NATION

PASSWORD

The Flaming Wombat - part B

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Mighty Islands
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Mighty Islands » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:44 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
Hetalia Egypt wrote:
Poor sweetie... :(

I don't know hot to help you 'darlin... I can post random kissing emotes but "this" :kiss: really doesn't help how you feel inside much does it. I'm so sorry. I'm in no place to tell anyone how to be happy.

that does help a bit, thank you for it....just a me thing this night of all nights just don't ask me why I am feeling this way, it is my nightmare to bear not anyone else.

"Hey, I have two older sisters, and I am used to being the shoulder to cry on. And since you helped me, I would like return the favor."

Hetalia Egypt
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetalia Egypt » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:44 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
Hetalia Egypt wrote:
Poor sweetie... :(

I don't know hot to help you 'darlin... I can post random kissing emotes but "this" :kiss: really doesn't help how you feel inside much does it. I'm so sorry. I'm in no place to tell anyone how to be happy.

that does help a bit, thank you for it....just a me thing this night of all nights just don't ask me why I am feeling this way, it is my nightmare to bear not anyone else.

:(
Meow!
Meow!
Meow!

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Transnapastain » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:45 pm

Lunar Rai wrote:Any-an-anyway... iiit's yooooouuur t-HIC-t-t-turn

Nu...no. I...I thought we...fuck man, were out of turn order, you're..out of roder.. THE WHOLE FREAKIN SYSTEM IS OUT OF ORDER!

*Polishes off yet anbother Mason jar of alcoholic death, begins to fill it back up again* I...I think I'm going to add tequila to mine...ta-kil-ya, haha!

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Transnapastain wrote:
Hathradic States wrote:Moderate would be pushing it...

Besides, those two peasants fighting for the privalege to clean my boot are distracting me often.

*Fires a jet of water from my supersoaker at your boots*

There, they are clean, join us.

*pulls out mason jar of White Lightning*

Time for me to ride the Lightning!

*starts chugging*

Liberals: Honestly I was wrong bout em.
I swear I'm not as terrible as you remember.
Sadly Proven Right in 2016
Final text here.

Lunar Rai
Envoy

Founded: Oct 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lunar Rai » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:47 pm

ha-HIC-ha, g-good idear....
*Refills his mason jar, spilling a large amount of alcoholic beverages on the ground*
Th-tha-That waddn't mmmmmmmm-my f-f-fault, I s-s-swear.
--Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
Generation 27 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Economic Left/Right: 4.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.23
Before you say that my flag is not a flag, let me show you the denotative definition of a flag
The dictionary wrote:flag
[flag]
-noun
a piece of cloth, varying in size, shape, color, and design, usually attached at one edge to a staff or cord, and used as the symbol of a nation, state, or organization, as a means of signaling, etc.; ensign; standard; banner; pennant.

Congratulations. You can now spend the rest of your life being a little less wrong.

Greater Stolichnaya
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Stolichnaya » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:47 pm

Best decade right here: the nineties.
"Mental disorders ARE physical. Your brain physically exists. Well...okay...brains physically exist." - The Norwegian Blue

"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"I play Peter Griffin, a heroic warrior who defied the English to free England from the English." - Peter Griffin

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Homosexy wrote:
Saurisisia wrote:Keeps hugging as you watch the others participating in their drinking game.

"How well do you hold liquor?" turns her head to look at, curiously asking.

"Eh, I hold quite a bit." I reply, looking back at you "Though I'm a beer Rex myself."
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Greater Stolichnaya wrote:Best decade right here: the nineties.

Amen.
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
MT FT Embassy

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!

Zeth Rekia
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeth Rekia » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Can't remember a damn bit of it.

Greater Stolichnaya
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Stolichnaya » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Saurisisia wrote:

Amen.

And with that, I'm going to play Amnesia for the first time. Wish me luck.
"Mental disorders ARE physical. Your brain physically exists. Well...okay...brains physically exist." - The Norwegian Blue

"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"I play Peter Griffin, a heroic warrior who defied the English to free England from the English." - Peter Griffin

Homosexy
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Homosexy » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Saurisisia wrote:
Homosexy wrote:"How well do you hold liquor?" turns her head to look at, curiously asking.

"Eh, I hold quite a bit." I reply, looking back at you "Though I'm a beer Rex myself."

"What is it with males and beer?" wonders aloud, shaking her head. "The only time you get good beer is if you spend tons of money on it or you're in Honduras." nods her head.
Hii!! My name is Shellby. Yes, I am a girl. Yes, that is me in my flag. :)
There's only us. There's only this. Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other road, no other way. No day but today.
Love and expression, not hate and oppression!!~

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:50 pm

The Mighty Islands wrote:
LadyRebels wrote:

"Hey, I have two older sisters, and I am used to being the shoulder to cry on. And since you helped me, I would like return the favor."

*pulls out another bottle of something brown from behind the bar and downs it all, then grabs the half gallon of black velvet and downs it all in one fell swoop, slams both bottles on the bar and grins*

Not drunk enough yet..... :twisted:

No you don't want this, take my word for it.....this is my demon to battle, literally. But thank you for the offer :)
Hetalia Egypt wrote:
LadyRebels wrote:

Honestly this is nothing that you did, it is me and the date, I realized it earlier today what date it was.....others love 4/20 I hate it with a passion... :hug: :kiss:
Life is Short ..so play Naked
CoS
Who needs true love as long as you love me truly....

You are now invited to the other side of sanity...it is my home want a tour? :)
Psych Ward # 00002

Great Friend: Old Vester
Daja's: Grim Reaperess, Kitty Cat Claws, Serenity of Ages, Rilli
Son: Steel Talons
GrandDaja: Terintania
Favorite Weapon: Monfrox
My Santy Clawz: Transnapastain
Vampire Sister: Star aka Statt
One and Only Minion: Rebel-topia

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:51 pm

Thirties were better. :P

Final text here.

Hetalia Egypt
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetalia Egypt » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:52 pm

LadyRebels wrote:

*pulls out another bottle of something brown from behind the bar and downs it all, then grabs the half gallon of black velvet and downs it all in one fell swoop, slams both bottles on the bar and grins*

No you don't want this, take my word for it.....this is my demon to battle, literally. But thank you for the offer :)
Hetalia Egypt wrote:

Honestly this is nothing that you did, it is me and the date, I realized it earlier today what date it was.....others love 4/20 I hate it with a passion... :hug: :kiss:

Is it because of Hitler, because it was a good thing he came around, cause I'm sure if he didn't someone else much worse would of appeared in more modern times.
Meow!
Meow!
Meow!

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Transnapastain » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:52 pm

Nope, 80's. Sorry...sad I was only alive for 5 years of it. Only decade to produce the best/worst music ever...in the same songs!

Lunar Rai wrote:ha-HIC-ha, g-good idear....
*Refills his mason jar, spilling a large amount of alcoholic beverages on the ground*
Th-tha-That waddn't mmmmmmmm-my f-f-fault, I s-s-swear.

Th...that was a party foul!

Hathradic States wrote:
Transnapastain wrote:
*Fires a jet of water from my supersoaker at your boots*

There, they are clean, join us.

*pulls out mason jar of White Lightning*

Time for me to ride the Lightning!

*starts chugging*

*Drunkenly mimics the guitar riffs from Ride the Lightning*
Last edited by Transnapastain on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:52 pm

Homosexy wrote:
Saurisisia wrote:"Eh, I hold quite a bit." I reply, looking back at you "Though I'm a beer Rex myself."

"What is it with males and beer?" wonders aloud, shaking her head. "The only time you get good beer is if you spend tons of money on it or you're in Honduras." nods her head.

"Or Germany." I comment
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Zeth Rekia
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeth Rekia » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:52 pm

LadyRebels wrote:

Hetalia Egypt wrote:

Ah yes, drug abuse day. The only day where you can actively mourn the self destruction some folks bring upon themselves.

The Mighty Islands
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mighty Islands » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:53 pm

LadyRebels wrote:

"My should is always open to a friend, whenever you want to talk, just cry put your head on it and cry your heart out if you need to."

*Grins back and pours straight unaltered grain alcohol into mouth and smalls the empty bottle on the table.*

Says "I think I love you." and the bar.

Lunar Rai
Envoy

Founded: Oct 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lunar Rai » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:53 pm

Homosexy wrote:
Saurisisia wrote:"Eh, I hold quite a bit." I reply, looking back at you "Though I'm a beer Rex myself."

*Stumbles over near Homosexy*
N-Nah, b-be-best beeeeers are-HIC-b-b-brew-brewed by yo-yousself.
--Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
Generation 27 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Economic Left/Right: 4.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.23
Before you say that my flag is not a flag, let me show you the denotative definition of a flag
The dictionary wrote:flag
[flag]
-noun
a piece of cloth, varying in size, shape, color, and design, usually attached at one edge to a staff or cord, and used as the symbol of a nation, state, or organization, as a means of signaling, etc.; ensign; standard; banner; pennant.

Congratulations. You can now spend the rest of your life being a little less wrong.

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Transnapastain wrote:*Drunkenly mimics the guitar riffs from Ride the Lightning*

*drunkenliy sings along*

I'm phiulty as sharged
But dammbit it ain't right
Shomeone elsh controllllling me

Final text here.

Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Founded: Feb 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Homosexy wrote:
Planeta de los Muertos wrote:So, tell me a bit about yourself, and I'll follow.

"Ummm... I'm 18. I'm studying to become an actress and vocalist. Anything performing-arts related, I do it. I compete a lot... I'm allergic to a ton of stuff... ummm... I have 6 little brothers... I grew up in California. And I have a lot of crazy stories about my life so far." nods, "and that's pretty much it." laughs a bit under her breath

I laugh too. This new girl was stunning.

"I'm 18...searching for colleges with computer programming and/or video game design. I'm crazy for those pixels....I don't seem to have any allergies....I'm technically an only child, but I have a 1-year-old stepbrother, and 2 adoptive siblings (who are blood cousins)....I am originally from the tropical country of Panama, but I currently live in the U.S. state Georgia. My life has been quite a rollercoaster, and that's just a fraction of what will happen next."

A gnome brought a turkey to our table.

"Thanks, man." I said, slipping him a $20. "Anyway, what do you do on your spare time?"
A young merc terminally ill with cancer, I signed on for a government "human weapon" program: Weapon X. They got rid of the cancer like they promised...sorta...by melding an advanced healing factor to it. The gruesome experiments left me physically and mentally scarred, so they put me in a mental ward where the guards held a dead pool. I escaped and rose to infamy, partly a hero.

For falling in love with a physical avatar of Death, I was cursed with life. I pissed off a divine power so that I could be with her again, but it failed. After I got struck down by some powerful lighting, I came back to life...as a breathing corpse. Fuck.
Niece: Hetalia Dakota
Chaotic neutral til I'm gone for good!

I wrote:Bitch, please!

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Hetalia Egypt wrote:
LadyRebels wrote:

Is it because of Hitler, because it was a good thing he came around, cause I'm sure if he didn't someone else much worse would of appeared in more modern times.

I honestly wish I could say I hate this day for that....but no I can't say that is it, this is a personal thing, a way personal thing for me.
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:57 pm

LadyRebels wrote:

"My should is always open to a friend, whenever you want to talk, just cry put your head on it and cry your heart out if you need to."

*Grins back and pours straight unaltered grain alcohol into mouth and smalls the empty bottle on the table.*

Says "I think I love you." and the bar.

Why would you love me?
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

The Mighty Islands
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mighty Islands » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:57 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
Hetalia Egypt wrote:

I honestly wish I could say I hate this day for that....but no I can't say that is it, this is a personal thing, a way personal thing for me.

"At my house we have a rule, don't bring something up if you aren't willing to talk fully about it." Downs another bottle of moonshine, "But then again we aren't at my house."

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:58 pm

I stand up, look around, and then begin to walk out, saying "Well, better go now. See y'all later!" I then walk out the door and step outside, heading down the road to my house.
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives