NATION

PASSWORD

The Eternal Thread - So NSG, What's Going On?

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Dumb Ideologies
Post Czar
 
Posts: 38300
Founded: Sep 30, 2007
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Dumb Ideologies » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:16 pm

FoxTropica wrote:
Zeth Rekia wrote:Zeno still giggles at the fact that the US cares so much about assfuckistan.

I Can't even remember what country the UK Is at war with, Let alone why we're there. :unsure:


We have always been at war with Eastasia.
¸¤*˜*¤¸Tʜ Sʀssʀɪs Sɴ Cʟʙ ғ Dʙ Iʟɢɪs¸¤*˜*¤¸
I know who I am. No one else knows who I am. If I was a giraffe, and someone said I was a snake, I'd think, no, actually I'm a giraffe ~ Richard Gere
The thirty-something pride-hating tsundere trans cryptofascist nobody warned you about
P x D I ʙ ʟ ɪ

User avatar
FoxTropica
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6633
Founded: Aug 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby FoxTropica » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:17 pm

Norstal wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Your programmer is so fat, he still purchases music legally.

Your programmer is so stupid, he thought Limewire still exists.

Your Programmer is so Old, He Still thinks FAT Refers to his File system, not his waist.
Last edited by FoxTropica on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Dumb Ideologies
Post Czar
 
Posts: 38300
Founded: Sep 30, 2007
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Dumb Ideologies » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:18 pm

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:
I thought Holland and the Netherlands were the same place? :blink:


For me it isn't.


Ho-land has the prossies, Neverlands has the hunting packs of feral Michael Jackson clones.
¸¤*˜*¤¸Tʜ Sʀssʀɪs Sɴ Cʟʙ ғ Dʙ Iʟɢɪs¸¤*˜*¤¸
I know who I am. No one else knows who I am. If I was a giraffe, and someone said I was a snake, I'd think, no, actually I'm a giraffe ~ Richard Gere
The thirty-something pride-hating tsundere trans cryptofascist nobody warned you about
P x D I ʙ ʟ ɪ

User avatar
Norstal
Post Czar
 
Posts: 41460
Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Coffee Cakes wrote:
Norstal wrote:(Image)


You're no fun.
*pouts*

Image
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★


New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.


IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10


NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.



Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

User avatar
Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 67398
Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Coffee Cakes » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Norstal wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:
You're no fun.
*pouts*

Image


Okay... that is pretty cool.
Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're Invisi Gay. Super hero of the Rainbow Equality Brigade!
Nana wrote:Being CC's bf is a death worse than fate.
Nana wrote:Finally, another reasonable individual.
Nana wrote: You're Ben. And Ben is many things wrapped into one being. :)
NSG Sodomy Club Member.
RIP WHYLT 11/14/2010-8/15/2011
Geniasis wrote:I've seen people lose credibility. It's been a while since I've seen it cast aside so gleefully.
Quotes Singing Contest of DOOM Champ. Softball
NS Kart Reppy Kart.


Asperger's
Satan's Apprentice Colleague
Lian's precious snowflake
Callie's Adorbs/Loyal Knight Prince's TET Husband

User avatar
Hossaim
Minister
 
Posts: 2979
Founded: Oct 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hossaim » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:23 pm

Norstal wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:
You're no fun.
*pouts*

Image

How did you do that?
Hossaim Family of F7
Nicolas Hossaim (Headmaster of Waverly Academy)
Jamie Hossaim (wife of Nicolas Hossaim)
Steven Hossaim (Son of Nicolas Hossaim, Court Wizard of Castle Talos)
Mark Hossaim (Son of Nicolas Hossaim, Necromancer at F7 Graveyard)

User avatar
FoxTropica
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6633
Founded: Aug 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby FoxTropica » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:26 pm

Hossaim wrote:
Norstal wrote:Image

How did you do that?

Posting an image....
Though I Wouldn't do it much, Or you'll get in trouble for picspam..

User avatar
Hossaim
Minister
 
Posts: 2979
Founded: Oct 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hossaim » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:27 pm

FoxTropica wrote:
Hossaim wrote:How did you do that?

Posting an image....
Though I Wouldn't do it much, Or you'll get in trouble for picspam..

Images that move?

WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT!
Hossaim Family of F7
Nicolas Hossaim (Headmaster of Waverly Academy)
Jamie Hossaim (wife of Nicolas Hossaim)
Steven Hossaim (Son of Nicolas Hossaim, Court Wizard of Castle Talos)
Mark Hossaim (Son of Nicolas Hossaim, Necromancer at F7 Graveyard)

User avatar
Salvarity
Senator
 
Posts: 4304
Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Salvarity » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:27 pm

FoxTropica wrote:
Hossaim wrote:How did you do that?

Posting an image....
Though I Wouldn't do it much, Or you'll get in trouble for picspam..


Image
Thomas Insaniac
Legatus Prefect of The Empire of Mare Nostrum

User avatar
Norstal
Post Czar
 
Posts: 41460
Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:27 pm

Hossaim wrote:
Norstal wrote:Image

How did you do that?

It's an image from a smiley in SA.

FoxTropica wrote:Posting an image....
Though I Wouldn't do it much, Or you'll get in trouble for picspam..

Sadfais.
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★


New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.


IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10


NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.



Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

User avatar
Hossaim
Minister
 
Posts: 2979
Founded: Oct 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hossaim » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:28 pm

Salvarity wrote:
FoxTropica wrote:Posting an image....
Though I Wouldn't do it much, Or you'll get in trouble for picspam..


Image

everyday im picspamming
dun dun dun dun du dun a dun dde dun dun de dun de dun.
Hossaim Family of F7
Nicolas Hossaim (Headmaster of Waverly Academy)
Jamie Hossaim (wife of Nicolas Hossaim)
Steven Hossaim (Son of Nicolas Hossaim, Court Wizard of Castle Talos)
Mark Hossaim (Son of Nicolas Hossaim, Necromancer at F7 Graveyard)

User avatar
Salvarity
Senator
 
Posts: 4304
Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Salvarity » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Hossaim wrote:
Salvarity wrote:
Image

everyday im picspamming
dun dun dun dun du dun a dun dde dun dun de dun de dun.


Image

Smilies are Fun.

But i'll stop before i pic Spam
Thomas Insaniac
Legatus Prefect of The Empire of Mare Nostrum

User avatar
FoxTropica
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6633
Founded: Aug 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby FoxTropica » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:31 pm

All these pics make me want to post my spinning train again.
Click the train button in my sig, I don't want to get in trouble For actually posting it :unsure:

User avatar
Dorlania
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7974
Founded: Mar 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dorlania » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:32 pm

FoxTropica wrote:All these pics make me want to post my spinning train again.
Click the train button in my sig, I don't want to get in trouble For actually posting it :unsure:

No, makes me dizzy
"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stomping on a human face--forever"

Sardine World wrote:maintain

when you liberals cant get new technology because all the asians are dead, dont come crying to me



Samozaryadnyastan wrote:Yes, but 9gag has nothing funny or original.
insert/gender/sexuality/political alignment/disorder
the soft parade has now begun~
Unity and Solidarity
Mallorea and Riva should resign

User avatar
FoxTropica
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6633
Founded: Aug 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby FoxTropica » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Dorlania wrote:
FoxTropica wrote:All these pics make me want to post my spinning train again.
Click the train button in my sig, I don't want to get in trouble For actually posting it :unsure:

No, makes me dizzy

Seriously? :unsure:

User avatar
The Truth and Light
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29396
Founded: Jan 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Truth and Light » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Coffee Cakes wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:
For me it isn't.


I just learned something...

Holland is an obsolete term to describe the Netherlands and Belgium. Since they are no longer speaking to eachother ( :p ), we no loner say that.

User avatar
Dorlania
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7974
Founded: Mar 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dorlania » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:36 pm

FoxTropica wrote:
Dorlania wrote:No, makes me dizzy

Seriously? :unsure:

Yes, white screen with rainbow colors in a constant loop
"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stomping on a human face--forever"

Sardine World wrote:maintain

when you liberals cant get new technology because all the asians are dead, dont come crying to me



Samozaryadnyastan wrote:Yes, but 9gag has nothing funny or original.
insert/gender/sexuality/political alignment/disorder
the soft parade has now begun~
Unity and Solidarity
Mallorea and Riva should resign

User avatar
The blAAtschApen
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 51662
Founded: Antiquity
Forumer Mod

Postby The blAAtschApen » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:38 pm

The Truth and Light wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:
I just learned something...

Holland is an obsolete term to describe the Netherlands and Belgium. Since they are no longer speaking to eachother ( :p ), we no loner say that.


Holland was hardly ever a term that applied to Belgium.
Former mod, now a rocker mocker. Thank you Ringo
Heaven is other people
Behind the invisible hand of the market hides the iron fist of the state.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain
Silent is an anagram of listen.
Proud adopter of a lamb called violet: http://imgur.com/a/pxnSf
Male. Please address me as 'he'.
This is the 8th line. If your sig is longer than mine, it is too long.

User avatar
Yootwopia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7866
Founded: Aug 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yootwopia » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:39 pm

aye... when I think of "Holland" my brain goes "ah where the Dutch come from", not "I bet there is someone eating turkey right now there".
Technically a Polanski.

User avatar
The Truth and Light
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29396
Founded: Jan 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Truth and Light » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:41 pm

The Blaatschapen wrote:
The Truth and Light wrote:Holland is an obsolete term to describe the Netherlands and Belgium. Since they are no longer speaking to eachother ( :p ), we no loner say that.


Holland was hardly ever a term that applied to Belgium.

Belgium used to be part of the Netherlands, correct?

User avatar
Icamera
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1312
Founded: Apr 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Icamera » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:43 pm

Yootwopia wrote:aye... when I think of "Holland" my brain goes "ah where the Dutch come from", not "I bet there is someone eating turkey right now there".

Random Thought of the Moment: is it a coincidence that Hungary borders Turkey? :eyebrow:
Senator of The Allied Republics
ICK-uh-MARE-uh (It's an anagram of America, not an Apple product)
(See here for all)
Rynatia wrote:If I asked you to sleep with me would you answer with the same answer to this question?

User avatar
Yootwopia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7866
Founded: Aug 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yootwopia » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:43 pm

The Truth and Light wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:
Holland was hardly ever a term that applied to Belgium.

Belgium used to be part of the Netherlands, correct?

Buh sort of, Belgium's been its own place for like 180 years. It'd be a bit like reckoning that "France" encompassed Algeria, because quite a while ago it sort of did.
Technically a Polanski.

User avatar
The Truth and Light
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29396
Founded: Jan 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Truth and Light » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:43 pm

Icamera wrote:
Yootwopia wrote:aye... when I think of "Holland" my brain goes "ah where the Dutch come from", not "I bet there is someone eating turkey right now there".

Random Thought of the Moment: is it a coincidence that Hungary borders Turkey? :eyebrow:

Yes.

User avatar
The Truth and Light
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29396
Founded: Jan 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Truth and Light » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:44 pm

Yootwopia wrote:
The Truth and Light wrote:Belgium used to be part of the Netherlands, correct?

Buh sort of, Belgium's been its own place for like 180 years. It'd be a bit like reckoning that "France" encompassed Algeria, because quite a while ago it sort of did.

The word Holland has been in use quite longer.

User avatar
Yootwopia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7866
Founded: Aug 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yootwopia » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:44 pm

Icamera wrote:
Yootwopia wrote:aye... when I think of "Holland" my brain goes "ah where the Dutch come from", not "I bet there is someone eating turkey right now there".

Random Thought of the Moment: is it a coincidence that Hungary borders Turkey? :eyebrow:

No, the change in name was very deliberately a pun, designed to engender Anglophone co-operation in the early history of Turkey.
Technically a Polanski.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads