NATION

PASSWORD

The Flaming Wombat - part B

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Founded: Feb 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:41 pm

Homosexy wrote:
Planeta de los Muertos wrote:"It's beautiful." I said, leaning back for a split second. "It's warm nearly all day, every day. The beach is can be from 5 minutes to 2 hours away (depending on which coast you live on; I lived on the Pacific coast in the capital), the food is fresh, and business is booming. We've got the canal, so we import stuff from all over the globe all the time. But my former childhood neighborhood is now a den of vice, thanks to the near-poverty."

"Gigs? You're in a band?" I asked. "Since I can't enter anything because of my legal status, I've gotta wait."

"Gosh that sounds awesome," she said, "I really liked the weather in Honduras, but I dunno if it's similar to Panama. Warm all the time. Sometimes really hot though. How come you moved here?"

She laughed, hunching her shoulders a little bit "on again, off again band. But for the most part I do solo stuff." she nods, shyly.

"I think Honduras does have similar weather." I replied. "I moved here to construct a better life. I wasn't gonna accomplish much down there, so I'd rather go back for vacation."

"Cool." I said, smiling wide. "I'm starting to listen to more genres, since there's too much rap and R&B over here in Atlanta. What genre(s) of music do you do?"
A young merc terminally ill with cancer, I signed on for a government "human weapon" program: Weapon X. They got rid of the cancer like they promised...sorta...by melding an advanced healing factor to it. The gruesome experiments left me physically and mentally scarred, so they put me in a mental ward where the guards held a dead pool. I escaped and rose to infamy, partly a hero.

For falling in love with a physical avatar of Death, I was cursed with life. I pissed off a divine power so that I could be with her again, but it failed. After I got struck down by some powerful lighting, I came back to life...as a breathing corpse. Fuck.
Niece: Hetalia Dakota
Chaotic neutral til I'm gone for good!

I wrote:Bitch, please!

Menassa
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:41 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
Hathradic States wrote:*starts drinking Cold Gin*

dang and here I thought you would have at least reached out to pet the puppy..just for the fun of it :p

Theres a puppy?! were?!?!
Remember what Amalek did to you on your journey --- Do not Forget!
Their hollow inheritance.
This is my god and I shall exalt him
Jewish Discussion Thread בְּ
"A missionary uses the Bible like a drunk uses a lamppost, not so much for illumination, but for support"
"Imagine of a bunch of Zulu tribesmen told Congress how to read the Constitution, that's how it feels to a Jew when you tell us how to read our bible"
"God said: you must teach, as I taught, without a fee."
"Against your will you are formed, against your will you are born, against your will you live, against your will you die, and against your will you are destined to give a judgement and accounting before the king, king of all kings..."

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Planeta de los Muertos wrote:
Hathradic States wrote:My reaction:

Hi.

New reaction:

right here..... :rofl:
Life is Short ..so play Naked
CoS
Who needs true love as long as you love me truly....

You are now invited to the other side of sanity...it is my home want a tour? :)
Psych Ward # 00002

Great Friend: Old Vester
Daja's: Grim Reaperess, Kitty Cat Claws, Serenity of Ages, Rilli
Son: Steel Talons
GrandDaja: Terintania
Favorite Weapon: Monfrox
My Santy Clawz: Transnapastain
Vampire Sister: Star aka Statt
One and Only Minion: Rebel-topia

Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Hathradic States wrote:
Hetalia Egypt wrote:
Really... scared...

There is no need to fear!

Hath is here!

With underwear on for a change!

Now that's the Hath I know. Batshit insane with an excellent sense of humor.

And speaking of humor...

A young merc terminally ill with cancer, I signed on for a government "human weapon" program: Weapon X. They got rid of the cancer like they promised...sorta...by melding an advanced healing factor to it. The gruesome experiments left me physically and mentally scarred, so they put me in a mental ward where the guards held a dead pool. I escaped and rose to infamy, partly a hero.

For falling in love with a physical avatar of Death, I was cursed with life. I pissed off a divine power so that I could be with her again, but it failed. After I got struck down by some powerful lighting, I came back to life...as a breathing corpse. Fuck.

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Hathradic States wrote:There is no need to fear!

Hath is here!

With underwear on for a change!

Now that's the Hath I know. Batshit insane with an excellent sense of humor.

And speaking of humor...

:rofl:

That is the Paroom I know! (sorry, but I cannot bring myself to call you Muerto and keep a straight face)

Liberals: Honestly I was wrong bout em.
I swear I'm not as terrible as you remember.
Sadly Proven Right in 2016
Final text here.

Xarithis
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Xarithis » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:45 pm

Hetalia Egypt wrote:You're funny! :p

Why, thank you. I'm here to please. *Bows in gracious, yet villainous manner*

Homosexy wrote:"Amazing magic." laughs "I dunno yet. Throw some of it into my Taylor guitar fund, get a few hookers." she waves her hands in front of her, "Kidding."

He chuckles. "Sounds good. I've had a very average day, myself. Study, work, work on projects."
Last edited by Xarithis on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Until I stop procrastinating and write a Factbook, here are a few basic facts of Xarithis for reference:

Form of Government: Dictatorship
RP Population: 40,444,305
Economic System: Mixed, Leaning toward State Capitalism

Homosexy
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Homosexy » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Homosexy wrote:
"Gosh that sounds awesome," she said, "I really liked the weather in Honduras, but I dunno if it's similar to Panama. Warm all the time. Sometimes really hot though. How come you moved here?"

She laughed, hunching her shoulders a little bit "on again, off again band. But for the most part I do solo stuff." she nods, shyly.

"I think Honduras does have similar weather." I replied. "I moved here to construct a better life. I wasn't gonna accomplish much down there, so I'd rather go back for vacation."

"Cool." I said, smiling wide. "I'm starting to listen to more genres, since there's too much rap and R&B over here in Atlanta. What genre(s) of music do you do?"

"I was down there a couple months ago. Interesting stuff happened down there." She makes a bit of a face. 'But I loved it. The poverty was awful and their income was shit, but they were so happy. I wish the US had more of an attitude like that." She nods earnestly, "That makes sense, I suppose. Would you like to go back to live there for good ever?"

"A bit of everything. I listen to everything as well. Mainly rock and a bit of country is what I'll play or write." She blushes, hiding her face in her hair a bit.
Hii!! My name is Shellby. Yes, I am a girl. Yes, that is me in my flag. :)
There's only us. There's only this. Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other road, no other way. No day but today.
Love and expression, not hate and oppression!!~

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:47 pm

wait Hath has on underwear and not a loincloth......damn the drink must have been a bit stronger than I thought.... :blink:
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

Homosexy
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Homosexy » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Homosexy wrote:"Amazing magic." laughs "I dunno yet. Throw some of it into my Taylor guitar fund, get a few hookers." she waves her hands in front of her, "Kidding."

He chuckles. "Sounds good. I've had a very average day, myself. Study, work, work on projects."[/quote]
"I should have done all that, but I didn't." laughs.
"THE THRILLER DANCE IS REALLY REALLY HARD."
There's only us. There's only this. Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other road, no other way. No day but today.

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:48 pm

LadyRebels wrote:wait Hath has on underwear and not a loincloth......damn the drink must have been a bit stronger than I thought.... :blink:

I never wear a loincloth...

Final text here.

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Hathradic States wrote:
LadyRebels wrote:wait Hath has on underwear and not a loincloth......damn the drink must have been a bit stronger than I thought.... :blink:

I never wear a loincloth...

You did in WolfenDooM.....yep Natz remembers watching the scenery in the castle :)
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:54 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
Hathradic States wrote:I never wear a loincloth...

You did in WolfenDooM.....yep Natz remembers watching the scenery in the castle :)

That is alternate history stuff...right now I am wearing my heavy metal leathers...

And that is a little creepy...I am never wearing that again with you around. :P

Final text here.

Hetalia Egypt
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetalia Egypt » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:54 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
Hathradic States wrote:I never wear a loincloth...

Please sober up... :(
Meow!
Meow!
Meow!

Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:55 pm

Homosexy wrote:
Planeta de los Muertos wrote:"I think Honduras does have similar weather." I replied. "I moved here to construct a better life. I wasn't gonna accomplish much down there, so I'd rather go back for vacation."

"I was down there a couple months ago. Interesting stuff happened down there." She makes a bit of a face. 'But I loved it. The poverty was awful and their income was shit, but they were so happy. I wish the US had more of an attitude like that." She nods earnestly, "That makes sense, I suppose. Would you like to go back to live there for good ever?"

"A bit of everything. I listen to everything as well. Mainly rock and a bit of country is what I'll play or write." She blushes, hiding her face in her hair a bit.

"Ah, you're blushing! How cute!" I said, noticing the sudden red flush on her face. "Well, I guess some of the people in Honduras don't ask for much or expect much, and always try their best to be polite and amicable. Maybe that's what some Americans are missing: humility."

"I'd need an amazing reason as to why I'd stay there." I said. "Panama es mi tierra original, pero los E.E.U.U. es mi hogar."

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Hathradic States wrote:
LadyRebels wrote:

That is alternate history stuff...right now I am wearing my heavy metal leathers...

And that is a little creepy...I am never wearing that again with you around. :P

Well Natalia and Natz are almost the same people......and dang there goes the fun out the window....*looks towards the window* :p
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

Xarithis
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Xarithis » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Homosexy wrote:"THE THRILLER DANCE IS REALLY REALLY HARD."

He nods, then replies, "So I can imagine. Is there an interesting story behind this revelation?"
"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Until I stop procrastinating and write a Factbook, here are a few basic facts of Xarithis for reference:

Form of Government: Dictatorship
RP Population: 40,444,305
Economic System: Mixed, Leaning toward State Capitalism

Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Hathradic States wrote:
Planeta de los Muertos wrote:Now that's the Hath I know. Batshit insane with an excellent sense of humor.

And speaking of humor...

:rofl:

That is the Paroom I know! (sorry, but I cannot bring myself to call you Muerto and keep a straight face)

That man is dead. :lol:

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:58 pm

Hetalia Egypt wrote:
LadyRebels wrote:

I quit drinking a while ago hon, honestly I did..... :) finished my 12 pack a while back.....and I hate beer.
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

Hetalia Egypt
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetalia Egypt » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:59 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
Hetalia Egypt wrote:

I quit drinking a while ago hon, honestly I did..... :) finished my 12 pack a while back.....and I hate beer.

Can I sleep with you...or no?
Meow!
Meow!
Meow!

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:00 pm

Hetalia Egypt wrote:
LadyRebels wrote:

Certainly you can.....anytime :hug: well if Vlad is around maybe not...but other than that yes :kiss:
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

Hetalia Egypt
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetalia Egypt » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:02 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
Hetalia Egypt wrote:

Certainly you can.....anytime :hug: well if Vlad is around maybe not...but other than that yes :kiss:

Oh I don't want to intrude. :unsure:
Meow!
Meow!
Meow!

Homosexy
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Homosexy » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:03 pm

Homosexy wrote:

"Ah, you're blushing! How cute!" I said, noticing the sudden red flush on her face. "Well, I guess some of the people in Honduras don't ask for much or expect much, and always try their best to be polite and amicable. Maybe that's what some Americans are missing: humility."

"I'd need an amazing reason as to why I'd stay there." I said. "Panama es mi tierra original, pero los E.E.U.U. es mi hogar."

"Not cute." mumbles. She covers her face, trying to hide it, peeking out from between her fingers. "I think it's just that they don't know any better, and they can enjoy the simpler things in life. I really really liked it down there. Even though there were many awkward situations with men..."

"Really?" she nods, "Panama is your... original land, but the US is your home" she looks up at him. "Am I right? Is that what that means?"

Homosexy
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Homosexy » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Xarithis wrote:
Homosexy wrote:"THE THRILLER DANCE IS REALLY REALLY HARD."

He nods, then replies, "So I can imagine. Is there an interesting story behind this revelation?"

Stomps her foot onto the ground. "I'm trying to learn it. And it's really really difficult." frowns and crosses arms.

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Hetalia Egypt wrote:
LadyRebels wrote:

Oh I don't want to intrude. :unsure:

Vlad isn't here honey.... :hug: :kiss: are you tired?
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

Lunar Rai
Envoy

Founded: Oct 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lunar Rai » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:06 pm

*Staggers out of the bar*
--Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
Generation 27 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Economic Left/Right: 4.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.23
Before you say that my flag is not a flag, let me show you the denotative definition of a flag
The dictionary wrote:flag
[flag]
-noun
a piece of cloth, varying in size, shape, color, and design, usually attached at one edge to a staff or cord, and used as the symbol of a nation, state, or organization, as a means of signaling, etc.; ensign; standard; banner; pennant.

Congratulations. You can now spend the rest of your life being a little less wrong.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives