NATION

PASSWORD

The Flaming Wombat - part C

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:30 pm

Mushet wrote:Greeting my royal prole subjects, how will you serve me today?

with a foot up your arse and a box of tissue for your tears? :)

Sorry Mush....maybe I should just go.
Life is Short ..so play Naked
CoS
Who needs true love as long as you love me truly....

You are now invited to the other side of sanity...it is my home want a tour? :)
Psych Ward # 00002

Great Friend: Old Vester
Daja's: Grim Reaperess, Kitty Cat Claws, Serenity of Ages, Rilli
Son: Steel Talons
GrandDaja: Terintania
Favorite Weapon: Monfrox
My Santy Clawz: Transnapastain
Vampire Sister: Star aka Statt
One and Only Minion: Rebel-topia

Mushet
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 29, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Mushet » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:30 pm

LadyRebels wrote:Honestly Volt I did not need to see that....no today...but hey thanks for ending a crappy day on a very crappy note for me.....*high fives Volt*

How come your day was crappy?
Last edited by Mushet on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"what I believe is like a box, and we’re taking the energy of our thinking and putting into a box of beliefs, pretending that we’re thinking...I’ve gone through most of my life not believing anything. Either I know or I don’t know, or I think." - John Trudell

Gun control is, and always has been, a tool of white supremacy.

Puppet: E-City ranked #1 in the world for Highest Drug Use on 5/25/2015
Puppet Sacred Heart Church ranked #2 in the world for Nudest 2/25/2010
OP of a 5 page archived thread The Forum Seven Tit Museum
Previous Official King of Forum 7 (2010-2012/13), relinquished own title
First person to get AQ'd Quote was funnier in 2011, you had to have been there
Celebrating over a decade on Nationstates!

Hetalia Egypt
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetalia Egypt » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:30 pm

*goes out like a light due to sheer exhaustion and depression*
Meow!
Meow!
Meow!

Mushet
Post Marshal

Postby Mushet » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:30 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
Mushet wrote:Greeting my royal prole subjects, how will you serve me today?

Why?
"what I believe is like a box, and we’re taking the energy of our thinking and putting into a box of beliefs, pretending that we’re thinking...I’ve gone through most of my life not believing anything. Either I know or I don’t know, or I think." - John Trudell

Mushet
Post Marshal

Postby Mushet » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:31 pm

Hetalia Egypt wrote:*goes out like a light due to sheer exhaustion and depression*

Damn, why is everybody having a bad day today?

Homosexy
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Homosexy » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:32 pm

Planeta de los Muertos wrote:
Homosexy wrote:
"No none of them did. A friend of mine managed to get him off me and out of the room before anything could happen." She shrugs, laughing a little bit "I laugh at it now. I've almost been kidnapped before too. So it's nothing new, really." she reaches out to hold the neck of her guitar beside her.

"Yeah, your friend was extremely loyal." I replied, serving turkey to both our plates. I then notice the guitar set next to her. "I was never really good with musical instruments."

"I have protective friends. I have to. I'm a trouble magnet." she laughs again. "I'm sorry," she apologizes, "You probably wouldn't believe I don't enjoy over excessively talking about myself."

She looks over at her guitar, picking it up and laying it across her lap. "What did you try?" she asked.
Hii!! My name is Shellby. Yes, I am a girl. Yes, that is me in my flag. :)
There's only us. There's only this. Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other road, no other way. No day but today.
Love and expression, not hate and oppression!!~

Voltronica
Minister

Founded: Aug 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Voltronica » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:32 pm

Mushet wrote:
Hetalia Egypt wrote:*goes out like a light due to sheer exhaustion and depression*

Damn, why is everybody having a bad day today?

Because it was 4/20 and there was no pot to smoke!!
I am a bit of a pervert so get over it...or under it whichever you prefer ;)
[unclaimed space]
Serial RPist since Aug 2009!!
| Music Culture of Voltronica | FanT FB (UC)|
Phishing with worms is fun! I caught a catphish.
Quoets

Mushet
Post Marshal

Postby Mushet » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Voltronica wrote:
Mushet wrote:Damn, why is everybody having a bad day today?

Because it was 4/20 and there was no pot to smoke!!

Oh shit today is 420 huh? Well I'm not a stoner so it doesn't make much of a difference for me

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:36 pm

Mushet wrote:
LadyRebels wrote:

Why?

because I truly hate this day with a passion a very deep and personal passion, I am not getting any sleep tonight, nightmares have been running through my mind all day, unfortunately due to the fact that it did happen IRL they are not so much nightmares/daymares as they are memories....and then to top it all of I get reminded of Robby, Kirk and Patty.
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

Xarithis
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Xarithis » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:36 pm

Homosexy wrote:"Oh I'll be able to. And extra bonus points if one can randomly whip out their move at a party. Which is my next stop." laughs hard.

He laughs, then replies, "Reminds me of the time I busted out the Macarena."
"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Until I stop procrastinating and write a Factbook, here are a few basic facts of Xarithis for reference:

Form of Government: Dictatorship
RP Population: 40,444,305
Economic System: Mixed, Leaning toward State Capitalism

Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Founded: Feb 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:38 pm

Homosexy wrote:
Planeta de los Muertos wrote:"Yeah, your friend was extremely loyal." I replied, serving turkey to both our plates. I then notice the guitar set next to her. "I was never really good with musical instruments."

"I have protective friends. I have to. I'm a trouble magnet." she laughs again. "I'm sorry," she apologizes, "You probably wouldn't believe I don't enjoy over excessively talking about myself."

She looks over at her guitar, picking it up and laying it across her lap. "What did you try?" she asked.

"Nonsense!" I said, laughing. "I find it very...ehm, how do you say...attractive....And I've played an acoustic guitar and a flute; didn't go very well."

I rose out of my chair. "This was a wonderful conversation, but if you'll excuse me, I must leave for the night, for I am getting drowsy. I'd love to continue this tomorrow."
A young merc terminally ill with cancer, I signed on for a government "human weapon" program: Weapon X. They got rid of the cancer like they promised...sorta...by melding an advanced healing factor to it. The gruesome experiments left me physically and mentally scarred, so they put me in a mental ward where the guards held a dead pool. I escaped and rose to infamy, partly a hero.

For falling in love with a physical avatar of Death, I was cursed with life. I pissed off a divine power so that I could be with her again, but it failed. After I got struck down by some powerful lighting, I came back to life...as a breathing corpse. Fuck.
Niece: Hetalia Dakota
Chaotic neutral til I'm gone for good!

I wrote:Bitch, please!

Mushet
Post Marshal

Postby Mushet » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:43 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
Mushet wrote:Why?

because I truly hate this day with a passion a very deep and personal passion, I am not getting any sleep tonight, nightmares have been running through my mind all day, unfortunately due to the fact that it did happen IRL they are not so much nightmares/daymares as they are memories....and then to top it all of I get reminded of Robby, Kirk and Patty.

If it's not too personal can you tell me of this Robby, Kirk, and Patty, and these memories and what may have sparked all these flashbacks. I'm interested to know and it might help if you talked about it with someone, you probably already did but it might help more to tell more people. Or if it's too personal I guess we can try to cheer you up. But if you think it's best to just leave you can do that too. But we think it's regrettable you're having a bad day and we wanna help if we can.

Voltronica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Voltronica » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:44 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
Mushet wrote:Why?

damn...I totally buzzkilled you. (apologize for causing deep welled memories) But considering the date would this be related to a different incident?
[unclaimed space]
Quoets

Mushet
Post Marshal

Postby Mushet » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:48 pm

Voltronica wrote:
LadyRebels wrote:

damn...I totally buzzkilled you. (apologize for causing deep welled memories) But considering the date would this be related to a different incident?

If it was indeed related to 9/11 and something surfaced from that picture you posted, there's no way you could've known, but the picture wasn't necessary

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:50 pm

Mushet wrote:
LadyRebels wrote:

If it's not too personal can you tell me of this Robby, Kirk, and Patty, and these memories and what may have sparked all these flashbacks. I'm interested to know and it might help if you talked about it with someone, you probably already did but it might help more to tell more people. Or if it's too personal I guess we can try to cheer you up. But if you think it's best to just leave you can do that too. But we think it's regrettable you're having a bad day and we wanna help if we can.

@Volt: different incident, you hit that nail on the head.

Mush to answer your question, Robby, Kirk and Patty were my cousins that I played with at family reunions..we had very grand times the four of us....LOL teams always got broken up to Patty and I against Robby and Kirk...fun times with them. Sept 11, Robby and Kirk were two of the firemen that were killed in the crash of the Tower, they here from the station across the street. Patty had just gotten a promotion and it was her first day at the Pentagon.
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

Homosexy
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Homosexy » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:50 pm

Planeta de los Muertos wrote:
Homosexy wrote:"I have protective friends. I have to. I'm a trouble magnet." she laughs again. "I'm sorry," she apologizes, "You probably wouldn't believe I don't enjoy over excessively talking about myself."

"Nonsense!" I said, laughing. "I find it very...ehm, how do you say...attractive....And I've played an acoustic guitar and a flute; didn't go very well."

I rose out of my chair. "This was a wonderful conversation, but if you'll excuse me, I must leave for the night, for I am getting drowsy. I'd love to continue this tomorrow."

Sure thing. I was actually going ot leave myself Talk to you tomorrow!
Hii!! My name is Shellby. Yes, I am a girl. Yes, that is me in my flag. :)
There's only us. There's only this. Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other road, no other way. No day but today.
Love and expression, not hate and oppression!!~

Mushet
Post Marshal

Postby Mushet » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:55 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
Mushet wrote:If it's not too personal can you tell me of this Robby, Kirk, and Patty, and these memories and what may have sparked all these flashbacks. I'm interested to know and it might help if you talked about it with someone, you probably already did but it might help more to tell more people. Or if it's too personal I guess we can try to cheer you up. But if you think it's best to just leave you can do that too. But we think it's regrettable you're having a bad day and we wanna help if we can.

Mush to answer your question, Robby, Kirk and Patty were my cousins that I played with at family reunions..we had very grand times the four of us....LOL teams always got broken up to Patty and I against Robby and Kirk...fun times with them. Sept 11, Robby and Kirk were two of the firemen that were killed in the crash of the Tower, they here from the station across the street. Patty had just gotten a promotion and it was her first day at the Pentagon.

Wow 3 of your close cousins died in 9/11, I'm sure they're in a better place though, I don't know if you believe in that sort of thing (you say you're pagan which really isn't that specific so I'm not sure of your beliefs of afterlife or whatnot)what about these other memories you've been having if you don't mind me asking?

Voltronica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Voltronica » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:56 pm

Mushet wrote:
LadyRebels wrote:

Wow 3 of your close cousins died in 9/11, I'm sure they're in a better place though, I don't know if you believe in that sort of thing (you say you're pagan which really isn't that specific so I'm not sure of your beliefs of afterlife or whatnot)what about these other memories you've been having if you don't mind me asking?

It's best not to pry anymore...
[unclaimed space]
Quoets

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:58 pm

Mushet wrote:
LadyRebels wrote:

I will TG you a response to that question, and yes I believe in the afterlife and I know they are in a better place, still sort of rocks me that the very thing I was standing in a bar watching after getting off work on that day, was the very thing that took them from this life....I know they wouldn't want any of us to be sad, at the same time we can't help but miss them when it comes out all of a sudden on us.
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

TheStonedSurfers
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 20, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby TheStonedSurfers » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:15 am

Hi there, ladies, gentlemen, and other sentient Wombatonians!

Voltronica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Voltronica » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:16 am

TheStonedSurfers wrote:Hi there, ladies, gentlemen, and other sentient Wombatonians!

You're about 2 hours too late Stoney >:(
[unclaimed space]
Quoets

TheStonedSurfers
Spokesperson

Left-wing Utopia

Postby TheStonedSurfers » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:17 am

Voltronica wrote:
TheStonedSurfers wrote:Hi there, ladies, gentlemen, and other sentient Wombatonians!

You're about 2 hours too late Stoney >:(

Too late for what?

Voltronica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Voltronica » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:18 am

TheStonedSurfers wrote:
Voltronica wrote:You're about 2 hours too late Stoney >:(

Too late for what?

4/20
[unclaimed space]
Quoets

TheStonedSurfers
Spokesperson

Left-wing Utopia

Postby TheStonedSurfers » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:19 am

Voltronica wrote:
4/20

But here in North Carolina, it's 3:18am. So, in a little over an hour, there's another one! :LOL:

Don't let the name fool ya, I don't really smoke pot except on rare occassions.

Voltronica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Voltronica » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:21 am

TheStonedSurfers wrote:
Voltronica wrote:
4/20

But here in North Carolina, it's 3:18am. So, in a little over an hour, there's another one! :LOL:

Don't let the name fool ya, I don't really smoke pot except on rare occassions.

Ill join ya at that time and then again an hour l8r?
[unclaimed space]
Quoets

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives