NATION

PASSWORD

Totally Rad Party HQ [NSG Senate]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Malkora
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Malkora » Sun May 05, 2013 1:53 pm

I, Senator Malkora, vote for Ovisterra as Chairman of the Totally Rad Party.
On the other hand, I would need to see how you, Ovisterra respond to the overwhelming evidence that Luke Skywalker and his family were terrorists bent on ruling the stars?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dvv-Yib1Xg
Just an average NSG'er. If you can call NSG average.

Mishmahig
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mishmahig » Sun May 05, 2013 1:53 pm

Arglorand wrote:
Mishmahig wrote:
I'm sorry, but Churchill's speeches during wartime were fan-freaking-tastic.

There's no denying there, that (and a lot more) I'll grant you.

Guys, on a more serious note.....

Shall we stoop to their level, or will we remain above their tactics?

Ainin
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ainin » Sun May 05, 2013 1:53 pm

Leftist quote:
Republic of Nakong | 內江共和國 | IIwiki · Map · Kylaris
"And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned round on you — where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat?"

Arglorand
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Arglorand » Sun May 05, 2013 1:54 pm

Mishmahig wrote:
Arglorand wrote:There's no denying there, that (and a lot more) I'll grant you.

What are their tactics again, besides running around and trying to beg other parties not to agree to things?
Kosovo is Morrowind. N'wah.
Impeach Dagoth Ur, legalise Daedra worship, the Empire is theft. Nerevarine 3E 427.

Pros: Dunmeri independence, abolition of the Empire, the Daedra, Morag Tong, House Redoran, Ashlander interests, abolitionism, Dissident Priests, canonisation of St. Jiub the Cliff Racer Slayer.
Cons: Imperials, the Empire, the False Tribunal, Dagoth Ur, House Hlaalu, Imperials, the Eight Divines, "Talos", "Nords", Imperial unionism, Imperials.

I am a: Social Democrat | Bright green | Republican | Intersectional feminist | Civic nationalist | Multiculturalist
(and i blatantly stole this from Old Tyrannia)

Ainin
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ainin » Sun May 05, 2013 1:54 pm

Ovisterra 6 (50%)
Ainin 5 (42%)
Abstain 1 (8%)

Perkele....
"And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned round on you — where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat?"

Mishmahig
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mishmahig » Sun May 05, 2013 1:55 pm

Arglorand wrote:
Mishmahig wrote:

What are their tactics again, besides running around and trying to beg other parties not to agree to things?

Uhm, stalling, screaming bloody murder, throwing insults around, and threatening to ignore any law the Senate passes.

Arglorand
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Arglorand » Sun May 05, 2013 1:55 pm

Ainin wrote:Leftist quote:
(Image)

Niiiiiiiiice.
Impeach Dagoth Ur, legalise Daedra worship, the Empire is theft. Nerevarine 3E 427.

Pros: Dunmeri independence, abolition of the Empire, the Daedra, Morag Tong, House Redoran, Ashlander interests, abolitionism, Dissident Priests, canonisation of St. Jiub the Cliff Racer Slayer.
Cons: Imperials, the Empire, the False Tribunal, Dagoth Ur, House Hlaalu, Imperials, the Eight Divines, "Talos", "Nords", Imperial unionism, Imperials.

I am a: Social Democrat | Bright green | Republican | Intersectional feminist | Civic nationalist | Multiculturalist

Ovisterra
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ovisterra » Sun May 05, 2013 1:55 pm

Malkora wrote:I, Senator Malkora, vote for Ovisterra as Chairman of the Totally Rad Party.

Much obliged.

On the other hand, I would need to see how you, Ovisterra respond to the overwhelming evidence that Luke Skywalker and his family were terrorists bent on ruling the stars?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dvv-Yib1Xg

His father was a bad egg, I'll give you that, but no matter his motivations, Skywalker did liberate the galaxy.
Removing the text from people's sigs doesn't make it any less true. I stand with Yalta.

Ovisterra
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Ovisterra » Sun May 05, 2013 1:56 pm

Mishmahig wrote:
Arglorand wrote:What are their tactics again, besides running around and trying to beg other parties not to agree to things?

Uhm, stalling, screaming bloody murder, throwing insults around, and threatening to ignore any law the Senate passes.

I, for one, refuse to stoop to their level.
Removing the text from people's sigs doesn't make it any less true. I stand with Yalta.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sun May 05, 2013 1:57 pm

I wonder what clusterfuck I'll discover tomorrow when I wake up.

Ainin
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ainin » Sun May 05, 2013 1:57 pm

Ovisterra wrote:
Mishmahig wrote:

We're Totally Rad, we don't stoop! We rise to the stars!

Mishmahig
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mishmahig » Sun May 05, 2013 1:57 pm

Ovisterra wrote:
Mishmahig wrote:

On one hand, yes. On the other hand, it would be nice to give them a taste of their own medicine.

That being said, I withdraw my suggestion and place myself in the corner of shame.

Arglorand
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Arglorand » Sun May 05, 2013 1:58 pm

Mishmahig wrote:
Arglorand wrote:What are their tactics again, besides running around and trying to beg other parties not to agree to things?

I think we can all agree shitflinging isn't a political tactic and thus should only ever be practiced by the Lithuanian Conservatives, in lieu of them being hardly politicians.

If these guys want to shitfling, it's their choice. They're the minority, they're being overly defensive.

Ovisterra
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Ovisterra » Sun May 05, 2013 1:58 pm

Ainin wrote:
Ovisterra wrote:

We're Totally Rad, we don't stoop! We rise to the stars!

Tooooooooo infinity, and beyond!

Arglorand
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Arglorand » Sun May 05, 2013 1:59 pm

Ovisterra wrote:
Ainin wrote:We're Totally Rad, we don't stoop! We rise to the stars!

Tooooooooo infinity, and beyond!

We're blasting off agaaaaaaaaaain!

Mishmahig
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mishmahig » Sun May 05, 2013 2:02 pm

Agritum wrote:I wonder what clusterfuck I'll discover tomorrow when I wake up.

Ah, I find it hard to believe it could get worse.

<waits for the universe to prove this wrong>

The God-Realm
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The God-Realm » Sun May 05, 2013 2:03 pm

Rad? Totally.
Add me on Steam: Hatekindler

Member of: IWW, EF!, La Raza, the KFA, and NSG Senate and Red Army
Esternial wrote:
The God-Realm wrote:No

people who qq over losing a gf over a small penis size are insecure and need to check themselves

Before they wreck themselves?

Or their ex' car.

Arglorand
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Arglorand » Sun May 05, 2013 2:04 pm

Mishmahig wrote:
Agritum wrote:I wonder what clusterfuck I'll discover tomorrow when I wake up.

Ah, I find it hard to believe it could get worse.

<waits for the universe to prove this wrong>

The bright side is, I am starting to fail to find the difference between the numbers -100000000 and -10000000000 at first glance.

Ainin
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ainin » Sun May 05, 2013 2:04 pm

A quote that should be our policy:

"Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear."
- Jack Layton's Last Words

Arglorand
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Arglorand » Sun May 05, 2013 2:05 pm

Ainin wrote:A quote that should be our policy:

I move to have that added to the OP of the new topic, whoever makes it.

Ovisterra
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Ovisterra » Sun May 05, 2013 2:06 pm

Arglorand wrote:
Ainin wrote:A quote that should be our policy:

I move to have that added to the OP of the new topic, whoever makes it.

I second this.

Ainin
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ainin » Sun May 05, 2013 2:28 pm

It looks like the Firearms Act will never be able to even come to a vote with this massive opposition.

Mishmahig
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mishmahig » Sun May 05, 2013 2:30 pm

Ainin wrote:It looks like the Firearms Act will never be able to even come to a vote with this massive opposition.

Also, we have, what, 14 other bills to get through first?

Ainin
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ainin » Sun May 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Mishmahig wrote:
Ainin wrote:It looks like the Firearms Act will never be able to even come to a vote with this massive opposition.

Also, we have, what, 14 other bills to get through first?

Well it looks like we would be able to clear those quite quickly with the "emergency measures" proposed.
Last edited by Ainin on Sun May 05, 2013 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arglorand
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Arglorand » Sun May 05, 2013 2:32 pm

Eh, whatevs, tbh.

Situation between moderate and radical is strained right now anyway. No need to push it.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives