NATION

PASSWORD

TET: Are we there yet? Part 49 Let's whine about the title

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Cill Airne
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16423
Founded: Jul 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cill Airne » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:13 am

Hurdegaryp wrote:
Thafoo wrote:No one likes it when you make Madagascar references over and over and over and over when we clearly state WE DONT LIKE IT.

Maybe there are some people who like Madagascar as much as Slembana, but they sure ain't providing written support. And trust me, I know what it is to be utterly dedicated to a very specific subject. Usually it helps to broaden your perspective. Try out Antz, for example.

Antz was the first film I ever saw in a cinema. I can remember going with my grandfather - my older brother and sister went to see a different film so when ours ended my grandpa and I snuck into their theatre to watch theirs with them (or what was left of it). XD
Éire
Avid reader

To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself.

User avatar
The Corparation
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33891
Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Corporate Police State

Postby The Corparation » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:13 am

FoxTropica wrote:
Hurdegaryp wrote:Oh crap, we now have a real possibility of some kid writing TET fan fiction! This is unacceptable and can only be remedied with MASSIVE AMOUNTS of HORRIFYING VIOLENCE!

And then Hurdegaryp kissed Thafoo, Meanwhile Fox-Mary-"Sue"-Tropica saved TET from destruction and everyone happily forever.

Then suddenly fights broke out because hey, it's the internet.

Throw in some BDSM and you'll have a best seller.
Nuclear Death Machines Here (Both Flying and Orbiting)
Orbital Freedom Machine Here
A Subsidiary company of Nightkill Enterprises Inc.Weekly words of wisdom: Nothing is more important than waifus.- Gallia-
Making the Nightmare End 2020 WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Prop 65, CA Health & Safety
This Cell is intentionally blank.

User avatar
FoxTropica
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6633
Founded: Aug 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby FoxTropica » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:13 am

Cill Airne wrote:Salvete, everyone.

:hug: Hey Cill.

User avatar
Slembana
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16336
Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Slembana » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:13 am

Cill Airne wrote:Salvete, everyone.

Hi Cill.
I have left NS.

User avatar
Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54204
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:13 am

FoxTropica wrote:
Hurdegaryp wrote:Oh crap, we now have a real possibility of some kid writing TET fan fiction! This is unacceptable and can only be remedied with MASSIVE AMOUNTS of HORRIFYING VIOLENCE!

And then Hurdegaryp kissed Thafoo, Meanwhile Fox-Mary-"Sue"-Tropica saved TET from destruction and everyone happily forever.

Then suddenly fights broke out because hey, it's the internet.

And if you think this is bad, wait until the deviantART links are shared for the community's entertainment!
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

User avatar
Esternial
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 51826
Founded: May 09, 2009
Democratic Socialists

Postby Esternial » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:13 am

The Corparation wrote:
FoxTropica wrote:And then Hurdegaryp kissed Thafoo, Meanwhile Fox-Mary-"Sue"-Tropica saved TET from destruction and everyone happily forever.

Then suddenly fights broke out because hey, it's the internet.

Throw in some BDSM and you'll have a best seller.

Whenever you post for the first time today I imagine you dropping in by parachute.

User avatar
Veceria
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24596
Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Veceria » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:14 am

The Corparation wrote:
FoxTropica wrote:And then Hurdegaryp kissed Thafoo, Meanwhile Fox-Mary-"Sue"-Tropica saved TET from destruction and everyone happily forever.

Then suddenly fights broke out because hey, it's the internet.

Throw in some BDSM and you'll have a best seller.

That comes with the Vec/Roco package, for additional $5.99!

FoxTropica wrote:
Cill Airne wrote:Salvete, everyone.

:hug: Hey Cill.

Btw you haz been sigged.
[FT]|Does not use NS stats.
Zeth Rekia wrote:
Veceria wrote:I feel weird ... because this made me horny.

You making Zeno horny.

DesAnges wrote:People don't deserve respect, they earn it.

10,000,000th post.
FoxTropica wrote:And then Hurdegaryp kissed Thafoo, Meanwhile Fox-Mary-"Sue"-Tropica saved TET from destruction and everyone happily forever.

Then suddenly fights broke out because hey, it's the internet.

Hurd is Hurd is Hurd.

User avatar
Cill Airne
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16423
Founded: Jul 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cill Airne » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:14 am

Veceria wrote:
Cill Airne wrote:Salvete, everyone.

Salve, Cilly.

Salve, Vec. How are you?

The Holy Therns wrote:
Cill Airne wrote:Salvete, everyone.


Gesundheit.
benedicat tibi! :P

FoxTropica wrote:
Cill Airne wrote:Salvete, everyone.

:hug: Hey Cill.
Hiya! How are ya? :hug:
Slembana wrote:
Cill Airne wrote:Salvete, everyone.

Hi Cill.

Hello, Slem.
Last edited by Cill Airne on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Éire
Avid reader

To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself.

User avatar
Thafoo
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33492
Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Thafoo » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:14 am

Slembana wrote:
Thafoo wrote:And I'm 100% sure that is not true...

You don't understand Autism, then.

JUR is awesome and sums this up awesomely.


The Jahistic Unified Republic wrote:
Slembana wrote:I'm 100% sure that I mention it all the time due to my Autism.

Don't even. I have autism and you don't see me talking about politics, religion or anything else that interests me 100% of the time on TET. Do I talk about them occasionally when asked? Yes. But I don't usually start a conversation about them and expect everyone to be interested about it. Please, don't pull that card. Ever.

User avatar
The Jahistic Unified Republic
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14096
Founded: Feb 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jahistic Unified Republic » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:14 am

Esternial wrote:
The Corparation wrote:Throw in some BDSM and you'll have a best seller.

Whenever you post for the first time today I imagine you dropping in by parachute.

Me too.

<Koyro> (Democratic Koyro) NSG senate is a glaring example of why no one in NSG should ever have a position of authority
The Emerald Dawn wrote:"Considering Officer Krupke was patently idiotic to charge these young men in the first place, we're dropping the charges in the interest of not wasting any more of the Judiciary's time with farcical charges brought by officers who require more training on basic legal principles."

Baseball is Best Sport. Life long StL Fan.

User avatar
The Corparation
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33891
Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Corporate Police State

Postby The Corparation » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:14 am

Esternial wrote:
The Corparation wrote:Throw in some BDSM and you'll have a best seller.

Whenever you post for the first time today I imagine you dropping in by parachute.

Its how I deploy.
Nuclear Death Machines Here (Both Flying and Orbiting)
Orbital Freedom Machine Here
A Subsidiary company of Nightkill Enterprises Inc.Weekly words of wisdom: Nothing is more important than waifus.- Gallia-
Making the Nightmare End 2020 WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Prop 65, CA Health & Safety
This Cell is intentionally blank.

User avatar
Slembana
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16336
Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Slembana » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:15 am

Let's move on from all the hating on me. How are we all?
I have left NS.

User avatar
Esternial
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 51826
Founded: May 09, 2009
Democratic Socialists

Postby Esternial » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:15 am

The Corparation wrote:
Esternial wrote:Whenever you post for the first time today I imagine you dropping in by parachute.

Its how I deploy.

I usually pull down my pants.

User avatar
The Jahistic Unified Republic
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14096
Founded: Feb 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jahistic Unified Republic » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:15 am

Thafoo wrote:
Slembana wrote:You don't understand Autism, then.

JUR is awesome and sums this up awesomely.


The Jahistic Unified Republic wrote:Don't even. I have autism and you don't see me talking about politics, religion or anything else that interests me 100% of the time on TET. Do I talk about them occasionally when asked? Yes. But I don't usually start a conversation about them and expect everyone to be interested about it. Please, don't pull that card. Ever.

I'm really not that awesome, but thanks.

<Koyro> (Democratic Koyro) NSG senate is a glaring example of why no one in NSG should ever have a position of authority
The Emerald Dawn wrote:"Considering Officer Krupke was patently idiotic to charge these young men in the first place, we're dropping the charges in the interest of not wasting any more of the Judiciary's time with farcical charges brought by officers who require more training on basic legal principles."

Baseball is Best Sport. Life long StL Fan.

User avatar
Thafoo
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33492
Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Thafoo » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:16 am

Slembana wrote:Let's move on from all the hating on me. How are we all?

you say this cause you're losing the argument
Eh, I'm meh.

User avatar
The Holy Therns
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 27248
Founded: Jul 09, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Holy Therns » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:16 am

Cill Airne wrote:benedicat tibi! :P


:unsure: ...Ein Bier und ein Knödel bitte.
My fans rate me higher than Brussels sprouts.
Your new favorite.
MTF transperson. She/her. Lives in Sweden.
Also, N A N A ! ! !
Gallade wrote:Love, cake, wine and banter. No greater meaning to life (〜^∇^)〜

Ethel mermania wrote:to therns is to transend the pettiness of the field of play into the field of dreams.

User avatar
Veceria
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24596
Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Veceria » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:16 am

Cill Airne wrote:
Veceria wrote:Salve, Cilly.

Salve, Vec. How are you?

Bene. Et tu?
[FT]|Does not use NS stats.
Zeth Rekia wrote:
Veceria wrote:I feel weird ... because this made me horny.

You making Zeno horny.

DesAnges wrote:People don't deserve respect, they earn it.

10,000,000th post.
FoxTropica wrote:And then Hurdegaryp kissed Thafoo, Meanwhile Fox-Mary-"Sue"-Tropica saved TET from destruction and everyone happily forever.

Then suddenly fights broke out because hey, it's the internet.

Hurd is Hurd is Hurd.

User avatar
Thafoo
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33492
Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Thafoo » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:16 am

The Jahistic Unified Republic wrote:
Thafoo wrote:JUR is awesome and sums this up awesomely.



I'm really not that awesome, but thanks.

You're too modest :3

User avatar
Slembana
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16336
Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Slembana » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:16 am

Thafoo wrote:
Slembana wrote:You don't understand Autism, then.

JUR is awesome and sums this up awesomely.


The Jahistic Unified Republic wrote:Don't even. I have autism and you don't see me talking about politics, religion or anything else that interests me 100% of the time on TET. Do I talk about them occasionally when asked? Yes. But I don't usually start a conversation about them and expect everyone to be interested about it. Please, don't pull that card. Ever.

I'll just say that the reason I mention Madagascar so much is because I'm a twát.
I have left NS.

User avatar
Rocopurr
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12772
Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Rocopurr » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:16 am

The Jahistic Unified Republic wrote:
Slembana wrote:I'm 100% sure that I mention it all the time due to my Autism.

Don't even. I have autism and you don't see me talking about politics, religion or anything else that interests me 100% of the time on TET. Do I talk about them occasionally when asked? Yes. But I don't usually start a conversation about them and expect everyone to be interested about it. Please, don't pull that card. Ever.

This is one of the reasons I love JUR.
speed weed ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )ᕗ

User avatar
The Jahistic Unified Republic
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14096
Founded: Feb 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jahistic Unified Republic » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:16 am

Thafoo wrote:
The Jahistic Unified Republic wrote:I'm really not that awesome, but thanks.

You're too modest :3

One of my weak traits ;)

<Koyro> (Democratic Koyro) NSG senate is a glaring example of why no one in NSG should ever have a position of authority
The Emerald Dawn wrote:"Considering Officer Krupke was patently idiotic to charge these young men in the first place, we're dropping the charges in the interest of not wasting any more of the Judiciary's time with farcical charges brought by officers who require more training on basic legal principles."

Baseball is Best Sport. Life long StL Fan.

User avatar
Veceria
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24596
Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Veceria » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:17 am

The Holy Therns wrote:
Cill Airne wrote:benedicat tibi! :P


:unsure: ...Ein Bier und ein Knödel bitte.

Hab nur Vodka und Schnitzel, sorry.
[FT]|Does not use NS stats.
Zeth Rekia wrote:
Veceria wrote:I feel weird ... because this made me horny.

You making Zeno horny.

DesAnges wrote:People don't deserve respect, they earn it.

10,000,000th post.
FoxTropica wrote:And then Hurdegaryp kissed Thafoo, Meanwhile Fox-Mary-"Sue"-Tropica saved TET from destruction and everyone happily forever.

Then suddenly fights broke out because hey, it's the internet.

Hurd is Hurd is Hurd.

User avatar
Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54204
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:17 am

The Corparation wrote:
FoxTropica wrote:And then Hurdegaryp kissed Thafoo, Meanwhile Fox-Mary-"Sue"-Tropica saved TET from destruction and everyone happily forever.

Then suddenly fights broke out because hey, it's the internet.

Throw in some BDSM and you'll have a best seller.

That shouldn't be a problem at all. I can't promise a simulacrum of 40 Shades, though. I need room to write in the military hardware and to explain the principles of multiversal masochism.
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

User avatar
Immoren
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63056
Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Immoren » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:17 am

The Corparation wrote:
Esternial wrote:Whenever you post for the first time today I imagine you dropping in by parachute.

Its how I deploy.

Feet First Into Hell! :lol2:
IC Flag Is a Pope Principia
I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴠᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ɴᴇᴀʀ Aʀᴀʀᴀɢɪ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ.
— Death. Probably.

User avatar
Slembana
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16336
Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Slembana » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:17 am

I just can't stop talking about Madagascar. :'(
Last edited by Slembana on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have left NS.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads