NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High (RP/Closed/Sign-up/Interest)LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
New East Ireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6215
Founded: Sep 25, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New East Ireland » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:00 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:I check back from time to time to see if anyone gives a shit I'm not going to be active.

Oh, and to keep bullshit like Zombie James from happening. Especially a Zombie James that acts like a fucking dog. Which isn't really a good idea right about now...

He doesn't need his body. He's dead. He shouldn't have killed himself.

I just want to get to Lind's god damn purpose.
"A joke is a very serious thing."

- Winston Churchill



User avatar
Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7839
Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:04 pm

New East Ireland wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:He doesn't need his body. He's dead. He shouldn't have killed himself.

I just want to get to Lind's god damn purpose.

Do it then. I trust you not to fuck up Timothy.

And I know James doesn't need his body. It's more the whole "make him act like a dog" thing for reasons Night knows and nobody else will unless they ask me via TG.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.


Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.


New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.


greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.


Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
New East Ireland wrote:I just want to get to Lind's god damn purpose.

Do it then. I trust you not to fuck up Timothy.

And I know James doesn't need his body. It's more the whole "make him act like a dog" thing for reasons Night knows and nobody else will unless they ask me via TG.

Only his body is acting like a dog, not actually him.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7839
Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:07 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Do it then. I trust you not to fuck up Timothy.

And I know James doesn't need his body. It's more the whole "make him act like a dog" thing for reasons Night knows and nobody else will unless they ask me via TG.

Only his body is acting like a dog, not actually him.

My point still stands, Night. :|
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.


Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.


New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.


greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.


Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

User avatar
New East Ireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6215
Founded: Sep 25, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New East Ireland » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:09 pm

Night, can you just make Crowley tell timothy and Jojo about Lind? That's all I really need.
"A joke is a very serious thing."

- Winston Churchill



User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
New East Ireland wrote:I just want to get to Lind's god damn purpose.

Do it then. I trust you not to fuck up Timothy.

And I know James doesn't need his body. It's more the whole "make him act like a dog" thing for reasons Night knows and nobody else will unless they ask me via TG.

Would you have preferred a cat? Maybe a sheep?
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
New East Ireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6215
Founded: Sep 25, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New East Ireland » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Do it then. I trust you not to fuck up Timothy.

And I know James doesn't need his body. It's more the whole "make him act like a dog" thing for reasons Night knows and nobody else will unless they ask me via TG.

Would you have preferred a cat? Maybe a sheep?

"Hi James."

"BAAH!"

"HELP! HE'S GOT ME!"
"A joke is a very serious thing."

- Winston Churchill



User avatar
Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7839
Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Do it then. I trust you not to fuck up Timothy.

And I know James doesn't need his body. It's more the whole "make him act like a dog" thing for reasons Night knows and nobody else will unless they ask me via TG.

Would you have preferred a cat? Maybe a sheep?

Yes, actually.

EDIT: Okay, screw it. I can't keep this hidden without telling everyone anyway.

My family is putting down our dog. Obviously, since I'm not a soulless jackass, I'm kinda broken up about it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to kicking Emperor Palpatine in the gonads while a thunderstorm rages above my head. Good bye.
Last edited by Hardened Pyrokinetics on Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.


Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.


New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.


greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.


Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

User avatar
New East Ireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6215
Founded: Sep 25, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New East Ireland » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Olthar wrote:Would you have preferred a cat? Maybe a sheep?

Yes, actually.

EDIT: Okay, screw it. I can't keep this hidden without telling everyone anyway.

My family is putting down our dog. Obviously, since I'm not a soulless jackass, I'm kinda broken up about it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to kicking Emperor Palpatine in the gonads while a thunderstorm rages above my head. Good bye.

Sorry to hear about that Hard. :( :hug:
"A joke is a very serious thing."

- Winston Churchill



User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:09 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Olthar wrote:Would you have preferred a cat? Maybe a sheep?

Yes, actually.

EDIT: Okay, screw it. I can't keep this hidden without telling everyone anyway.

My family is putting down our dog. Obviously, since I'm not a soulless jackass, I'm kinda broken up about it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to kicking Emperor Palpatine in the gonads while a thunderstorm rages above my head. Good bye.

Well that sucks. Though you can't really blame me for not being able to read your mind. I'll go change it, anyways. (Even if a dog would work a lot better.)
Last edited by Olthar on Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:29 pm

That was a fucking awesome party.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:34 pm

So, what do I have to get to?
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
New East Ireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6215
Founded: Sep 25, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New East Ireland » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:So, what do I have to get to?

Let's wait till tomorrow.
"A joke is a very serious thing."

- Winston Churchill



User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:45 pm

Works for me. I'm really tired from that party.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Esternial
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 51828
Founded: May 09, 2009
Democratic Socialists

Postby Esternial » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:19 am

I posted.

Doubt anyone will bother to read the whole thing.

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:32 am

Esternial wrote:I posted.

Doubt anyone will bother to read the whole thing.

You should write in third person. First person is annoying.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Esternial
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 51828
Founded: May 09, 2009
Democratic Socialists

Postby Esternial » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:35 am

Olthar wrote:
Esternial wrote:I posted.

Doubt anyone will bother to read the whole thing.

You should write in third person. First person is annoying.

Y U CRITICISE?

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:37 am

Esternial wrote:
Olthar wrote:You should write in third person. First person is annoying.

Y U CRITICISE?

CUZ I HATE EVERYTHING!
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Alevuss
Senator
 
Posts: 3976
Founded: Jan 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Alevuss » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:26 am

Has Assembly started, or are people still on their way to it? Where is Assembly? Should teacher's go?
When life gives you lemons. . . You might as well shove 'em where the sun don't shine, because you sure as hell aren't ever going to see any lemonade.-Rob Thurman
Kalaspia-Shimarata wrote:Man, these Austrians sure don't speak English...

Georgism wrote:Those Australians sure don't speak English...

Aelosia wrote:
Neaglia wrote:There's a whole internet full of porn out there! You guys are wasting the fraction of a penny that these shares have entitled you to

But this is NS related. This is a NS related thing. This is a NS player.
アレヴッ —Alevuss

User avatar
New East Ireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6215
Founded: Sep 25, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New East Ireland » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:27 am

Alevuss wrote:Has Assembly started, or are people still on their way to it? Where is Assembly? Should teacher's go?

People are on their way to it. The auditorium. Yes.
"A joke is a very serious thing."

- Winston Churchill



User avatar
New East Ireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6215
Founded: Sep 25, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New East Ireland » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:54 am

CharacterPlayerRaceSupernatural Abilities
CallielNightkillAngelFlight/Cyrokinesis/Electrokinesis/Healing
Samuel MarshalNightkillHumanUnnatural charm
Teleportation, Mind reading, Communicate with animals, and control them to an extent, Immortality to old age and disease, Physic abilities, Telekinesis, Telepathy
James CallahanHardHumanPlays with Malakh and Fire
Damien P SewardNEIHumanLonger Lifespan
Lazrian (Laz for short)AmeriganastanDemonSuper strength/Fire breathing/Superhuman sense of smell
Timothy HornHardHumanSupergenius
AnnaNightkillHuman (?)I forgot. Some kind of water shit
Aleister CrowleyNightkillHumanUnnatural charm/Teleportation/Mind reading/Communicate with animals/Immortality to old age and disease.
Dr. Herbert WestOltharHumanNone
Zombie JamesOltharCat-ManCan meow and use fire I guess?
D DawlietNEIIncubiA bunch of shit

There. If I missed anyone, I don't really care.
Last edited by New East Ireland on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
"A joke is a very serious thing."

- Winston Churchill



User avatar
Alevuss
Senator
 
Posts: 3976
Founded: Jan 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Alevuss » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:01 am

New East Ireland wrote:
CharacterPlayerRaceSupernatural Abilities
CallielNightkillAngelFlight/Cyrokinesis/Electrokinesis/Healing
Samuel MarshalNightkillHumanUnnatural charm
Teleportation, Mind reading, Communicate with animals, and control them to an extent, Immortality to old age and disease, Physic abilities, Telekinesis, Telepathy
James CallahanHardHumanPlays with Malakh and Fire
Damien P SewardNEIHumanLonger Lifespan
Lazrian (Laz for short)AmeriganastanDemonSuper strength/Fire breathing/Superhuman sense of smell
Timothy HornHardHumanSupergenius
AnnaNightkillHuman (?)I forgot. Some kind of water shit
Aleister CrowleyNightkillHumanUnnatural charm/Teleportation/Mind reading/Communicate with animals/Immortality to old age and disease.
Dr. Herbert WestOltharHumanNone
Zombie JamesOltharCat-ManCan meow and use fire I guess?
D DawlietNEIIncubiA bunch of shit

There. If I missed anyone, I don't really care.


Allow me to add myself to that. One second...
When life gives you lemons. . . You might as well shove 'em where the sun don't shine, because you sure as hell aren't ever going to see any lemonade.-Rob Thurman
Kalaspia-Shimarata wrote:Man, these Austrians sure don't speak English...

Georgism wrote:Those Australians sure don't speak English...

Aelosia wrote:
Neaglia wrote:There's a whole internet full of porn out there! You guys are wasting the fraction of a penny that these shares have entitled you to

But this is NS related. This is a NS related thing. This is a NS player.
アレヴッ —Alevuss

User avatar
New East Ireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6215
Founded: Sep 25, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New East Ireland » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:02 am

Alevuss wrote:
New East Ireland wrote:
CharacterPlayerRaceSupernatural Abilities
CallielNightkillAngelFlight/Cyrokinesis/Electrokinesis/Healing
Samuel MarshalNightkillHumanUnnatural charm
Teleportation, Mind reading, Communicate with animals, and control them to an extent, Immortality to old age and disease, Physic abilities, Telekinesis, Telepathy
James CallahanHardHumanPlays with Malakh and Fire
Damien P SewardNEIHumanLonger Lifespan
Lazrian (Laz for short)AmeriganastanDemonSuper strength/Fire breathing/Superhuman sense of smell
Timothy HornHardHumanSupergenius
AnnaNightkillHuman (?)I forgot. Some kind of water shit
Aleister CrowleyNightkillHumanUnnatural charm/Teleportation/Mind reading/Communicate with animals/Immortality to old age and disease.
Dr. Herbert WestOltharHumanNone
Zombie JamesOltharCat-ManCan meow and use fire I guess?
D DawlietNEIIncubiA bunch of shit

There. If I missed anyone, I don't really care.


Allow me to add myself to that. One second...

Yeah, good plan. Just add anyone I missed if you could. I'm too lazy to go back and look at everyone myself.
"A joke is a very serious thing."

- Winston Churchill



User avatar
Alevuss
Senator
 
Posts: 3976
Founded: Jan 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Alevuss » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:08 am

New East Ireland wrote:
Alevuss wrote:
Allow me to add myself to that. One second...

Yeah, good plan. Just add anyone I missed if you could. I'm too lazy to go back and look at everyone myself.


'Kay. I'll do that too.
When life gives you lemons. . . You might as well shove 'em where the sun don't shine, because you sure as hell aren't ever going to see any lemonade.-Rob Thurman
Kalaspia-Shimarata wrote:Man, these Austrians sure don't speak English...

Georgism wrote:Those Australians sure don't speak English...

Aelosia wrote:
Neaglia wrote:There's a whole internet full of porn out there! You guys are wasting the fraction of a penny that these shares have entitled you to

But this is NS related. This is a NS related thing. This is a NS player.
アレヴッ —Alevuss

User avatar
Alevuss
Senator
 
Posts: 3976
Founded: Jan 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Alevuss » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:15 am

Should the list include AU-only characters, too?
When life gives you lemons. . . You might as well shove 'em where the sun don't shine, because you sure as hell aren't ever going to see any lemonade.-Rob Thurman
Kalaspia-Shimarata wrote:Man, these Austrians sure don't speak English...

Georgism wrote:Those Australians sure don't speak English...

Aelosia wrote:
Neaglia wrote:There's a whole internet full of porn out there! You guys are wasting the fraction of a penny that these shares have entitled you to

But this is NS related. This is a NS related thing. This is a NS player.
アレヴッ —Alevuss

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads