NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High (RP/Closed/Sign-up/Interest)LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:38 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Olthar wrote:Yeah, no. It's not going to happen.

I was just joking anyway Olth.

I figured.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42547
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:39 pm

Olthar wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Epic lol'd.

I wonder if Pari saw him take that pizza slice from Calliel. :P.

They're both second year students, so she's probably seen him do much worse in his "illustrious" career as the school asshole. :p


Even better a point. Lol.
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7839
Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:39 pm

Olthar wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Epic lol'd.

I wonder if Pari saw him take that pizza slice from Calliel. :P.

They're both second year students, so she's probably seen him do much worse in his "illustrious" career as the school asshole. :p

James is third year, or whatever the last year is for British high schools.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.


Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.


New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.


greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.


Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:42 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Olthar wrote:They're both second year students, so she's probably seen him do much worse in his "illustrious" career as the school asshole. :p

James is third year, or whatever the last year is for British high schools.

Ah, alrighty then. And I'm pretty sure the Brits have four year high school.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7839
Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:52 pm

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:James is third year, or whatever the last year is for British high schools.

Ah, alrighty then. And I'm pretty sure the Brits have four year high school.

Fourth year then.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.


Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.


New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.


greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.


Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

User avatar
Kaledoria
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1473
Founded: Jul 06, 2010
Libertarian Police State

Postby Kaledoria » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:06 am

Interesting, that Crowly concludes, that Pari is a fairy based on the fact, that she talks with her animal familiar, which is a feature of her being a sorcerer.

Also interesting, that Pari does not even admit, that she is a sorcerer although she should know, that most humans her are some flavor of mages.

The new teacher talks to her pet rock, that doesn't make her an earth elemental either. :)




About British high schools: I was going to say, that the British don't even have high schools, although Wikipedia just showed me different:
Link
"Upper school" or "high school" goes from year 9 to year 13 (age 13 to 17).
Although the common system is, that the years 7 to 13 are called "secondary school" and the last two years are optional ("sixth form")
Since our new students seam to be all "appears 16" (except for Lazrian, but nobody bothers when somebody who looks "slow" also looks "old" for the grade, I guess), I'd guess, the Elfen High best qualifies as a "sixth form college" or a "further education college", although this would be unusual as a boarding school (there is 1 sixth form boarding school and further education colleges are usually part-time students and evening courses, if I have read this right).
(If it's really big and with dorms and such, it's probably an university with additional sixth form.)
Last edited by Kaledoria on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:03 am

Kaledoria wrote:Interesting, that Crowly concludes, that Pari is a fairy based on the fact, that she talks with her animal familiar, which is a feature of her being a sorcerer.

Also interesting, that Pari does not even admit, that she is a sorcerer although she should know, that most humans her are some flavor of mages.

The new teacher talks to her pet rock, that doesn't make her an earth elemental either. :)

True, but it doesn't really matter that much in the end. The point wasn't to be perfectly accurate, it was that Crowley was supposed to find out that Pari was a pixie.

Also, Victoria doesn't have a "pet rock." It's a psicrystal, a shard of crystal empowered with fragments of her own personality.

About British high schools: I was going to say, that the British don't even have high schools, although Wikipedia just showed me different:
Link
"Upper school" or "high school" goes from year 9 to year 13 (age 13 to 17).
Although the common system is, that the years 7 to 13 are called "secondary school" and the last two years are optional ("sixth form")
Since our new students seam to be all "appears 16" (except for Lazrian, but nobody bothers when somebody who looks "slow" also looks "old" for the grade, I guess), I'd guess, the Elfen High best qualifies as a "sixth form college" or a "further education college", although this would be unusual as a boarding school (there is 1 sixth form boarding school and further education colleges are usually part-time students and evening courses, if I have read this right).
(If it's really big and with dorms and such, it's probably an university with additional sixth form.)

Ssssss! Quiet you. We don't want your silly facts here.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:05 am

Esternial wrote:Leviathan sensed the presence of both Damian and Calliel, who were getting closer to the hidden passage with each passing minute. A calm sensation filled his body as he waited, doing his best to send the two explorers along their way, attempting to guide his telepathic thoughts to them. He had problems with doing so, due to the magical prison and his weakened state. Even if he was free, he would still have to remain in that cave until he had regained his powers.

You are making good progress, young magicians. Find the hidden passage and follow the staircase towards the answers you seek.

No mention of the fact that Victoria has already busted a hole in the basement wall and is walking through the cave towards you?

Also, what does the inside of the cave look like? So, I can have Victoria find it and all.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
New East Ireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6215
Founded: Sep 25, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New East Ireland » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:13 am

Olthar wrote:
Esternial wrote:Leviathan sensed the presence of both Damian and Calliel, who were getting closer to the hidden passage with each passing minute. A calm sensation filled his body as he waited, doing his best to send the two explorers along their way, attempting to guide his telepathic thoughts to them. He had problems with doing so, due to the magical prison and his weakened state. Even if he was free, he would still have to remain in that cave until he had regained his powers.

You are making good progress, young magicians. Find the hidden passage and follow the staircase towards the answers you seek.

No mention of the fact that Victoria has already busted a hole in the basement wall and is walking through the cave towards you?

Mabye he thinks an angel and an ordinary human with a sword are more of a threat? :p
"A joke is a very serious thing."

- Winston Churchill



User avatar
Esternial
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 52375
Founded: May 09, 2009
Democratic Socialists

Postby Esternial » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:15 am

Olthar wrote:
Esternial wrote:Leviathan sensed the presence of both Damian and Calliel, who were getting closer to the hidden passage with each passing minute. A calm sensation filled his body as he waited, doing his best to send the two explorers along their way, attempting to guide his telepathic thoughts to them. He had problems with doing so, due to the magical prison and his weakened state. Even if he was free, he would still have to remain in that cave until he had regained his powers.

You are making good progress, young magicians. Find the hidden passage and follow the staircase towards the answers you seek.

No mention of the fact that Victoria has already busted a hole in the basement wall and is walking through the cave towards you?

Also, what does the inside of the cave look like? So, I can have Victoria find it and all.

Oh lol, didn't read that.

It's pretty much what you'd expect from a massive cavern, aside from the invisible magical barrier surrounding the massive dragon inside it.

Light is provided by some sort of luminescent crystals which can store the magical energy from the nexus. Carrying a shard with you might augment your magical powers, but Leviathan will tell you that ;)

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:22 am

Esternial wrote:
Olthar wrote:No mention of the fact that Victoria has already busted a hole in the basement wall and is walking through the cave towards you?

Also, what does the inside of the cave look like? So, I can have Victoria find it and all.

Oh lol, didn't read that.

It's pretty much what you'd expect from a massive cavern, aside from the invisible magical barrier surrounding the massive dragon inside it.

Light is provided by some sort of luminescent crystals which can store the magical energy from the nexus. Carrying a shard with you might augment your magical powers, but Leviathan will tell you that ;)

Well, she doesn't have magical powers, so whatever.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
New East Ireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6215
Founded: Sep 25, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New East Ireland » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:24 am

I don't know if I should wait for Nightkill to get on before I continue on to the Leviathan. I'm sure he won't mind.
"A joke is a very serious thing."

- Winston Churchill



User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:35 am

New East Ireland wrote:I don't know if I should wait for Nightkill to get on before I continue on to the Leviathan. I'm sure he won't mind.

You probably should. I would.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
New East Ireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6215
Founded: Sep 25, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New East Ireland » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:37 am

Olthar wrote:
New East Ireland wrote:I don't know if I should wait for Nightkill to get on before I continue on to the Leviathan. I'm sure he won't mind.

You probably should. I would.

I am.
"A joke is a very serious thing."

- Winston Churchill



User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:45 am

New East Ireland wrote:
Olthar wrote:You probably should. I would.

I am.

I thought you said you were waiting? :/
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
New East Ireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6215
Founded: Sep 25, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New East Ireland » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:46 am

Olthar wrote:
New East Ireland wrote:I am.

I thought you said you were waiting? :/

I changed my mind. :meh:
"A joke is a very serious thing."

- Winston Churchill



User avatar
New East Ireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6215
Founded: Sep 25, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New East Ireland » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:32 am

Poor Leviathan. I feel bad for him. Sitting, alone, playing NationStates in a cave when he isn't luring high school girls (and sometimes boys) into his cave, and telling them to 'break his crystal.'
"A joke is a very serious thing."

- Winston Churchill



User avatar
Esternial
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 52375
Founded: May 09, 2009
Democratic Socialists

Postby Esternial » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:33 am

New East Ireland wrote:Poor Leviathan. I feel bad for him. Sitting, alone, playing NationStates in a cave when he isn't luring high school girls (and sometimes boys) into his cave, and telling them to 'break his crystal.'

He plays solitaire...

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:36 am

New East Ireland wrote:Poor Leviathan. I feel bad for him. Sitting, alone, playing NationStates in a cave when he isn't luring high school girls (and sometimes boys) into his cave, and telling them to 'break his crystal.'

Victoria is a teacher...

I agree though, it is rather sad.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
New East Ireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6215
Founded: Sep 25, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New East Ireland » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:39 am

Olthar wrote:
New East Ireland wrote:Poor Leviathan. I feel bad for him. Sitting, alone, playing NationStates in a cave when he isn't luring high school girls (and sometimes boys) into his cave, and telling them to 'break his crystal.'

Victoria is a teacher...

I agree though, it is rather sad.

Oh... Mabye her and Damian can break their own crystals, if ya know what I mean. ;) :p
"A joke is a very serious thing."

- Winston Churchill



User avatar
Esternial
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 52375
Founded: May 09, 2009
Democratic Socialists

Postby Esternial » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:40 am

New East Ireland wrote:
Olthar wrote:Victoria is a teacher...

I agree though, it is rather sad.

Oh... Mabye her and Damian can break their own crystals, if ya know what I mean. ;) :p

*note in Leviathan's to do list: Eat the perv*

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:42 am

New East Ireland wrote:
Olthar wrote:Victoria is a teacher...

I agree though, it is rather sad.

Oh... Mabye her and Damian can break their own crystals, if ya know what I mean. ;) :p

Victoria is 76 years old. She's already had her crystal broken. ;)
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
New East Ireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6215
Founded: Sep 25, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New East Ireland » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:45 am

Olthar wrote:Victoria is 76 years old. She's already had her crystal broken. ;)

...
...
Can't they just do it anyways? :p
Esternial wrote:*note in Leviathan's to do list: Eat the perv*

Aren't you in a magical prison?
"A joke is a very serious thing."

- Winston Churchill



User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:48 am

New East Ireland wrote:
Olthar wrote:Victoria is 76 years old. She's already had her crystal broken. ;)

...
...
Can't they just do it anyways? :p

...Why does everyone want to have sex with my characters? What next, is someone going to ask me if they can fuck Whiskers?
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
New East Ireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6215
Founded: Sep 25, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New East Ireland » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:49 am

Olthar wrote:
New East Ireland wrote:...
...
Can't they just do it anyways? :p

...Why does everyone want to have sex with my characters? What next, is someone going to ask me if they can fuck Whiskers?

...

Well, if you're offering...
Last edited by New East Ireland on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A joke is a very serious thing."

- Winston Churchill



PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads