NATION

PASSWORD

The Eternal Thread: What, you want MORE?!

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fnordgasm 5
Senator

Founded: Nov 15, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Fnordgasm 5 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:30 am

Samuraikoku wrote:
Fnordgasm 5 wrote:These women, you know, they don't know how good they have it sometimes.. So I was out clubbing last night. It's the done thing for a man in his twenties and I was doing my usual thing of throwing unusual and unique shapes, smiling while I do so to give the impression that dancing like an idiot around people I don't know to music I don't like while intoxicated is something I enjoy. I hate it. I hate the pressure to drink and to have "fun" but mostly I hate the pressure placed upon me to talk to women. So I says to this girl "What is your position on guys lying to girls about their occupation in order to impress them only I am actually a space wizard with a hot-tub filled with liquid awesome?". And there was no appreciation for the effort I put into that line. I'm subverting well known pick-up tropes here. It must have taken me at least a half an hour to work up the courage and at least thirty seconds to think up that line. No appreciation whatsoever.. You know, I'm a good looking guy, perhaps a bit skinny but it would be nice if one time a girl would make the effort to throw out idiotic lines at me.. Anyway, how is everyone?

Forever Alone.

So by any means you're still better off than me. :(

Aw, fuck off.. You've still got your whole life ahead of you. Stop being so miserable.
Fnordgasm 5 is a twat.

Samuraikoku
Post Czar

Founded: May 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Samuraikoku » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:42 am

Fnordgasm 5 wrote:Aw, fuck off.. You've still got your whole life ahead of you. Stop being so miserable.

I'm 23. Not that much.

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:44 am

Yes, it's abundantly clear that Death's shadow is already approaching. Ah, the tragedy!
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

Fnordgasm 5
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fnordgasm 5 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:48 am

Samuraikoku wrote:
Fnordgasm 5 wrote:Aw, fuck off.. You've still got your whole life ahead of you. Stop being so miserable.

I'm 23. Not that much.

Fuck that! Let me reset your lifeclock and lead you to Sanctuary.
Fnordgasm 5 is a twat.

Crumlark
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Crumlark » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:12 am

Hey-o.
Anarchist. I'm dating TotallyNotEvilLand, and I love him. I am made whole.

Melly, merely living, surviving, is to suffer. You must fill your life with more to be happy.
Liberate Mallorea and Riva!

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:16 am

Always more :D
NS's aviation and train sabelotodo.
Post-left anarchist and sad about it.
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016. Cover the world in trains 2030
COYS!

Fnordgasm 5
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fnordgasm 5 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:21 am

You see, it's a Logan's Run reference, Sammy. Everyone was vaporised when they turned 30. You're 23 so you've got 7 years left. Better make the most of them.
Fnordgasm 5 is a twat.

Baran-Duine
Envoy

Founded: Sep 01, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Baran-Duine » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:22 am

The Blaatschapen wrote:Mandatory TET post. I do not want more

You're getting more anyway.
Married to Koshka
Yes, this is Dyakovo's original nation.

Baran-Duine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Baran-Duine » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:24 am

Lymantatia wrote:I like trains.

*runs a train on Lyman*
Happy now?
Married to Koshka

Gaveo
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveo » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:28 am

Hello, NS
*sniff*
Yum that new thread smell, I like it.
Bruh.

DesAnges
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 02, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby DesAnges » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:31 am

Baran-Duine wrote:
Lymantatia wrote:I like trains.

*runs a train on Lyman*
Happy now?

I think Lyman may have meant this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHkKJfcBXcw
My name is Kim-Jong Ayatollah, and I'm a big boy. I'm ten and three-quarters. I have high levels of respect for this man. <3<32 NSG, two pages into a debate
@Iseabbv Don't @ me

The Corparation
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:31 am

Morning compatriots.
Nuclear Death Machines Here (Both Flying and Orbiting)
Orbital Freedom Machine Here
A Subsidiary company of Nightkill Enterprises Inc.Weekly words of wisdom: Nothing is more important than waifus.- Gallia-
Making the Nightmare End 2020 2024 WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - Prop 65, CA Health & Safety This Cell is intentionally blank.

Gaveo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveo » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:31 am

DesAnges wrote:
Baran-Duine wrote:*runs a train on Lyman*
Happy now?

ASDF? :)
Love that stuff...
Bruh.

Baran-Duine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Baran-Duine » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:32 am

DesAnges wrote:
Baran-Duine wrote:*runs a train on Lyman*
Happy now?

It's too late now, he should have been more specific.
Married to Koshka

DesAnges
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby DesAnges » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:37 am

Gaveo wrote:
DesAnges wrote:I think Lyman may have meant this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHkKJfcBXcw

ASDF? :)
Love that stuff...

ASDF is great, but I preferred Eddsworld. RIP, Edd.
My name is Kim-Jong Ayatollah, and I'm a big boy. I'm ten and three-quarters. I have high levels of respect for this man. <3<32 NSG, two pages into a debate
@Iseabbv Don't @ me

Katyuscha
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Katyuscha » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:37 am

Hello, new TET.
Very soft
Song

Horsefish
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Horsefish » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:38 am

Fnordgasm 5 wrote:These women, you know, they don't know how good they have it sometimes.. So I was out clubbing last night. It's the done thing for a man in his twenties and I was doing my usual thing of throwing unusual and unique shapes, smiling while I do so to give the impression that dancing like an idiot around people I don't know to music I don't like while intoxicated is something I enjoy. I hate it. I hate the pressure to drink and to have "fun" but mostly I hate the pressure placed upon me to talk to women. So I says to this girl "What is your position on guys lying to girls about their occupation in order to impress them only I am actually a space wizard with a hot-tub filled with liquid awesome?". And there was no appreciation for the effort I put into that line. I'm subverting well known pick-up tropes here. It must have taken me at least a half an hour to work up the courage and at least thirty seconds to think up that line. No appreciation whatsoever.. You know, I'm a good looking guy, perhaps a bit skinny but it would be nice if one time a girl would make the effort to throw out idiotic lines at me.. Anyway, how is everyone?

Aww.

I'm loving student life. Woke up at 2, sat down to do some work but got a phonecall, went for a few smokes with my mate and have spent the past 3 hours watching game of thrones.
Productive day.
Areopagitican wrote:I'm not an expert in the field of moron, but what I think he's saying is that if you have to have sex with Shakira (or another dirty ethnic), at the very least, it must be part of a threesome with a white woman. It's a sacrifice, but someone has to make it.

Geniasis wrote:Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go bludgeon some whales to death with my 12-ft dick.

Georgism wrote:
Geniasis wrote:Maybe if you showered every now and then...

That's what the Nazis said, we're not falling for that one again.

The Western Reaches wrote:I learned that YOU are the reason I embarrassed myself by saying "Horsefish" instead of "Seahorse" this one time in school.

What's wrong with a little destruction?

DesAnges
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby DesAnges » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:39 am

Horsefish wrote:

Aww.

I'm loving student life. Woke up at 2, sat down to do some work but got a phonecall, went for a few smokes with my mate and have spent the past 3 hours watching game of thrones.
Productive day.

1st year is great, you can do jackshit and no one cares.
@Iseabbv Don't @ me

Gaveo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveo » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:40 am

DesAnges wrote:
Gaveo wrote:ASDF? :)
Love that stuff...

ASDF is great, but I preferred Eddsworld. RIP, Edd.

:(
Rest in peace... He animated the first two I think.
Katyuscha wrote:Hello, new TET.

Hallo!
Bruh.

Baran-Duine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Baran-Duine » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:40 am

I find that offensive.
Married to Koshka

Horsefish
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Horsefish » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:44 am

DesAnges wrote:1st year is great, you can do jackshit and no one cares.

It is quite nice. I've got an essay due in in two weeks, but thats what reading week is for anyway.
Areopagitican wrote:I'm not an expert in the field of moron, but what I think he's saying is that if you have to have sex with Shakira (or another dirty ethnic), at the very least, it must be part of a threesome with a white woman. It's a sacrifice, but someone has to make it.

Geniasis wrote:Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go bludgeon some whales to death with my 12-ft dick.

Georgism wrote:
Geniasis wrote:Maybe if you showered every now and then...

That's what the Nazis said, we're not falling for that one again.

The Western Reaches wrote:I learned that YOU are the reason I embarrassed myself by saying "Horsefish" instead of "Seahorse" this one time in school.

What's wrong with a little destruction?

Crumlark
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Crumlark » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:45 am

They stole this subtitle from the Wombat. Just pointing that out.
Anarchist. I'm dating TotallyNotEvilLand, and I love him. I am made whole.

Melly, merely living, surviving, is to suffer. You must fill your life with more to be happy.
Liberate Mallorea and Riva!

Manahakatouki
Senator

Founded: Oct 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Manahakatouki » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:45 am

Funny, it seems I always have to make some silly post in here at the start, the middle and the end of the life of these threads...

So here's my first post, see one pop up during the middle age of this thread...
And so it was, that I had never changed.

Katyuscha
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Katyuscha » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:45 am

Gaveo wrote:Hallo!

Hallo, Gaveo.
Baran-Duine wrote:

I find that offensive.

Okay.
Very soft
Song

Baran-Duine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Baran-Duine » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:47 am

Katyuscha wrote:
Gaveo wrote:Hallo!

Hallo, Gaveo.
Baran-Duine wrote:I find that offensive.

Okay.

You missed the (admittedly poor) joke, didn't you?
Married to Koshka

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives