NATION

PASSWORD

TET: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:21 pm

Northern Dominus wrote:
Lackadaisical Hopes wrote:Uh oh.... I'm out!

*flees*
... oh-kay?

Ethel mermania wrote: :rofl: :rofl:
You know I can and did read back a bit... care to continue your train of thought without considering the possible consequences? :eyebrow:

sure, why dont you show her a picture of you in your summer whites???
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Vareiln
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vareiln » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:22 pm

Agorya wrote:TET. I want to ask you a question: what is the meaning of life?

I may not know the meaning, but I know what it is.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:22 pm

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Lackadaisical Hopes
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lackadaisical Hopes » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Northern Dominus wrote:
Lackadaisical Hopes wrote:Uh oh.... I'm out!

*flees*
... oh-kay?

Ethel mermania wrote: :rofl: :rofl:
You know I can and did read back a bit... care to continue your train of thought without considering the possible consequences? :eyebrow:

I'm sorry. :( :hug:
The cutiest lil kiwi you ever saw!
No I am not Lackadaisical2
I used to be Chatkasatan.
Hella Old
Bi

Lackadaisical2 wrote: Mm, now I miss Chat, she is a bundle of fun wrapped in sexy.
Grenartia wrote:I swear, if I'm the God of Kinky, then you're the Goddess.
New England and The Maritimes wrote:Joshy was right about Chatty. You can't help but feel naughty when you're caught in her sexy tractor beam. :lol:
Big Jim P wrote:Nana is my mother, Chat is my daughter, and Roan is my very surprised wife.
New Maldorainia wrote:I shall name you Daisy.

Lackadaisical Hopes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lackadaisical Hopes » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Lackadaisical Hopes wrote:I know! I was hoping you wouldn't have picked up on that....

now everytime i call him that, i caN say you said it as well,

:hug:

Oh man, I was tricked!
Hella Old
Bi

Lackadaisical2 wrote: Mm, now I miss Chat, she is a bundle of fun wrapped in sexy.
New England and The Maritimes wrote:Joshy was right about Chatty. You can't help but feel naughty when you're caught in her sexy tractor beam. :lol:
Big Jim P wrote:Nana is my mother, Chat is my daughter, and Roan is my very surprised wife.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:24 pm

Lackadaisical Hopes wrote:
Northern Dominus wrote:... oh-kay?

you did nothing wrong, some people are just stingy with their service photos

--S. Huntington

--H. Kissenger

Cill Airne
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cill Airne » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:25 pm

There isn't an inherent meaning of life. The meaning of life is individualistic, each person has their own meaning - and it might take them a while to find it. So, the meaning of life is to live life the way you are meant to. :-)
Anglican
Avid reader

To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself.

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:27 pm

Belligerent Alcoholics wrote:
Lackadaisical Hopes wrote:Don't call him dolphin boy it's sounds a little...... Uhh.... Unmanly...

Who's Dolphin Boy? :eyebrow:
Something that small-minded fools use to refer to me as because they can't hear themselves over the sound of my awesome... so technically me.

Ethel mermania wrote:

Because no images of me in my whites exist? I mostly wore lots of dark blue ODU's during my USCG days and rarely did I ever dress in above tropic blue SBDs'

Oh don't be, Ethel was just winding you up without realizing it. Truth be told there aren't many photos of me in uniform... not many to speak of, or at least none in my possession. Most of the time my duties didn't give me much time if any to mug for the camera, so a lot of the images from around that period of my life are civilian clothes anyway.
Battletech RP: Giant walking war machines, space to surface fighters, and other implements blowing things up= lots of fun! Sign up here
We even have a soundtrack!

RIP Caroll Shelby 1923-2012
Aurora, Oak Creek, Happy Valley, Sandy Hook. Just how high a price are we willing to pay?

Belligerent Alcoholics
Senator

Founded: Jul 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Belligerent Alcoholics » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Northern Dominus wrote:
Belligerent Alcoholics wrote:Who's Dolphin Boy? :eyebrow:

Something that small-minded fools use to refer to me as because they can't hear themselves over the sound of my awesome... so technically me.

:hug:
Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:Behave your damn selves, folks.

To block the sight of spam trolls, enter the troll's name here.
There's a list of suicide prevention resources here.
Pro: voluntary collectivism, civil rights and liberties, equal protection of law, Pope Francis, kittens; MRM; fair trade
Conflicted: Green Party; SPUSA; Fatah; guns; abortion
Anti: capitalism; Zionism; Hamas; Marxism; forced collectivism; fascism; free trade; feminism; ponies
Political compass
Political test
I side with...
Lawful-leaning Neutral Good

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Northern Dominus wrote:

Ethel mermania wrote:
Because no images of me in my whites exist? I mostly wore lots of dark blue ODU's during my USCG days and rarely did I ever dress in above tropic blue SBDs'

Lackadaisical Hopes wrote:I'm sorry. :( :hug:
Oh don't be, Ethel was just winding you up without realizing it. Truth be told there aren't many photos of me in uniform... not many to speak of, or at least none in my possession. Most of the time my duties didn't give me much time if any to mug for the camera, so a lot of the images from around that period of my life are civilian clothes anyway.

they did not take one when you graduated boot camp?

--S. Huntington

--H. Kissenger

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:32 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Northern Dominus wrote:Something that small-minded fools use to refer to me as because they can't hear themselves over the sound of my awesome... so technically me.

Yes.

And mine went down in a flood, probably buried in the muck of the White River outside of where my parents used to live after the floods of 08
Battletech RP: Giant walking war machines, space to surface fighters, and other implements blowing things up= lots of fun! Sign up here

Aurora, Oak Creek, Happy Valley, Sandy Hook. Just how high a price are we willing to pay?

Lackadaisical Hopes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lackadaisical Hopes » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:33 pm

Northern Dominus wrote:

Ethel mermania wrote:
Lackadaisical Hopes wrote:I'm sorry. :( :hug:

Heh heh... I sure feel dumb now :/
Hella Old
Bi

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:36 pm

Northern Dominus wrote:Something that small-minded fools use to refer to me as because they can't hear themselves over the sound of my awesome... so technically me.

Heh heh... I sure feel dumb now :/
Aw don't... I could speculate why Ethel wanted to wind you up due to home permutations but that's reaching :P

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Northern Dominus wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:
Yes.

And mine went down in a flood, probably buried in the muck of the White River outside of where my parents used to live after the floods of 08

i am sorry to hear that, when i worked for the guard ( i did some coding for them early in my career) on governors island, most of the officers had their pics somewhere in their family quarters. They were nice formal shots.

--S. Huntington

--H. Kissenger

Lackadaisical Hopes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lackadaisical Hopes » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:38 pm

Northern Dominus wrote:
Lackadaisical Hopes wrote:Heh heh... I sure feel dumb now :/
Aw don't... I could speculate why Ethel wanted to wind you up due to home permutations but that's reaching :P

I think you should! Maybe in private... Then I could laugh at him. In private..
Hella Old
Bi

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:39 pm

Northern Dominus wrote:Aw don't... I could speculate why Ethel wanted to wind you up due to home permutations but that's reaching :P

HEY I can read that ...

--S. Huntington

--H. Kissenger

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:40 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Northern Dominus wrote:Yes.

i am sorry to hear that, when i worked for the guard ( i did some coding for them early in my career) on governors island, most of the officers had their pics somewhere in their family quarters. They were nice formal shots.
I was never an officer, discharged honorably at E-4.5... meaning I was technically a PO3 but I was taking on duties of a P02 without the pay occasionally :P

Only E-6 and above are so committed that they'd keep even one picture of themselves in those stupid white uniforms around.

Northern Dominus wrote:Aw don't... I could speculate why Ethel wanted to wind you up due to home permutations but that's reaching :P

Nah, it's more fun to guess.

Lackadaisical Hopes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lackadaisical Hopes » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:40 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Lackadaisical Hopes wrote:I think you should! Maybe in private... Then I could laugh at him. In private..

HEY I can read that ...

Oh! My mistake!
Hella Old
Bi

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:40 pm

Northern Dominus wrote:
Lackadaisical Hopes wrote:Heh heh... I sure feel dumb now :/

look dolphin boy, we still have better pizza than you, and thank you for soriano, though you got a guy who is very raw but may turn out to be a decent pitcher

--S. Huntington

--H. Kissenger

Belligerent Alcoholics
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Belligerent Alcoholics » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:41 pm

Can I get a hug? :hug:

Pro: voluntary collectivism, civil rights and liberties, equal protection of law, Pope Francis, kittens; MRM; fair trade
Anti: capitalism; Zionism; Hamas; Marxism; forced collectivism; fascism; free trade; feminism; ponies
Political compass
Political test
I side with...

Lackadaisical Hopes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lackadaisical Hopes » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:41 pm

Northern Dominus wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:
I was never an officer, discharged honorably at E-4.5... meaning I was technically a PO3 but I was taking on duties of a P02 without the pay occasionally :P

Only E-6 and above are so committed that they'd keep even one picture of themselves in those stupid white uniforms around.

Lackadaisical Hopes wrote:I think you should! Maybe in private... Then I could laugh at him. In private..
Nah, it's more fun to guess.
Oh I got a few ideas...
Hella Old
Bi

Lackadaisical Hopes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lackadaisical Hopes » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:41 pm

Belligerent Alcoholics wrote:Can I get a hug? :hug:

No
Hella Old
Bi

Belligerent Alcoholics
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Belligerent Alcoholics » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:42 pm

Belligerent Alcoholics wrote:Can I get a hug? :hug:

No

Meanie. :(

Political compass
Political test
I side with...

Qazox
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 17, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Qazox » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:42 pm

I miss anything worth not reading these last few hours?
Wikipage/Qazox National Football Team
Qualified for World Cups 31, 33, 35-50, 54-59, 61, 62. Runners-up: CoH 52
Baptism of Fire 44 (w/Mangolana); World Baseball Classics 1, 4, 5, 10, 13 and 23; World Cup of Hockey 7 and 14; World Bowls IV & IX; IBC X; Baptism of Iron III and VIII; NSCAA Tourney II, III (conferences/regionals), The OXEN Cup; the TOUR de QAZOX, Qazoxian Sports Festival and NS X-Games/Winter X-Games I.
World Cups of Hockey 4 & 6; World Baseball Classics 6, 8 and 9, World Bowls 3 and XXI; Draggonnii Inviyatii V, IBC XI
xkcd 1110 (zoomable!)

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:42 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:

look dolphin boy, we still have better pizza than you, and thank you for soriano, though you got a guy who is very raw but may turn out to be a decent pitcher
Better pizza... riiight.

And hey, at least our politicians go down for really important scandals and not for sexting wildly.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives