NATION

PASSWORD

TET: 9/10 Bowls of Petunias think :Oh no, not again!

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Typhlochactas
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Typhlochactas » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:16 pm

Cill Airne wrote:
Typhlochactas wrote:
Then you read my name. Unless I'm posting from the dead...

Huh? :blink:

Another score for option two!

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:17 pm

Astrolinium wrote:I have officially completed my first ever job application.

Where at?

Cill Airne
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 28, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cill Airne » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:18 pm

Typhlochactas wrote:
Cill Airne wrote:Huh? :blink:

No. I am beyond confused your statement. And what bleeding "option 2" :blink: :blink: You're making absolutely no sense anymore.
Anglican
Avid reader

To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself.

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:20 pm

Napkiraly wrote:
Astrolinium wrote:I have officially completed my first ever job application.

Where at?

My local Kroger. One of my best friends works there, so hopefully he can put in a good word for me.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Typhlochactas
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Typhlochactas » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:21 pm

Cill Airne wrote:
Typhlochactas wrote:

No. I am beyond confused your statement. And what bleeding "option 2" :blink: :blink: You're making absolutely no sense anymore.

You said that you thought I had ceased to exist when you asked who Typh was. Yet, I made several posts on the same page as you before that post. You claimed I was on your block list, so you didn't get to read those posts. I pointed out that you would still see the post, but it would say something different. You admitted that you read the parts with my name on it. Ergo, you knew I hadn't ceased to exist, because you saw posts made by me.

AND IN CONCLUSION, you either pretend to be oblivious (option one) or are oblivious (option two).

DesAnges
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby DesAnges » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:24 pm

'Noon.
My name is Kim-Jong Ayatollah, and I'm a big boy. I'm ten and three-quarters. I have high levels of respect for this man. <3<32 NSG, two pages into a debate
@Iseabbv Don't @ me

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:25 pm

Astrolinium wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:Where at?

My local Kroger. One of my best friends works there, so hopefully he can put in a good word for me.

Ah, hope you get the job, amigo.

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:25 pm

DesAnges wrote:'Noon.

How are you?
Last edited by Napkiraly on Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cill Airne
Post Marshal

Postby Cill Airne » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:25 pm

Typhlochactas wrote:
Cill Airne wrote:No. I am beyond confused your statement. And what bleeding "option 2" :blink: :blink: You're making absolutely no sense anymore.

You said that you thought I had ceased to exist when you asked who Typh was. Yet, I made several posts on the same page as you before that post. You claimed I was on your block list, so you didn't get to read those posts. I pointed out that you would still see the post, but it would say something different. You admitted that you read the parts with my name on it. Ergo, you knew I hadn't ceased to exist, because you saw posts made by me.

No, I did not admit to reading the parts with your name on it, but thanks for putting words in my mouth. In fact, if I recall correctly, thats why I originally had blocked you.
When I see the little thing I skip right over it, I don't read who made the most. As soon as I see it was a post made by someone I've blocked I move on to reading the next. So, nope, I wouldn't have read your name. But you keep on telling yourself that, whatever helps you sleep at night, mec. :)

Oh, AND IN CONCLUSION, since you still seem to think you know me better than I - well... adios :)
Last edited by Cill Airne on Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anglican
Avid reader

DesAnges
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby DesAnges » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Napkiraly wrote:

How are you?

I have bacon pizza. I am pretty damn good. Yussef?
My name is Kim-Jong Ayatollah, and I'm a big boy. I'm ten and three-quarters. I have high levels of respect for this man. <3<32 NSG, two pages into a debate
@Iseabbv Don't @ me

Typhlochactas
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Typhlochactas » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:28 pm

Cill Airne wrote:
Typhlochactas wrote:

No, I did not admit to reading the parts with your name on it, but thanks for putting words in my mouth. In fact, if I recall correctly, thats why I originally had blocked you.
When I see the little thing I skip right over it, I don't read who made the most. As soon as I see it was a post made by someone I've blocked I move on to reading the next. So, nope, I wouldn't have read your name. But you keep on telling yourself that, whatever helps you sleep at night, mec. :)

It's not my fault that you chose to word your explanation in such a confusing way. Case in point: ''You're making absolutely no sense anymore''.

But yeah, the amount of sleep I get does not depend on my conversations with oblivious, humorless, people.

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:29 pm

DesAnges wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:How are you?

I have bacon pizza. I am pretty damn good. Yussef?

Exhausted but good. I am also happy that Wales won yesterday. :D

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:29 pm

I don't get the title.
NS's aviation and train sabelotodo.
Post-left anarchist and sad about it.
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016. Cover the world in trains 2030
COYS!

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:30 pm

Typhlochactas wrote:
Cill Airne wrote:No, I did not admit to reading the parts with your name on it, but thanks for putting words in my mouth. In fact, if I recall correctly, thats why I originally had blocked you.

It's not my fault that you chose to word your explanation in such a confusing way. Case in point: ''You're making absolutely no sense anymore''.

But yeah, the amount of sleep I get does not depend on my conversations with oblivious, humorless, people.

Now, childrens, can we all play nice?

Auremena wrote:I don't get the title.

Then go read one of the greatest books ever written: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Typhlochactas
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Typhlochactas » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:31 pm

Astrolinium wrote:Now, childrens, can we all play nice?

I'm not being mean. Just making conversation.

Aalnordhavn
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aalnordhavn » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:31 pm

Sup, slut
I'm so Danish, even my blood cells are red and white
Unapologetic "Grammar Nazi"
You don't need pants for the victory dance

Kamchastkia
Senator

Founded: Jan 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kamchastkia » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:32 pm

The God-Realm wrote:
Kamchastkia wrote:Guess who just got a iPhone 4

A spoiled rich white kid who does not care about Chinese people?

Yep I'm rich as fuck. If you want modern tech not made by underpaid workers good luck

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:32 pm

Astrolinium wrote:
Auremena wrote:I don't get the title.
Then go read one of the greatest books ever written: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
But why the 9/10?
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016. Cover the world in trains 2030
COYS!

Cill Airne
Post Marshal

Postby Cill Airne » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Typhlochactas wrote:
Cill Airne wrote:No, I did not admit to reading the parts with your name on it, but thanks for putting words in my mouth. In fact, if I recall correctly, thats why I originally had blocked you.

You know, since i've joined NS i've held back when I have wanted to say somethings and since I am quitting here shortly I'm done doing so. I'll speak my mind, and I really don't care what the consequence is anymore.
Since you've joined you have annoyed me, beyond belief. I tolerated it, but it got to the point when you started to put words into my mouth and acted like you knew exactly what is going on in my mind. I blocked you. Eventually I removed you from that list - but you were still just as rude then. And I am more than a little tired of it. So, good bye. Please just leave me alone. You're free to think what you want of me, just as I can think whatever I want about you.
Anglican
Avid reader

The Realm of God
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of God » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Cill Airne wrote:
Typhlochactas wrote:

Typh has never ever made sense, so I wouldn't worry about it.
British, Orthodox Christian, humanist and stoic.

Pro. Disraelian Progressive Conservatism, One Nation Toryism, Distributionism, Civil Liberties, Pro UK, Pro US Constitution. Pro USA.

Progressive Conservative Economic Right: 0.38 Social Libertarian -2.00.

Christian Democrat NSG Senate.

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Kamchastkia wrote:
The God-Realm wrote:A spoiled rich white kid who does not care about Chinese people?
Yep I'm rich as fuck. If you want modern tech not made by underpaid workers good luck
Samsung.
COYS!

Kaikohe
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaikohe » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:35 pm

Typhlochactas wrote:

Cill's humorless? When'd that happen? He's one of the funniest people I know - being around him means you never stop laughing. :blink:
A bad day at the beach beats a good day at the office
That's me in the flag, IC Flag

Typhlochactas
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Typhlochactas » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:35 pm

The Realm of God wrote:
Cill Airne wrote:No. I am beyond confused your statement. And what bleeding "option 2" :blink: :blink: You're making absolutely no sense anymore.

Typh has never ever made sense, so I wouldn't worry about it.

In a disjointed nerdy kind of way, or a young earth creationist kind of way?

I'm guessing the latter.

Typhlochactas
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Typhlochactas » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:36 pm

Cill Airne wrote:
Typhlochactas wrote:

You know, since i've joined NS i've held back when I have wanted to say somethings and since I am quitting here shortly I'm done doing so. I'll speak my mind, and I really don't care what the consequence is anymore.
Since you've joined you have annoyed me, beyond belief. I tolerated it, but it got to the point when you started to put words into my mouth and acted like you knew exactly what is going on in my mind. I blocked you. Eventually I removed you from that list - but you were still just as rude then. And I am more than a little tired of it. So, good bye. Please just leave me alone. You're free to think what you want of me, just as I can think whatever I want about you.

Oh ok.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives