NATION

PASSWORD

TET: Where is that Lost Shaker of Salt Anyway?

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Wind in the Willows
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6770
Founded: Apr 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wind in the Willows » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:07 am

Immoren wrote:Anything said on page 500 becomes trve.


Alright.

User avatar
San Leggera
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13414
Founded: Dec 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San Leggera » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:08 am

Immoren wrote:Anything said on page 500 becomes trve.

I am the Old Spice Guy.

Now to go find that damned horse!
#JusticeForGat
Flag | CoA | Map (bigger!)
I Just Want to Sell Out My Funeral

User avatar
Jolthig
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11761
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Jolthig » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:08 am

Oaledonia wrote:
Jolthig wrote::o

Turn it into good anime then.


Good. How bout you?

Dusk maiden of Amnesia iz teh saddest :c

I see.

Immoren wrote:Anything said on page 500 becomes trve.

Indeed.
Your friendly Ahmadi Muslim NSGer, Jolthig; telegrams are welcome. Want my discord? Jolthig #9602.

OOC Links:

Want to know more about the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community?

Alislam.org
True Islam
Muslims For Peace

Other OOC links:

The Islamic Discussion Thread
My OOC Political Views
My Top 10 Favorite Bands

IC:

Factbook
This nation does not represent my RL political views.

Fan of various genres of both rock and metal
.

Ahmadiyya Muslim (converted on November 15, 2016)
None.
Eternal Lotharia wrote:...

I NEVER WANTED TO BE A CRACKBABY!

User avatar
Betulla
Diplomat
 
Posts: 652
Founded: Dec 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Betulla » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:08 am

Wind in the Willows wrote:
Betulla wrote:Good afternoon.


Good Afternoon, Betulla.

Get a flag.
Yes. Yes more sigs.

User avatar
Lackadaisical Hopes
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8449
Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lackadaisical Hopes » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:08 am

Northern Dominus wrote:
Lackadaisical Hopes wrote:No I want you alive. ;)
Yeah yeah, you say that now... oh I get it, I'm getting attached to steel cables as a human marionette then.
Nah because thats weird. But I do wanna keep you all to myself and fight off the hordes women after you.
Lady Sexy Kiwi! The cutiest lil kiwi you ever saw!
No I am not Lackadaisical2 Im the sexy female verson!
I used to be Chatkasatan.
I'm female <3
Pansexual

Lackadaisical2 wrote: Mm, now I miss Chat, she is a bundle of fun wrapped in sexy.
Grenartia wrote:I swear, if I'm the God of Kinky, then you're the Goddess.
New England and The Maritimes wrote:Joshy was right about Chatty. You can't help but feel naughty when you're caught in her sexy tractor beam. :lol:
Big Jim P wrote:Nana is my mother, Chat is my daughter, and Roan is my very surprised wife.
New Maldorainia wrote:I shall name you Daisy.

User avatar
Wind in the Willows
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6770
Founded: Apr 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wind in the Willows » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:08 am

Betulla wrote:
Wind in the Willows wrote:
Good Afternoon, Betulla.

Get a flag.


Do you have any recommendations? The moderators took away my MaxNation flag.

User avatar
Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21487
Founded: Mar 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:09 am

501st legion.
Last edited by Wikipe-tan on January 13, 2006 4:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The lovable PMT nation of hugs and chibi! Now with 75% more Hanyū!
Oaledonian wiki | Decoli Defense | Embassy | OAF Military Info
Blackjack-and-Hookers wrote:
Oaledonia wrote:I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers

You bet your ass you will!
Divair wrote:NSG summer doesn't end anymore. Climate change.
Under construction
*POLITICALLY CONTENTIOUS STATEMENTS INTENSIFY*

User avatar
Veceria
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24596
Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Veceria » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:09 am

Jolthig wrote:
Veceria wrote:Inb4 lock :P

Managed to get here in time~

Geeoood.

Geod? Stones?

San Leggera wrote:
Veceria wrote:Inb4 lock :P

Managed to get here in time~

S4m3z~

Nomnom.

Luveria wrote:
Veceria wrote:Inb4 lock :P

Managed to get here in time~

I didn't mean to...

Rawr.

Wind in the Willows wrote:
Veceria wrote:Inb4 lock :P

Managed to get here in time~


Welcome!

Hai~

Immoren wrote:Anything said on page 500 becomes trve.

Penis.
[FT]|Does not use NS stats.
Zeth Rekia wrote:
Veceria wrote:I feel weird ... because this made me horny.

You making Zeno horny.

DesAnges wrote:People don't deserve respect, they earn it.

10,000,000th post.
FoxTropica wrote:And then Hurdegaryp kissed Thafoo, Meanwhile Fox-Mary-"Sue"-Tropica saved TET from destruction and everyone happily forever.

Then suddenly fights broke out because hey, it's the internet.

Hurd is Hurd is Hurd.

User avatar
Jolthig
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11761
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Jolthig » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:09 am

Wind in the Willows wrote:
Betulla wrote:Get a flag.


Do you have any recommendations? The moderators took away my MaxNation flag.

I could give you one.

Oaledonia wrote:501st legion.

Palpatine would approve.
Your friendly Ahmadi Muslim NSGer, Jolthig; telegrams are welcome. Want my discord? Jolthig #9602.

OOC Links:

Want to know more about the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community?

Alislam.org
True Islam
Muslims For Peace

Other OOC links:

The Islamic Discussion Thread
My OOC Political Views
My Top 10 Favorite Bands

IC:

Factbook
This nation does not represent my RL political views.

Fan of various genres of both rock and metal
.

Ahmadiyya Muslim (converted on November 15, 2016)
None.
Eternal Lotharia wrote:...

I NEVER WANTED TO BE A CRACKBABY!

User avatar
Betulla
Diplomat
 
Posts: 652
Founded: Dec 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Betulla » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:09 am

Wind in the Willows wrote:
Betulla wrote:Get a flag.


Do you have any recommendations? The moderators took away my MaxNation flag.

Why?

If in doubt, always use a badass. Unfortunately my camera can't handle my mugshot because it would break due to an overload of badassery, so you have to find one on your own.
Yes. Yes more sigs.

User avatar
Grenartia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 39363
Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:09 am

Luveria wrote:
Grenartia wrote:
Are we supposed to be surprised? Its Texas. AKA: America's black hole of civil rights.

Texas is the one place you can shoot escorts and get away with it.


Especially if they're black transgender wiccans.

Wind in the Willows wrote:So how is everyone today?


Tired. Currently 7AM. Been up since 9AM yesterday.
Impeach Humanity, Legalize Death Stars, Life is TheftWis/Gren 2016 Something all cisgender allies should start doing. I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith. ⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧
I'm a pansexual Androgyne. Also a Christian.
Please use they/them/their when referencing me, as I do NOT appreciate the other pronouns.
Textbook definition of irony
Quotes of awesomeness

"Don't take life so serious. It isn't permanent."-Dyakovo

User avatar
Luveria
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31339
Founded: Feb 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Luveria » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:10 am

Immoren wrote:Anything said on page 500 becomes trve.

The way you spelled that reminds me of true kvlt.

For you. Nokturnal Mortum - Goat Horns
Enjoy.

User avatar
Wind in the Willows
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6770
Founded: Apr 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wind in the Willows » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:10 am

Jolthig wrote:
Wind in the Willows wrote:
Do you have any recommendations? The moderators took away my MaxNation flag.

I could give you one.

Oaledonia wrote:501st legion.

Palpatine would approve.


Thank you, may I see the flag?

User avatar
Luveria
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31339
Founded: Feb 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Luveria » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:10 am

Veceria wrote:
Luveria wrote:I didn't mean to...

Rawr.

That's not what I meant!

User avatar
Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21487
Founded: Mar 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:10 am

Jolthig wrote:
Oaledonia wrote:501st legion.

Palpatine would approve.

I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers
Last edited by Wikipe-tan on January 13, 2006 4:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The lovable PMT nation of hugs and chibi! Now with 75% more Hanyū!
Oaledonian wiki | Decoli Defense | Embassy | OAF Military Info
Blackjack-and-Hookers wrote:
Oaledonia wrote:I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers

You bet your ass you will!
Divair wrote:NSG summer doesn't end anymore. Climate change.
Under construction
*POLITICALLY CONTENTIOUS STATEMENTS INTENSIFY*

User avatar
Jolthig
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11761
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Jolthig » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:11 am

Grenartia wrote:
Luveria wrote:Texas is the one place you can shoot escorts and get away with it.


Especially if they're black transgender wiccans.

Wind in the Willows wrote:So how is everyone today?


Tired. Currently 7AM. Been up since 9AM yesterday.

Get some sleep.
Your friendly Ahmadi Muslim NSGer, Jolthig; telegrams are welcome. Want my discord? Jolthig #9602.

OOC Links:

Want to know more about the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community?

Alislam.org
True Islam
Muslims For Peace

Other OOC links:

The Islamic Discussion Thread
My OOC Political Views
My Top 10 Favorite Bands

IC:

Factbook
This nation does not represent my RL political views.

Fan of various genres of both rock and metal
.

Ahmadiyya Muslim (converted on November 15, 2016)
None.
Eternal Lotharia wrote:...

I NEVER WANTED TO BE A CRACKBABY!

User avatar
Blackjack-and-Hookers
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Jan 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Blackjack-and-Hookers » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:11 am

Oaledonia wrote:
Jolthig wrote:
Palpatine would approve.

I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers

You bet your ass you will!

User avatar
Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14337
Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:12 am

Lackadaisical Hopes wrote:
Northern Dominus wrote:Yeah yeah, you say that now... oh I get it, I'm getting attached to steel cables as a human marionette then.
Nah because thats weird. But I do wanna keep you all to myself and fight off the hordes women after you.
Oh good. Because there are some really goddamned insane ones after me...

Hey, this is sort of like an inverse Scott Pilgrim vs the World thing al of a sudden.
Battletech RP: Giant walking war machines, space to surface fighters, and other implements blowing things up= lots of fun! Sign up here
We even have a soundtrack!

RIP Caroll Shelby 1923-2012
Aurora, Oak Creek, Happy Valley, Sandy Hook. Just how high a price are we willing to pay?

User avatar
Jolthig
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11761
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Jolthig » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:12 am

Oaledonia wrote:
Jolthig wrote:
Palpatine would approve.

I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers

Noooooooooooo.
Your friendly Ahmadi Muslim NSGer, Jolthig; telegrams are welcome. Want my discord? Jolthig #9602.

OOC Links:

Want to know more about the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community?

Alislam.org
True Islam
Muslims For Peace

Other OOC links:

The Islamic Discussion Thread
My OOC Political Views
My Top 10 Favorite Bands

IC:

Factbook
This nation does not represent my RL political views.

Fan of various genres of both rock and metal
.

Ahmadiyya Muslim (converted on November 15, 2016)
None.
Eternal Lotharia wrote:...

I NEVER WANTED TO BE A CRACKBABY!

User avatar
Wind in the Willows
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6770
Founded: Apr 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wind in the Willows » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:12 am

Betulla wrote:
Wind in the Willows wrote:
Do you have any recommendations? The moderators took away my MaxNation flag.

Why?

If in doubt, always use a badass. Unfortunately my camera can't handle my mugshot because it would break due to an overload of badassery, so you have to find one on your own.


Badass.

User avatar
San Leggera
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13414
Founded: Dec 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San Leggera » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:13 am

Northern Dominus wrote:
Lackadaisical Hopes wrote: Nah because thats weird. But I do wanna keep you all to myself and fight off the hordes women after you.
Oh good. Because there are some really goddamned insane ones after me...

Hey, this is sort of like an inverse Scott Pilgrim vs the World thing al of a sudden.

Don't tell Tofu.
#JusticeForGat
Flag | CoA | Map (bigger!)
I Just Want to Sell Out My Funeral

User avatar
Betulla
Diplomat
 
Posts: 652
Founded: Dec 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Betulla » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:13 am

Wind in the Willows wrote:
Betulla wrote:Why?

If in doubt, always use a badass. Unfortunately my camera can't handle my mugshot because it would break due to an overload of badassery, so you have to find one on your own.


Badass.

I'm Scarface.
Yes. Yes more sigs.

User avatar
Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14337
Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:13 am

San Leggera wrote:
Northern Dominus wrote:Oh good. Because there are some really goddamned insane ones after me...

Hey, this is sort of like an inverse Scott Pilgrim vs the World thing al of a sudden.

Don't tell Tofu.
...why?
Battletech RP: Giant walking war machines, space to surface fighters, and other implements blowing things up= lots of fun! Sign up here
We even have a soundtrack!

RIP Caroll Shelby 1923-2012
Aurora, Oak Creek, Happy Valley, Sandy Hook. Just how high a price are we willing to pay?

User avatar
Luveria
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31339
Founded: Feb 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Luveria » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:13 am

Grenartia wrote:
Luveria wrote:Texas is the one place you can shoot escorts and get away with it.


Especially if they're black transgender wiccans.

Then it's good thing I'm not black but I am occultist enough to get called Wiccan. That sounds dangerously close to the line so I'd probably get shot anyway.

User avatar
Veceria
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24596
Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Veceria » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:14 am

Luveria wrote:
Veceria wrote:
Rawr.

That's not what I meant!

Rawrawr.

Betulla wrote:
Wind in the Willows wrote:
Badass.

I'm Scarface.

You poor guy.
[FT]|Does not use NS stats.
Zeth Rekia wrote:
Veceria wrote:I feel weird ... because this made me horny.

You making Zeno horny.

DesAnges wrote:People don't deserve respect, they earn it.

10,000,000th post.
FoxTropica wrote:And then Hurdegaryp kissed Thafoo, Meanwhile Fox-Mary-"Sue"-Tropica saved TET from destruction and everyone happily forever.

Then suddenly fights broke out because hey, it's the internet.

Hurd is Hurd is Hurd.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads