NATION

PASSWORD

Eternally Yours - Whassup, mah NSG'ers?

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lackadaisical Hopes
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lackadaisical Hopes » Wed May 23, 2012 4:51 am

Northern Dominus wrote:
Lackadaisical Hopes wrote:If you like watching it cos you like the game that's one thing but if your watching it to watch the guys that's another. I'll still take you if you were gay! :p
Aaaah gotcha... wait part of that fascination is watching big burly dirty sweaty men smack into each other without padding OH MAH GAWD!!!!

Haha! I'm sure you'd make a sexy rugby player.
The cutiest lil kiwi you ever saw!
No I am not Lackadaisical2
I used to be Chatkasatan.
Hella Old
Bi

Lackadaisical2 wrote: Mm, now I miss Chat, she is a bundle of fun wrapped in sexy.
Grenartia wrote:I swear, if I'm the God of Kinky, then you're the Goddess.
New England and The Maritimes wrote:Joshy was right about Chatty. You can't help but feel naughty when you're caught in her sexy tractor beam. :lol:
Big Jim P wrote:Nana is my mother, Chat is my daughter, and Roan is my very surprised wife.
New Maldorainia wrote:I shall name you Daisy.

TaQud
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Wed May 23, 2012 4:52 am

Northern Dominus wrote:
TaQud wrote:
You don't have the animatied .gif of Lebrons massive flop?

I'm a Cleveland Sports Fan all the way so yeah...
CENTRIST Economic Left/Right: 0.62 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.46
List Your Sexuality, nickname(s), NSG Family and Friends, your NS Boyfriend or Girlfriend, gender, favorite quotes and anything else that shows your ego here.
(Because I couldn't live without knowing who was part of NSG Family or what your nickname was. I was panicking for days! I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep I was so worried that I'd would never know and have to live without knowing this! /sarcasm)
2013 Best signature Award

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Wed May 23, 2012 4:53 am

Last day of finals, then I'm free! Till next year tgat is, then I'm free again!
Divair wrote:Hladcore.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're a nut. I like that.
Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Anti: ignorance and intolerance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

"Life would be tragic if it weren't funny." -Stephen Hawking

"The purpose of our life is to be happy." -Dali Lama

"If I had no sense of humor, I would have long ago committed suicide." -Gandhi

"Don't worry, be happy!" -Bobby McFerrin

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Lackadaisical Hopes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lackadaisical Hopes » Wed May 23, 2012 4:54 am

That wasn't a try!
Hella Old
Bi

Lackadaisical2 wrote: Mm, now I miss Chat, she is a bundle of fun wrapped in sexy.
New England and The Maritimes wrote:Joshy was right about Chatty. You can't help but feel naughty when you're caught in her sexy tractor beam. :lol:
Big Jim P wrote:Nana is my mother, Chat is my daughter, and Roan is my very surprised wife.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Wed May 23, 2012 4:54 am

TaQud wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:
I'm a good fan of both...
i don't see the issue.

both use the money they have to manipulate athletes.... Its unfair and cheap

Both teams play by the ruled of their respective leagues.

The yankees turn a profit every year, most of the uncompetitive teams don't. I wonder if that is a coincidence or not?
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Samuraikoku
Post Czar

Founded: May 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Samuraikoku » Wed May 23, 2012 4:55 am

TaQud wrote:Athletes Love and only care about Money. The More money a team cna offer the more an athlete will want to go to the team with the most money.

I wouldn't consider the athletes themselves to be manipulated, it would be naîve to think otherwise.

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Wed May 23, 2012 4:57 am

TaQud wrote:
Northern Dominus wrote: You don't have the animatied .gif of Lebrons massive flop?

I'm a Cleveland Sports Fan all the way so yeah...
I'm a Chicago Bulls fan...need I remind you of the floppage and fake eye poking Lebron comitted during last years' playoffs?
Lackadaisical Hopes wrote:
Northern Dominus wrote: Aaaah gotcha... wait part of that fascination is watching big burly dirty sweaty men smack into each other without padding OH MAH GAWD!!!!

Haha! I'm sure you'd make a sexy rugby player.
If I put the striped jersey and short shorts on you'll be the first to see the pictures :p
Samuraikoku wrote:
TaQud wrote:Athletes Love and only care about Money. The More money a team cna offer the more an athlete will want to go to the team with the most money.

I wouldn't consider the athletes themselves to be manipulated, it would be naîve to think otherwise.
Well no, today if they're too dumb to not read the contract they have the players union to fall back on. Back before the players unions existed however...
Battletech RP: Giant walking war machines, space to surface fighters, and other implements blowing things up= lots of fun! Sign up here
We even have a soundtrack!

RIP Caroll Shelby 1923-2012
Aurora, Oak Creek, Happy Valley, Sandy Hook. Just how high a price are we willing to pay?

Lackadaisical Hopes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lackadaisical Hopes » Wed May 23, 2012 5:00 am

Northern Dominus wrote: If I put the striped jersey and short shorts on you'll be the first to see the pictures :p

Oh yes please!

Did you get it this time?
Last edited by Lackadaisical Hopes on Wed May 23, 2012 5:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hella Old
Bi

TaQud
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Wed May 23, 2012 5:00 am

Northern Dominus wrote:
TaQud wrote:I'm a Cleveland Sports Fan all the way so yeah...
I'm a Chicago Bulls fan...need I remind you of the floppage and fake eye poking Lebron comitted during last years' playoffs?
Lackadaisical Hopes wrote:Haha! I'm sure you'd make a sexy rugby player.
If I put the striped jersey and short shorts on you'll be the first to see the pictures :p
Samuraikoku wrote:
Well no, today if they're too dumb to not read the contract they have the players union to fall back on. Back before the players unions existed however...

Oh please you have 6 NBA titles for Chicago and the blackhawks won a few years back so I wouldn't be upset as a Chicago fan currently
List Your Sexuality, nickname(s), NSG Family and Friends, your NS Boyfriend or Girlfriend, gender, favorite quotes and anything else that shows your ego here.
(Because I couldn't live without knowing who was part of NSG Family or what your nickname was. I was panicking for days! I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep I was so worried that I'd would never know and have to live without knowing this! /sarcasm)

Samuraikoku
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Samuraikoku » Wed May 23, 2012 5:00 am

Northern Dominus wrote:Well no, today if they're too dumb to not read the contract they have the players union to fall back on. Back before the players unions existed however...

I mean, money-wise. Many (most?) athletes won't stay loyal to the teams when money is involved. They know full well that they would gladly take more money to leave the team they're currently playing at.

This in Argentina's soccer is oftentimes true, and such players are labeled as "mercenaries".

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Wed May 23, 2012 5:05 am

Northern Dominus wrote: If I put the striped jersey and short shorts on you'll be the first to see the pictures :p

Oh yes please!

Yup :p Although if you're into fetish fuel I do wear a wetsuit at work occasionally :p
Battletech RP: Giant walking war machines, space to surface fighters, and other implements blowing things up= lots of fun! Sign up here

Aurora, Oak Creek, Happy Valley, Sandy Hook. Just how high a price are we willing to pay?

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Wed May 23, 2012 5:05 am

Samuraikoku wrote:
Northern Dominus wrote:Well no, today if they're too dumb to not read the contract they have the players union to fall back on. Back before the players unions existed however...

I mean, money-wise. Many (most?) athletes won't stay loyal to the teams when money is involved. They know full well that they would gladly take more money to leave the team they're currently playing at.

This in Argentina's soccer is oftentimes true, and such players are labeled as "mercenaries".

Why should a player do otherwise? When his/her skillsetd diminish, the teams don't keep paying them.
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Wed May 23, 2012 5:05 am

TaQud wrote:Oh please you have 6 NBA titles for Chicago and the blackhawks won a few years back so I wouldn't be upset as a Chicago fan currently

And the cubs haven't won the pennant since...when exactly? It's been so damn long... Or the fact that we've gotten SO CLOSE with the Bears so frequently.

Lackadaisical Hopes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lackadaisical Hopes » Wed May 23, 2012 5:07 am

Northern Dominus wrote:
Lackadaisical Hopes wrote:Oh yes please!

Yup :p Although if you're into fetish fuel I do wear a wetsuit at work occasionally :p

Ohh sexy! Hot damn!
Hella Old
Bi

TaQud
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Wed May 23, 2012 5:07 am

Northern Dominus wrote:
TaQud wrote:Oh please you have 6 NBA titles for Chicago and the blackhawks won a few years back so I wouldn't be upset as a Chicago fan currently

And the cubs haven't won the pennant since...when exactly? It's been so damn long... Or the fact that we've gotten SO CLOSE with the Bears so frequently.

Not my fault Rex Grossman couldn't deliver in the Super bowl...

Forster Keys
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Forster Keys » Wed May 23, 2012 5:08 am

Northern Dominus wrote:
Forster Keys wrote:
Haha, good. Ooh! Agony Uncles/Aunts is on! Time to take notes!
And I thought the brits were confusing, what in the blue hell is Uncles/Aunts?

A television series. Takes a humorous view on relationships. :lol:
The blue sky above beckons us to take our freedom, to paint our path across its vastness. Across a million blades of grass, through the roars of our elation and a thousand thundering hooves, we begin our reply.

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Wed May 23, 2012 5:10 am

TaQud wrote:
Northern Dominus wrote:And the cubs haven't won the pennant since...when exactly? It's been so damn long... Or the fact that we've gotten SO CLOSE with the Bears so frequently.

Not my fault Rex Grossman couldn't deliver in the Super bowl...
Well Rex was only part of the problem. Other issues were the porous front line... and the idiot on the sidelines with the headphones on. You think Ditka would have put up with the screwups that have been going on since 06?

Forster Keys
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Forster Keys » Wed May 23, 2012 5:10 am

Northern Dominus wrote:
Lackadaisical Hopes wrote:If you like watching it cos you like the game that's one thing but if your watching it to watch the guys that's another. I'll still take you if you were gay! :p
Aaaah gotcha... wait part of that fascination is watching big burly dirty sweaty men smack into each other without padding OH MAH GAWD!!!!

Padding? Helmets? Get real. This is stralya mate.
The blue sky above beckons us to take our freedom, to paint our path across its vastness. Across a million blades of grass, through the roars of our elation and a thousand thundering hooves, we begin our reply.

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Wed May 23, 2012 5:11 am

Northern Dominus wrote: Yup :p Although if you're into fetish fuel I do wear a wetsuit at work occasionally :p

Ohh sexy! Hot damn!
Yup and big airtanks...waitasec...
Forster Keys wrote:
Northern Dominus wrote: And I thought the brits were confusing, what in the blue hell is Uncles/Aunts?

Aren't all relationships fucking hysterical on their own anyway?

Forster Keys
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Forster Keys » Wed May 23, 2012 5:12 am

Northern Dominus wrote: Aren't all relationships fucking hysterical on their own anyway?

You've got a good case there, but the people they interview put it in most excellent words.

Samuraikoku
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Samuraikoku » Wed May 23, 2012 5:12 am

Ethel mermania wrote:Why should a player do otherwise? When his/her skillsetd diminish, the teams don't keep paying them.

I don't have a negative opinion on this conduct, they're moving in a professional sports environment. It's their job and as long as they're playing by the rules of the business, then it's completely understandable.

Lackadaisical Hopes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lackadaisical Hopes » Wed May 23, 2012 5:15 am

Northern Dominus wrote:
Lackadaisical Hopes wrote:Ohh sexy! Hot damn!
Yup and big airtanks...waitasec...
Forster Keys wrote:

:lol2: big o' tanks! And I think so.
Hella Old
Bi

Samuraikoku
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Samuraikoku » Wed May 23, 2012 5:16 am

Northern Dominus wrote:Aren't all relationships fucking hysterical on their own anyway?

:blink:

Forster Keys
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Forster Keys » Wed May 23, 2012 5:17 am

Samuraikoku wrote:
Northern Dominus wrote:Aren't all relationships fucking hysterical on their own anyway?

:blink:

Think black comedy. Like MASH.

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Wed May 23, 2012 5:20 am

Northern Dominus wrote: Yup and big airtanks...waitasec...

:lol2: big o' tanks! And I think so.
Actually if I'm being honest NOBODY looks good in a westuit when it's fully zipped up. Oh sure it's functional...but it hugs you and bulges you in odd places no matter how fit you look lol.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives