dough and that you could get Salmonella from it...but only if you use a bad egg... My brother and I looked at each other around some students in the first row and just smiled at each other.

With me, it was known that we were brothers if only for the last name and the locks we used on our gym lockers. He was trying to get stronger as it was originally intended to be a weight lifting class for his group, and I was just trying to gather a half a gym credit to graduate. The budget cuts merged the two classes and resulted in a composite Gym/weighlifting class where my brother got stronger and lost 40 pounds from the increase in muscle. Myself, I focused on lifting to improve my durability and first gained 15 pounds (out of both my diet and my muscle building effort) before an lengthy illness led to me losing nearly 25 pounds during Christmas break. I was also the slowest runner, but one of the most agile given that poor speed in the group which is ironic given my physique.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~ WOMAN
Bad Idea Purveyor

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:45 am

Stattr wrote:The teacher didn't even know he was my brother... She didn't see his last name... Then we had a lecture on cookie dough and that you could get Salmonella from it...but only if you use a bad egg... My brother and I looked at each other around some students in the first row and just smiled at each other.

With me, it was known that we were brothers if only for the last name and the locks we used on our gym lockers. He was trying to get stronger as it was originally intended to be a weight lifting class for his group, and I was just trying to gather a half a gym credit to graduate. The budget cuts merged the two classes and resulted in a composite Gym/weighlifting class where my brother got stronger and lost 40 pounds from the increase in muscle. Myself, I focused on lifting to improve my durability and first gained 15 pounds (out of both my diet and my muscle building effort) before an lengthy illness led to me losing nearly 25 pounds during Christmas break. I was also the slowest runner, but one of the most agile given that poor speed in the group which is ironic given my physique.

Wow... I'm taking weight strengthening and lifting second semester... Ion want sot know how it goes, since I can't even lift the bar to a bench press... :/
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

The Serbian Empire
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby The Serbian Empire » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:51 am

Stattr wrote:
The Serbian Empire wrote:With me, it was known that we were brothers if only for the last name and the locks we used on our gym lockers. He was trying to get stronger as it was originally intended to be a weight lifting class for his group, and I was just trying to gather a half a gym credit to graduate. The budget cuts merged the two classes and resulted in a composite Gym/weighlifting class where my brother got stronger and lost 40 pounds from the increase in muscle. Myself, I focused on lifting to improve my durability and first gained 15 pounds (out of both my diet and my muscle building effort) before an lengthy illness led to me losing nearly 25 pounds during Christmas break. I was also the slowest runner, but one of the most agile given that poor speed in the group which is ironic given my physique.

Wow... I'm taking weight strengthening and lifting second semester... Ion want sot know how it goes, since I can't even lift the bar to a bench press... :/

I was so out of shape I could barely lift the bar myself. The most comedic part was the 6.9 second 40 yard dash time to measure my progress. Yeah, molasses runs fast than that!
LOVEWHOYOUARE~ WOMAN
Bad Idea Purveyor

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gallade » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:10 am

I feel infinitely better after that jog. Beautiful day.
|| Miss me with that factional BS || RIP Dyakovo. You were a true friend, you will be forever missed. ||

Français, en guerriers magnanimes, portez ou retenez vos coups! Épargnez ces tristes victimes à regret s'armant contre nous
My TG box is for friends, not food
Feel like making a direct change rather than just bickering over crises?
Help give orphaned children a safe environment to grow
Combat Homelessness

Aequalitia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aequalitia » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:12 am

Gallade wrote:I feel infinitely better after that jog. Beautiful day.

Doing a jog can be helpful not only for the body, but also for the soul.

The Holy Therns
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Holy Therns » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:12 am

:hug: Moooom!

My day is now one mom better.
Platitude with attitude
Your new favorite.
Also, N A N A ! ! !

Ethel mermania wrote:to therns is to transend the pettiness of the field of play into the field of dreams.

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:13 am

What is Food for Fitness? Kat

Stattr wrote:The teacher didn't even know he was my brother... She didn't see his last name... Then we had a lecture on cookie dough and that you could get Salmonella from it...but only if you use a bad egg... My brother and I looked at each other around some students in the first row and just smiled at each other.

I never went to school with any relatives. Like, the closest in age to me was my cousin who is like, 10 years older than me.
Stattr wrote:
The Serbian Empire wrote:With me, it was known that we were brothers if only for the last name and the locks we used on our gym lockers. He was trying to get stronger as it was originally intended to be a weight lifting class for his group, and I was just trying to gather a half a gym credit to graduate. The budget cuts merged the two classes and resulted in a composite Gym/weighlifting class where my brother got stronger and lost 40 pounds from the increase in muscle. Myself, I focused on lifting to improve my durability and first gained 15 pounds (out of both my diet and my muscle building effort) before an lengthy illness led to me losing nearly 25 pounds during Christmas break. I was also the slowest runner, but one of the most agile given that poor speed in the group which is ironic given my physique.

Keep me updated, too. Also, it takes time. Just keep working at it. When I started, I could barely bench 40. Now, I'm fairly sure I could bench myself.

Stattr wrote:Wow... I'm taking weight strengthening and lifting second semester... Ion want sot know how it goes, since I can't even lift the bar to a bench press... :/

I was so out of shape I could barely lift the bar myself. The most comedic part was the 6.9 second 40 yard dash time to measure my progress. Yeah, molasses runs fast than that!

I went a bit faster, but not by much.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallade » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:14 am

The Holy Therns wrote:

Marvellous darling, marvellous.
|| Miss me with that factional BS || RIP Dyakovo. You were a true friend, you will be forever missed. ||

Français, en guerriers magnanimes, portez ou retenez vos coups! Épargnez ces tristes victimes à regret s'armant contre nous
Combat Homelessness

The Holy Therns
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Holy Therns » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:21 am

Gallade wrote:
The Holy Therns wrote:

Marvellous darling, marvellous.

It is however one horrid tummy ache worse.
Platitude with attitude
Your new favorite.
Also, N A N A ! ! !

DesAnges
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 02, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby DesAnges » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:21 am

The Holy Therns wrote:
Gallade wrote:Marvellous darling, marvellous.

Did you fight the chicken again?
My name is Kim-Jong Ayatollah, and I'm a big boy. I'm ten and three-quarters. I have high levels of respect for this man. <3<32 NSG, two pages into a debate
@Iseabbv Don't @ me

The Holy Therns
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Holy Therns » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:22 am

DesAnges wrote:
The Holy Therns wrote:

Did you fight the chicken again?

Stomach ache seems to follow every meal I've taken lately.
Platitude with attitude
Your new favorite.
Also, N A N A ! ! !

DesAnges
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 02, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby DesAnges » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:23 am

The Holy Therns wrote:
DesAnges wrote:Did you fight the chicken again?

Should probably see a doctor.
My name is Kim-Jong Ayatollah, and I'm a big boy. I'm ten and three-quarters. I have high levels of respect for this man. <3<32 NSG, two pages into a debate
@Iseabbv Don't @ me

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallade » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:24 am

The Holy Therns wrote:
Gallade wrote:Marvellous darling, marvellous.

That's a pity. You're supposed to look after your sick mommy. 3:

Combat Homelessness

Vaxon
Post Marshal

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaxon » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:25 am

DesAnges wrote:
The Holy Therns wrote:

I second that notion for the person feeling sick...
Greetings, If you're reading this, YOU ARE A STALKER!
Now, in all seriousness, I am an American Male.
Greater Mackonia wrote:"A car carrying a Communist a Capitalist and a Fascist breaks down, the Communist implores for the three to unite and push the car forward, though it may take significant time and misery. The Capitalist declares that the three should hire a taxi, though it will be costly and the taxi only has room for two. The Fascist gets in the car, sounds the horn and pretends the car is still moving."

-A Mack Saying.

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:26 am

The Holy Therns wrote:
DesAnges wrote:Did you fight the chicken again?

Replace "stomach ache" with "stomach turning into a volcano", and it sounds like me lately. I know your feels. :hug:
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

The Holy Therns
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Holy Therns » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:26 am

DesAnges wrote:
The Holy Therns wrote:

Yeah, I'll get around to that.

Gallade wrote:
The Holy Therns wrote:

That's a pity. You're supposed to look after your sick mommy. 3:

:hug: But I can still give you healing hugs. I just might be complaining about my stomach ache while I do.
Platitude with attitude
Your new favorite.
Also, N A N A ! ! !

The Serbian Empire
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby The Serbian Empire » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:27 am

You don't always die from tobacco. Sometimes they just snip out your tongue.~
LOVEWHOYOUARE~ WOMAN
Bad Idea Purveyor

Aequalitia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aequalitia » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:28 am

The Holy Therns wrote:
DesAnges wrote:Should probably see a doctor.

Yeah, I'll get around to that.

Wise, be sick is never good. I hope its over soon :c

The Serbian Empire
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby The Serbian Empire » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:32 am

Grenartia wrote:
The Holy Therns wrote:

Replace "stomach ache" with "stomach turning into a volcano", and it sounds like me lately. I know your feels. :hug:

I know it well. I secretly probably have had stomach ulcers in my past.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~ WOMAN
Bad Idea Purveyor

Veceria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Veceria » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:36 am

And once again my hopes for a better, open-minded Austria have been destroyed by an Austrian Internet Forum Debate ...
[FT]|Does not use NS stats.
Zeth Rekia wrote:You making Zeno horny.

DesAnges wrote:People don't deserve respect, they earn it.

10,000,000th post.
FoxTropica wrote:And then Hurdegaryp kissed Thafoo, Meanwhile Fox-Mary-"Sue"-Tropica saved TET from destruction and everyone happily forever.

Then suddenly fights broke out because hey, it's the internet.

Hurd is Hurd is Hurd.
Discord: Fenrisúlfr#3521
(send me a TG before sending me a friend request though)
I'm Austrian, if you need german translations, feel free to send me a TG.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:39 am

Veceria wrote:And once again my hopes for a better, open-minded Austria have been destroyed by an Austrian Internet Forum Debate ...

You still make beautiful strudels.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives