Page 163 of 578

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:17 am
by Hardened Pyrokinetics
Timothy's power is telekinesis. He's just really intelligent, not a supergenius.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:17 am
by New East Ireland
Alevuss wrote:Should the list include AU-only characters, too?

I think we should have separate lists for AU characters.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:19 am
by Hardened Pyrokinetics
Does D... ACTUALLY care about Ellen? Because if so: D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:20 am
by New East Ireland
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Does D... ACTUALLY care about Ellen? Because if so: D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Yeah. It's a beautiful day when an Incubus actually inherits feelings.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:21 am
by Hardened Pyrokinetics
New East Ireland wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Does D... ACTUALLY care about Ellen? Because if so: D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Yeah. It's a beautiful day when an Incubus actually inherits feelings.

'course she's also nekkid so you know what's gonna happen next.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:24 am
by New East Ireland
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
New East Ireland wrote:Yeah. It's a beautiful day when an Incubus actually inherits feelings.

'course she's also nekkid so you know what's gonna happen next.

Timothy and D's dorm

Anna and Timothy walked in, hand in hand. "Oh Tim, I'm really happy around you." Timothy smiled, and wrapped both of his arms around Anna. "I'm happy too Anna." They leaned in, getting closer to each other's lips.

THUMP!

"What was that?" Anna asked, pulling away from Timothy. "I don-

THUMP!

A muffled sound came from the room next door. "OH D!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:29 am
by Hardened Pyrokinetics
New East Ireland wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:'course she's also nekkid so you know what's gonna happen next.

Timothy and D's dorm

Anna and Timothy walked in, hand in hand. "Oh Tim, I'm really happy around you." Timothy smiled, and wrapped both of his arms around Anna. "I'm happy too Anna." They leaned in, getting closer to each other's lips.

THUMP!

"What was that?" Anna asked, pulling away from Timothy. "I don-

THUMP!

A muffled sound came from the room next door. "OH D!"

"... Let's go to your room."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:35 am
by New East Ireland
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
New East Ireland wrote:Timothy and D's dorm

Anna and Timothy walked in, hand in hand. "Oh Tim, I'm really happy around you." Timothy smiled, and wrapped both of his arms around Anna. "I'm happy too Anna." They leaned in, getting closer to each other's lips.

THUMP!

"What was that?" Anna asked, pulling away from Timothy. "I don-

THUMP!

A muffled sound came from the room next door. "OH D!"

"... Let's go to your room."

Isn't Anna room mates with Ellen though? :blink:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:13 am
by Hardened Pyrokinetics
New East Ireland wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:"... Let's go to your room."

Isn't Anna room mates with Ellen though? :blink:

EXACTLY! They'll know nobody else is there!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:14 am
by New East Ireland
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
New East Ireland wrote:Isn't Anna room mates with Ellen though? :blink:

EXACTLY! They'll know nobody else is there!

But Ellen and D are in Ellen and Anna's room.

*cough*foursome anyone?*cough*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:24 am
by Alevuss
I think this is close enough.

CharacterPlayerRaceSupernatural Abilities
CallielNightkillAngelFlight/Cyrokinesis/Electrokinesis/Healing
Samuel MarshalNightkillHumanUnnatural charm
Teleportation, Mind reading, Communicate with animals, and control them to an extent, Immortality to old age and disease, Physic abilities, Telekinesis, Telepathy
James CallahanHardHumanPlays with Malakh and Fire
Damien P SewardNEIHumanLonger Lifespan
Lazrian (Laz for short)AmeriganastanDemonSuper strength/Fire breathing/Superhuman sense of smell
Timothy HornHardHumanTelekinesis
AnnaNightkillHuman (?)I forgot. Some kind of water shit
Aleister CrowleyNightkillHumanUnnatural charm/Teleportation/Mind reading/Communicate with animals/Immortality to old age and disease.
Dr. Herbert WestOltharHumanNone
Zombie JamesOltharCat-ManCan meow and use fire I guess?
D DawlietNEIIncubiA bunch of shit
Grimoire SalamiAlevussHumanIncrease/Decrease Gravity, Applying force (pushing/pulling/breaking/lifting) to objects using magic
Leomaris AlgesiarNature-SpiritsMerfolkAquamancy (manipulating water), Shapeshifting (he can only change his tail into legs and vice-versa, nothing else), Seduction/Hypnosis (he can charm someone and make them come to him and do things for him; the downside to this is that they don't want to leave him), Breathing Underwater.
SqueakyOltharMagically intelligent ratHuman-level intelligence, phasing
Jojo SimiusOltharHumanSuper-genius in robotics and computer science (aware)
ZeritUnderiumHumanPowerfull psychic, immortal to age/ diseases. Not aware.
Speira ContortoMosasauriaLeviathanGatekeeper of Hell, Transform into human, and back into a Leviathan, Precise control over water and ice, to a much lesser extent, Eyes can shine and illuminate with light, Incredible strength, Exhale heat from mouth, Incredibly tough scales in Leviathan form
Alexander JacobsCeannDemigodEcholocation, Bone Manipulation
Carl RenallsYuktovaHumanGenius level of intelliegence (Aware of), telekinesis (Unaware)
Yuzuki KurayamiRupudskaNueSuperhuman strength, Manipulation of dreams, Invisibility, Levitation
RazgrizRupudskaValkyrieSupersonic flight, mad flight skills, darkness magic, energy sword, angel-like strength
Lafma EytherghymnNature-SpiritsElf1.Teleportation (can disappear in one place and reappear in another; however he cannot teleport farther than a few kilometres and if he is distracted while doing this he could go off track), 2. Light Manipulation (he can bend the light around him so that he is not seen, can block out light altogether and create bright beams of light), 3. Astral Projection/Possession (like his brother he can leave his body in spirit form; however his spirit must possess a body while doing this and finds it difficult to control the host), 4. Psychic Vampirism (like a psychic vampire he can suck energy from living things, including but not limited to Humans, Elves, Wild Animals and Plants.
Edmund HamarrNature-SpiritsDemigod(Unaware) Turning his hand into a hammer that can obliterate almost anything, lightning control, healing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:25 am
by New East Ireland
Alevuss wrote:I think this is close enough.

CharacterPlayerRaceSupernatural Abilities
CallielNightkillAngelFlight/Cyrokinesis/Electrokinesis/Healing
Samuel MarshalNightkillHumanUnnatural charm
Teleportation, Mind reading, Communicate with animals, and control them to an extent, Immortality to old age and disease, Physic abilities, Telekinesis, Telepathy
James CallahanHardHumanPlays with Malakh and Fire
Damien P SewardNEIHumanLonger Lifespan
Lazrian (Laz for short)AmeriganastanDemonSuper strength/Fire breathing/Superhuman sense of smell
Timothy HornHardHumanTelekinesis
AnnaNightkillHuman (?)I forgot. Some kind of water shit
Aleister CrowleyNightkillHumanUnnatural charm/Teleportation/Mind reading/Communicate with animals/Immortality to old age and disease.
Dr. Herbert WestOltharHumanNone
Zombie JamesOltharCat-ManCan meow and use fire I guess?
D DawlietNEIIncubiA bunch of shit
Grimoire SalamiAlevussHumanIncrease/Decrease Gravity, Applying force (pushing/pulling/breaking/lifting) to objects using magic
Leomaris AlgesiarNature-SpiritsMerfolkAquamancy (manipulating water), Shapeshifting (he can only change his tail into legs and vice-versa, nothing else), Seduction/Hypnosis (he can charm someone and make them come to him and do things for him; the downside to this is that they don't want to leave him), Breathing Underwater.
SqueakyOltharMagically intelligent ratHuman-level intelligence, phasing
Jojo SimiusOltharHumanSuper-genius in robotics and computer science (aware)
ZeritUnderiumHumanPowerfull psychic, immortal to age/ diseases. Not aware.
Speira ContortoMosasauriaLeviathanGatekeeper of Hell, Transform into human, and back into a Leviathan, Precise control over water and ice, to a much lesser extent, Eyes can shine and illuminate with light, Incredible strength, Exhale heat from mouth, Incredibly tough scales in Leviathan form
Alexander JacobsCeannDemigodEcholocation, Bone Manipulation
Carl RenallsYuktovaHumanGenius level of intelliegence (Aware of), telekinesis (Unaware)
Yuzuki KurayamiRupudskaNueSuperhuman strength, Manipulation of dreams, Invisibility, Levitation
RazgrizRupudskaValkyrieSupersonic flight, mad flight skills, darkness magic, energy sword, angel-like strength
Lafma EytherghymnNature-SpiritsElf1.Teleportation (can disappear in one place and reappear in another; however he cannot teleport farther than a few kilometres and if he is distracted while doing this he could go off track), 2. Light Manipulation (he can bend the light around him so that he is not seen, can block out light altogether and create bright beams of light), 3. Astral Projection/Possession (like his brother he can leave his body in spirit form; however his spirit must possess a body while doing this and finds it difficult to control the host), 4. Psychic Vampirism (like a psychic vampire he can suck energy from living things, including but not limited to Humans, Elves, Wild Animals and Plants.
Edmund HamarrNature-SpiritsDemigod(Unaware) Turning his hand into a hammer that can obliterate almost anything, lightning control, healing.

Awesome! Now, I'll do the AU character sheet.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:36 am
by New East Ireland
[td]Aleister Crowley
CharacterPlayerRaceSupernatural Abilities
CallielNightkillGodAll the power of the God Hand!
Cole WolfEstyHuman/VampireCanine communication, enhanced abilities, immortality
AbraxOltharCentaurHe's a fucking centaur
Damien P SewardNEIVampireImmortality, enhanced abilities, teleportation, minor telekinesis
IanosOltharSatyrEnhanced abilities/td]
NightkillHumanUnnatural charm/Teleportation/Mind reading/Communicate with animals/Immortality to old age and disease.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:54 am
by Hardened Pyrokinetics
New East Ireland wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:EXACTLY! They'll know nobody else is there!

But Ellen and D are in Ellen and Anna's room.

*cough*foursome anyone?*cough*

Then Timothy and Anna go to Timothy's room.

Also, you forgot Derek Raltier in the AU table.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:04 pm
by New East Ireland
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
New East Ireland wrote:But Ellen and D are in Ellen and Anna's room.

*cough*foursome anyone?*cough*

Then Timothy and Anna go to Timothy's room.

Also, you forgot Derek Raltier in the AU table.

Timothy and D share a room, and if you could hear D and Ellen there... Ugh, forget it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:37 pm
by Ameriganastan
Yo, you forgot my guy on the AU character sheet.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:42 pm
by Nightkill the Emperor
I'm back.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:43 pm
by New East Ireland
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I'm back.

Wake up in the mornin' feeling like M. Ghandi...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:50 pm
by Nightkill the Emperor
What have I got to reply to now?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:51 pm
by New East Ireland
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:What have I got to reply to now?

First off, the post I made above. -____-

Then, Timothy and Jojo need to know who they're gonna be talking to. And that's about it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:00 pm
by Olthar
Alevuss wrote:I think this is close enough.

CharacterPlayerRaceSupernatural Abilities
CallielNightkillAngelFlight/Cyrokinesis/Electrokinesis/Healing
Samuel MarshalNightkillHumanUnnatural charm
Teleportation, Mind reading, Communicate with animals, and control them to an extent, Immortality to old age and disease, Physic abilities, Telekinesis, Telepathy
James CallahanHardHumanPlays with Malakh and Fire
Damien P SewardNEIHumanLonger Lifespan
Lazrian (Laz for short)AmeriganastanDemonSuper strength/Fire breathing/Superhuman sense of smell
Timothy HornHardHumanTelekinesis
AnnaNightkillHuman (?)I forgot. Some kind of water shit
Aleister CrowleyNightkillHumanUnnatural charm/Teleportation/Mind reading/Communicate with animals/Immortality to old age and disease.
Dr. Herbert WestOltharHumanNone
Zombie JamesOltharCat-ManCan meow and use fire I guess?
D DawlietNEIIncubiA bunch of shit
Grimoire SalamiAlevussHumanIncrease/Decrease Gravity, Applying force (pushing/pulling/breaking/lifting) to objects using magic
Leomaris AlgesiarNature-SpiritsMerfolkAquamancy (manipulating water), Shapeshifting (he can only change his tail into legs and vice-versa, nothing else), Seduction/Hypnosis (he can charm someone and make them come to him and do things for him; the downside to this is that they don't want to leave him), Breathing Underwater.
SqueakyOltharMagically intelligent ratHuman-level intelligence, phasing
Jojo SimiusOltharHumanSuper-genius in robotics and computer science (aware)
ZeritUnderiumHumanPowerfull psychic, immortal to age/ diseases. Not aware.
Speira ContortoMosasauriaLeviathanGatekeeper of Hell, Transform into human, and back into a Leviathan, Precise control over water and ice, to a much lesser extent, Eyes can shine and illuminate with light, Incredible strength, Exhale heat from mouth, Incredibly tough scales in Leviathan form
Alexander JacobsCeannDemigodEcholocation, Bone Manipulation
Carl RenallsYuktovaHumanGenius level of intelliegence (Aware of), telekinesis (Unaware)
Yuzuki KurayamiRupudskaNueSuperhuman strength, Manipulation of dreams, Invisibility, Levitation
RazgrizRupudskaValkyrieSupersonic flight, mad flight skills, darkness magic, energy sword, angel-like strength
Lafma EytherghymnNature-SpiritsElf1.Teleportation (can disappear in one place and reappear in another; however he cannot teleport farther than a few kilometres and if he is distracted while doing this he could go off track), 2. Light Manipulation (he can bend the light around him so that he is not seen, can block out light altogether and create bright beams of light), 3. Astral Projection/Possession (like his brother he can leave his body in spirit form; however his spirit must possess a body while doing this and finds it difficult to control the host), 4. Psychic Vampirism (like a psychic vampire he can suck energy from living things, including but not limited to Humans, Elves, Wild Animals and Plants.
Edmund HamarrNature-SpiritsDemigod(Unaware) Turning his hand into a hammer that can obliterate almost anything, lightning control, healing.

Zerti's gone. Underium was kicked out for RPing badly. Also, Zombie James doesn't have James' original powers.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:01 pm
by Hardened Pyrokinetics
New East Ireland wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Then Timothy and Anna go to Timothy's room.

Also, you forgot Derek Raltier in the AU table.

Timothy and D share a room, and if you could hear D and Ellen there... Ugh, forget it.

You keep changing which room D and Ellen are in. DX

So I'm going to try for a short post. I think I'll be fine now.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:01 pm
by New East Ireland
Olthar wrote:
Alevuss wrote:I think this is close enough.

CharacterPlayerRaceSupernatural Abilities
CallielNightkillAngelFlight/Cyrokinesis/Electrokinesis/Healing
Samuel MarshalNightkillHumanUnnatural charm
Teleportation, Mind reading, Communicate with animals, and control them to an extent, Immortality to old age and disease, Physic abilities, Telekinesis, Telepathy
James CallahanHardHumanPlays with Malakh and Fire
Damien P SewardNEIHumanLonger Lifespan
Lazrian (Laz for short)AmeriganastanDemonSuper strength/Fire breathing/Superhuman sense of smell
Timothy HornHardHumanTelekinesis
AnnaNightkillHuman (?)I forgot. Some kind of water shit
Aleister CrowleyNightkillHumanUnnatural charm/Teleportation/Mind reading/Communicate with animals/Immortality to old age and disease.
Dr. Herbert WestOltharHumanNone
Zombie JamesOltharCat-ManCan meow and use fire I guess?
D DawlietNEIIncubiA bunch of shit
Grimoire SalamiAlevussHumanIncrease/Decrease Gravity, Applying force (pushing/pulling/breaking/lifting) to objects using magic
Leomaris AlgesiarNature-SpiritsMerfolkAquamancy (manipulating water), Shapeshifting (he can only change his tail into legs and vice-versa, nothing else), Seduction/Hypnosis (he can charm someone and make them come to him and do things for him; the downside to this is that they don't want to leave him), Breathing Underwater.
SqueakyOltharMagically intelligent ratHuman-level intelligence, phasing
Jojo SimiusOltharHumanSuper-genius in robotics and computer science (aware)
ZeritUnderiumHumanPowerfull psychic, immortal to age/ diseases. Not aware.
Speira ContortoMosasauriaLeviathanGatekeeper of Hell, Transform into human, and back into a Leviathan, Precise control over water and ice, to a much lesser extent, Eyes can shine and illuminate with light, Incredible strength, Exhale heat from mouth, Incredibly tough scales in Leviathan form
Alexander JacobsCeannDemigodEcholocation, Bone Manipulation
Carl RenallsYuktovaHumanGenius level of intelliegence (Aware of), telekinesis (Unaware)
Yuzuki KurayamiRupudskaNueSuperhuman strength, Manipulation of dreams, Invisibility, Levitation
RazgrizRupudskaValkyrieSupersonic flight, mad flight skills, darkness magic, energy sword, angel-like strength
Lafma EytherghymnNature-SpiritsElf1.Teleportation (can disappear in one place and reappear in another; however he cannot teleport farther than a few kilometres and if he is distracted while doing this he could go off track), 2. Light Manipulation (he can bend the light around him so that he is not seen, can block out light altogether and create bright beams of light), 3. Astral Projection/Possession (like his brother he can leave his body in spirit form; however his spirit must possess a body while doing this and finds it difficult to control the host), 4. Psychic Vampirism (like a psychic vampire he can suck energy from living things, including but not limited to Humans, Elves, Wild Animals and Plants.
Edmund HamarrNature-SpiritsDemigod(Unaware) Turning his hand into a hammer that can obliterate almost anything, lightning control, healing.

Zerti's gone. Underium was kicked out for RPing badly. Also, Zombie James doesn't have James' original powers.

I made the first half, so it's my fault.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:05 pm
by Olthar
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:What have I got to reply to now?

You still need to reply with Crowley who's called Timothy and Jojo down to his office to meet that one guy who came for a tour. Then Calliel's got the assembly to deal with.
You're also needed in the AU thread.

EDIT: Just saw that you already got to the first one.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:07 pm
by Nightkill the Emperor
New East Ireland wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I'm back.

Wake up in the mornin' feeling like M. Ghandi...


Spat out some rhymes in Hindi
Brotha's don't get it, my rage becomes windy
Becomes a hurricane, blows down motherfucking buildings
NEI begins masturbating
Bitches better start acknowledging
Better start accepting, admitting, affirming
Cause I am the boss
A brown guy you do not want to cross
Gonna smash you into nothing but sauce
Nobody'll be sorry for your loss