NATION

PASSWORD

Tiger Pit Arena (IC Only) [CONCLUDED]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jolleus
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jolleus » Thu May 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Lol, I didn't even know he had a first name!

Neutron wracked his brains, trying to think of a way to neutralize Alaric before he could escape. Suddenly, he remembered something. "There's a control room on level three. If there's any way to disable Alaric's machine at all, it will be through an electronic override. Flitter, Butterfly, and I can get our computer technicians in there while you keep the Tiger Nation infantry occupied on the main level." Turning away from the commander, Neutron gathered up the others that would be needed for the mission. "Butterfly! Flitter! Meet me on level three!"

John agilely sprang out of the way of Sarge's kick, but winced as the laser sword put a thin burn across his face. Discarding the laser pistol, John siezed Sildiz's sword arm and twisted, yanking the weapon out of his hand. "Might as well give up now, Sarge," growled John. "A first-round loser like you doesn't stand a chance against me!"
Proud creator of the Tiger Pit RP franchise.
Tiger Pit Arena
Tiger Pit: New Blood

Generation 31 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

Worlds of rosary
Attaché

Founded: Dec 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Worlds of rosary » Fri May 18, 2012 8:42 am

Jolleus wrote:

Neutron wracked his brains, trying to think of a way to neutralize Alaric before he could escape. Suddenly, he remembered something. "There's a control room on level three. If there's any way to disable Alaric's machine at all, it will be through an electronic override. Flitter, Butterfly, and I can get our computer technicians in there while you keep the Tiger Nation infantry occupied on the main level." Turning away from the commander, Neutron gathered up the others that would be needed for the mission. "Butterfly! Flitter! Meet me on level three!"

John agilely sprang out of the way of Sarge's kick, but winced as the laser sword put a thin burn across his face. Discarding the laser pistol, John siezed Sildiz's sword arm and twisted, yanking the weapon out of his hand. "Might as well give up now, Sarge," growled John. "A first-round loser like you doesn't stand a chance against me!"

Flitter smirked and he dashed for Level three. Fighting and electrifying every Tiger nation guard that got in his way. He dashed up two level's Doging weaving and attacking.
i see fire through the rain in an ending whirlwind

Skyrim

Worlds of rosary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Worlds of rosary » Fri May 18, 2012 8:43 am

Jolleus wrote:

Flitter smirked and he dashed for Level three. Fighting and electrifying every Tiger nation guard that got in his way. He dashed up two level's Doging weaving and attacking.He was ready to take this hell hole down along with alaric.

Skyrim

Poisoned Hope
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Poisoned Hope » Fri May 18, 2012 8:50 am

Konariona wrote:
Jolleus wrote:"You've got a lot of balls, trying something like this," John roared at Sildiz. "We should've thrown you to the tigers back in round 1. No matter; I'll finish you now!"

Charging towards Sergeant Sildiz, John bowled over soldiers left and right, both those of the Tiger Nation and those of the Konarionan Special Forces. He seemed to be surrounded by an aura of invulnerability as he carved a swath through the fight with his bare claws. Nothing would stop him from fighting Sildiz; he felt that it was his destiny. As he tore through the mass of soldiers, he snatched a laser pistol away from one of them. Approaching Sildiz, he fired several close-range shots at him.

Throughout theh arena the guards continued to fall. A small pocket of guards maintained a cordon around John and Rex (OOC- that's the first time I've ever mentioned his first name :blink: ) as the dueled- but it wouldnt last long. Meanwhile, the commander of the 181st ran over to Butterfly, Neutron and Flitter as he ducked behind a piece of rubble, rifle in hand.
"We need to take out Alaric! He's in his bubble," said the man, pointing to the invulnerable bubble as it was hit with plasma bombs and flickered, "but it'll hold against the air weapons. You guys know a way in?"
John swam through the fray, but Sildiz flew. He dashed; using John's own shield to block the shots fired and then, he kicked, putting a full ton of force into John's chest; assuming the attack hit. At the same time as his leg came down, he slashed his sword up and across.

"I might, it's worth a try!" Butterfly gasped out, nodding to herself to convince herself that she had to do this. Then, flipping into the air, she traveled as fast as she could through the air towards Alric, dodging the attacks towards her.

Poisoned Hope
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Poisoned Hope » Mon May 21, 2012 8:46 am

Jolleus wrote:

"Good!" She gasped, and flipped into the air, heading for level three, cutting a path through the fighters as she went. "Argg!" She yelled as a knife went into her abdomen, and she was reminded for second of her fight with the Abomination, wincing at once with the memory. She started running though the crowd as she hit the ground, struggling through the crowd as she fought through the pain, gaining more and more injuries now that she was confined to the ground.

Jolleus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jolleus » Mon May 21, 2012 10:06 am

Neutron was following Butterfly and Flitter, but moving slowly. He was providing cover for three computer engineers, who would grant them access to the control room and, hopefully, neutralize Alaric's defenses. Finally, the four caught up with Butterfly and Flitter and headed towards the control room. Unsurprisingly, it was sealed by a thick blast door with an electronic access panel. As the computer techs got to work on hacking the door's access code, an alarm sounded.

UNAUTHORIZED ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CONTROL ROOM 08. LETHAL FORCE APPROVED.

A series of wall panels opened up along the corridor, and robotic sentries--apparently a similar model to KX-4--revealed themselves. They carried laser blasters mounted on their wrists, and they immediately opened fire.

"Protect the technicians!" Neutron shouted. "They're vital to this mission!" He threw himself in front of one of them, taking a shot to the chest. Wincing, he returned fire.
Tiger Pit Arena

Generation 31 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

Worlds of rosary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Worlds of rosary » Mon May 21, 2012 11:42 am

Jolleus wrote:Neutron was following Butterfly and Flitter, but moving slowly. He was providing cover for three computer engineers, who would grant them access to the control room and, hopefully, neutralize Alaric's defenses. Finally, the four caught up with Butterfly and Flitter and headed towards the control room. Unsurprisingly, it was sealed by a thick blast door with an electronic access panel. As the computer techs got to work on hacking the door's access code, an alarm sounded.

UNAUTHORIZED ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CONTROL ROOM 08. LETHAL FORCE APPROVED.

A series of wall panels opened up along the corridor, and robotic sentries--apparently a similar model to KX-4--revealed themselves. They carried laser blasters mounted on their wrists, and they immediately opened fire.

"Protect the technicians!" Neutron shouted. "They're vital to this mission!" He threw himself in front of one of them, taking a shot to the chest. Wincing, he returned fire.

Flitter said " wait these hunk's of junk are made of medal." He then smiled. " everything metal has a melting temp." He then leaped in front of everybody placed his hands in a clapping position and began pulsing and electronic pulse causing the metal of the robots to become orange and melt.

Skyrim

Jolleus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jolleus » Mon May 21, 2012 12:30 pm

Neutron let out a slow whistle as he sees just how intense Flitter's lightning can be. "You were really holding back in that arena, weren't you?" he commented. "You could have burned right through Butterfly if you had been trying. Thank goodness you didn't though."

Within a minute or so, the door was open and the computer tech team rushed inside. The room was already full of Tiger Nation technicians, who were busy operating the stadium's various defense systems.

As the team entered the room, one young officer pointed a laser pistol at them and shouted, "HALT!" The man did not look very threatening. Unfortunately, the multi-beam phaser turret next to him did. And it had its targeting system locked onto the six allies.

"Uh... guys? What now?" whispered Neutron.
Tiger Pit Arena

Konariona
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Konariona » Mon May 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Back in the arena...
The harsh sound of metal against flesh cracked out as Sildiz's sword cut a furrow in the man's face, and laughed as John twisted his armor.
He still spoke no words- Rex was in his zone. The sergeant turned, and with a little motion, pulled a plasma rifle out of his armor's other hand and shot at John's face several times, then rolled for his sword.

The area surrounding the two was now occupied mainly by Konarionan troops; though a desperate counter attack by the various security forces had kept the elites at bay. Then the situation changed a little bit.
From the sky fell pods, like meteors, which crashed into the ground and deployed, with distracting smoke for effect. Large, heavily armed and armored mechs known as Brutes emerged from the wrecked pods and began an all out assault on the Tiger Pit. AA Guns opened fire on the few remaining enemy air craft, huge cannon fired at the defensive positions and artillery inside of the Pit, and all in all, the Brutes flipped the tables- now the odds were far in Konarionan favor.. what could possibly counter these mechanical monstrosities? ;)
Greetings, traveler.

Ruled by a hereditary monarch, Emperor-General Helix Dominastad.

You want our arms? Molon labe, Xerxes.

Worlds of rosary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Worlds of rosary » Tue May 22, 2012 10:33 am

Jolleus wrote:Neutron let out a slow whistle as he sees just how intense Flitter's lightning can be. "You were really holding back in that arena, weren't you?" he commented. "You could have burned right through Butterfly if you had been trying. Thank goodness you didn't though."

Within a minute or so, the door was open and the computer tech team rushed inside. The room was already full of Tiger Nation technicians, who were busy operating the stadium's various defense systems.

As the team entered the room, one young officer pointed a laser pistol at them and shouted, "HALT!" The man did not look very threatening. Unfortunately, the multi-beam phaser turret next to him did. And it had its targeting system locked onto the six allies.

Flitter smiled at Neutron. " Let's see how well he can keep up . Because i was holding back in the arena not just on Butterfly but on sarge too." It seemed like flitter literally dissapeared and reappeared withing second's Behind the young boy. " I wont kill you but you do need a nap!" He pressed three pressure point's causing the boy to go limp and fall to the floor asleep. When shot's were fired he dodged not even looking back. A Flash went off much like a flash-bang grenade. Then after the flash had clered from Neutron's and Butterfly's eye's All they saw were all of the Technician's on the ground on concious and all of their weapon's Dissasembled " Your guy's turn im getting tired."

Skyrim

Poisoned Hope
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Poisoned Hope » Tue May 22, 2012 11:12 am

Worlds of rosary wrote:
Jolleus wrote:Neutron let out a slow whistle as he sees just how intense Flitter's lightning can be. "You were really holding back in that arena, weren't you?" he commented. "You could have burned right through Butterfly if you had been trying. Thank goodness you didn't though."

Flitter smiled at Neutron. " Let's see how well he can keep up . Because i was holding back in the arena not just on Butterfly but on sarge too." It seemed like flitter literally dissapeared and reappeared withing second's Behind the young boy. " I wont kill you but you do need a nap!" He pressed three pressure point's causing the boy to go limp and fall to the floor asleep. When shot's were fired he dodged not even looking back. A Flash went off much like a flash-bang grenade. Then after the flash had clered from Neutron's and Butterfly's eye's All they saw were all of the Technician's on the ground on concious and all of their weapon's Dissasembled " Your guy's turn im getting tired."

"Why'd you hold back?" Butterfly asked, as she went up with the technicians, showing a surprising knack for technology as she disabled all of the Tiger Pit Traps. She smiled and went on her business, helping out the technicians, and then looking toward the control panel for the Tiger Pit weapons. She chuckled and sat down, looking at the arena, and watching the fighters. Despite the fact that the incomers were trying, they were being herded back, so she decided to help out a little. She began to shoot lasers, herding Tiger Pit fighters into a small group before opening up the ground underneath them or something of that matter. "I got this...you guys take care of Alric." She said, dropping a bunch of guards into a pit of boiling lava.

Jolleus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jolleus » Tue May 22, 2012 11:54 am

In the control room...

Butterfly's disarmament of the traps didn't come a moment too soon; when unauthorized access was detected at the control panels, the massive turret that stood in the center of the room reverted to auto. It began whirring as it charged immense blasts of energy... and then shut down at the last second, right before it would have released its phaser beams. The team was safe, for now.

The computer techs worked diligently. After nearly an hour of feverish hacking, with the battle raging not one hundred feet from them, one of them spoke. "We've almost got it! Alaric's shield will be neutralized very soon. Right now, he's in the hangar on Level Six. Flitter, you'd better intercept him; he's trying to escape! I'll have him vulnerable by the time you get to him!"

"We've got another problem," said a second technician. "I just found some encrypted files that need to be brought to your attention. The Tiger Nation Army has realized that it's losing this battle, its forces are stretched too thin to send more reinforcements, and so it's preparing to terminate this place. A satellite-based ion strike will disintegrate the whole Tiger Pit in less than eight minutes."

"What?!" shouted Neutron. "We need to get out of here! Everyone to the hangar! We need to get to a ship; that'll be the fastest way out of here! Move, move, move!" Neutron then pulled out his radio comm device. "Sergeant Sildiz, this is Neutron! Do you read me? Listen, this whole place is about to be destroyed! Our forces need to retreat! There's no time for questions now, just get the troop carriers loaded and off the ground! Hurry!"

Meanwhile, on the battlefield...

It seemed so anticlimactic... the great John Tigerfist, soldier extaordinaire, a lab-bred killing machine responsible for the death of hundreds... struck down with the simple pull of a trigger. John's entire head melted, dripping gruesomely, as the plasma gun fired repeatedly into his face, and he fell to the ground.

Meanwhile, the fight wasn't going so well for the Tiger Nation soldiers. They had had plenty of reinforcements arrive, which had apparently made them an even match for the Konarionans... but eventually the reinforcements fell along with the Tiger Pit security force. Highly trained Tiger Nation soldiers, armed with the most sophisticated energy weaponry available and backed by dozens of lightweight "Leopard" mechs of their own, couldn't stand up to the superior Konarionan fighting force. Even the rare and elite Tiger Nation mages, who hurled bolts of plasma from their bare hands and mystically sucked the life force out of their opponents, couldn't turn the tide. The battle raged for an hour, but the victor was clear. Just as the Konarionans were wiping out the last of the resistance, Neutron's voice spoke into Sarge's headset with a very grim message.
Last edited by Jolleus on Tue May 22, 2012 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tiger Pit Arena

Poisoned Hope
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Poisoned Hope » Tue May 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Jolleus wrote:In the control room...

Butterfly's disarmament of the traps didn't come a moment too soon; when unauthorized access was detected at the control panels, the massive turret that stood in the center of the room reverted to auto. It began whirring as it charged immense blasts of energy... and then shut down at the last second, right before it would have released its phaser beams. The team was safe, for now.

The computer techs worked diligently. After nearly an hour of feverish hacking, with the battle raging not one hundred feet from them, one of them spoke. "We've almost got it! Alaric's shield will be neutralized very soon. Right now, he's in the hangar on Level Six. Flitter, you'd better intercept him; he's trying to escape! I'll have him vulnerable by the time you get to him!"

"We've got another problem," said a second technician. "I just found some encrypted files that need to be brought to your attention. The Tiger Nation Army has realized that it's losing this battle, its forces are stretched too thin to send more reinforcements, and so it's preparing to terminate this place. A satellite-based ion strike will disintegrate the whole Tiger Pit in less than eight minutes."

"What?!" shouted Neutron. "We need to get out of here! Everyone to the hangar! We need to get to a ship; that'll be the fastest way out of here! Move, move, move!" Neutron then pulled out his radio comm device. "Sergeant Sildiz, this is Neutron! Do you read me? Listen, this whole place is about to be destroyed! Our forces need to retreat! There's no time for questions now, just get the troop carriers loaded and off the ground! Hurry!"

Meanwhile, on the battlefield...

It seemed so anticlimactic... the great John Tigerfist, soldier extaordinaire, a lab-bred killing machine responsible for the death of hundreds... struck down with the simple pull of a trigger. John's entire head melted, dripping gruesomely, as the plasma gun fired repeatedly into his face, and he fell to the ground.

Meanwhile, the fight wasn't going so well for the Tiger Nation soldiers. They had had plenty of reinforcements arrive, which had apparently made them an even match for the Konarionans... but eventually the reinforcements fell along with the Tiger Pit security force. Highly trained Tiger Nation soldiers, armed with the most sophisticated energy weaponry available and backed by dozens of lightweight "Leopard" mechs of their own, couldn't stand up to the superior Konarionan fighting force. Even the rare and elite Tiger Nation mages, who hurled bolts of plasma from their bare hands and mystically sucked the life force out of their opponents, couldn't turn the tide. The battle raged for an hour, but the victor was clear. Just as the Konarionans were wiping out the last of the resistance, Neutron's voice spoke into Sarge's headset with a very grim message.

"They'll never make it out of there in time, not without a distraction!" Butterfly yelled, and then looked down at the blood coming out of her, and the knife that still stuck out of her abdomen. "Well, maybe they will." She looked at Neutron. "Go, and get the others out, alive if you can. Make sure Sarge gets out, I'm gonna cause the distraction they need. I'm not gonna make it out anyway..." She sighed as she looked at her wounds again, she was weakening rapidly, and wouldn't make it very far. "Put a stop to this Neutron. Please..." She smiled weakly at him as a tear ran down her beautiful face, and she turned to the door towards the arena. She reached down and grabbed a small bag out of her pack, pulling out several hand grenades and a couple of bombs. "See ya!" She called as she headed out, blowing a kiss to Neutron, smiling in pure happiness, but a devastating sadness as she went.
Not two minutes later, a grenade blew into a crowd of Tiger Nation Soldiers, clearing a way for a single purple-loving, sweet-tempered Ninja in love with a Radioactive Alien. She fought to the death out there, and just before the place blew, smiled and whispered something into the exploding air. "I love you...Neutron..."

Jolleus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jolleus » Tue May 22, 2012 2:07 pm

"What?!" shouted Neutron. "Butterfly, don't do it! It's insanity! We can all make it out alive!" But it was obviously of no use. She had run out of the room before he could even finish his sentence. He looked unsure as to what to do... should he get the other four soldiers to safety? Or chase after her? He knew the correct answer in his heart. He had to let her go.

"What are you gawking at? Keep moving," he said, pushing the computer technicians ahead. "Flitter, you're the fastest of us five. Sprint on up there and stop Alaric! We'll catch up to you!"
Tiger Pit Arena

Konariona
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Konariona » Tue May 22, 2012 8:30 pm

"Ha," said Sildiz pointedly, "A gun is a gun, regardless of who you are."
Then the message came.
"Sergeant Sildiz, this is Neutron! Do you read me? Listen, this whole place is about to be destroyed! Our forces need to retreat! There's no time for questions now, just get the troop carriers loaded and off the ground! Hurry!"
"Alright Neutron, Sildiz here," he said, as his heartrate jumped up two more notches, "we'll move out. Copy that. Do you have Alaric?"
Greetings, traveler.

Ruled by a hereditary monarch, Emperor-General Helix Dominastad.

You want our arms? Molon labe, Xerxes.

Jolleus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jolleus » Tue May 22, 2012 9:05 pm

"No, but we know where he's at, and our technical engineers disabled his little bubble. We'll do our best to intercept him on our way out of here. You just focus on evacuating. We'll rendezvous back with the fleet. See you on the Vel'Drago, or in Hell... whatever the case may be." Neutron continued running.
Tiger Pit Arena

Jolleus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jolleus » Mon May 28, 2012 10:53 am

Bump to avoid auto-prune. Normally, I would take over someone's character when it comes down to nearly a week of inactivity, but Rosary promises me he'll post soon. *sigh* I can't believe this RP's almost over...
Tiger Pit Arena

Worlds of rosary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Worlds of rosary » Wed May 30, 2012 7:09 pm

Jolleus wrote:
Bump to avoid auto-prune. Normally, I would take over someone's character when it comes down to nearly a week of inactivity, but Rosary promises me he'll post soon. *sigh* I can't believe this RP's almost over...

Flitter smiled and said " you know i hope this place burns in hell for what it has done." He smirked at what had happened all of the destruction and demonic's going around this now nearly vacant place. He walked out of what used to be the control room to the area that Alaric had called the arena. He spotted all of the destruction and smiled. He stood in the arena waiting for someone to challenge him beccause he was in the mood to end some people.

Skyrim

Jolleus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jolleus » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:49 pm

Neutron and his technologically-gifted companions ran as fast as they could towards the main hangar of the Tiger Pit. They reached the large enclosure and found that it was nearly empty. Only a few small ships that were in relatively poor repair remained. One ship was taking off just as they reached the hangar. It was a one-man express transport. Through the cockpit window, Alaric's smirking face could be seen. Alaric laughed and touched his hand to his brow in a mock farewell salute.

"You three, start moving! Get in that ship," Neutron said, pointing towards a small five-man aircraft. "I'll be with you after I take care of some unfinished business."

Neutron sprinted after Alaric's ship as it rose from the floor and began to pick up speed. He was determined not to let it escape! He fired blast after blast of radiation from his fists... but it seemed to be of no use. Alaric's ship took off, rapidly ascending into the blue sky.

Neutron focused inwardly. Channeling all the energy he could muster into one last blast, aiming down the length of his arm, he attacked one more time. A beam of blue, aimed straight and true, shot through the air like an arrow of justice. The super-charged shot pierced the wing of Alaric's craft, causing the plane to spiral out of control. It began to nose-dive, picking up speed as it hurdled towards the ground. Finally, it crashed into the city below, sending up a plume of smoke and fire. Alaric Jones was no more.

Neutron checked the timer that he had set on his comm device. One minute and fifty seconds left! Neutron turned and raced back towards the craft that the engineers occupied, which was already slowly moving down the runway toward him. He jumped on the wing and into the open hatch, and the plane picked up speed. Several seconds later—the longest seconds of Neutron's life—the plane's wheels left the ground, and the aircraft began speeding away from the Tiger Pit as fast as its propulsion systems could go. The plane made it less than one thousand meters away, when a huge, horrifying, explosive sound was issued forth from the stadium.

Neutron was looking back when the destruction occurred. A huge column of violet light descended upon the building, seemingly coming from heaven itself. It melted right through layer after layer of reinforced steel alloys and the best space-age polymers known to man. It instantly ignited all explosive materials within the Tiger Pit, which only added to the effect of the beam itself. It leveled everything to the ground, and then into a one hundred-meter-deep crater. Nothing within the stadium stood a chance against such awesome might.

It all happened within the blink of an eye. The planet was instantly purged of its beloved arena, where the greatest feats of combative skill and pure violence occurred. The Tiger Pit existed no more.

After Neutron recovered from the awe-inspiring sight (as well as the deafening explosions and blinding light), he spoke to the engineer piloting the ship.

"Start traveling northeast. We'll rendezvous with the rest of the Konarionan fleet twenty kilometers from here... that is, if there is a fleet left. We have no way of knowing if they got out of there in time or not. I suppose we'll find out soon enough..."

Neutron and the engineers breathed sighs of relief as they spotted the Konarionan fleet minutes later. Their craft boarded the gargantuan flying flagship, and they stepped out into the hangar amidst applause from the Konarionan soldiers. Neutron sought Sarge and made his way to him. They had to speak.

"Sarge... Flitter and Butterfly... do you know if...?"

Sarge shook his head slowly, confirming Neutron's fear. Out of all of the contestants in that arena, they were the only two survivors.

Neutron looked out at the burning cities below them. The Tiger Nation's home planet had just been conquered in a massive surprise attack, but the war was definitely far from over. The Tiger Nation spanned across entire universes, and had the resources to keep the fight going for years. But, Neutron promised himself, so long as the Tiger Nation kept up the fight, so would he. He would not rest until the entire Tiger Nation Army lay smoldering at his feet.

Today's battle won, Neutron decided that it was time for a well-needed rest. He would eat some food, and then go to his cabin for the night. He limped into the mess hall, grabbed a tray, and sat down. Taking a bite, he grinned slightly and a tear formed in the corner of his eye. The tray was full of the same seafood that Butterfly had loved so much.
Last edited by Jolleus on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiger Pit Arena

Jolleus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jolleus » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:26 pm

Epilogue

Refugees from the Tiger Pit team scoured the ruins of their devastated capital city. For hours they searched. Just as they started to lose hope, one of them found exactly what they were looking for.

"Over here! I found him, over here!" The team gathered around the tangled wreckage of an aircraft, a one-man express carrier. They pried the twisted cockpit open and examined the limp body inside.

"He... he's alive! Quick, bring the med-kit!" They sealed the person's wounds and stabilized him, and then gently carried him onto a small spacecraft. They took off and, taking advantage of the battle that was still raging around the planet, sped past the Konarionan blockade and out of orbit. For the time being, they were safe.

Two weeks later...

A young doctor, who had served on the Tiger Pit medical team, watched over his patient. He checked his vital signs, made sure his bandages were fresh, and adjusted his life support systems. Just as he was about to exit the room, he heard a slight groan. He turned around to find that his patient was awake!

"Don't move sir... just take it easy. How're you feeling? It's good to see that you're awake again... Mr. Jones."
Tiger Pit Arena

Frozen
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Frozen » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:05 pm

I read this form start to finish, you guys all deserve a thunderous round of applause, such a great RP and best of luck in future!
I am Scottish, not British. I do not recognize a British monarch or court.
I am a Scottish teenager. My political ideals are Nationalism and Isolationism [SNP]. I am obsessed with wolves and steak

#LynchClinch

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives